RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()

Go down 
+8
Jillz
indigo-wild
Blank's Toucan
Yuki
Suburbia
Harvey
❝ lauren ❞
kieran c:
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

() JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:02 pm

Thankfully, the she-cat had missed Staredge, so he sped up, tackling her in her side and finding himself on top of her. His eyes were shining with hate as he hissed at the she-cat's face. "Whatcha gonna do, huh?" He asked sarcastically. "You're not even worth it," He continued, making sure the she-cat stayed down.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:02 am

Cloverleaf stopped suddenly and the breath was knocked out of her as the other cat pinned her down. She hardly even heard him; her eyes were narrowed in reaction to the bitter emotion shown in his. Hostility rose in her chest, and she prepared an attack. Just after he stopped talking, she forcefully raised her hind legs and raked his belly, struggling to get out of his grip.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:21 am

Staredge loosened his grip in pain as he fell to the side of the she-cat, but quickly tried to get up to his feet. However, he had never felt that attack in his underbelly, so his stance was swaying a bit from side to side. He tried to brush it off, but knew that he would be seriously effected by that later. "What? Is that all?" He asked, trying to intimidate the she-cat further. He thought it would be easier for the she-cat to hurt herself instead of the weakened rogue to attack her.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:14 am

Cloverleaf managed to get out of the rogue's claws, and she rolled onto her paws a couple of fox-lengths away from him. Her ears pricked at his taunt, but she tried not to show too much irritation as she thought about what she would do next For a moment, she paused, but then she dashed straight forward. Her course seemed to be directly aiming for the rogue until she feinted and attempted to score her claws across the rogue's side from his right.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:15 am

Rushpaw continued making beelines for random objects in random directions until he heard an odd noise somewhere in the distance. At first he wasn't sure if it was just his imagination, but if it really was a battle he didn't want to waste time reflecting on it. The sound was on the very edge of his hearing range, and he wasn't sure what caused it, but it definitely sounded like a cat.

Better safe than sorry. Rushpaw sped towards his fighting clanmates.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:55 pm

Settlesmoke roared up behind Staredge and pinned him to the ground. The heavy medicine cat's weight was more than Staredge and affective. "No, there's more where that came from." He growled, clawing at the rouge deputy's belly.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:09 pm

When Leaftail didn't get an answer, she tried to determine who was fighting who, she saw Settlesmoke, and decided to help her, she was trying to keep Applepaw from fighting, and HIddenpaw was helping Applepaw, when Applepaw swiped at Settlesmoke, Leaftail went after them, following them into the fight. Growling she followed them into the thick of the fight. She spotted the two apprentices quickly, and cuaght up with them just as quickly. She stood beside them protectivly, "Get behind me, and if you don't, I will personaly asure that you are tending to the elders for the rest of your training," she growled.

Lilpaw had now figured out that the clan wasn't here, how had she slept through thet whole clan leaving! She nnoticed Rushpaw, and tailed him through the woods, to find a battle going on. Something had happened, Lilypaw wasn't sure what, but something had happened. She noticed Settlesmoke attacking what looked to be a rogue deputy, and ran over to her mentor, frightened, she would've looked for Leaftail, but decided that she wasn't going into that fight.

((hope that's okay...))
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:18 pm

Rosepetal hissed, removing her claws from The she cat's shoulders. She raked them down her side and spun around, bracing herself. She noticed Applepaw trying to get into the fight, but either Settlesmoke or Leaftail stopped her. Irritated, Rosepetal clawed again at the leader, and bounded over, barring her fangs. She was out of breath already.
"Leaftail, let her fight." She instructed. "Cedarstar is in decsion if she fights or not, and so far he's said nothing." She growled, glancing behind her then down at Applepaw. "Come on, and don't think this is getting you out of trouble yet." The deputy muttered, padding back into the fight, targeted the leader of the rouges again.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:40 pm

Staredge, knowing that he could go no further, attempted to dash away from the battle. However, his injury only hindered him as he fell to the ground violently. He tried scrambling to his feet to keep running, but knew it was hopeless. Trying to move made the pain worse. Starclan, if only Missy or SkySilver were here, then all of his problems would be solved!

((*hint hint* XD))
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:50 pm

Leaftail nodded, and let Applepaw join the battle, then she stopped Hiddenpaw from following, "No one said anything about you," she told the apprentice. Leaftail saw Lilypaw on the fringes of the fight, and heading towards Settlesmoke, satisfied that she was safe, she kept Hiddenpaw out of harms way, while making sure to keep an eye on the other rogues.
Lilypaw was so frightened, she nearly ran into a few of the rogues, but most of them were to preoccupied with her own clan to notice her. She reached Settle smoke, and winced at the sight of the rogue's deputy, she didn't like to fight at all, and she noticed Applepaw and Hiddenpaw begging to join the fight, the others might tease her later, but she just hated harming others, no matter what circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:49 pm

Cloverleaf's green eyes sparkled with satisfaction as she watched the rogue run away. She smiled to herself, then turned and nodded to Settlesmoke. "Thanks for helping," she mewed as she dipped her head. She swished her fluffy tail, dismissing the rogue, though it was still a little strange to watch him stumble away like that. She reminded herself quickly that they might still have other rogues to deal with, so she turned toward the fight that was still going on, her ears and nose alert for any other enemies that might approach.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:54 pm

Rushpaw made a beeline for his clanmates, skidding to a halt barely in front of Cloverleaf. A tail-length more to the left, and he would have rammed into her - that wasn't good. He turned his head towards his mentor, and then quickly towards the fighting cats.

"Looks like I missed something," he rumbled. "You up for partner fighting?"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:49 pm

Settlesmoke nodded to Cloverleaf. "Welcome. Staredge is always reliant, just keep that in your head."
He advised, looking back as he ran away. "Come on, let's go get the others out of this."
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:43 pm

"Rat droppings!" hiddenpaw cursed. He watched the rebel skitter into the distance. He knew the most reasonable fight to go to would be to his sisters fight, but he could never do that. His blank eyes shivered. As his thin legs shivered and weakened, causing him to fumble on the ground, his head remained lifted, staring out, as he smelled the mingling scents of cats and blood.
Back to top Go down
http://rpwithiri.tumblr.com
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:19 pm

Cloverleaf nodded, glancing cautiously around before she began to follow Settlesmoke. She kept her ears pricked, just in case the rogue, apparently named Staredge, attacked her again. Once she got a distance away from the rogue, she kept her ears out for anyone else that was attacking her allies. She would help them, and show them that a young warrior wasn't useless...
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:12 pm

((Settlesmoke forgot about Lilypaw!! :O))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:24 pm

(There was a fight going on before you joined, Settlesmoke didn't forget about your character. XDD)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:46 am

Settlesmoke quickly turned back around to his apprentice. "You ok?" He asked cautiously- the whole 'mentor' thing was still slightly new to him. Lilypaw was more of a peacemaker, not much of a fighter. The medicine cat watched the rest of the clan fend off the rouges, keeping eyes out for new ones.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:59 am

Leaftail fended off more rogues, but they were more worried about others, no one was particulalrly interested in a warrior protecting an apprentice. Hiddenpaw hadn't tried to run away yet, which Leaftail took as a good sign.
"Uh huh," Lilpaw squeaked, glancing around, she felt safer around her mentor, but she was still really scared. "Uhm, Settlesmoke, why is everyone fighting, whta happened?" LIlypaw asked him.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:21 am

Settlesmoke sat down close to her. "The dawn patrol was ambushed by a band of rouges. Cloverleaf came back to camp to warn us, and then we all left. I would have woken you up if I had known you'd be alone- Leaftail and Rushpaw were still there when we left so I just went on ahead." He muzzled her shoulder. "Sorry." He apologizd lovingly, Lilypaw was like a daughter to him.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:55 am

Lilypaw sighed, happy that her clan hadn't started the battle, "I should've wokeen up, but other than that, why did the rogues ambush us, what did we do?" Lilpaw asked Settlesmoke, why would cats attack if we had done nothing wrong, this was what confused Lilpaw the most. She was a little upset as well as scared by the battle, because she hated to see others getting hurt, even if it was self defense.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:37 pm

Settlesmoke shrugged questioningly. "I have no idea whatsoever. There were only three, so it was obviously another patrol, but not clanborn, so I'm asking the same thing." He replied, watching the rest of the clan. They were beginning to struggle, so he got up. "Stay here- I'll be right back." The charcoal medicine cat said, cantering over to the battle to help. The left side of his face was slightly bleeding from where Applepaw scratched him, but he ignored the pain. Her future mentor will straighten her out. Settlesmoke thought, jumping into the fight.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:10 pm

Lilypaw watched her mentor cantor off into battle, and Lilypaw was always a rule follower, so she stayed put. When a rogue noticed sitting calmly over there, the tom came towards her, realizing she was an apprentice didn't seem to lower his confidence either. Lilypaw whimpered when seh saw him making a beeline for her. He tilted his head, and asked, "What's your name apprentice?"
Lilypaw gulped, "Uhm, Lilypaw," she told him, cowering.
He looked at her curiously, "And who are you apprenticed to, Lilypaw?" he asked her.
Lilypaw didn't really know why this was relevant, maybe they wanted to know who Settlesmoke was, after all they had been sitting together for a while over here, "Settlesmoke," she finally decided to tell him.
He nodded, "And she's the medicine cat, is that correct?" he asked her.
By now Lilypaw was getting tired of answering mundane questions, and she was getting restless, the tom seemed to notice, and unseathed his claws, Lilypaw glanced at them once, and froze with fear, "Yes," she squeaked out. He looked excited, and hissed at her, Lilypaw backed up a little, he was now muttering to himself triumphantly, something about finding the medicine cat's apprentice, Lilypaw took this in, and her eyes widened in fear. Frightened by what he migth mean, Lilypaw knew he was distracted, and ran for it, she just made it around him, and now she was heading right into the battle. To her though, between the battle, and a rogue tom she'd have to face alone, she'd take the battle any day.

Leaftail looked over to see Lilypaw with Settlesmoke, and nodded her head approvingly, he'd take care of her she ws certain. She looked away, and attacked an approaching rogue, to busy to keep an eye on Hiddenpaw.
((hint hint :) ))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:51 pm

)FTW settlesmoke's a guy fghyefdhbdf. *spaz*(

Settlesmoke watched his apprentice jump into the corral of fighting cats. "Lilypaw! What are you doing?" He asked. The TOM had expected she'd try to stay close to him, but not in a battle. Settlesmoke looked back to where she was and a rogue was in the same position. He growled and moved closer to Lilypaw protectively.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:54 pm

Lilypaw stepped closer to her mentor, trying to hide from the rogue tom that was now trying to follow her through battle. She whimpered, but quickly stopped, she wanted to be brave like Settlesmoke, he wasn't afraid of anything. She stood up and hissed at the oncoming tom, he couldn't scare Settlesmoke, so he couldn't scare her. She locked up her scared feelings, and tucked them away for later, she wanted to be just like Settlesmoke, and she was starting now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next