RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')

Go down 
+7
Suburbia
Jay
Renna Longshadow
kieran c:
Blank's Toucan
❝ lauren ❞
Peachfrost
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') Empty
PostSubject: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:31 pm

You wait patiently behind the bushes as the last cat rises to the Great Ledge.
This was it- the very first meeting underneath the full moon, where each of the winged tribes and clans came to meet, and you're witnessing it with your own eyes!
Young cat, you seem like the rest of them. Why don't you go- go join them!

But wait, which tribe? I have heard actually...Only two of the those groups of cats are tribes! Yes, I remember now....The Tribe of Ever Greens and The Tribe of Rolling Hills...

What is the third bunch of cats, you ask? Why, its a clan! No one knows why it is accepted among the Tribes. But we do know that its called Tallclan. Why the weird face? Not a clan name you've ever heard before, I'm sure....

Tribe of Ever Greens- These cats have wings like ravens,hawks, and any kind of forest birds. Though some do not have wings. The cats of this tribe tend to be quick-witted and knowing of most elements of the territories. Their pelts come in many shades and patterns,long or short, scruffy or straight.

Tribe of Rolling Hills- These cats have large wings, with long spans and thick,plumy feathers. All of the cats in this tribe have wings. Cats of this tribe are more strict and severe, but can also be very understanding and careful. Pelts also come in many patterns and shades, but most are long furred.

Tallclan- These cats are the less-winged felines of the three groups. But they all contain a power, instead. Like, to summon small amounts of water through a paw, for example. They are very close to Starclan and are very swift cats. Most have very dark pelts, or stunning bright ones. Agile and kind at nature, these are short-haired creatures. Most of them have long, powerful legs,which gives their clan its name.

|Territories and Climate/Weather|

Tribe of Ever Greens- This Territory is mostly forest, but small chunks of mountains dot the land. There is heavy mist in the southern part during sunrise, but over all this territory gets moderate rain fall. Prey is about 90% various birds, with the occasional mouse. Close by is the Tribe of Rolling Hills.

Tribe of Rolling Hills- Like the Name, this tribe's land consists of hills and valleys, with spots of flat platoes. There are tiny clumps of fern, bushes, and a couple trees, but other that that, the only thing that stands out here is the wide river dividing them from Tallclan. However, in the northernmost part of the territory, there is a lush field of alphalfah. They get very little to a lot of rainfall a year, depending. Normally has burrowing prey. (rabbits, field mice, ect.)

TallClan- This territory is so diverse and unpredictable, it gives this clan an unusual advantage to their powers. It can blizzard one day (though not often), then be hot and humid the next day. A small lake is toward the Eastern part, connecting to the river bordering The Tribe of Rolling Hills. On the other side of the lake is the Great Ledge, the gathering place for the three groups of cats. But this means they have a diverse culture of prey, as well.

So, have you decided what clan or tribe you belong to? I would choose quickly- the gathering is nearly over!

◘Form◘
Name- (if you belong to a tribe, must be a tribe name.)
Gender-
Rank- (please state what tribe/clan you are in here)
Description- (pictures accepted. If your cat has a pair of wings, please DESCRIBE them.)
Personality-(no unfolds, darn you!)
Power- (only fill this out if you belong to the clan.)
Anything Else-

◘My forms◘
Name- Peach under starry skys (Peach)
Female
Leader of Tribe of Rolling Hills
~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') Feline_Magic_by_Mz_Kitts
(Tail is white with black rings. Wings are long, hawk-like and black.)
Very docile and mello, wise and relaxing. Her mother was the last leader of the tribe before her.
Looking quietly for a mate.

Name- Snowdapple
female
Tallclan Medicine cat
~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') Tekirdag_Cat_by_jevigar
(The lighter markings are white, and she has yellow eyes.)
Stubborn and headstrong, but very warm hearted with good intentions. Never turns down any creature in need of care- even if it was a hedghog xD
Power is light. She can whisk light into a den or illuminate the quiet darkness of rain with
a delicate swish of the tail.
currently not searching for a mate.

Name- Blazepaw (later:: Blaze of Roaring Fire)
Tom
Apprentice of the Tribe of Ever Greens
~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') Sand_Cat_Kitten_by_ewm
(No wings. Very long, swift limbs, and large awkward ears.)
Is facinated with fighting and defending his Tribe, despite his young age. Rather rude, though he doesnt mean to be, he just doesnt realise it. But he is clever,brave and strong. Thinks of the cats with wings as 'weird'.
Is younge for a mate, but has the occasional crush every now and then.

