RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()

Go down 
+8
Jillz
indigo-wild
Blank's Toucan
Yuki
Suburbia
Harvey
❝ lauren ❞
kieran c:
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

() JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:08 pm

Blitzen wrote:
(What're you confused about, Blank? c:
Also- Jillz, Blackheart is accepted! And so is Skysilver, Miso. ^^)

Cedarstar spotted Rosepetal, his deputy, coming out of her den. He sat up, his ears twitching slightly, and padded over. Even though she looked irritated and exhausted, he needed to have her organize a couple of patrols. "Rosepetal?" He interrupted her thoughts. "Do you mind organizing the first hunting patrol a little earlier today? The fresh-kill pile's rather low, and with Leaf-Bare coming, prey's soon to be scare." Cedarstar's eyebrow quirked at his question as he watched her carefully. Rosepetal didn't seem to admire him or show him tons of respect like the other members of the Clan, which was why he admired her. Rosepetal seemed to the be the only one who realized he didn't need nor deserve all the special treatment.

Applepaw fidgeted in her sleep when she thought she felt someone stirring. Blinking awake sleepily, she looked around the den curiously. Hiddenpaw had been crouched next to her one second, and the next, was scurrying out of the den. Allowing herself a slight smile, she arched her back, stretching. Padding out of the den, she caught up with Hiddenpaw, who was observing Settlesmoke, the Clan's medicine cat. "Hey, Hiddenpaw!" Applepaw greeted him with an almost tired sounding cheerfulness. It was clear by the thickness of her voice and way she kind of stumbled around when she watched that she hadn't planned on waking up so early. Not that Cedarstar would care if she slept in.

)Amberheart is deputy on front page and yet here's rosepetal talking. =__=' And yes, the prey is soo scary, you typoedist. ^^(

Settlesmoke trodded over the graveled entry of the medicine den, and quickly to the kill pile. Dawn patrol's soon... he told himself. The medicine cat picked close to the bottom of the heap. A fresh, yet dry vole should keep him awake. The grey, lean tom ate quickly, and then padded of to make sure everyone was okay.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:12 pm

(I KNOW. I PUT AMBERHEART BECAUSE I FORGOT THAT VIXEN WAS MAKING AMBERHEART II, AKA ROSEPETAL. STOP PRESSURING ME. XD)
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:40 pm

(WOW. THIS RP LOOKS CONFUSED NOW. |D)
HiddenPaw sighed, his legs shivering. He was tired from yesterdays training, staying up late practicing a new fighting move, and now he got his reward. He thought he heard MousePaw stirring behind him and ApplePaw, though. He waited patiently for RosePetal.

SkySilver sighed. She had hung around long enough to hear HiddenPaw was going to stay a warrior apprentice. At least that stupid clan got THAT right. Never would her younger littermate become a medicine-cat. She folded her paws beneath her. When she had saved her younger brother, her tail had been caught on a branch and crushed, burning off most of the fur and damaging it permanantly. Eventually, she bit the deadweight off after leaving. It already had been injured from a fox trap, and it was unfeeling halfway down anyway. She licked the precious halftail remaining. Her old name...what had it been? CrescentGleam, that's what her self-centered clan wanted to call her. She had left that name behind long ago. She was a full fledged warrior now, not that new young warrior that was left to do the apprentice chores with her brother. Here she was respected.
Back to top Go down
http://rpwithiri.tumblr.com
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:10 am

Settlesmoke surveyed the camp cautiously, padding over the main path in camp. The apprentices were wearily awaking for dawn patrol- which made it kind of hard to think he had been awake even before the sun was up... The small bunch of warriors that Jointclan had were conversing here and there. Settlesmoke padded up beside an annoyed-looking Jaggedclaw. "Good morning." He said simply. "Dawn Patrol eh?" Settlesmoke's shaded grey pelt seemed to ripple as he stretched out lengthwise.
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:09 pm

HiddenPaw perked up. He thought he heard SettleSmoke. Yes, he did. The grey warrior had to have been out before the sun. Even he couldn't do that, and then manage to do all his duties. He sighed, admiring the strong tom. Now that cat was talking to Jaggedclaw, who seemed to be a bit irritated. Hiddenpaw wondered why. He hoped he wasn't angry at someone or something.

