RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

на пакет на галаксија острови

Go down 
+6
Suburbia
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Rebecca
Blank's Toucan
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:52 pm

Treva glared at Kana furiously.
"Be quiet. Those insults won't do you any good." He barked and stalked away. She was such a pest. Kana didn't deserve to be alpha female, or any otehr higher rank. If she ever did, well, he would be leaving the island, no doubt about it. He lashed out his tail and growled. He knew Alketas was smart enough to pick what's best for his pack... Right? Treva thought about this for a moment. Kana and Alketas were bonding a bit more now. That was going to have to stop soon, or who knows what will happen.

Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:55 pm

Orchid- While she was looking for Berenike Orchid turned and suddednly ran into Treva. Backing up she said, "Whoops, sorry, I was looking for Berenike, do you know where she is?" Then noticing who it was Orchid backed up a bit farther.
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:02 pm

Treva whipped around and gralered at Orchid. He barred his fangs. Of course, the foolish new member runs into him while he was still fuming about the problem with Kana. "No!" He barked, clawing at the ground in frusteration. "Now go away. Not the best time to be around me, unless you want your head rippe doff." He retorted at her.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:08 pm

Orchid- I snarled but let it be, Treva never was in a good mood. Orchid said, her voice dripping with sarcasm, "Thank-you for that peice of advice, I'll go ask someone else," THen under her breath she added, "Grump." Huffing, Orchid walked awayand spotting Kana, thought she might know where Berenike was.
Back to top Go down
BreeLilly
RP Lover
RP Lover
BreeLilly

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:11 pm

Liljana glared at the blade of grass she was playing with, she imagined it was Treva, and clipped it out with her claw. She didn't like the way he was talking to Kana, so far she had been the only one nice t her. She looked back up as Treva was about to leave and blinked.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:15 pm

Orchid- Walking up to the two she-wolves, Kana and Liljana Orchid smiled. Looking at both of them she realized that they had been talking privatley. Not wanting to interupt, Orchid quickly asked Kana, "Do you know where Berenike is? She wanted to know about my past, and I've already delayed long enough...."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:47 am

(This is Hé's color now, because Violetov is stealing her's. xD)

Name:
Violetov ('Violet' in Macedonian)
She-Wolf
Description:

Spoiler:

With a smirk that will send shivers down any wolf's spine, Violetov is a very slim built wolf with dark and piercing violet eyes that had black flecks. Her body is a pure purple that is dark almsot like the color of a grape with black stripes throughout. Her paws are large and make you think that she would be very clumsy, but Violetov keeps her balance with her long purple and black striped tail that is thick and fluffy like the rest of her pelt. She has thick pawpads and sharp claws that are a dirty white much like her teeth. Strangely Violetov's nose instead of being a pure black color is a dark purple, making it look odd with her color combinations.
Personality:

Violetov is a very mysterious wolf keeping everything to herself and staying silent whenever and whatever the time is. Just because she is silent, doesn't mean she doesn't have a temper. Anything from something little to something huge can set Violetov off, and you don't want that, because this she-wolf will not hesititate to rip your throat out without a reason or care in the world. Violetov could be called an extreme fighter at points, charging at things with one reason in mind, Kill. Then again, this doesn't mean that she doesn't have sense in her head. Even with her, 'anger issues', Violetov manages to keep a clear head on whenever she is around the pack and doesn't make a fool of herself, like she thinks the others do. When she is by herself, Violetov likes to lounge at night and look up at the stars remembering stories that her family used to tell her, because she has a good memory she stores almost everything that has happened to her, but tends to be a bit scatter-brained sometimes.
Family:

None to this day.
History:

This She-Wolf's history is one of those tales that makes you rethink ever asking about it. Violetov was born on a island far away from Galaxy Pack in a Clan of wolves and cats that coexsisted with each other to help take down one enemy that was trying to steal their land away from them. The Up-Walkers. Violetov had only known the simple life until the Up-Walkers attacked her base camp while they were moving to meet up with the main pack. When they attacked, she, as a newborn, was carried off by one of her family friends, an orange tom that was the leader of the cat clan. Violetov was raised by the cat after she watched her parent's die by the Up-Walker's hands. The only family that survived the fight was her grandfather, who told her every story he had heard about Starpack as he was the Medicine Wolf of his old pack. After her grandfather died of a rare illness, Violetov, now a tween and aged by all the things that had happened to her learned the art of fighting from the Warrior cats, but one day while out on the beach, a group of Up-Walkers saw the young wolf slipping into the forest and followed her, before capturing her and taking her to the mainland, where she was passed from Black Market Stall to Black Market Stall. Violetov lived in horrible conditions for five years before a young girl took her in, and helped her escape from her cage. Violetov, not knowing the girl was trying to protect her with a knife, accidently clawed the girl and ran until she hit the water and swam for days, before passing out and now, she lay adrift in the sea, before knocking up against the shore of Galaxy Pack. Violetov is around (in Human years) fourteen in human years but you could never tell because of the way she speaks.

