RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**

Go down 
+5
Shadow Cullen
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Suburbia
kieran c:
Violet Boopala(pirate)
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

**RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:33 pm

Spottedshadow padded up to the two. "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:34 pm

Lionclaw shook his head. "Just talking." He answered.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:38 pm

She shrugged. It seemed like he was trying to leave her out, though. "Okay, then," she said brightly, and walked away.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:12 pm

PiratePrincess wrote:
Dappledstar padded out of her den, breathing in the fresh, cool air of the day.
She stretched and yawned, then padded to the fresh-kill pile to grab something to eat.
She didn't see her brother Stoneshadow anywhere, so she assumed he was out hunting.
He left to hunt alone sometimes, and it drove Dappledstar crazy! She decided that when she got back, she'd speak with him.
~~~~~~
Meanwhile, Stoneshadow was following the scent of a strange cat. His fur bristed as he imagined running it off the Clan's territory. Disgusting rouges! He thought angrily.
His claws scraped the ground as he padded quickly through the canyons.

Amerstone growled as she heard another cat coming near. The growl turned into a snarl. "Who's there?" She snarled.
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:13 pm

Stormwind growled with her.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:14 pm

"Spottedshadow! You can visit with us if you like." He said stopping her. "I don't think Dapplestar will mind." He said.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:44 pm

"Be quiet! I'm not talking to you!" She snapped at him, fury in her eyes. She turned away from him and stalked away.
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:05 pm

[Anybody RP?]
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:09 pm

((I willz! I have Firesong, Med cat))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:11 pm

[Kay, I have Meadowshine, she's not in the clan yet]
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:13 pm

((Alright, i have a plan))

Fire song padded through his flower meadow, as he called it, looking for merrigolds for some remedies. He kept a eye for any tresspassers if by any chance they come.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:13 pm

(I will tooy!)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:16 pm

[Okays Vix]

Meadowshine padded around an unknown forest, sniffing around for prey. Just then a sharp scent caught her off-guard. "Cats!" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:18 pm

Firesong picked up an unfamiliar scent nearby. He groaned because he probobly had to fight in his flower meadow.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:18 pm

Lionclaw sniffed. Rouge! "Gotta go!" He said rushed. He bolted out of camp.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:19 pm

Meadowshine cooled her temper. "It's OK," she said to herself, "It's just probably another Clan, maybe they'll take me in..." She unsheathed her claws just in case.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:20 pm

Firesong saw Lionclaw sprinting behind him. "So you smelt it too?" He asked calmly. He wasn't too worried about it, because he only smelled one rouge.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:21 pm

Lionclaw stopped seeing a unfamilar cat. He nodded at Firesong and hissed loudly, warning the cat.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:24 pm

Meadowshine turned her golden head torwards Lionclaw and Firesong. She held back her own hiss, trying to make friends.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:27 pm

Lionclaw stalked into the clearing. "Who are you/" He asked fericly
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:29 pm

"Meadowshine," she replied calmly, keeping her unsheathed claws hidden in the grass.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:30 pm

Lionclaw relaxed a bit. He flicked his tail signing Firesong to come out.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:37 pm

Meadowshine sighed. Apparently he had backup.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:43 pm

Firesong casually padded put tosee Meadowshine. "My name is Firesong, medicine cat of Rockclan," He introduced himself.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:46 pm

"And i'm Lionclaw." Lionclaw said standing by Firesong. "Would you like to join us? Or face a deadly concequence? Your choice." He said sternly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next