RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?

Go down 
+11
Blank's Toucan
Raynari
Jay
Ginger.
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Chief4ever
Hot summer nights
( labbie! )
Suburbia
Jєt
Peachfrost
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 4:12 pm

((Lol the prophecy!!))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 4:13 pm

(oh lol! Actualy I'm thinking about what the prophecy will be about still...hehe!))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:02 pm

((?????))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:45 pm

((heh check the page before this one suburbia to see what we're talking about^^))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 3:50 pm

((I know what you're talking about, just confuzzeled.))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 4:03 pm

(oh..er...I'm sorry?lol)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 4:18 pm

(it's ok. Just haven't gotten there yet.)

Darkus pawwed out from his praying position. "Ugh, Another day to pass by," Darkus shrugged as he walked out into the warriors den.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 4:25 pm

Twilight yawned, feeling the dawn light screen over her pale spotted fur. She was the first one up, as usaul. Floping down in a sphinx position, she bagan to groom her face.

Pansy awoke with her fur on end. she quickly cleaned it down with her tongue, eliminating any signs of stress. looking over, she gathered a bundle of leaves, tied them over with a small, delicate vine, and gave a last sniff to the package. it smelled like Poppy seed and a few specific types of root. Today was half moon.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:22 pm

Darkus eyed Twilight. Thornfrost wasn't his usual self since that owl was killed. He was worried about him, so he's tried to comfort him. Thornfrost kept ignoring him, so that didn't work. He was running out of ideas.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:46 pm

Twilight glanced over at Darkus without moving her head. she saw he looked troubled, but took none to bargain why. After a while she sighed and sat up, giving the Tom a meaningful stare, "Darkus, is somthing wrong?" she meowed finally.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 6:33 pm

"I'm just worried about Thornfrost. Nothing seems to stop him from thinking like he's never going to be in this pride, like he's not going to stay... He is going to stay, right?" Darkus said and asked.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 2:59 pm

Twilight looked down at Darkus as he spoke, and looked away when he asked her. "I don't know." she growled. "It's in Starclan's paws now." her eyes flashed at him gravely after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:05 pm

Darkus sighed in both relief and trouble.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:18 pm

Pansy came abruptly out of her den with a small pack of herbs in her jaws. she nodded in farewell and trotted out of camp.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:19 pm

"Where's Pansy going?" Darkus asked.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:23 pm

Twilight jumped off the high rock and landed by Darkus. "It's half moon. All the medicine cats meet during half moons to share tongues with starclan."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:35 pm

"Oh," Darkus replied.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:53 am

I shook the bits of moss that clung to my pelt, padding out of the den. Hearing my stomach rumble reminded me I hadn't eaten in a while.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:27 am

Darkus noticed Thornfrost coming from the den. He looks hungry. Darkus thought. He turned to Twilight, "I'll be right back!" as he went to the forest to get a little fresh kill.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:23 pm

Twilight sat. She had opened her mouth to tell Darkus to take a hunting patrol out, but apparently he had the same idea. "Ok," she called, leaping from the rock.

Pansy brushed through the camp entrance. she looked tired but determined, and happy to be back home. "Greetings, I'm back!" she growled friendly.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:06 pm

Darkus roamed through the forest, but stoped as he heard something. A shadow, moving, but not any apperance. Darus got the eerie sense that he was being followed. Then, suddenly, a gust of wind blew as the shadow disapered. He felt a presense as something came behind him. Nothing, He thought, but something rang in his mind. I'm here, the noise whispered. Darkus eventually ignored it and continued the patrol.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:55 am

Pansy's eyes looked more....knowing, consious, than ever.
They shone golden and wide all the time she had returned since the half moon.

Twilight had noticed Pansy's difference lately. Though it might have been a medicine cat thing, She thought.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:04 pm

Darkus came back from the patrol with two squirrels and gave them to Pansy and Twilight. "I'm not hungry anymore," He said.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:09 pm

Twilight nodded thanks. "Are you sure? where is Thornfrost?" she added quickly, noticing an absence.

Pansy took the squirrel with hungry jaws. "Thank you," she murmered, taking it hastly into the the medicine cats' den.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:24 pm

"I'm fine, and I have a hunch that wherever Thornfrost is, he's ok," Darkus said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?   Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie? - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight: Big cat Rp! Wild and free...where do your loyalties lie?
Page 13 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next