RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

на пакет на галаксија острови

Go down 
+6
Suburbia
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Rebecca
Blank's Toucan
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:44 pm

Adurna- Adurna laughed as she realized that it was He with pups, she padded over and said, "Hi."
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:59 pm

Cvet laughed and stopped at the waterfall. "Come on Akylas!" She barked, waiting for the male pup. She was bouncing with excitment still. She looked up at Hé and jumped on her. "Tag!" She cried before leaping off and racing toward the cliff.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:06 pm

Adurna- Adurna looked at He and said, "Hey He, catch me if you can!" Adurna leaped off the ledge and flew down her blue hair rippling like waves in the wind. She hit the water with a huge splash and then paddled to the shore. She got out and shook her pelt, sending drops of water everywhere.
Back to top Go down
BreeLilly
RP Lover
RP Lover
BreeLilly

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:07 pm

Liljana blinked and closed her eyes again. She smiled at what she was thinkng of, and her tail was swishing from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:21 pm

Kana padded out of the forest and saw Liljana lying down in a patch of grass. Smiling the other wolf she padded over and sat down beside her, watching the new wolf smile as she swished her tail from side to side. "Hey Liljana." She paused, wondering why she was consulting a new wolf with her problems, but decided it was better than talking to someone that might already have an established relationship with Alketas. Kana laid down beside the other wolf and sighed, "Can I talk to you about something a bit personal?" Blinking her green eyes and looking down at the grass she sighed and messed with a blade with her paw, waiting for a response before she went into a full blown vent about the Alpha she secretly loved. Kana hated that word. Love. She blew out a breath and glared at the blade of grass in front of her like it was Ket.

Hé laughed at Cvet before she paused and heard as Adurna, an older pack member came foreward and said hello. She cocked her head to the side and tried to pin point where the other wolf was before she heard her shout, "Catch me!" There was a bark, and Hé turned to look towards the cliff, "Did she just jump off?" The golden pelted wofl asked Eione, turning back towards her, "I can't tell." Hé blinked her sightless eyes and wondered how in Galaxy Pack was she supposed to follow the older wolf. She had only ever jumped with Kana, while her father was away, so she didn't know where to jump, or how she was even supposed too without the older wolf here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
BreeLilly
RP Lover
RP Lover
BreeLilly

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:03 pm

Liljana opened her eyes and looked over to Kana. "Hi Kana. Uhm sure." she answered and looked down at the blade of grass Kana was playing with. She brought her tail to wrap around her side and blinked at her, waiting to hear what she wanted to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:57 pm

Adurna- Adurna lithley jumped up the rocks and back up to He, then she said, "Here I'll help you. I was joking you know about you catching me." She said apologetically. Then she said, "Bite my tail, it won't hurt me, and on the way down I can guide you." Smiling Adurna poroffered her tail putting it right in front of the she-wolf's face.

Orchid- Orchid was totally frustrated, she didn't know where to look for Berenike. Hoping forr some hint Orchid wandered around.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:34 pm

Eione marveled at Adurna as she swam torwards them. "Yeah, she just jumped straight into the deepset part and started swimming over here."
She answered He.

Akylas laughed, and looked off the edge of the waterfall froma rock.
"You first, Cvet! Then I'll jump!"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:46 pm

Kana blew out a breath and looked at Liljana, "Okay, I need to talk to you about Alketas..." She looked down at the blade of grass again before looking back up, "I don't want to put you in a tough spot, but I can't think of any other wolf to talk to." Kana stated, starting to go into hysterics, if a wolf could go into hysterics, "I think he likes me, but I can't be sure, but I've always liked him because I've always been in the pack and we practically grew up together. What am I supposed to do? He told me that he couldn't do this right now, and now I don't know what to think! Does that mean he doesn't like me? I'm so confused." Kana rambled, looking at Liljana for guidance, "I know this is probably really weird for me to be telling you this, but I need help." She whined, covering her muzzle with her paws while muttering, "I'm dead."

