RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?

Go down 
+11
Blank's Toucan
Raynari
Jay
Ginger.
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Chief4ever
Hot summer nights
( labbie! )
Suburbia
Jєt
Peachfrost
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:53 pm

Aww...man, well hurry up and catch up with the rp!

Roan heard Thornfrost leave. He ran out from the bush back into camp, hiding where no one would find him.Behind Twilight's Silver Rock.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:56 pm

Twilight stirred, shifting in her nest inside the Silver rock. Perhaps she should go have a ceromonie for the two new cubs...
She yawned and stretched, making her way out of her den and up the small path to the top of the rock, which wound around the back of it.But then she saw a cub...Roan! "What are you doing?" she growled, startled.

(G2G!)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:59 pm

"Twilight, it's my fault you two argued.I'm the one who agreed to sparring, spilled the secret, everything's my fault.." he answered her sorrily leaving to go back to his den.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 3:00 pm

I glanced around, sighing. "Great. I lost him. Better go back to camp." I strode back to the heart of Twilight's territory, then froze. Was it me, or was Twilight talking to the base of her Silver Rock?! "What's going on?" I demanded, scrambling up. Darkus had been up here, so it must've been okay for me. For a moment I was stunned by the view. Now I knew why Twilight liked this stone so much!
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 3:11 pm

Roan looked behind him to see Thornfrost stunned at the view. He ran faster, back to his den, to find it empty. "Mm.Better get to it then." he said, and started pushing a large stone over his den entrance until it wasn't even big enough for Haos to come in. He layed down back inside his den, only a hint of light coming from a crack at the top and the little bit that he left from the door. "Perfect." he said snuggling further into his nest.

Whoa, I didn't think I could type that much... :shock:
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 3:40 pm

((Lol! Then you'd be amazed at my newest thread, The Fading Stars Fox Pack! Ooops...I'm not sure if this is advertising...))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:06 pm

(its fine.)

Twilight nodded as Roan ran away. She strode the rest of the way up to find Thornfrost in her spot. "And what do you think your doing?" she asked him skepticly. she sat next to him, gazing down. "Nice veiw is'nt it? I watch the sun set from here also, behind us." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:10 pm

"Well, I was gaping," I offered jokingly, moving aside to show Twilight I hadn't meant to steal her spot. "But it is a good view," I agreed, curling my tail around my paws. "Hey..." I dropped my voice to a whisper. "I don't wanna gossip or anything, but I think Darkus likes you!"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:18 pm

Twilight just slowly turned her head to face him. "Really?" she asked, sarcasticly.
she crouched down, ending the awkward moment.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:22 pm

I shrugged. "And I think you like him, whether you know it or not," I added, twitching my whiskers. Suddenly I felt a pang of jealousy. What about Pansy? How did she feel about me? "I..uh...thanks for the moment...even if I made it awkward..." I mewed, leaping of the Silver Rock.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:33 pm

Twilight twitched her tail, her mouth open for retort.But as soon as he came he was gone, and she justed blinked. Did she have feelings for Darkus?

Pansy, on her way out of the tall grass on the other side of The cub's den, ran into thornfrost. "Oh, hi. I heard you brought back that cub," she got straight to the point, her voice muffled by a bitter-sweet root in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:44 pm

"Brought? I scared him back!" I boasted. My face fell. "There isn't anything wrong with him, is there?" Why had Pansy immediately talked about Roan? She was the medicine cat, of course! It was okay for her to talk about her patients!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:47 pm

Pansy just smiled, and continued padding to her den. "Ok macho-cat." she mewed sarcasticly, waving her tail in amusement. "He seems nice, anyway," she went on, "Easily scared, though."
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:52 pm

((Gasp! It isn't all in bold!))

I followed her with my eyes. Whatever had happened between us nights ago didn't matter. "You won't have much luck trying to help him," I called after her. "I heard him seal his den shut, I think." I blinked. Pansy looked like she had when she rescued Darkus and I. Her eyes shining like moons, her fur glittering with stardust.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:23 pm

Darkus returned to camp with a chipmunk in his mouth and brought it to the fresh kill pile. He wondered where Haos went...
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:55 am

Roan slept until he knew that everyone else was asleep, then he climbed up out of the top of his den, looking over camp. It was a good place to sit, but it wasn't as good as Twilight's view. I wonder if I'll ever really fit in here..He thought to himself as the moon rose with the glorious white light.He climbed back in through the top of his den, and went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:38 pm

(omigosh! your right! ^^")

Pansy tilted her head to the side when she got to her den. "Really? Poor little guy," she mewed, sympathy washing over her. It felt nice though, she reflected awkwardly, to have Thornfrost's presence in the den.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:58 pm

((Alright. This is for page 41......SORRY! I knew I was way off the RP! ^^" I feel real bad nows. No wonder you guys wook up and you were fine. *Deletes* How ashamed am I.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:13 pm

Well then catchup!! Hurry!!

Roan slept on his side, half awake, still wondering the answer to his age-old-question; Where will I fit in. He shivered at the coldness of the night knowin her should have stayed in his den instead of running in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:48 pm

Darkus found Haos sound asleep next to Roan, shivering. He gave him a glare of simpathy before returning to the warriors den. Ya know, I'm starting to regret being in you, Darkus. These mis-fits don't really deserve to be here. Midna said to Darkus. Shut up! The do belong here, even though everyone has a dark past. That's why Twilight made this pride, and if you have something about that, well that's your problem. Darkus thought back.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:22 am

Roan felt something brushing against him.He saw Haos curled up next to him, and curled up next to him in return.This did Haos a great deal giving him warmth and comforting.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:16 am

Twilight stretched out a paw at Dawn, blinking and shaking her head. It was a warm Sunrise, that was for sure. She yawned and gave a lick to her forepaw to swipe it over her face. "ugh...it's so warm today!" she grunted, leaping to the top of the Silver rock to wash herself. As a snow leopard, she was not used to hot conditions...
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:53 am

Roan woke up, noticing Haos still asleep, he gently got up, and wandered around his den sleepily, knowing that Twilight would come to check on him and Haos.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:10 am

Twilight grazed her tail one last time with her tongue before leaping off to the cubs den. Poking her head through the wall, she meowed, "Are you two awake? How did you sleep?" she blinked affectionatly.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:21 am

"Hi Twilight." Roan whispered, since Haos was still asleep."let's go outside so we don't wake Haos." he whispered again, beckoning Twilight to meet him at the top of his den.

(Can I have another charrie, Alley?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?
Page 20 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next