RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')

Go down 
+7
Suburbia
Jay
Renna Longshadow
kieran c:
Blank's Toucan
❝ lauren ❞
Peachfrost
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:01 pm

Name- Riverpaw
Gender-Male
Rank- Tallclan
Description- (pictures accepted. If your cat has a pair of wings, please DESCRIBE them.)
~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 9 Cairo_121
Personality-(no unfolds, darn you!) Funny, Careless, Rambonxiouse (SP?)
Power- Water
Anything Else-Nope
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:03 pm

"Fine, she said that me and you would have to go on a journey to the distant lands and find an old cat named berry that would give us something that would help with something for all of the clans..." Snow gasped revealing the whole dream. "I think we should go somewhere to talk to our ancestors..."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:04 pm

Flame stood still taking it all in. "Lets try the moonpool." He suggested.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:06 pm

"That's what I was thinking..." Snow said remembering her dream. "I'm just worried about what she said about a thing that would help the clans. What is going to happen?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:09 pm

Flame started to worry. "I don't know." He said.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:12 pm

"I would say you stay... but my mom said that you need to come." Snow said glumly not wanting Flame to get hurt. "How many more lives do you have?!"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:13 pm

(OKay, riverpaw is accepted.

Please don't go too far with this plot. I need all the members for mine xD. and ps there is one clan and two tribes, and keep in mind they have diff. religious-like beliefs, so keep that in mind ^.-)

(my bro is okay! omg Im so relieved...sorry if I've been a jerk lately, I've been so stressed. This week did not start out well, and I dont mean just this accident...)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:15 pm

(kay.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:22 pm

((Yeah, The Item is just going to be really minor...))

((Thank God!))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:36 pm

(I know! xD anyways, riverpaw and snowdapple rp?)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:45 pm

Flame looked at Snow. He shrugged. "The tribe of endless hunting has not spoken about that." He said confused.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:48 pm

((Sure!))

TC - Riverpaw got up and stretched. He trotted out of the den, ready to do some training... with his unknown mentor...

ToEG- "I know, but you can't doubt my mom" Snow said defensively. "We just need to figure out where were going." Snow said kinda enraged that her mother didn't tell her where to go.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:49 pm

EG----Flame nodded. "It will come to us." He protested and licked snows forhead.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:57 pm

Snow smiled and padded out of the den and into the red clearing

((Red from setting sun))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:58 pm

(kays. Wait, I remembered..Winter gonna get mad.....)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:02 pm

((She kept it open....))

Snow licked her chest, and shook out a few loose feathers letting them fall to the ground.
"We should get to Moonpool , Other wise the moon will be setting by the time we get there.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:26 am

Flame nooded and trotted beside Snow.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:39 am

Snow hoovered off of the ground as they padded through the forest. After the sun had gone down and the moon was about a quarter way up in the sky. Snow and Flame arrived at The Moonpool.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:41 am

Flame dipped his nose in the pool, the icy water seemed to flood over him.

Last edited by :::kitty!::: on Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:43 am

Moon noticed the moon was showing. "It's time," Moon said to himself. Watching the moon was a hobby to him. He remembered one time when it became a ring (eclipse), so he watched it since, hoping the ring may return.

((7 days lol))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:09 pm

Tallclan~
Snowdapple took a few strides out of her den, and almost bumped into Riverpaw. "Oh!What are you doing out and about, Riverpaw?" she asked cheerfully, finding somone to talk to. Her fluffy tail curled over her paws, sending a thin gold whisp to the ground. It twinkled and faded away.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:28 pm

Heatherheart yawned and padded out of the warriors den. She squinted in the light. Her ears twitched.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:47 pm

Tribe of Rolling Hills~
Peach padded through camp curiously, peeking her head in dens and bushes every so often. Later, she found herself making her way to the Nursery. She stepped delicatly inside the sheltered den, and scents of warm fur and milk filled her nose. "Hello, Honeyflower. How are the younge ones doing?" she asked the new queen cheerfully, finding peace and quiet just sitting in the cozy den.

(Okay, I totally just made her up xD)

Last edited by XOXO [wintersong]* on Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:48 pm

(winter? Snow and flame are in Ever Greens..)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:03 pm

(Really? *checks*

OMG xD Im so dumb....Oh well. I'll edit.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next