Name- Minnowkit
Gender- Male
Rank- Kit of Tallclan

Description- ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') A_kitten_by_ULTRAKITTEN
Personality- Rambuncious, and always curious. Looks up to leader and the medicine cat. Follows Snowdapple (Meddie) around freqeuntly.
Power- Was not born to the clan, (found,) So he has no power. Only a very interesting Destiny.
Anything Else- *Plot key*

Tribe of Ever Greens-
Leader:: Light of Fiery Flame (Flame)[male]
Medicine Cat:: Availible!

Hunters:: Snow that falls on Tree (Snow)[female]
Gaurds:: Moon on Sun's Back (Moon)[male]

Thunder that Rolls the Dark Night (Thunder)[male]

Apprentices:: Blazepaw [male]

Memorypaw[female]

Queens::
Kits::

Tribe of Rolling Hills-
Leader:: Peach under Starry Skys (Peach)[female]
Medicine cat:: Ashes in Black Snow (Ash)[female]

Hunters::
Gaurds:: Rainthat falls on the Stone (Rain)[male]

Apprentices::

Kits::

TallClan-
Leader:: Sparklestar [Summons light,female]
Medicine cat:: Snowdapple [Summons light, female]
Deputy:: Lightningstripe [Limited control of Weather,male]

Warriors:: Heatherheart [Limited Healing,female]

Shadowpool [Summons Electricity,female]

Apprentices:: Riverpaw [Controls water,male]

Kits:: Minnowkit [None, Male]

Last edited by XOXO [wintersong]* on Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:48 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:52 pm

name- Light of fiery flames [flame]
gender- male
rank-leader of tribe of ever greens?
Description- Flame is orange with light yellow speackles. His eyes are a dark amber. His stomach is a deep white and his tail tip is yellow. His wings are orange completly
personality- kind, bold, brave. He's shyness might occur, matters. He can be mysterious too.
power- NOT IN CLAN!
anything else- looking for a trustable mate.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:55 pm

(Accepted, leader of the Tribe of Ever Greens! ^_-)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:05 pm

Name- Ashes in black snow (Ashsnow)
Gender- Female

Rank- Medicine Cat of Rolling Hills
Description-
~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') Under_the_Autumn_Trees_by_howler445
Personality- Kind, Curious, Loyal
Anything Else- Intrested in a Mate.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:08 pm

Name- (if you belong to a tribe, must be a tribe name.) Sparklestar
Gender- Female
Rank- (please state what tribe/clan you are in here) TallClan Leader?
Description- (pictures accepted. If your cat has a pair of wings, please DESCRIBE them.) A Smaller, Bright White She-Cat With Fleckes Of Bright Silver In Her Fur, Blind In Right Eye, With Is A Pale Blue And Left Eye Is A Shimmering Bright Blue, Her Ears Are Small And Are A Bright Brown Color, While Her Paws Are Jet Black
Personality-(no unfolds, darn you!) Funny, Firce Fighter, Clever, Loyal, Anger Management Problems
Power- (only fill this out if you belong to the clan.) Can Summon Small Ammount Of Light To Paw
Anything Else- Looking For A Mate..
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:10 pm

(thanks Winter! Rp?)
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:58 pm

◘Form◘
Name- (if you belong to a tribe, must be a tribe name.) Falling wisp of tall willow tree[Tall xD]
Gender- male
Rank- (please state what tribe/clan you are in here) Tallclan warrior
Description- (pictures accepted. If your cat has a pair of wings, please DESCRIBE them.) Ash is a very long legged and tall cat. Tallwillow is a dark tabby cat with very mysterious gray eyes. He has a scarlet red marking on his chest and a striped tail. A very small pair of purple wings are on his back. They look like a hawks wings, with black swirls
Personality-(no unfolds, darn you!) Tallwillow is a very cautious and mysterious cat. He thinks things through and never shows emotions. But that doesn't mean he has room for them, does it?
Power- (only fill this out if you belong to the clan.) Fire
Anything Else- No

◘Form◘
Name- (if you belong to a tribe, must be a tribe name.) Smoke of rising fire
Gender- female
Rank- (please state what tribe/clan you are in here) Tall
Description- (pictures accepted. If your cat has a pair of wings, please DESCRIBE them.) Smoke is a sleek silver she cat with pale blue eyes. Her paws are black and white with gold speckles. Smoke is smaller in size, but stealthy
Personality-(no unfolds, darn you!) Smoke is strong and ongoing. She is battle-ready and very ambitious
Power- (only fill this out if you belong to the clan.) Ice
Anything Else- interested in lead
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:55 am

Name- (if you belong to a tribe, must be a tribe name.) Rain that falls on the stone (Rain)
Gender-Male