Pack Member (Thought might end up being the Medicine Wolf)
Other:

Nope!

(I made a picture of Kana, if anyone has issues imagining her swirls that you can't see in the day. xD
Spoiler:
)
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:28 am

(Oh my Gawd Bex. That is fantabulous lineart, and accepted. Did you make it yourself?)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:11 am

(Violetov's is from the second version of the maker you used and Kana's is from dA. I loved the one I used for Kana because It's the perfect pose. xD)
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:37 pm

( OMG that is soooooo true! I love the pics!!!!!! )
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:12 am

Kana snarled at Treva as he walked away and glared as he lashed out at Orchid when she accidently bumped into him. Sitting back down in a huff, Kana looked over at Liljana, seeing a bent and broken piece of grass that had been ripped off by her paw. Kana didn't even notice Orchid coming over until the other she wolf asked them where Berenlike was. The brunette she-wolf racked her brain, trying to remember where the sister of the Alpha was before she sighed and just shook her head, "I'm not sure," Kana stated truthfully, "I'd say to check her den, or try to find Ke-" Kana stopped herself before correcting, "Alketas, and ask him." She blew out a breath and put her head on her paws, looking down at the ground angrily.

Hé turned her head around at Adurna's request and ignored her. She felt like some stupid pup. Now the young she-wolf wished that they had just let her fall. It would've saved the pack a lot of grief. Suddenly, Hé shook her head in amazement at her thoughts and her brow furrowed, she wasn't like this. Hé was happy she had been rescued, her father would be in pieces if she died, and Kana wouldn't be very happy either. Hé blinked her ice blue blind eyes and looked towards Misterii, "It was all my fault, I'm the one who told the two new additions that they needed to see the water-fall. It was a horrible idea, I'm sorry." Hé cleared her throat, hoping she had at least spoken towards Misterii, but she couldn't be sure because the water in her pelt and her ears made her feel a little unsteady, and that effected her good senses.

(I'm Starting off Violetov, she's going to be on the beach, not park of the pack yet.)
Violetov coughed up more water and laid on the edge of the sand, the water making her backside wetter and wetter as the tide moved in. The strange purple and black she-wolf remembered her old island and wondered where her family was, well, not her true family, but the warriors. She coughed again and closed her eyes, feeling the sun on this strange new land dry the wet fur around her muzzle and on her face off. Violetov groaned, feeling around to see if she had been hurt in any way before slowly trying to move. If she had learned one thing that had stuck with her this long, it was to keep moving when your in a strange place, because there could be Up-Walkers, or another creature that wanted to harm you. But the teen wolf couldn't move, whether out of an injury, or if she was just to tired. Violetov just laid there, and closed her violet eyes again and breathed out evenly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:26 am

Treva decided to get up and hunt, ignoring Kana and Liljana the best he could. He brushed past the entrance he padded toward the beach, climbing over the rocks and debris in the way. He headed toward the beach to think. He dug at the sand, frusterated. He flattened his ears and stared out at the ocean. He was cooling off a little from his bicker with Kana still. Treva suddenly noticed a strange scent and stood up straighter, alarmed. It seemed to smell like wolf and he growled, annoyed.
"Not another stowaway." He barked to himslef and padded toward the scent.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:12 pm

Adurna- Adurna straightened and tensed there was another wolf on these shores, one she didn't recognize. Adurna could tell, because everyone came to the wateerfall at one point, so she had memorized each and every scent. But this one was entirley new. Growling and then looking at the golden pup who couldn't see, and probably thought she was growling at her, Adurna said, "There's a new scent, I don't recognize it, it's coming from farther down the bank." Adurna stood up her fur bristling. Then she saw and smelled Treva downriver, he had smelled the new scent too, and he did NOT look happy.

Orchid- "Thanks," Orchid said then she shook out her white fur, making the purple tips stand out more prominently, and padded to Berenike's den, having picked up the scent. Walking towards it Orchid wondered what the she-wolf would think of her past, it was rather complicated after all.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:34 pm

Berenike stretched from a slight nap, and smiled as Orchid padded forward.
"Hello again." She barked happily, her tail brushing the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:47 pm

Orchid- "Berenike!" Orchid barked happily, "I've been looking for you scince I woke up, you have a knack for dissapearing," Then shaking her head Orchid said solemly, "What do you want to know about my past? Some of it, well I've done things that I'm not proud of, but I'm ready to tell you what you need to know, if you need me to tell you."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:32 pm

Berenike thought for a minute, but then shrugged.
"Um, whatever you're willing to reveal is fine. I was just curious."
She said, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:19 pm

Orchid- Orchid thought about it, and decided it was best fro her to tell the whole story. Looking, but not really seeing, Orchid began, "I was born to The Alpha family, but I was a dissapointment," Orchid said bitterley, "I wanted to be a medicine wolf, and when I was my father became sick, and my mother had died a few years earlier, I didn't know enough to save him. He died, and I was left, the only heir, and the rightful Alpha. I declined my right, and then on eday, I met my mate, he was my perfect other half." She sounded forlorn, as she continued, "I talked with him and still refused, then one day a couple of meonths after my father's death, I came to terms with everything, and I walked out of the medicine den and accepted my right. But when I walked out, there was fire everywhere. I passed out and fell into some water then I ended up here." Looking up Orchid glanced shamefully at Berenike and bowed her head.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:13 am

(Dundundunddundundundun....)

