RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

на пакет на галаксија острови

Go down 
+6
Suburbia
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Rebecca
Blank's Toucan
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:12 pm

"Uh sure." Orchid replied but Kana was already gone.
Orchid looked at Oea and lay down watching him.
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:41 pm

The Spellchecking Bean wrote:
Rose slowly followed Kerragos [did I spell that right? xD] to the camp, paying attention to her surroundings so she didn't get lost later if she decided to go hunting with the pack or something. She kept the pup in her jaws closely guarded, even though she was pretty sure that no one would hurt Mist while she was still around. Silently, her violet eyes darted back and forth as she looked for the camp entrance. Finally, they were almost there. She hesitated, her steps becoming rigid, and walked a little closer to Kerragos; he was the only guard she had if someone decided to attack her. If he hadn't, it was unlikely that anyone would, but... she could never be too careful.

(Korragos, but close enough. if you don't want to spell it all out just say Korr.)

The black male noticed Rose walkign closer to him, and he backed up a little.
"I don't think you'll have much trouble with protection, most of us are assumingly friendly."
Korragos said, and he padded into camp. He kept an eye out for her, and tried to slow down.

Aellai saw the new wolf following their commander, and she immediately started to charge at her.
These rouges were so pesky and unwanted in her view.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:50 pm

Orchid saw Aellai charge out of the den at the Pink she-wolf she had encountered earlier. Hoping to stop anything to bad happening she began to leave the den, then noticing Korragos she wasn't worried. He seemed rather protective of the she-wolf.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:20 pm

(Can't promise you I'll roleplay with this wolf much. I like Misterii better.)

Name: Treva (Grass)
Description:
Spoiler:
Personality: Treva is an outgoing, preppy brute. He loves to talk and stay on his feet. He makes sure everyone knows his opinion and ideas in things, and never misses a chance to tell someone what to do. Treva is funny and nice too. But through this, he is very loyal and protective to his pack, so he doesn't trust new wolves very quickly. He can get very aggresive and mean when threatened or someone he cares about is. During tghis he tends to act befor ethinking things over, which is why he has multiple scars all over his body. Treva also loves to daydream sometimes, when things are quiet. Exploring and adventures are his favorite things to go out and do.
Family: None
History: Was raised and treated fairly on the island. Lost his parents in a fight during his times as a very young alpha in a now extinct pack. Since then he has been in the pack here for awhile.
Other: Likes Berenike some.

Misterii watched as Oea ate the herbs and waited patiently. She sat there for awhile then slowly padded out of the den, leaving Orchid with him. She wasn't surprised when she was two new unknown wolves as she entered the clearing. A mother and her pup. She tensed as Aellai started to charge and quickly followed teh female, just in case. She wondered why Aellai was even attacking Korragos and these wolves. She wouldn't win the fight, and she would surely get in trouble. Misterii passed Aellai and skidded to a halt beside Korragos and waited.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:29 pm

Rose, for once, was courageous. She didn't accept someone trying to harm her pup; someone had promised friendliness, and she was disappointed that she didn't get it, but if she tried to run, she would never make it away, and she and her pup would just be harmed more. Her fur bristled, and almost impossibly, her purple eyes flared with an extreme anger. She leaped at the charging wolf, with her fangs bared at the other wolf's shoulder. She snarled with the fury of a mother defending her only pup.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:36 pm

Orchid watched Misterii leave the den, and go to Koragoss's side. Oea seemed to relax a little, so Orchid lay her head on her paws. Then she thought, Where did this wolf come from? He seems nice, but also like he has a secret that he won't tell. Looking quizically at Oea she wondered if he had a mate, but that thouht quickly passed from her mind. Knowing her own history Orchid didn't want to ask about this poor wolf's, so she simply lay and kept watch. Noticing the scirmish going on outside Orchid looked at Oea then at the wolves, she didn't move and decided that it would solve it on it's own, After all, she thought bitterly, Wolves will be wolves.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:56 pm

Korragos instantly leaped between the two females, and snarled loudly.
His fur bristled, muscels flexing. 'AELLAI! STOP!" The commander (tempted to say commanded. XD) ordered, and immediately ripped the female off.
He turned to Rose, still tense. His ears were flattened back, and his mane lifted on end. Korragos searched the scene for Mist, who was sitting endearingly where she had been left.