(There's like no female charries ^^ oo...i wanna test something, :iconraegplz: )

SkySilver smiled at the thought of her brother, then stretched her legs and picked her way across the den floor.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:33 pm

Jaggedclaw broke out of his thought chamber, noticing that Settlesmoke was speaking to him. He chuckled at the cat's words. "Yes," he mewed, "It's time for me to start getting up earlier. I've been so lazy after receiving my warrior name. I've been doing the night patrols, so I figured it was time to try the dawn patrol. Plus, I'll need to start getting used to waking up ealier if I want an apprentice anytime soon." He sighed, licking his unsheathed paw. The claw that was injured had been bugging him lately, swelling and turning red with the constant hunts. Nursing it before patrols helped reduce the swelling a little bit, but it throbbed a little at times.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:44 pm

Settlesmoke nodded, noticing the swelling. "Has it been doing any better? I would suggest wrapping it in cobwebs before you sleep, it might reduce the swelling, or at least keep it comfortable." He said, adding- "Yes, I'm sure once Cedarstar get's his bearing you'll have an apprentice."
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:48 pm

Hiddenpaw perked. He heard the word apprentice! He wondered why such a capable cat like jagged claw didn't have an apprentice yet. He was sure cedarstar would give him the first kit that was ready.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:28 pm

(VIXEN NEEDS TO REPLY. *raeg*)

Missy continued to pace the length of her den, muttering and growling under her breath in irritation. That's when she decided that she, the leader of her ragtag group of rebel's, was bored. You didn't want Missy bored, because then she'd want to cause trouble, but it was too late. The tiny calico knew what she wanted to do.
"Staredge!" Missy called, sitting in the entrance of her den and curling her tail around her paws, impatient. "Staaaredge!" Her whiskers twitched, unamused, as she was forced to wait for her deputy to answer her impatient, irritated call.

Applepaw prodded Hiddenpaw in the side, her whiskers twitching with amusement as she recognized him eavesdropping on the conversation between Jaggedclaw and the medicine cat, Settlesmoke. "C'mon, you mouse, the patrol's leaving!" Her tone was light and her tease playfully as she nudged Hiddenpaw in the side again, urging him forward. Although Hiddenpaw was blind, Applepaw didn't make a huge deal out of it, like the rest of the Clan. Yes, he was blind, but was he incapable? Of course not. He was just a regular cat. Handsome, Applepaw admitted to herself sheepishly, but just a cat. "We're going to be left behind!" Applepaw fretted, tail twitching.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:07 pm

Rosepetal gave an irritated twitcg of her whiskers. She started out into the forest, not looking back if teh rest of the patrol had followed her. She had too much to do then lead an early hunting patrol. Everyone was going to be so loud, stomping around teh leaves and frost. The prey would freak out and hide, and then what? No food, no nothing. You can't hunt by yourself. To dangerous, appartently. Like the deputy ever followed that rule. heck, when had she ever followed any of Cedarstar's rules? Unless it was the warrior code, Rosepetal just mildly ignored it. Sometimes, unless it actually made sense. Most of them did, she had to admit, but still.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:41 am

((I'd be willing to join if the plot isn't too far in yet. Looks like you need more warriors for all those apprentices ;) Question, though, how much time has passed in the RP between the beginning of part 10 and now? If it's not too long, I'd like to play some of my old characters....

If too much time has passed then I'll use this character form that I've started as a reminder.
Spoiler:
))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:11 am

((@Bean- Um, a lot of time has passed, actually. XD This isn't the original JointClan, it's more the second generation of cats, so once you finish your form, you're accepted. c;))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:21 am

Branch wrote:

Missy continued to pace the length of her den, muttering and growling under her breath in irritation. That's when she decided that she, the leader of her ragtag group of rebel's, was bored. You didn't want Missy bored, because then she'd want to cause trouble, but it was too late. The tiny calico knew what she wanted to do.
"Staredge!" Missy called, sitting in the entrance of her den and curling her tail around her paws, impatient. "Staaaredge!" Her whiskers twitched, unamused, as she was forced to wait for her deputy to answer her impatient, irritated call.

"Yeeeeesss, Missy!" Staredge called back, walking out from his den to the entrance of the leader's. He knew she would call for him soon, his helpers told him. "Now, what shall we be doing today? A little mischief?" He asked, smiling evilly, although he was subject to change, depending on MIssy response. However, being as bored as any other cat, he really didn't care, just as long as they got out of camp.

Last edited by Subrubai on Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:36 am

((...OH, OK, I see the title now. XD It might be strange if I don't play her parents, but at the same time I don't feel that it's completely necessary...

