RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..)

Go down 
+2
Frost
sharpsight
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sharpsight
RP Lover
RP Lover
sharpsight

Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..) Empty
PostSubject: Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..)   Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:13 pm

OKay,let's go to important stuffs...SORRY ABOUT MY DISSAPEARENCE!
Rules
1.Be nice
2.If you must kill a wolf,do so without intense violence
3.If someone asks you not to kill a wolf,don't
4.NO CUSSING
5.Big one:DOn't flatter the alpha male,Ralu!If you do,you will not be an acceptable alpha female
6.Follow the rules...LOL
PLOT:There are eight days left in the world.Ralu,if he falls in love,can save the entire world.His immortal waves will sheild the earth,saving it from the crashing moon.He will find a mate in eight weeks,our time.
Camp:The grass is a deep black,and misty shadows are always on the ground.Gems hang on strings from trees,making an eerie clinking sound.Dens are already built,and jewels cling to walls.Also,the lake is covered with rose petals,making it look like blood.

Form:Name:
Description:
Symbol:You'll see these in a minute
POsition:(Alpha female will not be inclued!)

My form:Name:Ralu
PErsonality:An emo,depressing wolf with no hints of joy in his life.
Description:He is pure black with light gray socks and marking on his face.A gray heart is on his forhead.
Poisition:Alpha Male
Symbol:Bone necklace,earrings,and braclet.

Alpha Male:Ralu
Alpha Female:?
Beta:?
Beta Assistant:?
Medicine Wolf:?
Brutes:Kozier(Mysterio)

Female:Moondancer(FrostWhisper) :pkheart:
PeachBlossom(Pony)
Lost(Horsey Cullen)
Zeva(Runa)
Marina(Kitty)(Transferrer) :pkheart:
Mothers:
Mother Teacher:(One who teaches new mothers of...being a mother!)
Father Teacher:(Does the same as mother teacher,but for fathers.)
Guards:(Gaurds the nursery)
Hunters:

News:11/17/08:Blood Lake Pack has been created! Pony and FrostWhisper join!
11/18/08:Moondancer-FrostWhisper's wolf-recieves one heart,now Ralu's friend!

Alpha Female key!

Friend: :pkheart:
Best Friend: :pkheart: :pkheart:
Crush: :pkheart: :pkheart: :pkheart:
Love is in the air:
:pkheart: :pkheart: :pkheart: :pkheart:
Happy: :pkheart: :pkheart: :pkheart: :pkheart: :pkheart:
You're the one!: :pkheart: :pkheart: :pkheart: :pkheart: :pkheart: :pkheart: :pkheart:
Happy is there because in his form,you see he's never happy!
OK,there ya' go!I've planned this for months,so please take time to read.
Symbol:Bones/Bone necklace,braclet....ect.

Last edited by Kamalay on Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:37 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..)   Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:17 pm

:Name: Moondancer
Personality: Will unfold...
Description: Snowy white with a long bushy tail. One eye is blue and one is light brown and she has black tipped ears. Her fur is also tinted with a few gray and black hairs. A black crescent moon runs beside her eye.
Symbol: Not sure yet.
POsition: Not sure about this either

[Hay, its Catza! :)]
[Makin' a male in a few minutes...]
Back to top Go down
sharpsight
RP Lover
RP Lover
sharpsight

PostSubject: Re: Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..)   Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:18 pm

((Hey Catza!We'll start our RP right away!))
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..)   Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:19 pm

[Alrighty! Lemme' know when you want to start. =)]
Back to top Go down
sharpsight
RP Lover
RP Lover
sharpsight

PostSubject: Re: Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..)   Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:20 pm

[b]Ralu padded in his camp,waiting for the first member to join him in his pack.He gazed at the lake,the blood red color enchanting his heart.
Back to top Go down
sharpsight
RP Lover
RP Lover
sharpsight

PostSubject: Re: Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..)   Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:20 pm

((I ready!))
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..)   Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:22 pm

[Lol, I guess now.]

Moondancer's tongue lolled from her mouth as she leaped over an old fallen tree. She'd been running a while, so she slowed to a stop, to take a rest.