Aellai had been taken aback by it all, and barred her teeth when the commander tackled her. She wriggled free, and ran away.

Korragos padded back and picked up Mist, turning to Rose.
"Rule one: let the comander act first."
He said, padding torwards the nursery with the violet pup in tow.
"We can sharpen up your fights after this."
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:02 pm

Orchid witnessed the fight be settled by simply Korragos saying it was over. Oea seemed fine so Orchid padded over, though she reluctanly left him.
((uh oh... Orchid has a crush!!))
Padding over to the pink she-wolf Orchid wondered why she had allowed Korragos to touch her pup, last time she had seen them the she-wolf had snarled at anyone who came near the pup.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:34 pm

Misterii jumped back and protected the pup quickly while Korragos broke up the fight. She dipped her head at the mother annd backed away when she came to get her pup. Aellai ran away, but Misterii could tell she wante dto attack again. Misterii watched the Commander and then looked back at the new wolves.
"Who are you two?" She asked quietly, padding closer reluctantly. Apparently they hadn't been treated well, from the way the mother was acting.

Treva bounded back to camp with his prey and stopped short when he saw more new wolves. He barred his teeth and stalked toward them, dropping his catch on the way. He glanced anxiously at Korragos and pawed at teh ground in annoyance.
"More strays? That's four today!" He growled, glaring at the ground in disgust. His tail swished behind him and his neck fur was bristling, but he knew better than to attack anyone who the alpha had allowed in camp. He was the deputy, after all.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:40 pm

Orchid growled reminding him that she was one of those, "strays". He was wise not to challenge anyone that Alketas let into camp. Her fur stood up and her hackles rose for a second, then she calmed down when she glanced at Korragos's disapearing form. Orchid glared at Treva, she never had liked him, and probably never would.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:49 pm

Treva glared back at Orchid and whipped around stalking away. Newcomers were not to be trusted. he had learned that teh hard way, when a lone new wolf had overpowered and ruined his former life. Treva growled again and grabbed his kill again, and returned it to teh kill pile. He sat there, gazing around camp. He stared at Orchid and barred his fangs slightly. New wolves made him grumpy.

Misterii watch Treva stalk away and shook her head, shrugging a Orchid and coming to sit by her.
"He's a nice brute. Just doesn't like unfamilar wolves. No one knows why." She explained quickly to Orchid, gazing at Treva, who was know glaring at Orchid from the prey pile. She knew Treva would come to his sense and become the boucy, over enthusiastic wolf he was in some time. She yawned and glanced at Orchid again questingly.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:58 pm

Orchid stopped glaring at Treva and turned her head to Misterii smiling, then returning her shrug. "I've just learned that you can't let others intimidate you, you have to stand your ground and make your claim. My pack was destroyed when I refused my right to be Alpha Female, and when another pack saw the weakness, they took advantage of my pack not having a leader. I came out of my den to claim my position when I saw almost every wolf dead. Except one, my old mate, he came to me and told me to run so I did, he kept up for a bit then I realized that his leg was hurt, and he was caught and killed, they almost got me to, but I jumped into a river to lose them, and I washed up here." It felt good to get that off her chest, but also shameful, because it was her fault she should have been ready for the responseability. Looking shamefully at Misterii she said, "And that's my story. I was an idiot, and the ones that I loved payed for it, not me." Orchid finished bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:56 am

Rose's ears flattened sorrowfully, but as she noticed that he was taking the pup, she jumped in front of him and growled, attempting to take Mist back. "What are you doing with her?" she accused, her fur bristling. Oddly, her tail was pointed up... in front of the commander. Rose was oddly protective for someone who didn't like to talk...
Back to top Go down
BreeLilly
RP Lover
RP Lover
BreeLilly

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:22 am

Liljana looked around, so much going on at once. She started to get her breath back after she'd been sitting for a while. She looked down at her paws, her ears still down, her shyness kicking in. She shifted her weight from one paw to another, kneading the ground.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:49 am