Hé heard what Adurna said first and then registured what Eione said after before hearing Akylas shout to Cvet. She started getting confused on what to do, not to mention a bit scared. The young She-wolf backed up a bit before closing her sighless eyes and wishing that Kana was here to tel her what to do, or her father to tell her that this was a horrible idea and that she shouldn't be doing that, but nothing of the sort happened. Hé padded forward, her eyes still closed and relied on her other senses to tell her exactly where Adurna was. "Eione," The golden pup muttered, "Grab onto my tail and we can all jump together if you want." She bit down on Adurna's tail and tasted fur before trying to psych herself up for the jump. She was terrified about what was about to happen, but the thrill was amazing, and she always wanted to prove that even though she was blind, she could do anything the other wolves did. Including this.

Moon streached his back as he padded away from the kill pile where he had just dropped the doe and blinked into the sunlight, hopeing that Hé wasn't getting into trouble anywhere. The brute noticed Kana and one of the new wolves talking in the grass, but decided it looked to important to pad over and say hello, even though he was technically in higher rank to the both of them, he was never pig-headed about it. Moon turned and felt his silver fur ripple and start to bake in the mid-afternoon sun before starting towards the forest again, he might as well make sure no one needed anything. The pack seemed fairly quiet right now, and whenever things were quiet Moon went on edge, feeling as if something was going to happen and that was never a good feeling to have expecially because he was the Beta Advisor, and they didn't need a false alarm, or no warning at all to an attack.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:51 pm

Cvet grinned and wagged her tail excitedly. "Alright. Ready, set go!" She cried and took a running start and leaped. She felt the wind through her thick fur and smiled. Cvet hit teh water and made a huge splash. She paddled up to the suface and swam toward land and looked up at Akylas and waited for him to jump off. Cvet could tell that He was nervous, and Cvet was ready to jump in to help if the blind wolf needed it.

Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:58 pm

Rose felt like she should get to know the territory better, so it would be easy to look for Mist if she got lost. Not only that, but her pup could grow familiar with it, too, so she could feel like this had been her home all along. The pink wolf took her pup in her scruff, standing up and heading out of the nursery to look around at the territory. She hoped no one would object to her wandering.

She started to head toward the nearest shore, navigating by scent. She had to use mainly her nose, since her mouth was blocked by a bundle of puppy fur. But she was able to find her way, nonetheless, and soon an oceanic breeze ruffled her rose-colored fur. Content with this area, she sat down, grooming her pup affectionately. She looked around at the diverse foliage, wondering what there was to hunt here.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:43 pm

Akylas ran from the edge, and jumped. The wind in his fur was so exhilarating, and he did a backflip, changing into a dive just before he hit the water.
It felt like running over a smooth block of ice, just like the cold winters in Macedonia. He swam up to the surface, and started laughing as he swam torwards the rocks.
"Eione, that is even more fun than Glass Falls! You should try it." Akylas tried to encourage his twin, shaking the water from his fur.

Eione nodded, smiling sheepishly. "Um, you can keep your tail He, but thanks for the offer.
I'll jump with you." She said.
Back to top Go down
BreeLilly
RP Lover
RP Lover
BreeLilly

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:25 pm

"Alketas, the orange one right?" Liljana wondered. "The one who pinned me." she answered herself. "Erm, I don't think he doesn't like you, but I'm not sure. I don't know you both that well, more so you than him." she started, "Maybe he's trying to give others a chance? Like he thinks it wouldn't be fair to choose his other alpha right now without knowing everyone. I'm sorry, I think I'm not much good in the relationship department." she confessed looking at her paws.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:06 pm

Cvet shook the water out of her fur, spraying droplets everywhere. She trotted back to Akylas and smiled at him.
"Well? Isn't it fun?" She exclaimed, looking back up at He and Eione before jumping back in the water and swimming to the other shore slowly, where the rocks up to the top were. She reached her destination in a matter of time and bounded up the 'stairs' quickly. She reache dteh top again and padded over to teh edge again and peered over.

Treva sat in the shade, eyeing the pack members silently. He watched all the new members especially, and with caution. He didn't trust a single one of them, and was still debating if he should consult the Alpha about the concern of space and kill. They were running low, and the newcomers wern't doing anything but laying around. He soonspotted Kana discussing something with Liljana and decided to go over there. He stood up and padded toward them. If they were having an important discussion, it would have to wait.

