RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?

Go down 
+11
Blank's Toucan
Raynari
Jay
Ginger.
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Chief4ever
Hot summer nights
( labbie! )
Suburbia
Jєt
Peachfrost
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:19 pm

Twilight nodded and began stepping onto the snowy bouldars. "Lunara,your in charge of camp while I'm gone..." she called behind her and continued leaping.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:23 pm

Darkus followed Twilight up the boulders. "Cya!" He called back.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:43 pm

Twilight felt Darkus hard on her paws. she sped up, racing up the snowy, rocky cliffs. the sun was settling high in the sky now, and there was a pleasantness to todays air.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:47 pm

Darkus noticed Twilight's speed rising and thought to himself Here I come!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:49 pm

Soon after Twilight gained speed, Darkus was just passing her. she giggled and tried to catch up but panted and slew down. "Snow leopards, not ment to run." she panted, shaking her fur a few times.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:51 pm

Darkus giggled to himself and not showing it. "Sorry," He said to her as Darkus slowed down.

((Happy 300th post))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:00 pm

Twilight puffed out a muffled meow "Yea, We Snowleopards are skilled climbers and trackers...not so much runners heh" and got back up to padd a ways. it started to snow.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:52 pm

"Well, it seems were out of luck," Darkus remarked. He started heading back down the boulders.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:04 pm

Twilight stopped Darkus with a flick of her tail. "not quite." she whispered,and began stalking a small mountain owl, perched apon a bouldar up ahead.she crouched low, her belly fur brushing the snowy ground. Skillfully sifting her weight on the different boulders, Twilight leapt for the snowy-white bird just as it noticed her and began to flap it's wings.her large claws fasened into the Owl's wings and through her off balance, but she landed on her front in a small pile of snow under a boulder, bird in grasp.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:07 pm

"Good point, Twilight. The owls are still here," Darkus complimented. He started walking over to where Twilight was laying with the bird. "You ok? Do you want me to take the bird back?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:29 pm

Twilight retorted swiftly, "I'm a leader, not an elder, thank you very much."and killed the bird with her large claws. it sqirmed for a moment before lying flat in the snow.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:16 pm

"I know, but sometimes you're like one to me," Darkus shurgged.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:57 pm

Twilight stood up abrubtly, and shifted over to Darkus. " Do you think I'm old?! Your but only seasons younger than me, Darkus!" she hissed, unsheathing her claws and digging them into some frozen mud.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:40 pm

"I take that back," Darkus said. Why in Starclan's name did I say that?!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:44 pm

Twilight looked down and back up at the clouded sky. "I'm sorry. But next time show some authority to your leader." she snapped regretfully. DOn't be too hard on him...she kept the thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:48 pm

"Fine, I'll see you back at the clan," Darkus said as he ran toward the clan. I was right he thought it would never work...
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:56 pm

Twilight shot a glance behind her at Darkus. "I'm coming I'm coming!" she grabbed the heavy owl and dragged it back to camp, leaping from rock to rock.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:04 pm

Darkus slowed down, remembering what Twilight had said about her kind.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:17 pm

Twilight sighed as Darkus slowed his pace. she climbed on the higher rocks, prooving what she had told the Liger earlier.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:29 pm

"I don't forget things too easily," Darkus said when both him and Twilight reached the clan.

Last edited by 777Suburbia777 on Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:39 pm

Twilight snorted in contempt. "As I've seen." dragging the large white bird to the center of camp, she left it there for anyone who wanted it. A makeshift fresh kill pile, you could call it.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:22 pm

Darkus giggled to himself. It's strage how I got here he thought but it's good.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:28 pm

Twilight looked over to see Darkus day dreaming, and she decided to go and leave camp for a while by herself. she started padding away quietly,into the shadows and cold snow covered ground.

Pansy noticed Twilight edging her way out of camp. "And where are you going, twilight?" she meowed, a smirk stretched across her black face.

Twilight turned swiftly and hissed "shhh!" and trotted out of camp, flicking her pale spotted tail in signal to Pansy.

Pansy nodded in acknowledgement, amusement gleaming in her yellow eyes.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:31 pm

Darkus pawed over to the warrior's den. I haven't seen anyone but Twilight today, not even Pansy or Thornfrost. He saw the warriors sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:40 am

I nodded, padding back to camp. "Thank you, lovely Sapphire, for the lovely tour," I joked, grinning with mischief. I became interested at what looked like a mound of prey. I got closer, then let out a yowl, horrified. And owl! I backed away, ears pressed against my head and claws unsheathed. An owl! Someone killed an owl! I turned and galloped into the woods, eyes wild with panic.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?
Page 8 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next