RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

на пакет на галаксија острови

Go down 
+6
Suburbia
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Rebecca
Blank's Toucan
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:41 pm

(No Problem Bean! If you want, I have another character open, Moon, who is Hé's father (the Blind pup). Moon some high rank. xD I can't remember which, but that's about the only one I have open. Kana's with Liljana, Violetov is being cornered by Treva and Adurna, Hé is with all the other pups at the falls... Yeah. xD)

Violetov blinked at the new brute. It seemed like he was trying to be menacing, but Violetov wasn't fooled, growing up in a combined pack of wovles and a clan of cats, she learned quickly that people tended to act tougher than they were. Blinking again up at him, her ears swiveled to the side when Violetov thought she heard something in the underbrush. "Like I said before," Violetov snapped, glaring at him, "I am Violetov, I hail from a distant island. Now please, answer my question, is there a pack on this island?" She looked at Treva with challenging eyes, her legs were shaky and the black and purple wolf hadn't eaten since she had fallen into the water days ago.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:33 pm

Adurna- Adurna growled and said, "Yes there's a pack, now what do you want and how did you get here?" she asked, her fur bristled, and she gave Treva a warning glance, she knew how he felt about rogues, she told him quietly, "Go get Alketas, I'll stall her,"

Orchid- Orchid looked shamefully, and regretfully at Berenike, wondering if she would rebuff her, or decide that she wasn't worth the trouble.
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:54 am

Violetov thought back to the moons in the strange cage, Up-walkers poking and prodding her, always staring, jeering. She shuttered and felt her fur bristle at the blue she-wolf's harshness. "Stall me? I do not need stalling." Violetov growled, her voice taking on an eerily commanding tone, "I hail from an island far away, like I said before. I swam here to get away from the Up-Walkers, they took over my Pack's land and killed my family. Are you happy now that you know my history?" She snarled, stepping forward towards Adurna, "Now move, I am hungry and I need to see a Medicine Ca-Wolf." She cleared her throat, trying to fix her mistake. Living with the Clan for so long, she had forgotten that wolves and cats didn't get along usually, and that they would not be in the same camp, let alone on the same island.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:06 am

Treva growled at Adurna. "You're not telling me what to do." He snapped back, his ears laid back at Violetov. He stepped forward, in front of her. "We'll take you to our Medicine Wolf, but I do not guarentee you'll be staying, or anyone will be friendly." He barked, lashing his tail. He certainly wouldn't be nice. He was sick and tired of new members, and this seemed as sure of herself as Kana is. He stalked forward, toward camp, shoving past Adurna.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:18 am

Adurna- She growled at Treva but said nothing, turning she flicked her tail, signaling the Violetov to follow her. She glared at Treva, and shook her head. Walking towards the camp she grumbleed to herself, about his stupid behavior, he was like a pup, getting mad about everything.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:23 am

Violetov snarled in response to the brute, he seemed angry and adgetated, like some of the wolves in her old pack had been when they had banded together with the Clan Cats. She looked at the brute's back and then the she-wolf's. They clashed so much that Violetov wouldn't have been surprised if they were mates, she thought idly. The two were mean and both seemed to hate her instantaniously, but Violetov wasn't scared of them. After a bit of healing, she would be able to take down anyone who dared to challenge or insult her. The young purple and black she-wolf followed the other two, keeping her eyes on her surroundings to make sure she knew how to get back to to beach, for when she tried to escape off this horrid island.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:38 am

Adurna- "Sorry about him, he's always been a grump, oh and why do you smell somewhat like a cat?" Adurna asked Violetov curiously, she hadn't ment to be rude earlier, but she was on edge because Treva was there, everytime he spoke, it felt like her fur was being rubbed the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:28 pm

Alketas padded out of his den with a determined look on his face.
'Korragos, get Treva. Tell him to meet me at the training clearing."
He said, looking at his Commander. "I'm to tell him something of the utmost importance."

Korragos nodded solemnly, and ran off to find Treva.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:45 pm

Treva growled glaring at Adurna. Now that she mentioned it, the purple and black she wolf did stink of cats. Treva bristled, his eyes flaring. "My thoughts exactly." He muttered, his ears laying flat on his head as the padded towards camp. His claws scraped through the sand as they approached the tropical forest. He kept his head high as he listened for any sounds from teh she-wold, Adurna or other wolves near. His mind was racing on thoughts of teh new comers This couldn't just be happening with a reason. Some of these wolves must be traitors. He gave a sharp glance at Violetov. She semed weak but thought much of herself.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:49 pm

