RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,

Go down 
+9
Emmett
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Shadow Cullen
kieran c:
A Christmas Star
Akeria
Suburbia
Becca!
Mistyy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 7:54 pm

Austin yawned and sat on the couch, "It's OK, I fell, so it's not like it was your fault!" he smiled. He looked out the window and gasped, the snow was half-way up the window and it was still snowing!
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:41 pm

Elizabeth wanted to groan because of the snow, but she just smiled. It meant that Austin could stay longer. "Well I wont be riding any time soon."
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:47 pm

"And I guess i wont be leaving! Maybe we should run out fast and check on the horses... Do you have any more blankets?" Austin asked.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:49 pm

Elizabeth chuckled. "Are you seriously asking that?" She smiled. "Let's go. I have plenty."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:49 pm

Austin laughed and got up, "I hope their not too cold!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:52 pm

Elizabeth shrugged. "Horse's fur will stick up when it's cold. The snow then makes a chamber around their back, actually keeping them warm." She said as she pulled on her boots and jacket.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:53 pm

Austin nodded, "True..." he pulled his jacket and his boots on.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:56 pm

Elizabeth opened the door and shivered as a cool breeze shot at her like a knife.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:02 pm

"Woah..." Austin said, but climedover the pile of snow. "Be careful not to fall through.." he whispered back the her and slowly crawled accross.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:03 pm

Elizabeth slowly crawled over the mound of snow. Picking up a small piece of it, she balled it up and chucked it at Austin as she ran ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:05 pm

"Careful not to call through!" he went across slowly.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:05 pm

Elizabeth turned to him. "Well you're no fun!" She laughed and walked into the stable.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:07 pm

Austin rolled his eyes, "I don't want to bee caves in that much snow!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:09 pm

Elizabeth rolled her eyes and rubbed her horse's nose. "Hey boy." She murmured. "Nice and warm here in the stables huh? And you have a friend!"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:11 pm

Austin jumped inand put another blanket on Sugar, handing the other to Elizabeth. The now must be 2 meters high!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:12 pm

Elizabeth sighed. "Yea." She muttered. She put the blanket on Flash and began to walk out again. But she immdeatly fell in, face first. "Um ow."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:13 pm

Austin ran over and puled her out, "You OK?"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:15 pm

Elizabeth shook her hair to get the snow out. She had a scratch across her face. "Uh yea." She rubbed the scratch. "Crap, that's gonna scar."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:17 pm

Austin whiped the blood away, "Let's get back..." he pushed her up onto the top of the snow.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:18 pm

(My cat scratched me across the cheek and lip and I have a big scratch on my cheek and below my lip now!)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:19 pm

Elizabeth grabbed onto his shoulder for support. "Ugh." She muttered. Every thing was going blurry. "I hate blood." Whenever Elizabeth saw blood or smelt it, she became faint.

( I have a scratch across my face from my cat)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:24 pm

(LOL, that's a wierd coincidence, because, as I just said,me too! From my cat!)

Austin picked her up and slowly carried her to the house.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:39 am

Elizabeth buried her face in Austin's chest. He was so warm... "I'm sorry." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:46 am

"It's fine..." he kissed her head as he jumped from the high snowbank through the door. He put her on the couch and closed the door. "What ever happened to your mom?" he joked.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:48 am

Elizabeth laughed. "My mom goes to work at 3:30!" Then she sighed. "I've had to do everything myself. But it's okay, because I know more things than other girls. I'm more mature."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,
Page 29 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next