RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FlameClan: *Forest Fire*

Go down 
+4
Harvey
❝ lauren ❞
kieran c:
Jєt
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

FlameClan: *Forest Fire* Empty
PostSubject: FlameClan: *Forest Fire*   FlameClan: *Forest Fire* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:43 pm

The forest... destroyed.
The trees were burnt down, amounted to nothing but black ashes.
The cats... dead.
All except one.
Flamekit.
This was just the beginning.

FlameClan: *Forest Fire* Tt2645260fltt
The StarClan cats didn't know what to do. How could all of the cats died? Of course, they did have one option:
To save the final Clan cat, and make him leader. They would have to use great power to get him to learn the ways. He was just a kit, he didn't know anything about the Warrior Code or even about being a leader.
All hope of re-creating ThunderClan, RiverClan, WindClan, and ShadowClan was lost, but they could possibly revive some of the Warrior legacy by creating one new Clan. FlameClan, they would call it, after the only survivor, Flamekit, or perhaps after the one thing that had made them make this decision in the first place.
Fire.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now the Clans' fate rests in the choices made by the rogues, loners, kittypets, and run-aways.
FlameClan: *Forest Fire* Tt2645301fltt
~~~~~~~~~~

FlameClan: *Forest Fire* Tt2645305fltt
______
Name
[You know, names like Leafclaw, Falconfur, etc.]

Description:
[Must have: eyes and fur and must be at least 3 sentences long (And not those short sentences either)]

Personality:
[Doesn't have to be that long, it only has to be words like Clever, Funny, Likeable, etc.]

Other
[Anything else?]

Rogue, Loner, Run-Away, Kittypet, or in the Clan?

FlameClan: *Forest Fire* Tt2645318fltt

Name: Flamestar
Description: Flamestar is an entirely dull, gray tom. He has bright, orange eyes, which stand out over his coat. Flamestar is a huge cat, most describe him as 'thunderous'.
Personality: Fair and kind-hearted. He's also very clever and cunning. Is sort of on the shy side.
Other: He is the leader of FlameClan. He's also a very young leader, making him about apprentince age.
In the Clan.

***********************************************************************************

The Rules...

1. I have to require that you do follow what the form says. I must warn you that your description will be on the front page, so MAKE IT GOOD! Please, strange to names do not 'please' me or anyone else. Would you really go up to a cat named ScoobyDoopelt or Chartreusetail? And another thing, if you make the perfect character, I will not accept you!
2. Now that I've mentioned 'the perfect character', let's get to the personality side of it. In this RP it's not good to make cats that are Strong, Brave, Clever, Loyal, and Smooth all at the same time, give them some faults. IN THE WORDS OF 'HANNAH MONTANA', everybody makes mistakes!
3. For anyone who wrote their forms on pages 1-5, these rules do not apply, because I hadn't made them yet!
4. God-modding drives me insane! I REALLY DISLIKE IT! Now, you probably have noticed it in the above rules, so make sure that you don't do it.
5. Whiney-complains... don't get me started. This really falls under the object of 'power-playing'. Let me give an example:
Lightningflash threw Mossfang against a tree, breaking his neck and nearly killing him.
Mossfang [out of character]:: [Hey, that's power-playing, my character didn't have to break his neck!]
Lightingflash [out of character]:: [I WASN'T POWER-PLAYING! I DIDN'T MEAN IT! YOU WE'RE TOO!]
no, No, NO, NO, NO, NO AND NO!
This is clearly unexceptable.
6. Follow all the other RPC rules that I might not've mentioned. I'll know that you've read the rules if you follow them. 1st time you break them: WARNING! 2nd time: Automatic ban. I. Will. Have. No. Mercy.

Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~

FlameClan: *Forest Fire* Tt2645323fltt

FlameClan: *Forest Fire* Tt2645324fltt Flamestar [m]
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 lives left

FlameClan: *Forest Fire* Tt2645327fltt To be decided.

FlameClan: *Forest Fire* Tt2645329fltt To be decided.

FlameClan: *Forest Fire* Tt2645331fltt
Sparkpetal [Vix] [f]
Sparkpetal is a pure white-short hared she-cat. Her eyes are golden-brown witha shine hidden inside. Her tail tip and pne paw is black, plus she has a moon-shaped birth mark in between her ears. Her legs are long and swift, with sharp black claws.
Gentlestep [Harvey] [f]
Has a pure black pelt with white paws. She had yellow eyes, but they are now clouded due to blindness. Her paws oddly have dark blue pads, but she seems to be able to walk around without people knowing that she's there.