Violetov suddenly rolled over on her back, looking up at the sky painfully. She was weak, but something told her that if she didn't get up now, there would be horrible consequences. So, the young violet she-wolf formed herself to roll back over and stand shakily, her legs quivering underneath her. Blinking at the sand in front of her, Violetov lifted her head and tried to sniff to see if there was anyone on the island that could help her. Suddenly, two foreign scents bombarded her nose, and she looked wearily down the beach, hopeing this new wolf didn't want to hurt her. She barely had the strength to stand, let alone fight someone head on.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:45 am

((lol))

Adurna- Adurna took off at a run abdoning the pup, she left her with Misterii. She got closer untitl she could see the she-wolf. Growling she said, "Who are you!"

Orchid- Orchid waited for Berrenike to say something.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:49 am

Berenike blinked. That was all she could manage to do. "I'm speechless."
She stuttered. "So you gave up your title for a new rank, an dthen when you reclaimed it everything was ablaze?
That's something that no one deserves." She said, recalling the story.

Alketas paced in his den, rummaging over his thoughts.
"I can't do it! I can't!" He growled.

Korragos watched from the entrance as the alpha fumbled through things.
"What, Kana or the rogues that keep showing theirselves?"

"Both! Kana wants and deserves Alpha Female, but the pack thinks otherwise-
and then there's all these rogues, it's chaotic!"
Alketas said, rearing and pushing both of his front feet into the clay.

Korragos nodded reasonably. "So, you're asking for my advice?"
He said, pawing at a small cricket that landed in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:00 pm

Orchid- Orchid shrugged, "I should have accepted my right, that's what I get for rebblaling I guess."
Back to top Go down
BreeLilly
RP Lover
RP Lover
BreeLilly

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:14 pm

"He has issues." Liljana huffed finally, glaring at the blade of grass she had ripped. She placed her paw on it and grided it into the dirt. She glanced out of the corner of her eye to make sure Kana was okay. "So far, you're the only one I've met who hasn't tried to attack me." she confessed.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:35 pm

Kana snorted and nodded her head at Liljana's statement that Treva had issues. "Well, there is a reason that I haven't attacked you." She muttered, flicking at a piece of grass with her paw, "Half of the pack thinks that when we get new members, our accreditation and strength goes down, but I think that when we get new members it brings us all closer together, and if not that, then it makes us stronger as a whole. Then again, half of the pack thinks I'm crazy and doesn't deserve to be a part of the pack, but those wolves can go jump off the waterfall for all I care." Kana huffed, hitting the blade of grass again before it snapped in half.

Violetov looked at the blue(?) wolf with interest and blinked, "Don't attack, please, I come in peace. I had no idea there were even wolves on this land, nor did I even know this land exsisted." She felt her legs start to shake from lack of food and looked up at the she-wolf, "I am Violetov, is there a pack on these strange lands?" She coughed, looking at the water, "And who are you? I have never seen a wolf like you before." Violetov might not have seemed to be on the defense on the outside, but on the inside, the young she-wolf's mind was whirling in the different directions of attack she could use to her advantage, even though she was weak, if a wolf attacked her, she wouldn't go down without a pretty good fight.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:58 pm

Treva padded up to Adurna and the new wolf carefully. He growled, his fur bristling threateningly. He glared at Adurna warily, still fazed about Kana. He didn't cool off easily about things. He held him self back from injuring the strange purple new wolf until he knew a bit more about her.
"Who are you?" He spat at the she wolf, lashing his tail furiously. He pawed at the ground impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:17 pm

((I don't mean to crowd Violetov, but there's not really anything else I can do right now... xD))

Rose's ears twitched as she heard talking nearby. It was vaguely understandable... something like "is there a pack...?" She stood up, noticing that there were, in fact, at least two or three other wolves nearby. She sheltered Mist with her tail, glancing through the trees and scenting the air. There was one whom she had heard acting like a leader, or at least a co-leader of the pack, and two whom she hadn't met yet, but didn't seem like any important rank. The pink wolf took a step forward so that her head was visible, but her white underside and Mist were still hidden by the undergrowth. Her purple eyes had a gentle look to them to show that she didn't mean to intrude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

на пакет на галаксија острови
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next