RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DreamClan: ~Fire and Earth~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

DreamClan: ~Fire and Earth~ Empty
PostSubject: DreamClan: ~Fire and Earth~   DreamClan: ~Fire and Earth~ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:27 pm

Hey guys! This is a story I wrote while I was off the internet. Please, if you do read it, leave a comment!
By the way, I wrote it in a... 2nd-person sort of way, and used some terms they would use in the "old days". :lol!:
NOW READ IT!
It's kinda long... AND I'M NOT DONE WITH IT!

Warriors: DreamClan

Chapter One… Some Things Are Worth Knowing
The hours dragged on and on. Eaglefeather longed for the warmth of the thick bramble dens, and the delicious scents of the newly-caught fresh kill of his Clan. Why had he and Bearclaw ever agreed to do this dreadful journey? Surely any cat that can think such a magnificent place as “DreamClan” exists also believes that hedgehogs can fly, Eaglefeather thought crossly. The sleek, black tom took another glance at his and Bearclaw’s current surroundings. The trees- more like broken piles of branches- whipped around aimlessly in the harsh wind, and the ground seemed like it was harder than the hardest stone to Eaglefeather, who had been trudging on for days and days without any suggestions- or even evidence- that their goal really could lay deep inside this forest.
“Did you hear that?” Bearclaw suddenly called out, shocking Eaglefeather when his dark, amber eyes turned from somber to serious.
“Why… I think I did!” Eaglefeather exclaimed. Indeed, he could hear the mysterious noise of which Bearclaw had mentioned. It sounded like a buzzing… but not as annoying as a buzzing would be. The noise felt like a thousand humming-birds were beating their tiny, yet dangerously fast, wings through the air, making the beat travel through their tails and whiskers.
“What do you think it is?” Bearclaw asked, breaking Eaglefeather’s trance.
“I don’t know…” Eaglefeather admitted, “Maybe it would be a good idea to go see where it’s coming from. We never heard noise like this back in our old Clan.”
Bearclaw suddenly hissed. “Eaglefeather, I knew you were always smarter and cleverer than any cat in the Clan, but you mustn’t be serious. What if it’s a trap?” he pressured, making Eaglefeather feel uncomfortable about what he had said earlier, but he shook the feeling off.
“Let’s not play the ‘What If’ game,” Eaglefeather warned. “We’re as good as dead anyways, we might as well find out something worth knowing before we really do die.”
Bearclaw wanted to protest, but he couldn’t help the small voice inside his head that proved to him how Eaglefeather was right. “Okay, lead the way,” he finally agreed. Eaglefeather hesitated, but in the end gave a curt nod, as if he didn’t want to be the one to go first.
“Why do you think StarClan wanted us to find this DreamClan in the first place?” Eaglefeather asked almost suddenly, having to shout a bit because of how much louder the humming had gotten.
“I’ve asked myself that question so many times over the last moon, and so many times I’ve found that I don’t have an answer,” came the only reply. Though Eaglefeather wished Bearclaw would’ve given him a better response, he only kept walking on. The already intense humming had already gotten louder, and Eaglefeather had only just seemed to take notice of it. This noise… it’s calming but the volume of it is infernal! Eaglefeather thought, not taking any notice to what he was doing.
“When is this blasted noise going to stop…?” Eaglefeather asked himself and Bearclaw. “Eaglefeather… watch out!” Bearclaw quickly yowled, but Eaglefeather could not hear him because of the noise, and as he pushed his way through the next set of ferns he found that there was no ground, and fell to the solid surface below.

~~~

Eaglefeather groaned as he came to. Did I die? Is this StarClan… the DarkForest? He prodded inside his head. He figured it wasn’t either of the two since he could still feel the awful wound from where he had grazed himself on a rock as he had fallen.
Suddenly a bright ray of light met Eaglefeather’s eyes, now all the way open. Well, I’m not blind, he decided, blinking.
The first thing Eaglefeather noticed was the beauty of the place he had blundered in to. The palm trees, though Eaglefeather didn’t know what palm trees were at the time, were waving in the breeze like huge green feathers. The grass was much different from the barren land of the broken forest Bearclaw and he had been traveling through, it was colored bright green, and dotted with purple, white, and red wildflowers of the prettiest kind. I’m dead… I’m dead… I’m dead. This is StarClan, and I know it. Oh, I hope Bearclaw’s OK. Bearclaw… I wonder what he did after I fell? Oh, I bet he’s in a fury. But he could not worry about Bearclaw for much longer, because soon the light breeze flew past his nose, calming him with the scent of sweet, fresh water. It was all too perfect to explain in detailed words, and anyone could see why Eaglefeather thought he was dead. But now we must be getting back to Bearclaw, because his story is important too.