Misterii listened calmly to Orchids story. She twitched and stood up, looking at Orchid again. She padded near the entrance and motioned for the young wolf to follow her. She ducked under a loose tree branch and waited for Orchid to catch up. She trusted her, even if Treva didn't. Besides, maybe Orchid will becaome someone Misterii could talk to often. Misterii was the quiet wolf in the pack, and Orchid seemed nice enough.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:38 pm

Orchid got up and followed Misterii.
Maybe telling someone was a good idea afterall.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:43 pm

Misterii nodded when Orchid caught up and kept going forward. She knew what she was going to show the young wolf. It was her special place, and Misterii thought everyone she trsuted 'ought to know about it. Misterii glanced behind er to check if Orchid was still following.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:21 pm

The Spellchecking Bean wrote:
Rose's ears flattened sorrowfully, but as she noticed that he was taking the pup, she jumped in front of him and growled, attempting to take Mist back. "What are you doing with her?" she accused, her fur bristling. Oddly, her tail was pointed up... in front of the commander. Rose was oddly protective for someone who didn't like to talk...

Korragos relaxed, and dropped Mist. "The only person you need to look out for is Aellai, that female. She would probably love to kill Mist, but other than that we will protect you and your pup. I will forgive that grave mistake you just made, but if you do it again you will be punished. As the commander I have sworn to protect my higher-ups. The rest of the pack is protected in rank by our Deputies, but this once I saved you." He then walked off to find Alketas.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:23 pm

Rose's ears stayed flat, but her tail lowered, and she nodded, snatching mist from Korragos as soon as he dropped her. They expect everyone to trust them right away? she growled in her mind, padding towards the den to which Korragos had been carrying her pup. She sat at the entrance with Mist beside her, wondering if he pack would make her do anything. She had wanted shelter, not stress!

((EDIT: By the way, I moved the images for my RP characters, so those links won't work anymore. These are the new URLs:

Rose
Mist

))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:34 am

Berenike crouched, wagging her tail in the nursery as the two pups played.
They always wanted her to play. She might be missing Oeatpo's story,
but she thought this was more fun.

Eione barked, and jumped on Berenike.
She and her brother loved it when Berenike was babysitting.

Akylas pounced on top of his sister, adding to the pile of giggling.
"We got the monster, Eione!" He stood on the top like a wolf proud of his catch.

Berenike howled lowly as a false defeat.
"No! I was captured! I'm doomed!" She wriggled free, and bounded out of the den, teasing the pups to get them to come outside.
Both of them scrambled after her, and nipped at her heels as she jumped around in the grass.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:02 am

Treva smiled slightly at Berenike and the two pups. He got up slowly and padded over curiously. He watched as the pups trailed behind Berenike admiringly. He flicked is tail and glanced at Berenike.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:08 am

Berenike looked up to see Treva, and she smiled brightly.
"Treva!" she said, padding over. "Nice to see you." She laughed.

Eione leaped onto Berenike, landing sideways on her back.
"Help! Akylas, I'm stuck!" She laughed, wriggling around.

Akylas pulled on one of her paws, and they crashed
into a laughing heap beside Berenike.

The alpha's sister giggled, and nuzzled them both.
It was like two siblings were her own pups.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:13 am

Mist was shyly pointing her nose to the other pups, her young eyes hardly open. She wasn't quite big enough to play with them yet, but she might as well get used to it. She whined slightly as her mother licked the top of her head comfortingly.

Rose curled around Mist protectively, pushing her pup towards her belly with her tail. The violet pup nestled into her mother's warm fur, her ears twitching as she examined various sounds outside. Rose was carefully watching the adult wolf who was taking care of the pups.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:13 am

Treva laughed and smiled at Eione ans Akylas. He knew how much Berenike cared about them.
"You guys are sure keeping Berenike on her feet." He teased the small pups. His ears twitched in affection.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:21 am

Berenike huffed, nodding to Treva's statement.
"That's for sure. Eione always wants too keep playing Monster, and they've hardly slept at all today."
She recalled, laying down next to Treva.

Eione took her chance when Berenike layed down.
"Akylas, the monster surrendered! Let's get her!"

Akylas giggled, and jumped on Berenike with his sister.

Berenike cringed as the pups jumped on her, but just nodded.
"See?" She laughed, looking back up at the deputy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

на пакет на галаксија острови
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next