RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()

Go down 
+8
Jillz
indigo-wild
Blank's Toucan
Yuki
Suburbia
Harvey
❝ lauren ❞
kieran c:
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

() JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:35 am

)Harvs, nothing much has changed but Cloverleaf left and returned with Settlesmoke and Cedarstar and we're all kind of tense. PS Donner- I thought Hiddenpaw was blind....?(
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:45 pm

((XD I've gotta get into this.))

Staredge prowled behind his leader ready to back her up against the group of cats and kits in front of them. Not like he needed to, but didn't want Missy to steal away all of the fun. He unsheathed his claws and waited, actually laying down in front of the clan as if he was back-handedly insulting them.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:58 pm

(Blank, Rosepetal is going to Applepaw's mentor, probably after teh fight, methinks.)
(I'm really lost. >.> I think we all are, cauyse one minute Applepaw's in a tree, and teh next Hiddenpaw's climbing down to help her. xD)

Rosepetal glared at Settlesmoke, her body tense. Applepaw and Hiddenpaw were in a lot of trouble, but this could be training, and maybe some of their punishment. Rosepetal turned to Missy, her claws digging into teh soft earth furiously. Cloverleaf came back with Cedarstar amnd the backup, and Rosepetal stepped back. Cedarstar could handle the talking or whatever. The deputy just wanted to kill each one of them.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:45 pm

(Applepaw climbed down the tree and I intended to have her fight but Blank's character dragged her back up the tree so.. I'm kind of lost, too. 0.o)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:18 pm

Missy smiled brightly at Cedarstar and Rosepetal, her eyes glinting mischeviously. Cedarstar looked ready to fight, but opened his mouth to talk. Missy rolled her eyes, lunging at him. Knocking him aside easily, as he was caught off-guard, she turned on Rosepetal. Raking her claws down Rosepetal's flank, she backed up and braced herself for the retaliating blow.

Applepaw nodded stiffly. "Yeah, I'm fine," Murmured the smaller apprentice. Watching as the fight unfolded below them, her nose wrinkled and she remembered Smokesettle's order to stay. Forget that. "I'm going down. You should probably stay up here, but.. If you want to come, by all means, come," Applepaw shrugged, moving away from him. It was weird being that close to a tom, let alone Hiddenpaw. Hiddenpaw was like her best friend, and didn't dislike her, unlike the rest of the apprentices. Clambering down the tree, she launched herself into the fight stubbornly.

(Hiddenpaw is blind, Blank, but he can still hear. He could've heard Settlesmoke climb down the tree. .. Yeah. XD)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:31 pm

Rosepetal stepped back when Cedarstar was thrown to the side, and the rogue lunged at her instead. She felt a sudden pain on her chest as the she-cat raked her claws down her flank. Rosepetal hissed and swiped at her muzzle, leaving three clean scratches. She then pounced before the rogue could react, digging her claws into the other female's shoulders stubbornly. Out of the corner of her eyes, the deputy noticed Applepaw throwing herself into the fight. She wasn't that surprised, the little troublemaker.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:16 pm

((Are there any more than two enemy cats here? If there's someone Cloverleaf can fight, I can make her do that, but otherwise I can just make her hang behind a little until she's needed.))
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:49 pm

((yeah, he's blind. I keep forgetting" XD oh well, let's just say he heard their yowls and smelled their scents mingling and the smell of blood. That good? :3))

Hiddenpaw, determined not to be left behind, timidly slid down the tree. Although it wasn't hard to climb down the tree itself, especially since he was well familiar with it, he stumbled awkwardly, hesitating, which cost him his balance. He would not let his best friend face the three rebels alone, though. That was for sure.

Skysilver rolled her eyes. "Are you going to get up anytime soon, little kit?" she hissed. "Or did my little shove hurt you too badly?" although she was being sarcastic and pushy, she really was a bit impatient. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed another cat, the one who brought reinforcements, hanging back, unsure of what to do. Well... she thought. If that frightened kitty comes over here, I'm sure I can take them both.
Back to top Go down
http://rpwithiri.tumblr.com
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:57 am

Leaftail heard commotion in the clan, and ran out to find the source, eventually she found Rosepetal, Cedarstar, and Applepaw, and a rogue cat. She immidialtly assesed the situation, and determined that the apprentice didn't need to be fighting right now, though Roespetal had pinned the rogue for the moment, an dLeaftail took the opportunity to ask, "What happened?"

