RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FlameClan: *Forest Fire*

Go down 
+4
Harvey
❝ lauren ❞
kieran c:
Jєt
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

FlameClan: *Forest Fire* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FlameClan: *Forest Fire*   FlameClan: *Forest Fire* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:37 pm

[ACCEPTED!]
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: FlameClan: *Forest Fire*   FlameClan: *Forest Fire* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:44 pm

((YAY *I copied your caps, haha XD*))
Back to top Go down
Taylor Lautner Lover
RP Lover
RP Lover
Taylor Lautner Lover

PostSubject: Re: FlameClan: *Forest Fire*   FlameClan: *Forest Fire* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:47 pm

Name
[You know, names like Leafclaw, Falconfur, etc.]: Lightningstripe
Description:
[Must have: eyes and fur and must be at least 3 sentences long (And not those short sentences either)]
Lightningstipre is a yellow tom with a black lightning bolt stripe across his back. He has blue eyes and has a white tip on his tail.

Personality:
[Doesn't have to be that long, it only has to be words like Clever, Funny, Likeable, etc.] Smart, wise, strong, brave, bold, nice, kind
Other
[Anything else?] Deputy?
Rogue, Loner, Run-Away, Kittypet, or in the Clan? : In the clan

Name
[You know, names like Leafclaw, Falconfur, etc.] Sharkpaw
Description:
[Must have: eyes and fur and must be at least 3 sentences long (And not those short sentences either)] Gray tom with sharp teeth. Has a scar from an injury and has dark brown eyes.
Personality:
[Doesn't have to be that long, it only has to be words like Clever, Funny, Likeable, etc.] Jumpy, funny, adventurous, energetic, smart
Other
[Anything else?]- Acts like a kit sometimes
Rogue, Loner, Run-Away, Kittypet, or in the Clan?: Rogue
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: FlameClan: *Forest Fire*   FlameClan: *Forest Fire* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:51 pm

((Thanx for accepting me by the way... :P ))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: FlameClan: *Forest Fire*   FlameClan: *Forest Fire* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:00 am

[Sorry, I was gone!
Accepted... Kai]
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: FlameClan: *Forest Fire*   FlameClan: *Forest Fire* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:35 am

(I think this thing is called a "form." A forum is a section of this website, as in "other topics" or "etc. roleplays."

Name
Sharpfang

Description:
Sharpfang is a short-furred, black she-cat with white paws, muzzle and tail-tip. Her tail and legs are long, and her paws are large. Sharpfang's eyes are bright green, and very round. You can tell just by her name that her fangs are long and sharp; however, her claws aren't that good for battle as much as they are catching prey. Nevertheless, she is still good at defending herself.

Personality:
Sharpfang is cunning (a great trickster) but rash, usually charging first. She hates waiting, even if other people must, and tries to get things done quickly. She can, however, be aggressive, hungry for battle when it is not necessary. If only StarClan could somehow teach her...
The black she-cat is agile and quick, great at running and dodging, giving her an edge in battle. She prefers biting attacks, due to her fangs' advantage. She has a very short temper, and sometimes fiercely attacks those who anger her.

Other
Is a rogue, having been exiled from ShadowClan a few moons ago for getting angry and attacking the leader, causing him to lose a life.

And Kai, I think that you should give your characters a flaw or two. Perfect characters are not fun, especially for others.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: FlameClan: *Forest Fire*   FlameClan: *Forest Fire* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:38 am

[Yeah, probably, the 'u' just makes it cool]
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: FlameClan: *Forest Fire*   FlameClan: *Forest Fire* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:40 am

[Accepted, by the way]
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: FlameClan: *Forest Fire*   FlameClan: *Forest Fire* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:43 am

((All right. Should we start the RP?))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: FlameClan: *Forest Fire*   FlameClan: *Forest Fire* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:45 am

[Sure, go ahead. But be aware, I might be a little slow.]
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: FlameClan: *Forest Fire*   FlameClan: *Forest Fire* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:51 am

((All right then.))

Sharpfang yawned, gazing at the cloudy sky. Another day of monotony... what now? Maybe StarClan was doing something. She just knew it. The way the stars twinkled the night before... something important was definitely happening.

She turned in a circle, analyzing the blackened stumps around her. They looked like giant thorns, along with the ground, smothered by ashes, causing it to look like a beach. The gray particles were cold but soft beneath her feet, with a bit of a smoky scent still on them.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: FlameClan: *Forest Fire*   FlameClan: *Forest Fire* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:55 am

Flamestar gingerly circled around his camp. It felt like he had walked to Silverpelt and back this morning because of his recent border patrol and hunting trip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FlameClan: *Forest Fire*   FlameClan: *Forest Fire* - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FlameClan: *Forest Fire*
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3