Rank-Tribe of rolling hills, and Warrior
Description- A very dark grey pelt almost black but sometimes will look grey without having to look real hard if the sun is just right. Has light blue eyes that seem to always have a handsome glint in them. Has a crème colored underbelly. His legs fade from grey to a white at his paws. Has large raven wings with almost golden tips to them.
Personality- Caring, Loving, Will always continue to follow what he belives in. Strict when needed
Power- NOT PART OF CLAN
Anything Else- Looking for a mate

Name- (if you belong to a tribe, must be a tribe name.) Snow that falls on tree {Snow}
Gender-Female
Rank- (please state what tribe/clan you are in here) Tribe of Ever greens, Med Cat?
Description- (pictures accepted. If your cat has a pair of wings, please DESCRIBE them.)~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') TaorminaCat_046.jpg.s
Wings are asnowy owlswith grey specks on them.
Personality-(no unfolds, darn you!) Sweet, Will help any cat in need even a cat from another clan. Very Loyal to Starclan almost as much as a Tallclan medicine cat
Power- (only fill this out if you belong to the clan.)
Anything Else-Nope

Last edited by =|= Rainfrost =|= on Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:36 am

( I am kinda bored...so here: )

Name- Heatherheart

gender- female

rank- Tall clan warrior

Description- Heatherheart is a pure white cat with sparkling, deep, amber eyes. She has a gray tail tip. Her paws are strong and flexable including her sharp, hard pitch black claws. Her ears are akwardly brownish-gray. Her Smile is a nice soothing grin.

personality- kind, mysterious, very attractive, has a outgoing side, but her nice, kind, sweet shy side overpowers her. She cares for anybody and everybody...usally! She is fierce and strong in battles, like her mother and father. She doesn't like cats that are rude and not loyal to their leader or medicine cat and deputy. Heatherheart can have mixed emtions every now and then, but never admits it.

power- nature

other- currently looking for a trusty mate!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:16 pm

(Lets see...
Dredjarel-accepted!
Branch-accepted!
Mysterio- Tall is not accepted~ if he is a clan cat he has to have a clan cat name ^^ sorry. What is the she-cat's name? Smoke, Im assuming. and you didnt give her a rank.Plus could you add what each can do with their powers? Thanks.
Rain- I need to know what your two characters ranks are, but other than that, accepted.
Annnnd Lion- accepted, but could you please state what she can do with her power? THank you everyone for joining!)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:19 pm

(There Winter I fixed it ^^)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:24 pm

(Sure winter! She can control nature like help a animal live when dieing, but only help that same animal once. Like a fox was dying, she could make it at least 5 moons longer!)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:29 pm

(Thanks guys! Both will be added to front page in a minute ^.-)

(rp?)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:32 pm

((Sure!))

Rain walked along the border etween Tallclan to make sure that they hadn't crossed the borders in the past couple of sunrises. His grey pelt gleamed in the warm sunlight.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:38 pm

(me too pwease?)

Flame yawned and stretched his forepaws. He got up and walked into the morning dew of dawn.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:42 pm

(What is the season?)

Snow went into her storage area of her den and grabbed a bundle of juniper to chew into a pulp for infections. She combinded it with a few poppy seedsand started chewing the juices of the juniper berry and the dry taste of the poppy seeds escaped into her mouth. When she finished chewing she spit them onto a leaf and storeadon one of the crevasses next to her nest where she kept her mistures andmost frequently used herbs.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:42 pm

( RP anyone? I'm TallClan leader.)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:43 pm

(sure! I'll do it with Heatherheart. You start.)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:44 pm

Flame walked into Snow's den. "Hello!" He greeted to her. He sat down and curled his tail.

Last edited by (-__-Lionclaw-__-) (vix) on Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:47 pm

Sparklestar padded out of her den, pale sunshine shining in. She yawned and stretched, her tail flicking back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:48 pm

"Hey Flame, Anything the problem?" Snow asked sweetely slinking out of her storage crevass.

((Can med-cats in this RP have mates?))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:49 pm

Heatherheart yawned and padded out of the warriors den. She squinted trying to adjust to the light.

~~~~~

(I dunno...why?)

Flame shook his head. "Nothing right now." He replied smiling. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:51 pm

((Just wondering...))

"No, nothing has happened in he past moon that isworth anything more than a poppy seed or a dab of juniper juice" Snow purred swiping her tail on the ground, her pelt full of prickles trying to find catmint for the upcoming Leafall.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:53 pm

Flame nodded. "I know." He agreed. "By the way, is there something in your fur?" He asked cautionly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:55 pm

Sparklestar yawned and spotted Heatherheart. " Good morning!" Sparklestar mewed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Feline Role-Plays :: Fantasy Cat RPs-
Jump to: