RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**

Go down 
+5
Shadow Cullen
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Suburbia
kieran c:
Violet Boopala(pirate)
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

**RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:09 pm

Shadowpaw nodded, suddenly a bit concerned. " I see.."
Back to top Go down
Taylor Lautner Lover
RP Lover
RP Lover
Taylor Lautner Lover

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:11 pm

Name: Sharkpaw
Picture or description: Dark grey tom with scar over eye. Has a shark tooth imprint on forehead
Personality: Strong, adventorous, jumpy, energetic
Other: Rockclan Rocks!

Name: Scarcloud
Picture or description: Brown tom with red scar over eye. Has black specks on paws.
Personality: Wise, strong, brave, tends to be harsh
Other: Rockclan Rocks!
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:13 pm

((Accepted, Welcome to RockClan and Rpcentral! :D Sharkpaw will be...Stormwind's apprentice if that's okay with Branch.))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:14 pm

(( Sure! Stormwind and I are up to an apprentice! RP Sharkpaw and Stormwind?)
Back to top Go down
Taylor Lautner Lover
RP Lover
RP Lover
Taylor Lautner Lover

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:18 pm

(Sure! Thanks too!)

Sharkpaw walked out the apprentices den and stretched. The warm sun shone on his gray pelt. He looked around for Stormwind to go train. He searched around.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:19 pm

Stormwind spotted his apprentice, looking around, Stormwind guessed for him.
Stormwind padded up behind his apprentice, Sharkpaw, " Up for some training?" Stormwind asked, a smile twitching at his whiskers.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Lautner Lover
RP Lover
RP Lover
Taylor Lautner Lover

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:29 pm

Sharkpaw jumped around. "Oh! Hi!" he said startled. He giggled. "What are we going to do today? Hunting?" he asked getting into a hunting crouch. "Or fighting?" He asked getting his paws up.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:32 pm

Stormwind grinned at his apprentice. " Fighting." Stormwind meowed, grinning still. He led the way to the training hollow.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Lautner Lover
RP Lover
RP Lover
Taylor Lautner Lover

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:34 pm

"Yes!" he shouted. He bolted after him towards the training hollow. He stopped and tripped on a branch. He fell on the floor and laughed. He got up and prepared to practice.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:35 pm

Stormwind chuckled at his apprentice, who seemed almost ready for anything.
" Okay, I am going to show you a counter move to a normal pounce." Stormwind said, " Pounce at me." Stormwind said.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Lautner Lover
RP Lover
RP Lover
Taylor Lautner Lover

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:41 pm

Sharkpaw got into position. He croched down and pounced on his mentor. He pounced and landed a bit short. He was about an inch away from Stormwind but didn't even touch him.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:42 pm

Stormwind grinned. " You have to land on me, for the counter move to work." Stormwind said, " You were really close!" Stormwind said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Lautner Lover
RP Lover
RP Lover
Taylor Lautner Lover

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:49 pm

Sharkpaw nodded. He stood back and ran towards Stormwind. He pounced as soon as he was an inch away from him. He jumped even higher but landed oddly on Stormwind. (Sorry if this is Powerplaying!)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:51 pm

( :D)

Stormwind smiled, he flipped around and Sharkpaw was then under him. He had his claws graze Sharkpaw's flank lightly. He stood up and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:25 am

(I'm really sorry, you guys are posting really fast... can I please have an update? I don't think I have time to read all these pages.)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:27 am

[I'm BACK!~
what's happened? Meadowshine is back!]
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:42 am

Mistypaw stared at the sky, leaping around the camp at a fluttering butterfly. But she was not actually trying to catch the beautiful blue-winged insect; she just wanted to say close so that she could look at it. But after a few heartbeats, it flew high out of her reach, and she sat down, staring at it. I wonder when Lionclaw will take me out for practice? She thought anxiously, twitching her ears for any sign of her mentor.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:54 am

Firesong padded out of his den, thinking that maybe he could take Shadowpaw out to get some herbs with him. He went back to check what he had in supply, and mentally told himself what he needed. Poppy seeds, daffodil, horsetail, poppy seeds, daffodil, horsetail, poppy seeds, daffodil, horsetail... He repeated to himself.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Lautner Lover
RP Lover
RP Lover
Taylor Lautner Lover

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:31 am

Shiny Gengar wrote:
(I'm really sorry, you guys are posting really fast... can I please have an update? I don't think I have time to read all these pages.)

(Sharkpaw is training with Stormwind.)

"Whoa!" shouted Sharkpaw in awe. He tried to do the counter-attack in the air, but fell on his back. He stood up and shook the dust off him. He stood up in awe.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:15 pm

"Oh, good morning, Firesong!" Mistypaw said, still bouncy as ever. She hopped over to the tom, grinning up at him with wildly excited eyes. Her paws were itching to do something -- anything -- with her mentor. But she had to wait until Lionclaw was ready. "Do you know when Lionclaw will be ready for practice?" She asked, curious, tail waving from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Lautner Lover
RP Lover
RP Lover
Taylor Lautner Lover

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:21 pm

Scarcloud awoke from the warriors den and stretched. He laid on the hot floor near the clearing. He heard the sounds of birds and cats all over.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:18 am

Shiny Gengar wrote:
"Oh, good morning, Firesong!" Mistypaw said, still bouncy as ever. She hopped over to the tom, grinning up at him with wildly excited eyes. Her paws were itching to do something -- anything -- with her mentor. But she had to wait until Lionclaw was ready. "Do you know when Lionclaw will be ready for practice?" She asked, curious, tail waving from side to side.

"I'm sorry, Mistypaw, but I haven't seen him. Do you know where Shadowpaw is? I want to take her out to gather some herbs," Firesong explained.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:40 pm

"No, sorry, I don't," Mistypaw replied. "I haven't seen her this morning." She shook her head, turning around and heading back into camp. She sat down next to the apprentices' den, waiting for duty of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:54 pm

"Well, if you would like too, we could look for Lionclaw and Shadowpaw together," Firesong suggested, getting slightly bored.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:56 pm

"Okay. Do you think maybe they're out hunting?" Mistypaw asked. "Or maybe battle practice? Maybe Dappledstar will know where they went."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**   **RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play** - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**RockClan---Are you strong enough?**Semi-Elite Role-play**
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next