Misterii yawned and rolled over onto her side. She stared at the sun, which was almost directly over her. She squinted her eyes in the light and waited patiently as it dried her damp fur. She closed her eyes slightly and just laid there. She had nothing to do and didn't feel like hunting at the moment anyway. Misterii yawned once more, and figured she could use a little sleep soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:10 pm

Kana was about to reply to Liljana when Treva came over and interupted her. If there was one wolf in the pack she didn't like, it was the brute. He was too judgemental of new members and bit before he barked, and his bite was definitly worse than his bark. She gave him a cold and reproachful look but still stayed civil by greeting him with a nod of the head and a look to the side, "Treva, it's nice to see you up and walking towards a new member, not running to tear their face off." Was what she wanted to say, but instead the she-wolf held her tongue and greeted, "Treva, It's nice to see you. This is Liljana, a new wolf in the pack. I don't know if you two have met yet." She gave him a look that said to be nice or she would rip his throat out as she waited for a responce.

Hé heard Akylas jump off the cliff and then Cvet do it again before blinking her sightless eyes and waiting for Adurna to run forward, the blind pup would follow as soon as she started. But Hé let go of Adurna's tail suddenly and stated, "I can do it alone," with a strong nod, she turned in the direction of Eione and smiled, "We can just jump one after another, it'll be fun. I've done it before by myself." Hé was lying of course, but she felt like it made her feel stronger, and like she could take on the world even if she was blind. She was Hé, named after the sun, and the sun was bright and even though she couldn't see it anymore, she could feel the heat it radiated and knew that it held power. Shaking out her fur, Hé stepped forward and close to the edge unknowningly before sniffing the air and stepping forward again, plummetting her down with a yelp of terror.

(Misterii could totally save Hé. xD She is by the Falls isn't she?)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:06 pm

Misterii jumped when she heard a pup yelp. She opened her eyes and scrambled up and spotted He falling off teh waterfall cliff. Misterii dashed toward her and waited at teh surface to see if teh blind pup would come up to surface. What ahd teh pups been thinking. Misterii glanced sternly up at Cvet and Eione before looking back at the water.

Treva growled and nodded. "No. I haven't been." He replied, his voice thick and irritaed at Kana's look. He glared at them both. "You might want to take Liljana hunting now. We could use some more prey." He said coldly, barring his fangs slightly. He was annoyed with Kana, acting better than him like she was already Alpha female.
Back to top Go down
BreeLilly
RP Lover
RP Lover
BreeLilly

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:22 pm

Liljana blinked and looked from Kana to Treva and back. Her tail twitched, and it took all her might not to pipe up about Trevas' tone. She played with a blade of grass, absentmindedly after watching Kana do it just a few seconds ago, but still looked up up at them.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:03 am

Kana glared at the brute with dark green eyes, who was he to tell her when and where to go hunting? She was so angry right now, at Alketas, at Treva, Kana couldn't decide who made her angrier, not moments before she knew that Moon had brought in a huge doe and there was plenty prey on the island for the new members to catch themselves, they weren't helpless! She stood up abruptly and glared at the Deputy in front of her and stepped forward baring her fangs, "You know what Treva? You can go hunting! I'm not taking Liljana like some good little pack-member that you tell what to do every second of the day!" She glared at him, her teeth bared, "I am not your mate, so I don't have to listen to you, and I don't give a vole on what position in this pack you are. I am not going hunting." Kana growled a deep sound reverbrating deep in her chest and echoing off the trees.

Hé hit the water with a large splash and slowly sunk. The golden pup struggled to find her way, but she was blind, she couldn't detect in the icy water which way was the surface and which was her certain death. She struggled more as her fur weighed her down and opened her muzzle, gasping for breath that wouldn't come under the pressure of the water and the waterfall. Trying to keep moving in the water, Hé felt the cold press in on her fur and penatrate her thick skin before she started to shiver and she felt herself going light-headed. She couldn't end this way, it just wasn't the right way she needed to go. This wasn't what Starpack had planned for her! Hé opened her sightless blue eyes and tried to fight her way up, following what direction her body told her to go, but it was to late, she was to far gone, and there was no more oxygen. Hé gasped in water again, drowning.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:14 am

Treva snarled at her and glared, his mind racing with insults.
"I wouldn't even WANT to be your mate! Stop acting like Alpha female, Kana! Your not one! I don't even now why Alketas bothers even liking you!" He retorted, thrashing his paw out in warning. "So you better knock it off, or you won't be your alpha's little shadow!" He barked. He was full of anger. He was higher ranked than Kana. It was his job to boss people around. She acted like she was the best! His fur was standing straight up and his claws dug in the ground. he was completly furious, with Alketas letting all the new wolves in, Kana, pretty much everyone! He barred his fangs at the female.