Name: Cloverleaf
Detailed Description: Cloverleaf is a young warrior with a slim and flexible build. She has a long, silky, gray-and-black tabby pelt. Her eyes are a light blue-green, somewhat of a strange mint color, probably due to her father's gray eyes. She has a long and fluffy tail with a black tip.
Sentence Description: A light gray tabby she-cat with light green eyes.
Personality: Cloverleaf is cool and calm, and is one to think things through rationally and not lose her cool too easily. She's witty and hard to take advantage of, so she's good at getting out of trouble. She can under-react sometimes, though, and also be too hesitant to resort to force. Lastly, she is quiet and can be timid sometimes, but she does find strength in numbers and is a good and loyal supporter for her leader. She would make a good deputy if she was more confident.
History (Optional): Cloverleaf is of pure JointClan blood; her parents were Dawnfrost and Croweyes, who were both of JointClan allegiance before. However, her mother had been born of a warrior and a medicine cat, so Cloverleaf can still be afraid that some might look down on her. Her mother was a little short-tempered, but her father was calm, so it's obvious who rubbed off on her more. She was apprenticed late due to an injury with her paw, but it healed completely, and only gave her a reason to put in extra effort. She hasn't been a warrior for long but is quite mature.
Wanted Rank: Warrior
Extra: Nothing.

))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:28 pm

((Haha, yep. c: Accepted, Bean! You can jump in.. There's a dawn hunting patrol leaving that you could kind of jump into, or something of the like. c:))

Applepaw growled, a gutteral sound deep in her throat. Of course, stupid Rosepetal had left them behind. Wasn't it her job to make sure they kept up? That was it, that was the last straw! Applepaw wasn't putting up with Rosepetal anymore, and you know what? Who needed her? Hiddenpaw and her could hunt by themselves! It'd prove to Cedarstar that she could handle herself, and to everyone else that Hiddenpaw wasn't the poor, helpless blind kit everybody acted as if he was.
"C'mon, Hiddenpaw, we're going to hunt by ourselves," Applepaw declared boldly, glancing around anxiously to make sure nobody had heard her. Nudging Hiddenpaw, she urged him forward. Trotting along the worn path that Rosepetal had taken, they came to a fork in the path. Applepaw paused to consider briefly, then decided any way that Rosepetal wasn't taking had to be worth it. "It'll be an adventure, Hiddenpaw!" AN ADVENTURE, TO CANDY MOUNTAIN, CHARLIE! AN ADVENTUREEE~ Applepaw chattered excitedly, sticking close to make sure he didn't fall too far behind. "We don't need mangly ol' Rosepetal, anyways!" Although she talked as if she were reassuring Hiddenpaw, she knew depe down that she was reassuring herself more than anyone else.

"I think it's time we go pay JointClan a little visit!" Missy giggled, on the verge of hysteria. Her olive eyes glittering with malice, she prodded Staredge with her paw. "Go get Skysilver, will you? She decides to have a bit of fun, too," Again, her giggles were on the verge of hysteria, her eyes wild and eager. Sinking her claws into a JointClan kitty, feeling the blood spill and drench her paw.. Shivering with anticipation as adrenalin rushed through her veins, pulsing and making her twitch, Missy gave another little giggle, smirking broadly at Staredge.

Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:01 pm

((Sounds good. Maybe she can help with the apprentices. XD And perhaps you should add the new characters to the allegiances so I can keep track [unless you normally just keep the ones with which we started].))

Cloverleaf snapped her attention back to the clearing, listening to the talking of warriors and apprentices nearby. She padded over to the entrance of the camp, looking at the cats gathered there. She could see that there were a lot of apprentices for what appeared to be the dawn patrol. Her light green eyes drifted up to the sky. It was still mostly dark, but with a transparent light across it that signaled sunrise. The she-cat switched her attention back to the others with a swish of her fluffy tail. "Do you need help with the dawn patrol?" she asked, tilting her head. "Or should I stay behind and guard camp?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:13 pm

Cedarstar smiled brightly at Cloverleaf for a moment, curling his tail neatly around his paws. "Rosepetal just left.. And I think Hiddenpaw and Applepaw are trying to catch up," His whiskers twitched with amusement. "If you can catch up with her, you can help the dawn patrol," He decided with a nod of his head, now aware that Applepaw and Hiddenpaw had left the patrol and veered off the path, into the dark, dangerous forest. Pausing for a moment, he murmured under his breath to Cloverleaf. "Rosepetal's in a bad mood today, try not to get on her bad side, will you? I'm not sure having the chirpy apprentices around this early in the morning is so great for her, but you know," Cedarstar laughed slightly.