Korragos trotted up in front of Treva. "Alketas wants to talk to you.
He says it's important and confidential." He said.
"I will accompany Adurna with this new one."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:54 pm

Treva lashed his tail and nodded. He dipped his head curtly at the comander before bounding off toward camp. His paws thuded on the rocks and sand as he made his way toward teh familar smells of home. He skidded to a halt in the entrance and padded in, slower. He went toward the Alpha den to check if Alketas was there. If not, he was probably some where near it. Treva did his best to ignore Kana and the other new wolfs and kept his focus, but it was tough. He wanted to show Kana what she deserved, but Alketas would be upset.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:57 pm

Alketas padded torwards the deputy. "Treva, when you are ready meet me at the training grounds, I want to tell you about a new law." He said, padding off.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:21 pm

Treva turned around and nodded at Alketas. New law? Hm. Curious, Treva padded toward teh training grounds, his senses alert. He hoped it was something about the newcomers, getting rid of them, maybe. Treva smiled at this thought, even if it wasn't likely to come true. If he ever became Alpha, he's test every new wolf or get rid of them. The deputy stopped at teh training grounds, dipping his head as Alketas. He sat down near him, waiting for the alpha to speak.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:33 pm

Alketas sat down opposite from Treva, and began his statement.
"I have noticed that members of the pack have been bringing in new wolves as if the current of the ocean pushes them here.
I have decided that from now on, we will notify everyone of this: We will observe each new wolf for a single day, and then the following morning the four most superior ranks will decide if the wolf can join, or if they must leave to another island." He said, drawing three circles in the dirt in front of him. Galaxy Island is the largest circle. The two others represent the rogue islands to the northwest of us. If these new wolves do not pass judgement, they will be relocated to this area of the two islands." On this sentence he drew a square between the two smallest circles. "This way we can control the population of the pack, and at the same time keep any known threats far from the pack." He said, looking up a Treva.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:40 pm

Treva listened carefully, his eyes shining. He watched as the Alpha traced the islands in the sand carefully. He nodded thoughtfully. "I think it's good. How are we to take care of them if they ever come back?" He asked curiously. He thought the idea was fair, even if himslef hated newcomers completly. This woudl help get them off his fur and trust the wolves more. He personally didn't like being this grouchy, but new members annoy him to no end. The deputy brushed his tail over the sand, looking back at the pictures and Alketas.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:47 pm

Alketas sighed. "This is where it gets hard. If they do come back, after the judgement and so on, we have two options. Overpower and kill them, or overpower and relocate farther. Preferrably, depending on the nature of the creature, we would kill them if they refused to return." He said, drawing three more circles in a triangular pattern further down, south of the island. 'We- as in Korragos and I- formulated this as the relocating areas path." Alketas drew a curved line from Galaxy island to the square, and from the square to the southern islands. "Any suggestions? Questions?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:36 pm

Kana was still sitting down near Alketas' den when everything seemed to happen at once. Korragdos padded out and Treva came back, before she watched him head down to the Training grounds. Standing up quickly, Kana wanted to follow him, but didn't know what to do, because of their 'fight'. Blinking, she turned to look at Liljana and flicked her tail at the other she-wolf, "Come on, I have a feeling there is about to be a meeting." She motioned to the trail to the waterfall, "Something's going on."
Moon was walking by the Training grounds, patroling when he stumbled upon Treva and Alketas' discussion, hearing the tail end when Ket asked if Treva had any questions. Not knowing what to do, the brute padded forward, making his presense known and looked at them both, "Excuse me, I was on a patrol, we're starting to run low on food because of all the new members." He growled, rolling his eyes, "Somehow they think that it's acceptable for them to steal food from the kill pile as if it was their own."
He blinked her sighless eyes, picking up sounds that were coming up from the beach, Adurna and a... new wolf? She sniffed, the wolf smelled so much like cat it almost seemed like she was a cat, but there was a distinct canine smell under all the sea salt and cat. He shook her head, turning in Cvet, Eione, and Akylas, "I smell someone new." He muttered, looking straight at Cvet, "And I have a feeling their about to call a meeting... Something's going on... and I don't like it." He whimpered, hating the fact that she couldn't see what was going on, and that she would never know exactly what her friends looked like.
Violetov looked at Adurna with raised eyebrows, her voice coming out gruff as she answered her question, "I told you that I hail from a different land, that is all you need to know." The purple and black she-wolf glared at the blue wolf and padded ahead of her, knowing where they were going from the sounds of the near waterfall. Either she was going to be kicked off the island or be allowed to stay with the pack, or, that was her old pack's rules. Violetov felt a strange sense of hate creeping up on her as she looked around, half of the wolves looked angry, and the other looked content. What was wrong with this pack?
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:45 pm

Alketas looked slightly disappointed that Moon would just pop in, but he admired the sincerity. "Yes, since youseemed to be listening, we have formulated this plan to help that.
From now all the new wolves must hunt for themselves. it's the only way to feed the hungry members here already. He explained.
"Come and sit down. You of all people would suggest a new idea for this."