Lilypaw had seen her mother breeze by on her way to help with something going on with the clan no doubt, she was on her way to the medicine den, to see Settlesmoke, her new master! She was so excited that she was having a hard time not breaking into a mad dash to the den, but she wanted to impress Settlesmoke by how mature she could be. So she padded to the den, and when she got there she called out, "Settlesmoke? Are you there?"
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:06 am

((Well, Bean, I have Staredge open, so if you want we can sorta duel. XD))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:20 am

((I suppose so. Let's see if I can remember this correctly.))

Cloverleaf looked around at the battlefield, and narrowed her eyes as she noticed one of the cats hanging back in the shadows. She crouched, glad for the undergrowth, and stalked forward until she and the rogue were only separated by a bush. He had probably noticed her by now, so she had to be quick. Without stopping her stalking, she leaped forward and aimed to land on his back and dig her claws in.

((Sorry, this is a relatively short post for me :P))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:35 am

((Sorry, guys, did I abandon this? o.x I remember being the leader, but it looks like I was killed off due to inactivity. Either that, or all of the cats would have died by now, since apparently a lot of time has passed. Blame my huge history project on which I am obsessively cleaning the windows. I'll probably make a new character soon, as soon as I get a couple of other things finished.))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:54 am

Mad MOAI wrote:
((Sorry, guys, did I abandon this? o.x I remember being the leader, but it looks like I was killed off due to inactivity. Either that, or all of the cats would have died by now, since apparently a lot of time has passed. Blame my huge history project on which I am obsessively cleaning the windows. I'll probably make a new character soon, as soon as I get a couple of other things finished.))

((Hence the title, this is "the next generation" of JointClan cats. I suppose you can play one of Larchstar's kits as an elder, or play one of their kits, or create a totally new cat. Currently, I'm playing one of Raincloud's grand-kits.))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:56 am

Settlesmoke toppled Applepaw as soon as she touched solid ground. "You're not going to fight Applepaw!"
He blocked her path to the battle area. If Hiddenpaw was sane he would stay where he was....hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:17 pm

((Okeyden.

Name: Rushpaw
Detailed Description: Rushpaw's fur is long, straight and colored a dark bluish-black. He has deep-set yellow-green eyes colored like ripening bananas, and a short tail. His build is fairly lean but not extremely thin.
Sentence Description: A black long-furred tom with yellow eyes.
Personality: Rushpaw can get a bit rebellious and defiant, and likes things to go his own way, even when he's not the leader. Of course, he doesn't entirely dominate the situation a lot, since he's only a warrior. Rushpaw's favorite pastimes are sparring and exploring, although he usually has to use an independent hunting patrol as an excuse for the latter.
History (Optional): Larchstar's and Brackenheart's grandson. Mother: Willowstorm, Father: Pebblefoot (unknown)
Wanted Rank: Warrior is fine with him
Extra: Wo-wo, my (Ro-yeeeee)
Time goes by (by-eeeee)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:46 pm

DONNERSTORM wrote:

Skysilver rolled her eyes. "Are you going to get up anytime soon, little kit?" she hissed. "Or did my little shove hurt you too badly?" although she was being sarcastic and pushy, she really was a bit impatient. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed another cat, the one who brought reinforcements, hanging back, unsure of what to do. Well... she thought. If that frightened kitty comes over here, I'm sure I can take them both.

"Hardly," Jaggedclaw growled, getting back up and lunging at Skysilver. Swiping his paw at the she-cat, he managed to scratch her muzzle in the process. Smirking to himself, he knocked her down, but was distracted when he noticed Cloverleaf coming back.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:46 pm

"Yes, I am!" Applepaw insisted, trying to slip past him. He blocked her path into the fight and the apprentice did something she wouldn't have dreamed of under any other circumstance. Clawing at Settlesmoke, she managed to distract him enough to slip past him and into the thick of the fight. Oh, she was so dead. So, so, so dead. But it wasn't fair! Cedarstar made sure she was never in any of the fights, so she never got to do anything! Turning slightly, she saw that she'd drawn blood from the medicine cat and felt a pang of guilt. Then Hiddenpaw slid down the tree and caught up with her. "See, we're just as good as anyone else." Applepaw seemed to assure herself more than Hiddenpaw before surveying the fight for an open rebel. Jaggedclaw was fighting of Skysilver, Hiddenpaw's older sister, although this was unknown to Applepaw at the time. Rosepetal and the leader were going at it, and Cloverleaf and what seemed to the deputy of the rebel's had started battling. If she didn't find a rebel to fight fast enough, her and Hiddenpaw were going to be dragged out of the fight for sure.

