RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**

Go down 
+5
Shadow Cullen
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Suburbia
kieran c:
Violet Boopala(pirate)
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

**RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:05 pm

Lionclaw shrugged and started toward the warriors den. While they past each den, he named them.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:09 pm

Meadowshine brushed past Lionclaw. "I've been in a Clan before," she pointed out, flicking her tail.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:13 pm

Lionclaw nodded. "Well then, I can get some rst now." He said and turned toward the warroirs den.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:17 pm

"See you later, then," Meadowshine mewed longingly, heading over to a sunny spot beside the camp entrance.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:18 pm

Lionclaw flicked his tail and dissapeared into the den.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:20 pm

[So... what do we do now?]
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:21 pm

(i dunno..)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:23 pm

[Hmmmpf...]

Meadowshine decided that just laying around was boring, and decided to look around the territory outside of camp. Giving one last glance at the camp, she padded through the entrance and out into the forest.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:24 pm

Lionclaw yawned and couldn't sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:26 pm

Meadowshine suddenly smelt something familiar... Flameflash, she growled inside her head.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:27 pm

(whos that?)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:28 pm

Jingle Jet wrote:
Name: Flameflash
Picture or description:

http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Renee-Spade/Ole-Blue-Eyes-Photographic-Print-C12340208.jpeg
[Except he has orange-golden eyes]
Personality: Adventurous, Fiery, and Kind.
Other: ROCKCLAN ROCKS!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:30 pm

(ahh....)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:31 pm

[So... carry on?]
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:42 pm

Lionclaw got up and looked for Dapplestar. He coulcn't rest at the moment. His paws ached because of all his walking, and hoped to only talk with Dapplestar.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:44 pm

Dappledstar was sitting in the sun watching the entrance to the camp. "Where is he?" She muttered to herself as she watched and waited. Her claws sank into the dirt, and she snorted impatiently.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:46 pm

Lionclaw pdded up to Dapplestar. "Who are you looking for?" He asked, trying not to surprise her.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:50 pm

Dappledstar didn't look at the warrior, but kept her eyes on the camp entrance. "Stoneshadow." She answered flatly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:51 pm

Lionclaw sat down an curled his tail under him. "I see." He said slyly.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:59 pm

Dappledstar snorted. "That mouse-brain is always running off alone! He drives me crazy! He's done it ever since we were kits." She meowed. She laid down with her forepaws tucked under herself. "But I'm putting a stop to it." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:01 pm

Lionclaw nodded. "Same with my brother." He sighed and sat near Dapplestar.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:03 pm

Meadowshine briskly scanned the area. "Flameflash?" she meowed, seeing a flash of gray fur.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:14 am

Fireesong padded around the camp. He was to awake to go to sleep. He saw Dappledstar and Lionclaw talking, so he decided to join them.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:15 am

Lionclaw saw Firesong. Her waved his tail in'hello'.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:26 am

"Hey," Firesong greeted. "It's gotten pretty boring around here, " He admitted. "No one's gotten hurt."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next