~~~

Bearclaw did indeed going into a fury of panic when Eaglefeather fell off the ledge. Why, it was only right, because Bearclaw was not heartless, I presume that you would too if you saw your best friend go fall off a cliff. The first thing he did was check the cliff himself, just to see if maybe it was just a small ledge and he had survived, but that only made it worse. What Bearclaw saw was a never ending trench into darkness. I’m alone… he ventured, Eaglefeather’s dead. For a few moments Bearclaw thought some more on what he should do. His first option was to find his way back to his real Clan, but he figured the chances of that were about as high as the chances that Eaglefeather survived. Bearclaw’s second option was to make do with what had happened and continue the search for DreamClan. Perhaps they were a nice Clan with magical capabilities that could lead him back home, but what would be the use to that with no Eaglefeather? It was probably for the better that Bearclaw decided to jump off the cliff himself in the end, for he would rather go to StarClan than to solve all of his problems. I can’t kill myself, he tried to convince himself, but it seems I’m running out of other options, in fact, I don’t even if I have any other options. It is a very horrible matter to consider killing yourself, and it took Bearclaw a lot of deciding and questioning of himself. “Look,” he steadied himself, trying to go back into full consciousness, “I can’t do anything else! Going back would be no use, since I’d be killed anyways without the word of DreamClan, and going to DreamClan without Eaglefeather would surely get them [The DreamClan cats] in a fury.” Bearclaw sighed deeply. “Now I’m talking to myself. I’ve gone mad,” he grumbled. Bearclaw gave his thick, russet fur a final shake before laying himself down. Imagine he did survive… What would he find? Where would he go? Thoughts like these rushed through Bearclaw’s confused mind. If he did survive… then I must… I must jump! It’s my last option! A voice inside his head was trying to break free of the chains he had put around it. The idea of jumping was absurd, but he was already stuck here talking to himself, so why shouldn’t he? Bearclaw couldn’t, and wouldn’t, wait any longer. “Just like Eaglefeather would say, this is something worth knowing,” he meowed to himself, getting up from his tired paws. In the next heartbeat without thought, in fear that he would change his mind at the last second, Bearclaw lunged and threw himself off the cliff, letting out a yowl as he did so. Eaglefeather better be here! Was his last thought before he hit the ground and blacked out.

~~~

Eaglefeather had heard Bearclaw’s yowl and was immediately alerted. Did he jump? Or… something must’ve pushed him off! Eaglefeather hoped that Bearclaw would survive in the same mysterious way the he had. With more sense flowing back into him now, he reminded himself not to get too caught up. If Bearclaw was to survive, he was sure to see him again. Eaglefeather gave a good look around the glade once again. He still couldn’t get how the crystalline water of the stream was flowing so flawlessly from an unknown source, and how beautiful shafts of light managed to get through the tightly packed branches of the trees around him. The trees! They were gorgeous, and of many different types, too. Palm, Willow, Pine… even some very tall ones with very widespread branches that Eaglefeather had never heard of nor seen in his life. The whole place smelt of sweet, fresh water and catmint. He had never witnessed such an amazing scene as the one that lay before him now. I bet Larkwing would be jealous if she heard about this, Eaglefeather thought reassuringly, jeering at his sister. Flamestorm, Silverspirit, and Ghostshadow too, he added.
Just as he was thinking of how wonderful he would be treated and how cats would beg him to describe this beautiful place, a flash of brilliant silver caught his eye. But before he knew it, three very stunning cats had appeared before him in the center of the glade.