[I'll be right back. Supper.]
Back to top Go down
sharpsight
RP Lover
RP Lover
sharpsight

PostSubject: Re: Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..)   Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:25 pm

((OK...I wait.))
Ralu heard something stumbling,and he leapt over the 'Meeting Tree' in search of the thing that made this sound.He spotted a she-wolf and bared his teeth,"Join,leave,or die!"He snarled.
Back to top Go down
sharpsight
RP Lover
RP Lover
sharpsight

PostSubject: Re: Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..)   Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:32 pm

((PLease pay attention to this thread,this is the first pack I've ever led...))
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..)   Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:37 pm

[No problemo.]

Moondancer looked up with dull eyes. "Hm?" she asked the wolf, although she knew what he said.
Back to top Go down
sharpsight
RP Lover
RP Lover
sharpsight

PostSubject: Re: Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..)   Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:41 pm

Ralu glared at her,"You heard me!"He snarled,his red eyes meeting hers."Answer me,or your death awaits you!"
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..)   Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:42 pm

"I just did," Moondancer answered in a smart tone. She enjoyed tormenting other wolves with her twisted sentences and retorts.
Back to top Go down
sharpsight
RP Lover
RP Lover
sharpsight

PostSubject: Re: Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..)   Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:45 pm

Ralu smiled a sly smile that seemed oddly depressing."I like ya',you got that kinda thing...you tortue other wolves...I like it!"
Back to top Go down
sharpsight
RP Lover
RP Lover
sharpsight

PostSubject: Re: Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..)   Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:46 pm

((G2g............................))
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..)   Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:46 pm

Moondancer shrugged, clawing at the ground beneath her paws. "Its what I do."

[Alright, see ya!]
Back to top Go down
Pony326

PostSubject: Re: Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..)   Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:28 pm

Name: Peach Blossom
Personality: Quiet, Shy, Sweet, Kind...
Description: very very small (smaller than normal) cream-colored she-pup with a peach underbelly and bottom of her tail. She has dull yellow [this color Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..) 29m6cus] wings. When she opens her eyes they will be a peculiar amber color.
Symbol: ?IDK?
POsition: ?IDK?
Back to top Go down
sharpsight
RP Lover
RP Lover
sharpsight

PostSubject: Re: Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..)   Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:24 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
sharpsight
RP Lover
RP Lover
sharpsight

PostSubject: Re: Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..)   Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:25 pm

"You're quite accepted."He barked,his voice once again depressing."I believe your status may rise quite high here."
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..)   Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:09 pm

"I doubt it," Moondancer muttered. "So, wheres this pack of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..)   Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:28 pm

Name: Lost
description: Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..) W1qrue
personality: Mysterious, can be snappy, never pleased
position: Both her and I don't care :P
symbol: Teardrop gem bracelet.

Name: Kozier [Ko-zee-air]
description: A charcoal black coat with dull gray eyes, white socks
personality: Same as his sister, Lost
position: don't care
symbol: A lightning necklace
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
sharpsight
RP Lover
RP Lover
sharpsight

PostSubject: Re: Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..)   Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:45 pm

Almost accepted.Lost's symbol is unacceptable.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..)   Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:56 pm

*/FrostWhisper\* wrote:
:Name: Moondancer
Personality: Will unfold...
Description: Snowy white with a long bushy tail. One eye is blue and one is light brown and she has black tipped ears. Her fur is also tinted with a few gray and black hairs. A black crescent moon runs beside her eye.
Symbol: The black moon near her eye.
POsition: Not sure about this either

[Hay, its Catza! :)]
[Makin' a male in a few minutes...]

[Alrighty, I know what her symbol is.]

[Moondancer(FrostWhisper) :pkheart: ]

[Alright! Got a heart. :P]
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..)   Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:33 am

[Okay...what kind of symbol can she have?]
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..)   Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:20 pm

[dogie told me that RPcentral messes up her computer...so she had to move the RP somewhere else. :(]
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..)   Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:55 pm

Form:
Name: Zeva
Personality: Mysterious and hateful. She is almost never nice to anyone. Loves to torture other wolves and cause them pain. She hates flattery or anything lovey-dovey. She is also an amazing fighter.
Description: Pure black wolf with a blood red muzzle and dagger-like claws.
Symbol: Dark red bone necklace that is sharp like a dagger
POsition:Fighter, (Hopes to become alpha female, no one knows that though.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..)   Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time Eight-Book 1-The start of the Pack(Replacement for pack with lack of members..)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next