RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')

Go down 
+7
Suburbia
Jay
Renna Longshadow
kieran c:
Blank's Toucan
❝ lauren ❞
Peachfrost
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:06 pm

(thats o.k!)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 3:34 pm

((Winter, I posted a form on one of these pages here...XD I don't know if you saw it or not because you never said it was accepted or not...))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:16 pm

(I probably didnt XD Man I'm off today....
would you mind digging it up for me? Sorry, Im so busy right now >.<
Sorry for that Runa!)
Back to top Go down
sharpsight
RP Lover
RP Lover
sharpsight

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:02 pm

((Ummmm...shouldn't this be in the Magical Feline forum?))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 7:37 pm

(No, becausse there are no wolfs and these cats have wings.)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:24 am

Name- Memorypaw ((will become Memory of wilted flowers))
Gender- She-cat
Rank- Apprentice in the Tribe of Ever Greens
Description- Silver tabby with light lavender colored eyes. Her wings are silver with streaks of dark gray on the edges.
Personality- Kind, easily excited curious, and protective of her Tribe.
Power- (only fill this out if you belong to the clan.)
Anything Else- She's a little young for a mate, but she gets crushes here and there.

Here you go! ;)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:08 am

(Oh! I did see her ^^ She sounds wonderful :]
Approved! *adds*)

(Oh yes and Sharpsight, please do not spam, thanks.)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:31 pm

((Thanks! Rp anyone??))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:31 am

(Oh! She could rp with my apprentice, Blazepaw. ^-^)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:32 pm

((And me, Moon!))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:38 pm

(Sounds good to me. Pirate?)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:47 pm

◘Form◘
Name- (if you belong to a tribe, must be a tribe name.) Shadowpool
Gender- She-Cat
Rank- (please state what tribe/clan you are in here) TallClan Warrior
Description- (pictures accepted. If your cat has a pair of wings, please DESCRIBE them.) A Large Calico She-Cat With Icy Blue Eyes
Personality-(no unfolds, darn you!) Sneaky, Swift, Evil, Ambitious
Power- (only fill this out if you belong to the clan.) Can Electricy Light To Paw
Anything Else- Nope

Last edited by Sticker Theif (Branch) on Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:04 pm

(Okay, one thing wrong with this. NO MORE POWERS INVOLVING LIGHT DARN YOU XD
There are already two or three cats with the light power....so choose somthing else for Starclan's sake.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:06 pm

( Sorry.. =/.. Uh.. Electricty? Summon Electricy to paw then?)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:31 pm

((I'm back! Anyone else on?))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:13 pm

(Oh fine. Ill add her later.

I am! rp? You start.)
Back to top Go down
Taylor Lautner Lover
RP Lover
RP Lover
Taylor Lautner Lover

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:40 pm

Name- (if you belong to a tribe, must be a tribe name.): Thunder That rolls the Dark Night (Thunder)
Gender- Tom
Rank- (please state what tribe/clan you are in here) Tribe of the Evergreens Guard
Description- (pictures accepted. If your cat has a pair of wings, please DESCRIBE them.) Black tom with brown specks on tail. Has a pair of wings that are also black but also white on the tips.
Personality-(no unfolds, darn you!) Thunder is strong and brave. He tends to be grumpy but is overall nice and wise.
Power- (only fill this out if you belong to the clan.)
Anything Else- None.

Name- (if you belong to a tribe, must be a tribe name.): Lightningstripe
Gender- Tom
Rank- (please state what tribe/clan you are in here) Deputy? Of Tallclan
Description- (pictures accepted. If your cat has a pair of wings, please DESCRIBE them.) Orange tom with black lightning bolt stripe across back. Has white wings with a small yellow lightning bolt in the center
Personality-(no unfolds, darn you!) Lightning is nice and strong. He is fierce in battle and controls his anger.
Power- (only fill this out if you belong to the clan.): Weather
Anything Else- None
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:00 pm

(Both are accepted ^.- thank you so much for joining!
And Im geussing that Lightning can control the weather [to a limit], right?)
Back to top Go down
Taylor Lautner Lover
RP Lover
RP Lover
Taylor Lautner Lover

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:04 pm

(Thanks! And Yea)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:33 pm

Flame sat by Snow By the moonpool. "Well, are you ready to speak with the Tribe Of Endless Hunting?" He asked his mate quietly, as to not disturb the souls.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:43 pm

Snow bent over and felt the coldness of the pool course through her body. She blinked and then she was in 'The Tribe of Endless Hunting hunting grounds' A silver tom with light blue eyes padded towards her. "Hello Snow" He mewed. "River!" She gasped looking at her mentors eyes. River's voice became kinda droney, "You and your mate will travel in the way of the setting sun and receive and item wrapped in a leaf that will heal" River mewed and the dissapeared making Snow make up in the dim room.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:45 pm

Flame took his nose out and shivered. His mother had told him to find an Iteam in a Leaf to heal and to protect Snow..from an enemy.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:04 pm

"My past mentor, River told me to go towards the setting sun with my mate and receive something in a leaf to heal" Snow said kinda worried. "What's going to happen?!" She quietly yowled.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:45 pm

Name- Minnowkit
Gender- Male

Rank- Kit of Tallclan
Description- ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 10 A_kitten_by_ULTRAKITTEN
Personality- Rambuncious, and always curious. Looks up to leader and the medicine cat. Follows Snowdapple (Meddie) around freqeuntly.
Power- Was not born to the clan, (found,) So he has no power. Only a very interesting Destiny.
Anything Else- *Plot key*
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:00 pm

((Oh! Minnowkit is so cute! *huggles* Anyway, anyone rp? Memorypaw in the Tribe of Ever Greens.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next