Akylas nodded. "Yeah, there's a purple and black wolf padding behind Adurna, and Treva just left and Korragos took his spot.
They're saying something about and important conversation with Alketas, and taking her to Argaios."

Eione nodded. "Yeah, and Treva met up with Alpha, and they went torwards the training ground."
She said, putting her right ear forward.

Last edited by Blanx-a-saurus-rex on Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BreeLilly
RP Lover
RP Lover
BreeLilly

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:49 pm

Liljana blinked and stood after her. "Are you sure we should follow?" she wondered aloud. She followed Kana anyway, trusting her somewhat now, she hung her tail, but kept it raised a little off the ground, and attempt to keep the pink tip from getting stained too much, it was a habit.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:02 pm

Treva growled, nodding at Moon in agreement. "Exactly. We don't have unlimited kill to share." The deputy muttered, mostly to the two other brutes, but he seemed to be talking to himself. He started pawing at the ground, frusterated. The brown brute wanted to get rid of the pesky new members unless they could hunt and fight. He shook his head at the Alpha then. "No questions or suggestions on the top of my head." He barked softly in response, flicking his ears. He blinked back down at the plans, as if to study them more. "When will you tell the pack?" Treva asked Alketas curiously, raising his head, glancing quickly at Moon.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:28 pm

Alketas stood up. "Now."

(One last post before concert!)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:11 am

(Rawr, forgot to reply. =P)
Kana gave Liljana a mischievious look padding towards the training grounds and getting very near before hissing to Liljana, "Stay quiet our Treva will kill us." This is what gave her thrills, spying on other wolves, expecially Aketlas. Kana held in a laugh and peered through the shrubs, hearing Moon come in and state his presense, and then hearing Aketlas' 'grand plan'. She stumbled backwards, he wasn't serious? He wanted to shun new members to the exil islands? Kana held her breath, looking worriedly at Liljana, "Come on, we've got to get to the meeting grounds and fast."
Moon seemed angry at this fact, "They should be hunting for themselves from the beginning, to show their worth to the pack. The only except would be if they are a young pup or a queen. I won't tolerate a bunch of lazy pack-members if we do end up getting attacked on this island." He snorted, glaring at the plan that Treva and Aketlas had brought up, "I agree whole-heartedly with this plan." When the Alpha stood up, Moon let Treva follow him before following him. Moon wasn't tolerating anymore new members, and what made him angrier was the fact that Kana wasn't even caring about any of them. Growling, he padded forward, ready to see the pack's reaction.
He gasped, "I think there's going to be an announcement." She looked towards the sound of the waterfall before shuttering, "I don't think it's going to be a good announcement either." He's brow furrowed as she turned to look in Eione's direction, "I don't know if either of you have met him yet, but Treva is a bad wolf to deal with. He's very..." The young wolf trained off, blinking and trying to find the right words, "... Tempermental... He doesn't tolerate new wolves at all. I don't think he likes my aunt Kana either."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:45 am

Alketas nodded, looking back as he padded along the upper cliff of the leveled waterfall. "Yes, exactly. One day for all the new wolves that have come. If we see that they can survive on their own, they will stay. if they cannot, they will be relocated. And also, Moon, I will give exeptions to the single parents of our pack. You, your daughter, Rose, her pup, and Eione and Akylas. The above will be free to take from the kill pile, but the others must hunt for themselves." He said, reaching the top.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:03 pm

((Uh... can I pretend Rose walked back to camp? I'm kind of behind. XD))

Rose had been listening fleetingly; she had heard that some wolves were going to be tested on surviving on her own. However, her ears pricked as she heard her name. Did that mean she was an exception? "The above will be free to take from the kill pile, but the others must hunt for themselves." The alpha was talking to someone else as he ascended, and it was hard to hear over the waterfall. But with her keen ears, she could hear, which was a relief. At least she had shelter and they weren't at each others' necks all the time.

She licked her pup softly on her head to comfort her. Mist let out a little squeak and her small ears flicked as her light violet fur was ruffled. But she could feel her mother's warm body around her, and let out a pleasured whine.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:08 pm

(Yep. Start where you want. It seems like everyone is spying on the trio of guys on the waterfall. xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

на пакет на галаксија острови
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next