Moonstorm [Akeria] [f]
Moonstorm's eyes are a deep violet color, though they look clouded over. Her fur is a black color, though it can look almost blue in certain light. The fur is longer, and her ears are very large and pointed. Her tail is cut short, but looks longer from the long fur. Her left eye has a small scar over it, giving it a silvery appearance.
Scorchfoot [Pirate] [m]
His deep brownish-red coat offsets the light green in his eyes. He has many battle scars, including a burnt paw. After many years of living with his injured paw, he's learned to use it as normal, and it no longer hinders his fighting/hunting.
Flowerbeam [Jet] [f]
Flowerbeam is a pure golden female who looks slightly golden-pink in the 'beams' of the sun. Her eyes are the same color as the moss that she sleeps on- chalky green. Even though Flowerbeam doesn't look like it, she is Flamestar's sister.
Lightningstripe [Kai] [m]
Lightningstripe is a yellow tom with a black lightning bolt stripe across his back. He has blue eyes and has a white tip on his tail.
Sharpfang [Gengar] [f]
Sharpfang is a short-furred, black she-cat with white paws, muzzle and tail-tip. Her tail and legs are long, and her paws are large. Sharpfang's eyes are bright green, and very round. You can tell just by her name that her fangs are long and sharp; however, her claws aren't that good for battle as much as they are catching prey. Nevertheless, she is still good at defending herself.

FlameClan: *Forest Fire* Tt2645332fltt
Dapplepaw [Branch] [f]
She is a small, thin she-cat, but strangely is muscular.. She is a silverly-blue color that almost look see-through. She has tree trunk brown paws and ears. She also has bright, pitch black spots all over. Along with her strange look, one eye is a pale violet, she is blind in that eye, the other is a vibrant emerald, which is normal and not blind

Robinpaw [Pirate] [f]
She has amber eyes, medium length dark gray, almost black fur, and a reddish spot on her chest. She's very slender and has long, strong legs. Her left ear is torn from a run in with a badger when she was a kit. She also has a small scar on her nose.
Sharkpaw [Kai] [Rogue] [m]
Gray tom with sharp teeth. Has a scar from an injury and has dark brown eyes.

FlameClan: *Forest Fire* Tt2645333fltt
?

FlameClan: *Forest Fire* Tt2645334fltt
?

FlameClan: *Forest Fire* Tt2645336fltt
?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Key:
Each Like a Star @ heaven you earn means you're closer to becoming deputy.
Each :pkheart: you earn means you're closer to becoming the medicine cat.
Each % you earn means you're closer to becoming a warrior.
Each * you earn means you're closer to becoming an apprentince.

Last edited by Tie-dyed-Jet on Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:41 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: FlameClan: *Forest Fire*   FlameClan: *Forest Fire* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:53 pm

Name
[You know, names like Leafclaw, Falconfur, etc.] Dapplepaw

Description:
[Must have: eyes and fur and must be at least 3 sentences long (And not those short sentences either)] Dapplepaw.. How do I discribe her? She is a small, thin she-cat, but strangely is muscular.. She is a silverly-blue color that almost look see-through. She has tree trunk brown paws and ears. She also has bright, pitch black spots all over. Along with her strange look, one eye is a pale violet, she is blind in that eye, the other is a vibrant emerald, which is normal and not blind

Personality:
[Doesn't have to be that long, it only has to be words like Clever, Funny, Likeable, etc.] Clever, Smart, Quick Learner, Caring, Kind

Other
[Anything else?] Medicine Cat Apprentice?
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: FlameClan: *Forest Fire*   FlameClan: *Forest Fire* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:07 am

name-Sparkpetal
gender-female
Description- Sparkpetal is a pure white-short hared she-cat. Her eyes are golden-brown witha shine hidden inside. Her tail tip and pne paw is black, plus she has a moon-shaped birth mark in between her ears. Her legs are long and swift, with sharp black claws.
personality- kind, loyal, feirce if needed in battle, has a loving side, but doesn't occur often,
other- Medicine cat?
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: FlameClan: *Forest Fire*   FlameClan: *Forest Fire* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:55 am

[Accepted!]
[I don't know who'll be the MC, or MCA yet, but you're qualified!]
