RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?

Go down 
+11
Blank's Toucan
Raynari
Jay
Ginger.
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Chief4ever
Hot summer nights
( labbie! )
Suburbia
Jєt
Peachfrost
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:26 pm

"Alright," Twilight nodded. Darkus was always so confident, loyal...
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:35 pm

As Darkus went to the warriors den to rest, he wondered more about that thing that he heard in the forest. It's not polite to think of others like that! that same noise said in his mind. Yeah, well, it's also not polite to be in people's mind, whoever you are! Darkus thought back.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 4:17 pm

Name: Kihari
Big cat species: Leopard
Discription: click link

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/03_01/leopardR1403_468x660.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:42 pm

((thanks for joining! I'll add you to the members list...But yes, Deputy has already been taken by Sparkledog. Also, I think the picture in the link is a jaguar (sp),not a leopard.^^)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:54 pm

((No, it's a leopard. You can see the word leapord in the url.))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:32 pm

(ok...just does'nt quite look like one.)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:49 pm

((May we rp!))
"So, who are you and what are you trying to do?" Darkus asked. "My name's Midna and all I'm trying to do is... Trying to find someone to be in. It's a hard life being a shimigami, ya know," Midna explained. "Shinigami?" Darkus said, unawere of what Midna said. "It's Japanese for death ghost." "Righhhttt, I'm going to sleep. Crazy things happened today..." Darkus said as he drifted to sleep.

Last edited by 777Suburbia777 on Fri May 23, 2008 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:37 pm

(what the?)

Twilight, sitting apon her silvery bouldar, gazed out at the distant ocean and watched the sun set. she yawned loftlily, comfortably waving her tail around her forepaws.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 8:09 pm

((My bad, typo))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:44 am

(lol np)

Pansy pawed at her nest lazily. she basked in the golden sunset-light that poured into her den.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 4:51 pm

Darkus entered the dream relm. Seeing a strange creature, he asked, "Midna?" "Yeah, it's me," Midna replied, giggling."Why are you here?" Darkus asked. "Well, I'm part of you, so I'm also with you in your dreams,"She replied.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:25 pm

((Hello?))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:26 pm

(I'm here, I just don't know how to respond to that last post...)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:28 pm

((oh, I'll just wake up. Lol))

Darkus, after a peaceful dream, woke up. He yawned and walked out to the pride.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:42 pm

Twilight yawned and stretched her forepaw out awkwardly.she felt oddly stiff. perhaps a climb in the mountains will wake me up? she pondered and lept from her silvery rock.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:27 pm

"What are you doing Twilight?" Lunara bounded quietly down the camp, over to Twilight. She looked at Twilight's unusual rigid movements. "Snow leopards don't move like that." She remarked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:52 am

Twilight heard her deputy's pretty faint voice. "huh? oh, I thought I would take a climb on the mountains. Just a bit homesick, I suppose." Afterall, snowleopards are at their best in the snowy mountains... she blinked thoughtfully at her before jumping up atop the bouldar that was above her head.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:36 pm

Overhearing the short-talk, Darkus climbed up to Twilight. "What's wrong?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:41 pm

Twilight was feeling sick with the attention. could'nt she leave for a while without being noticed? oh no, because she was leader. "Nothing, I was just going for a brief climb." and with that, she flicked her tail and bounded up ward.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:53 pm

((Congratz on you're 900th post))

"Ok, I'll leave now," Darkus said as he bounded down the cliff. He turned to Lunara. "It'll be best if you don't go with her."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:17 pm

(oh wow I did'nt see that thankz!^^)
Twilight felt a little guilty for leaving her pride behind for the afternoon, but to her, it might have been worth it. she had seen a small arora, which she had'nt seen since she was a cub, and she followed a snowy owl to a beautiful place on the other side of the mountain. at the moment,she was gnawing on a small mountain goat.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:21 pm

((This is for when you left.))

Lunara flicked her tail in embarrasment, but trotted back to camp. "Hope you feel better then." She called over her shoulder back to Twilight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:31 pm

(ok) Twilight reached camp again, energized and joyful. though her paw hurt because she had stepped on a thorn, so she made her way over to the medicine cat's den.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:23 pm

Darkus decided that, after a long time, he should visit Thornfrost again. It's been a while, and Maybe he'd be better now.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:49 pm

Pansy stuck her head out of the medicine cat's denfor a brief moment of fresh air. Then she noticed Twilight limping over to her thoughfully. "Get a thorn stuck, Twilight?" she joked,alread preparing the nessary herbs for her paw.

"That obvious, huh?" Twilight replied solemly, giving a last lick to her forepaw.It stung badly, but the thorn was in sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?
Page 14 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next