RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fire Forest Pack~Book 1~A new pack.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
roleplaylover23
RP Lover
RP Lover
roleplaylover23

Fire Forest Pack~Book 1~A new pack. Empty
PostSubject: Fire Forest Pack~Book 1~A new pack.   Fire Forest Pack~Book 1~A new pack. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:53 pm

Hello.Says a White wolf behinde you.You are on the Fire Forest Pack ground for hunting,eating,drinking water and pups.The wolf says.Okay here are the Rules:Must be here for 2 weeks to start to have pups,You must be here 6 days to find a mate,You will have your pups 5 days after you start,5 pups max and Use good grammar.Bad example:K.Srry for that?R u ok.Good example:Okay.Sorry for that.Are you okay?Fourm:Name:Jackie Age:14 Gender:Female Descripion:White wolf with a brown stripe on her back Personalitiy:Nice,Mean if she has to and Fun Postion:Med Wolf.Other rule:If you have two people who need mates and you want to PM me their username your username and what wolfs.If it's just you PM me yours.Alphas~ Med Wolfs~Jackie Brutes~ She~Wolfs~ Pups:

Last edited by roleplaylover23 on Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Fire Forest Pack~Book 1~A new pack.   Fire Forest Pack~Book 1~A new pack. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:55 pm

This thread would work better if you added a form like this:
Name~
Gender~
Description~
Personality~
Mate?~
Other~

And a list of members:
Alphas~

Med Wolf~

Brutes~ (Male wolf)

She-Wolves

Pups~
Back to top Go down
roleplaylover23
RP Lover
RP Lover
roleplaylover23

PostSubject: Re: Fire Forest Pack~Book 1~A new pack.   Fire Forest Pack~Book 1~A new pack. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:21 pm

Alphas~None Med wolfs[2 in case one quits.]~Jackie Brutes~None She~Wolfs~None i think Pups~None.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Fire Forest Pack~Book 1~A new pack.   Fire Forest Pack~Book 1~A new pack. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:10 pm

((I would edit into the first post, and two or three spaces in between them!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Forest Pack~Book 1~A new pack.   Fire Forest Pack~Book 1~A new pack. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Forest Pack~Book 1~A new pack.
Page 1 of 1