RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**

Go down 
+5
Shadow Cullen
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Suburbia
kieran c:
Violet Boopala(pirate)
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

**RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:48 pm

"So, basically, I don't have a choice, then?" she meowed, her golden-olive eyes flashing. "Alright... I'll join... If you still'll let me."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:50 pm

Firesong quickly nodded and padded of to camp, reporting to Dapplestar about Meadowshine.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:53 pm

Lionclaw flicked his tail and followed Firesong.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:55 pm

Meadowshine took this as an invintation, and followed.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:56 pm

Lionclaw looked back and made sure Meadowshine was following.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:58 pm

Meadowshine flicked her ears forward, promising that she wouldn't stray.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:12 pm

Name: Flameflash
Picture or description:

http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Renee-Spade/Ole-Blue-Eyes-Photographic-Print-C12340208.jpeg
[Except he has orange-golden eyes]
Personality: Adventurous, Fiery, and Kind.
Other: ROCKCLAN ROCKS!

Last edited by Jingle Jet on Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:43 pm

Lionclaw entered camp.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:54 pm

(RP anyone?)
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:53 am

(I would but my charrie is busy)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:51 pm

((Cat accepted Jingle. Is he in the clan or a rogue?))
Stoneshadow hissed at the sight of the strange cats. "Who are you?" He challenged, his long, sharp claws scrapeing on the stones.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dappledstar watched as the cats entered camp, and pricked her ears in surprise when Meadowshine followed them. "Who's this?" She asked. Standing and padding over.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:52 pm

lionclaw walked up to Dapplestar. "This is Meadowshine." he said.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:00 pm

Dappledstar nodded and looked at Meadowshine. "Is she here to join our Clan?" She asked calmly, never taking her eyes off the new cat. She hoped she was, she looked like she was strong. She would be a good warrior.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:01 pm

Lionclaw nodded. "She has told us." He responded politly.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:40 pm

[Rogue for now...]

Meadowshine bowed her head. "I was just exploring the forest when I came upon your borders. I... I know I shouldn't of crossed them, but I was looking for a Clan, and the borders were a give-away," she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:42 pm

Dappledstar nodded again. "Well, you are welcome to stay if you want to." She offered. "We could always use some more warriors." She added, sitting and curling her tail around her paws.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:57 pm

Meadowshine didn't know what to say. Joining her old Clan wasn't that easy. "Oh... Okay, I will join," she replied.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:28 pm

Lionclaw nodded. He walked away and grabbed a mouse fom the fresh-kill pile and sat near there. He ate it in a few swift bites.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:52 pm

Meadowshine didn't know what to do now. She didn't know the territory, so she couldn't go out of the camp.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:20 pm

Lionclaw yawned and finished his food. He got up and walked over to Meadowshine.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:35 pm

Meadowshine saw the golden cat who she had first met begin to approach her. Not knowing what else to do, she waved her tail in greeting.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:48 pm

Lionclaw smiled. "Do you want me to show you terriotory?" He asked. He flickd his tail and looked at Meadowshine.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:53 pm

"Sure..." Meadowshine replied, trying to sound casual.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:59 pm

Lionclaw smiled. "You don't need to be nervous! I was only mean 'cause I get crabby sometimes. It is rare from me!" He snikered, knowing Meadowshine was scared a little. "Follow me." He said.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:01 pm

"If this was you you'd feel the same way," she muttered when Lionclaw was out of earshot, then followed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next