Missy smirked at the look of surprise clear on Rosepetal's face. She hadn't expected her to attack her instead of Cedarstar. Rosepetal lunged, clawing her muzzle and leaving a couple good scratches, before digging her claws into her shoulders stubbornly. Snarling, she reared back on her hind paws in an attempt to knock the stubborn she-cat off.

(Rushpaw is accepted.)
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:56 pm

SkySilver growled. "Always..." she grunted, as she clawed her opponents muzzle. "Pay...attention!"
She smirked. Nimbly, she leapt away, hoping to dodge the counterattack.

HiddenPaw realized what ApplePaw was thinking. "C'mon." Steering clear of his sisters fight with JaggedClaw, he hurried over to fight alongside CloverLeaf.
(ApplePaw doesn't have to fight alongside HiddenPaw, she could like start helping JaggedClaw or something.)
Back to top Go down
http://rpwithiri.tumblr.com
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:18 pm

The Spellchecking Bean wrote:
((I suppose so. Let's see if I can remember this correctly.))

Cloverleaf looked around at the battlefield, and narrowed her eyes as she noticed one of the cats hanging back in the shadows. She crouched, glad for the undergrowth, and stalked forward until she and the rogue were only separated by a bush. He had probably noticed her by now, so she had to be quick. Without stopping her stalking, she leaped forward and aimed to land on his back and dig her claws in.

((Sorry, this is a relatively short post for me :P))

Staredge was taken back, stupidly not noticing the she-cat before she attacked. He rolled back further into the shade, leaving the she-cat to rely on her sense of smell while he tried to play tricks on her or find a way up something high so he could, hopefully, crush her.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:06 pm

((I'm not quite sure what's going on. Is the Clan fighting rogues or something?))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:20 pm

((Currently, yes. I think you would remember MellowClan? I'm not sure, but maybe it's their next generation...))

Cloverleaf watched, helpless, as the cat dodged, but she managed to land with a reasonable footing. She whirled around to face the direction in which he had moved, but there was less sunlight here and it would be harder to locate them. She knew that now the enemy had the advantage, because the rogue knew where she was, but she didn't know where he was. The silver tabby flattened her ears in frustration, but quickly pricked them so she could hear where the cat was going if he moved. She would try to catch him when she was sure of his location...
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:25 pm

Staredge found the she-cat at a disadvantage, obviously dumbfounded at the situation, and quickly dashed side to side, making noise from all around so that she would be even more confused as to where he was. Oh, being so evil couldn't be more fun!
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:26 pm

Rushpaw's ears flicked upward. What was going on? Why was the camp empty? From the looks of it, he was missing something. He didn't hear much anything in the distance, but that wasn't a good thing either.

((Wait, before I post more, are they in the camp?))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:31 pm

((They are not.))

Cloverleaf's ears pricked as the rogue began running all over the place, creating all sorts of noise. She tried to follow with her ears, but he was moving too quickly. However, she did have a sense of his approximate location. At least she could hear [i]something.[i/i] As he ran from side to side, Cloverleaf tried to determine where he would go next. It was tough, and she wasn't completely sure, but she had to try. With a growl, she began running forward and pounced. It was probably not a good gamble, but at least if she didn't land on the enemy, she knew she was getting closer.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:24 pm

((Okay, thanks for clarifying.))

Rushpaw jumped up out of his nest. How had he overslept this? He'd be getting apprentice duties for moons if he didn't hurry! He dashed out of camp, slowing as soon as he was outside. Which way should he go? Scents were stale, and he couldn't tell who went where. Nothing was entirely fresh, and he pricked his ears. He had apparently missed an extremely important attack, but that was in his own little world of worrying. Maybe if he just wandered, he'd find something - or something would find him, if that was the way it was. He'd beat the pelt off any apprentice who came in his way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()   () JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation () - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() JointClan () Part 10.5 () The New Generation ()
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next