“Eaglefeather, you have come,” said a dazzling she-cat with fur that looked as if it had been taken from Silverpelt itself.
“But, where has Bearclaw gone?” asked a silver tom, apparently the one who he had seen first.
“Hush, you’re confusing him,” the third cat spoke as if Eaglefeather was a kit.
“You’re right. I s’pose we should introduce ourselves. I’m Nightblossom,” one of the she-cats explained sheepishly. Eaglefeather examined the she-cat who had just spoken, the one with the starry pelt. Any cat would be proud to have fur like that, he thought. Nightblossom’s fur was so… breathtaking. The base color was obviously black, just a bit lighter shade than Eaglefeather’s own pelt, and all around it was bright points of light, ranging in different color hues like silver-pink, sage green, and bright orange. Indeed, her coat did look like the night sky on its best night.
“Ah hem, over here,” another voice called, distracting Eaglefeather. It was the silver tom. “I am Moonbeam.”
“Er, nice to… meet... address you, Moonbeam,” Eaglefeather managed to choke out. Even Moonbeam’s fur was brilliant. Though it was just one color hue, silver, it was the most amazing silver Eaglefeather had ever seen. It glimmered in the light like a precious jewel. As Eaglefeather was looking over Moonbeam and Nightblossom he saw something that somewhat shocked him, their eyes. They were both normal amber, but just looking into them made you feel warm and comforted. They seemed to say, I know you, I see you, and I understand you. Suddenly a new cat tapped him on the shoulder, reviving him from his trance and reminding him to breathe. “Eaglefeather, you have already met Moonbeam and Nightblossom,” the she-cat said, pointing to them as she said their names. He nodded, urging her to go on. “My name is Meadowshine.”
Meadowshine, even the sound of it’s musical, he thought. Meadowshine’s name didn’t only sound musical… she even looked musical. Her fur was a golden hue, and had white speckles arranged around it as if it was a message. When anyone saw her, they were bound to think that she would speak with a lovely tone, if she would speak at all, and would sound, well, musical.
Meadowshine, Nightblossom, and Moonbeam. He repeated the names over and over again in his head, praying that he would never forget him even if he ever did leave this place.
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: DreamClan: ~Fire and Earth~   DreamClan: ~Fire and Earth~ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:13 pm

Lovely T, Lovely. X3
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: DreamClan: ~Fire and Earth~   DreamClan: ~Fire and Earth~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:26 am

Ah-mazing.
OMG OMG OMG!
Guess what? My, Art projects are probably all fired, or almost fired, by now! And by fired, I mean by fired in the kiln[or however you spell it]. I made a... mug with a penguin/pelican thing on it, a UCLA spirit thing, two candies with the letters 'E' and 'T' in them, and two hearts that say, "SKIP" in the middle!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: DreamClan: ~Fire and Earth~   DreamClan: ~Fire and Earth~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:27 am

cool!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: DreamClan: ~Fire and Earth~   DreamClan: ~Fire and Earth~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:35 am

Sweet! Love it, Jingle.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: DreamClan: ~Fire and Earth~   DreamClan: ~Fire and Earth~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 2:25 pm

^_^ OMG T. That is soooo you!
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: DreamClan: ~Fire and Earth~   DreamClan: ~Fire and Earth~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:57 pm

Sweet.. Love it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DreamClan: ~Fire and Earth~   DreamClan: ~Fire and Earth~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DreamClan: ~Fire and Earth~
Page 1 of 1