Misterii quickly noticed the pup never came up and instantly dived in. Her left paw brushed He's fur and she grasped the pup with her front paws. She had trouble bring He to the surface for air, but she finally did it after struggling a bit. Misterii pulled the golden pup to the sureface and dropped her there, dragging herself out of the water, coughing and sputtering. She had no clue on what to do if He never coughed up the water.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:25 pm

Korragos heard the quarrel as he passed by, and he shot a menacing glare at both of them. They should know better than to bicker about higher ranks and hunting. "Everyone hunts as needed." He said. "I am going hunting, and if I were you Treva, I would get back on patrol." He growled.

Eione gasped as Misterii pulled up he, and she immediately ran to her side.

Akylas came up behind his sister, and he nosed He worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:19 pm

Adurna- Adurna dived in after He but noticed that MIsterii had already saved the pup. Legs pumping hard to keep herself above the wtaer, ADurna came ashore. The golden wolf had been drowning, Adurna had been waiting for some signal that both of the wolves had been ready, before jumping. Looking at Misterii thankfully, Adurna said, "I didn't have time to stop her, she just took a step and I couldn't move fast enough...."
((sorry, I had a slumber party....))

Last edited by Merryier6 on Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:21 pm

Cvet gasped and bounded back down the cliff and ran over to her friends. "He?" She whispered, poking her with a paw curiously. She glanced up at Misterii, who didn't seem to pleased they had been jumping off the waterfall. Cvet coward away and stared at her paws, guilt welling up in her chest.

Misterii frowned slightly and gave a stern glance at the pups. "What were you guys thinking?" She demanded quietly but firmly. "Cvet, I mean you mostly. You know not to do such a thing without an olde wolfs permission! What if I hadn't been here?" She growled lowly.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:27 pm

(( I edited my last post..... sorry, didn't read yours fully.....))
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:09 pm

(I was at my Cousin's. Sorry.)
Kana growled, her eyes flaring at Treva at the remarks he was making. The brown she-wolf wanted to tackle Treva and rip his throat out, but when Korragos made his own remark about the hunting and Treva should get back to partrol, Kana whipped her head around and glared at Treva before looking at Korragos thankfully. "Listen to Korragos, Treva." Kana growled deep in her throat, "And if you ever say any of those things to me again, you'll be sorry. I don't tolerate being pushed around in my own pack, and definitly not by someone like you." She hissed at the end, giving him a fierce look and baring her teeth in challenge if the vole-brained brute actually wanted to fight her. Kana had been trained by her grandfather, who had been one of the top commanders for his Alpha, and because she didn't have a brother, she had gotten all the secrets from him.

Hé was coughing and spluttering on the bank, water all around her and weighing down her thick golden fur. The she-wolf blinked seeing nothing but darkness, but hearing Adurna and apparently Misterii, who was the wolf that saved her. Hé's brow furrowed remembering the things Kana had told her about the strange mysterious wolf that showed no emotions. Hé blinked again and coughed up some more water before sneezing and shaking out her fur, "I-I'm sorry Misterii," She rasped. Hé coughed again and turned her head around shaking the water out of her ears and head before zeroing in on Eione and swiveling her ears around before apologizing, "I'm sorry, I thought there was more ground in front of me, and then I fell..." Hé trailed off, feeling horrible, they were all getting in trouble because of her, the bumbling blind pup that didn't have a brain in her head.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:20 pm

Adurna- "You're ok, that's what matters. I'm sorry, I should have stopped you." said Adurna shamefully. Glancing at the blind pup, then shaking ou ther fur, that was still wet from her last jump. "Next time you should ask someone though," Adurna added softly so as not to embarras the pup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

на пакет на галаксија острови
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next