RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')

Go down 
+7
Suburbia
Jay
Renna Longshadow
kieran c:
Blank's Toucan
❝ lauren ❞
Peachfrost
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:29 pm

Flame took the last bites of the sparrow and stood up. He yawned and looked at Snow smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:30 pm

Snow slowly closed her eyes and fell asleep in the sun.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:31 pm

Flame sat down by Snow and stared ahead.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:40 pm

((I'm RPing in a dream right now...)

Snow walked along the tree's the place looked familiar to her own territory when a golden she-cat walked towards her. "Mother!" Snow mewed happily running towards her mother. "Did you see?! I'm finally happy!" Snow mewed thinking about Flame. "I saw! And I'm happy for you. ow for the reason I called you here, You and Flame will have to take a journey into the distant land and talk to an old cat named Berry. He will give you something to help with something that will need to be done" Her mother mewed and then started fading away. Then Snow woke up.

((Winter I hope it is ok that I'm making a branch off plot...))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:22 pm

(UM. NO more posting unless Im on okay guys? You all got like 11 pages in head of me >< and now I have to go back and read them ALL >.< I geuss its okay that this is popular, but...are you kidding me? xD

So. This is temporarily closed.

PS- I have a plot in mind, so no more branch off plots. Only the one you just started. Okay?)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:24 pm

((Ok I actully will cancel the Branc off plot I just wanted something to do...))

(NOOOO!!!! Don't do that this is one of my fav RP's right now!!)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:33 pm

(NO POSTING. Thanks.

THIS WILL OPEN IN A FEW HOURS. Calm yourselves, geeze T.T)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:03 pm

(Alright. You guys can post now...

Anything new I should know?)

Tribe of Rolling Hills~
Peach yawned, and swiped a paw over her face. She stepped out of her den and layed down in the sun on the edge of camp. Her fur felt comforting and warm, but her pads and belly were cold from the chilly, frozen ground. She lifted her head to reach a dripping fern leaf, and rubbed her cheeks on it. Her raven-black fur was splattered with cold water as the ferns above her released their collections of melting icecicles.

TallClan~
Snowdapple sighed, boredom consuming her thoughts. She stared out into the clan clearing, from the thick grassy walls of the medicine den. Her golden eyes were bright, and her wings tucked into her fur delicatly. She felt the chilly air get to them still, and she tried to bury them further into her thick,warm fur.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:20 pm

((No, not really just that Snow became Flames mate...))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:33 pm

(yeah..sorry winter! THIS IS THE BEST RP!!!! And Snow is not a med-cat...)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:58 pm

(OKay, I'll fix. anyone rp?

Im glad you guys like ^^)

Tallclan~
Snowdapple blinked, and stared down at her tail after a moment. She waved it around delicately, and a thin,glittery, golden whisp of light swirled around her.

(brb!)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:00 pm

(sure! I have...I think..Heatherheart in Tallclan?)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:14 pm

(Then what is snow now? a gaurd or a hunter?)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:15 pm

(I would think...uh..whatever hunts and fights....?)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:18 pm

(Well in the tribes there are TWO different roles a cat could play. Either a gaurd=the fighter, or a Hunter=who catches food.)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:21 pm

(he'll decide. *sigh*)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:33 pm

((She Prey-Hunter, but if needed will battle =]))

Snowwoke with a startle, the dream had kinda been a shock to her. She hadn't seen her mother since she had died two moons ago...
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:38 pm

Flame pdded into the warriors den to get Snow. He smiled at her. "Are you o.k? He asked.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:40 pm

"Fine, My mother just visited me in a dream" Snowsaid shaking her head as she stretched awake
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:40 pm

Flame looked up. "Anything importent?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:52 pm

(GUYS. OMG. My brother just got into a car accident! ><)

(Ill reply in a moment...)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:54 pm

(WINTER! Is he o.k????)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:56 pm

((OMG WINTER! I hope he's O.K....))

"Yeah, she was just congratulating me on finding a mate" Snow said licking Flames forehead.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:58 pm

Flame nodded. "Don't hid anything from me, I am the leader plus your mate." He pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:01 pm

( I don't know. He called my mum saying he hit another car, and his front end is trashed. That can't be good... >< Right now my dad just went out to find him.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')   ~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings') - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~The Power in your paws:: Magical Warrior tribes/clan! (inspired by 'Wings')
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next