((Alright, so there are three apprentices in JointClan. Applepaw, played by me, Hiddenpaw, played by my friend Miso (a.k.a Donnerstorm) and Mousepaw, played by Rye, who hasn't posted yet. If anyone wants to mentor them, they're pretty much open. I'm thinking maybe Applepaw will be mentored by Rosepetal (who's played by Vixen), but I'll have to wait and see if Vixen is alright with it. c:))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:22 pm

((Jaggedclaw is open for an apprentice, but you can choose which one. Idc :3))

"Hmm," Jaggedclaw said, looking at his paw , "I'll just have to take you up on that. It's been affecting how I hunt lately, so I'll come back to your den after the patrol to help it." He gave the medicine cat's ear a thankful lick before walking with the rest of the cats out to the forest. Settlesmoke always had been kind to him, and he had began to think of him like a brother in certain ways. As he padded through the forest, he parted open his mouth to drink in the scent of prey.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:37 pm

((I would be glad to mentor any apprentice; you already have my approval :) ))

At first, Cloverleaf was unsure; there were few warriors in the camp other than her. She hesitated, but then she nodded and slipped through the entrance, her long fur brushing the tunnel briefly. She opened her jaws to scent for the others, quickly locating them. As she absently followed the scent, she thought about what Cedarstar had said about Rosepetal being grumpy. She flicked her ears, dismissing the thought just as the deputy and following cats came into sight. "I'm here," Cloverleaf called to them, greeting them all by dipping her head. She looked at the group with her strange mint-colored eyes, and somewhat hesitantly smiled. "Anything in particular with which I can help?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:29 pm

(Heck yeah. Rpsepetal will be so happy! Lol. Shed probably tear Cedarstar to pieces first with Applepaw. Yesssss. Short post, on iPod)

Rpsepetal didn't hear the apprentices behind her and stopped, glancing behind her shoulder curiously. She could scent them slightly, but they defiantly didn't follow her. Cedarstar would kill her. The deputy cursed, hissing slightly. Oh, when she found them, they were in for a world of trouble by her and Cedarstar will worry his furry old pelt off about his niece. Rosepetal turned and trotted back the way she came, her senses alert.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:06 pm

Cloverleaf's eyes switched to Rosepetal, who continued to walk away. The silver tabby followed her, asking gently, "I thought there were apprentices with you." She stayed a little behind Rosepetal in case the deputy got angry, but was close enough so that Rosepetal could hear her. The she-cat looked around a little for the apprentices, but they were nowhere to be seen. She flicked her ears thoughtfully; hopefully Rosepetal hadn't sent them somewhere on their own. Even worse, she hoped that she hadn't just left the apprentices behind. A wary look began to appear in Cloverleaf's eyes, but she tried not to let it show as she trailed after the JointClan deputy.
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:42 pm

(((WOW MISSED A WHOLE BUNCH- YOU GUYS ARE FAST!
SOMEHOW, I'd like JaggedClaw to mentor me, is that OK?)))

HiddenPaw trotted after ApplePaw. "Sure...let's go!" He blinked his blind eyes. "But we'd better hurry." He could here RosePetal's fur brushing against the branches of a far off bush. She was turning back around, probably had noticed they had veered off the path. "Let's see who catches the most prey!" He slipped up a tree, deciding to try his luck in the branches rather then the crunchy forest floor. Perking his ears, he heard a squirrel, 5 fox-lengths away. Slowly, carefully, he slunk forward. His ears twitched again in annoyance. An all too familiar scent seemed to waver in his nose. If SkySilver had been here, would she approve of his approach to catch this prey?

SkySilver twitched her ears, flicking her tail. She stood. "Is that you, StarEdge? Do we get to muss up the pretty little kitten den today?" She smiled, her fur shivering in anticipation. She knew the drill. As long as she chased off her brother early in the fight, he wouldn't get hurt, and she could have as much fun as nessacary. After all, the Rebels hadn't killed a cat yet.

Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:23 pm

Settlesmoke looked after Jaggedclaw semi-suprisedly. He had always done that since they were apprenticed together, but somehow it was different today... hm. The charcoal medicine cat shrugged and returned to the kill pile. He heard the new bustle of the camp as evryone was finally awake, and finished his waltz around camp.
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:46 am

"Heh! Come on, slowpoke! Catch me if you can!" He mewed a suppressed giggle to the small cat on the ground
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:19 pm

Jaggedclaw's ears perked up as he heard a thump on the ground a couple fox-lengths away. Listening closely, he could hear the sound of two cats running around on the other side of the bushes. Flicking his tail towards Rosepetal, he indicated towards the bush and started to walk through it to catch the two apprentices. His brown fur brushed against the ground as he crouched down, hiding under the green branches to see if it really was Hiddenpaw and Applepaw.

((Jaggedclaw could apprentice Hiddenpaw, sure :D))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next