RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fire's Wrath

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

The Fire's Wrath Empty
PostSubject: The Fire's Wrath   The Fire's Wrath I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:47 pm

There has been a fire on the plains where many horses lived, and few have survived. Luckily, you are one of them. Join your herd and help them find a new home!

Rules:
1. No godmoding. No one is all-powerful!
2. No Mary-Sues (perfect characters). Everyone has at least one flaw!
3. No controlling others' characters.
4. Please, no bad language.
5. Use good grammar and spelling, please.

Form:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Brief History:
Other:

My Character:
Name: Nightsong
Breed: Morgan
Appearance: Jet-black with a glossy coat, long mane and tail.
Personality: Nightsong is serious, and easily suspicious of horses who she doesn't know. She only wants what's best for her herd.
Brief History: She was born early in the springtime. Her mother, father and older brother were killed in the fire.
Other: :bounce:
Back to top Go down
Jenna10014
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

The Fire's Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire's Wrath   The Fire's Wrath I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:05 pm

Name:Spirit
Breed:Thouroghbred
Appearance:a tanish-creamy-yallow body witha black main and tail a pail scar(barley noticable) gose down his back (is twice as big as a normal horse with longer legs)
Personality:Kind strong feirce bold seriuse Easily frightend by bright lights and loud noises
Brief History:born on the far side of the plain when the fire happend a burning tree-branch fell on his back
Other:
Back to top Go down
Jenna10014
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

The Fire's Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire's Wrath   The Fire's Wrath I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:14 pm

Name:Spirit
Breed:Thouroghbred
Appearance:a tanish-creamy-yallow body witha black main and tail a pail scar(barley noticable) gose down his back (is twice as big as a normal horse with longer legs)
Personality:Kind strong feirce bold seriuse Easily frightend by bright lights and loud noises
Brief History:born on the far side of the plain when the fire happend a burning tree-branch fell on his back
Other:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Fire's Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire's Wrath   The Fire's Wrath I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fire's Wrath
Page 1 of 1