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: FlameClan: *Forest Fire*   FlameClan: *Forest Fire* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:55 am

(thanks! rp?)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: FlameClan: *Forest Fire*   FlameClan: *Forest Fire* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:56 am

( Thanks.. Anyone RP with Dapplepaw?)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: FlameClan: *Forest Fire*   FlameClan: *Forest Fire* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:58 am

[Sure, you can start, I just have to add yall]
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: FlameClan: *Forest Fire*   FlameClan: *Forest Fire* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:00 am

( M'kay.. Flamestar and Dapplepaw?)

Dapplestar, pelt shimmering in the pale sunlight. She smiled, stretching. She stepped out of the den, seeing the dew on the leaf and trees.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: FlameClan: *Forest Fire*   FlameClan: *Forest Fire* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:03 am

[Yep!]

Flamestar noticed the young apprentince, Dapplepaw, had just come out of her den. "Good morning, lazy furball," he called, but in a joking way.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: FlameClan: *Forest Fire*   FlameClan: *Forest Fire* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:05 am

Dapplepaw smiled and padded over, blinking sleep out of her eyes, padded over to Flamestar. " Hello Flamestar.." Dapplepaw grinned.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: FlameClan: *Forest Fire*   FlameClan: *Forest Fire* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:07 am

"Hi, Dapplepaw," Flamestar meowed distantly. His thoughts seemed to be somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: FlameClan: *Forest Fire*   FlameClan: *Forest Fire* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:09 am

Dapplepaw noticed, Flamestar seemed to be a bit spacey. She was quite good at noticing things, it was a little thing she had since she was a kit. " Anything wrong..?" Dapplepaw meowed, not wanting to be nosy.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: FlameClan: *Forest Fire*   FlameClan: *Forest Fire* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:11 am

The distant look in Flamestar's eyes disappeared as he returned back to normal. "No, I was just thinking..."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: FlameClan: *Forest Fire*   FlameClan: *Forest Fire* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:12 am

Dapplepaw wanted to know about what Flamestar was thinking, but pushed the thought away. He would think she was nosy if she did.
" How are you?" Dapplepaw asked, changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: FlameClan: *Forest Fire*   FlameClan: *Forest Fire* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:15 am

"I'm good, actually. I was just hoping that we'd find more cats," Flamestar replied, rolling his paws around in the reddish soil. After all, this is what StarClan told me to do...
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: FlameClan: *Forest Fire*   FlameClan: *Forest Fire* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:18 am

Dapplepaw nodded. " I'm well, a bit board," Dapplepaw said, " With no other apprentice around." Dapplepaw added quickly.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: FlameClan: *Forest Fire*   FlameClan: *Forest Fire* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:21 am

"Actually, I did smell some cats over at the eastern border. I was going to check it out today. You can come, too, if you want," Flamestar admitted, looking torwards the eastern border as he said it.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: FlameClan: *Forest Fire*   FlameClan: *Forest Fire* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:24 am

Dapplepaw smiled. " I'd love to come!" Dapplepaw said, her tail flicking back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: FlameClan: *Forest Fire*   FlameClan: *Forest Fire* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:27 am

"This way," Flamestar replied cooly, turning to head out of camp.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: FlameClan: *Forest Fire*   FlameClan: *Forest Fire* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:28 am

Dapplepaw, pelt shimmering again as it got caught in sunlight, stood and padded along behind him. She smiled, marveling at the fact there might be more cats.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: FlameClan: *Forest Fire*   FlameClan: *Forest Fire* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:30 am

Flamestar looked behind to make sure that Dapplepaw was still there. "We're almost there," he assured, nodding his head as he did so.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: FlameClan: *Forest Fire*   FlameClan: *Forest Fire* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:31 am

Dapplepaw nodded, following.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: FlameClan: *Forest Fire*   FlameClan: *Forest Fire* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:32 am

Flamestar brushed his way through some brambles and ferns, then stepped out onto a barren surface. Right in front of him was a new Thunderpath, bright and gleaming in the hot sun.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: FlameClan: *Forest Fire*   FlameClan: *Forest Fire* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:33 am

Dapplepaw followed and her mouth hung open at the ThudnerPath, she had not seen any before.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: FlameClan: *Forest Fire*   FlameClan: *Forest Fire* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:35 am

"This is a Thunderpath," Flamestar mewed, seeing her surprise. "We have to cross when those big machines-" he stopped as a monster rushed by, "Aren't going past."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FlameClan: *Forest Fire*   FlameClan: *Forest Fire* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FlameClan: *Forest Fire*
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Feline Role-Plays :: Warriors: Clans, Tribes, etc.-
Jump to: