RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

на пакет на галаксија острови

Go down 
+6
Suburbia
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Rebecca
Blank's Toucan
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
BreeLilly
RP Lover
RP Lover
BreeLilly

на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:51 pm

Liljana scoffed inaudibally, but reluctently followes. Her tail hung a little lower, and her ears dipped. Her tounge lawled out, and she glanced over at Orchid. "Hello Orchid.." her voice trailed off.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:24 pm

(WHAT. HOWMANYPAGESHERE? FILL ME IN OR DIE.)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:34 pm

(Meep! Vixxy returns! XD Okay, so we got a LOT of new members, a fight between some girls, and right now Oeatpo is telling his story. The only person who isn't in camp is Korragos, who is about to make friends with a new wolf and her purple kid. XD The fight was the long part.)

Korragos nodded. "It's alright...just wondering. Now, would you like to join our pack?
Then you wouldn't be scrambling around like an outlaw." He offered.
"Alketas's sister loves pups. She'd probably be willing to babysit if you join, but that's another story." The commander trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:53 pm

Kana looked at Orchid who had caught up to Liljana and herself in the medicine den. Smiling softly, she nodded to the new wolf and said, "Hello, my name is Kana." Turning back to Oeatpo, Kana perked her ears to listen to his story, it seemed like he wasn't telling them everything, but then again, there were a lot of wolves listening and looking at him, and she thought that everyone didn't need to know everything. Maybe Kana could get it out of the strange green wolf later when his paw was healed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:01 pm

(What happened in the fight though? I just nee dto know so I can start Misterii off someewhere.)

Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:26 pm

(Um, BreeLily's charr was meeting up with orchid, andAellai was stalking the rouge, she tackles her, they fight over who goes home, and then Ket steps in and PWNS the rouge. Happy?)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:55 pm

(Shush. xD Alright. Thankies.)

Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:22 pm

Orchid dipped her head in return and studied the green wolf wo was laying on the floor. One of his paws looked like it was sprained, she knew just the thing to help the pain. She siletly padded out of the den to get it.
(( she was the medicine wolf of her old pack ))
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:22 pm

Rose tripped over her words for a moment as she thought. At first it sounded scary, but they didn't seem bad... and they were offering to take care of her pup for her, too? She looked up slightly, and nodded faintly, taking Mist by the scruff again. Carefully the pink wolf took a step forward to the wolf, dipping her head again. "And by the way, my name is Rose," she murmured through a mouthful of fur.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:50 pm

"Korragos." He said, smiling, and began to lead her to camp.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:01 pm

Orchid finally located what she was looking for, a small clump of red-brown leaves, she dug down to get the roots. When she had them Orchid picked them up gently in her mouth and started on her way back to the den. She stopped at a river bed to clean the roots, then her paws, and muzzle of the mud from the roots. When she was satisfied she padded back to the den and dropped the plant on the ground to wait for the green wolf to finish his story.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:10 pm

Misterii paddeed next to Oeapto and Kana. She looked at her expectantly, then down at Oea. She twitched curious when she saw Orchid bring in herbs. She must have been a medicine wolf. She settled down next to Oea and stared at teh floor, ready for him to start talking about what he remembered from his past.

(extremly short. I was just trying to get caught up.)
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:47 pm

Orchid glanced at the she-wolf who walked in and the corner of her mouth pricked up in a smile when she noticed the she-wolf glance at the herbs she had brought for the green wolf. She shook out her fur and sat back down. It seemed as though everyone was waiting for the green wolf to tell his story. She wondered why but then resigned to listening before she caused another mix up.
Back to top Go down
BreeLilly
RP Lover
RP Lover
BreeLilly

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:00 am

Liljana glanced around nervously, her ears down. She recognized Kana, and quietly padded behind her and sat down, unsure of this area, she'd never been here before..
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:45 am

Liljana seemed nervous, her ears were flat against her head.
Orchid pawed the ground and wondered what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:39 am

Pear wrote:
Misterii paddeed next to Oeapto and Kana. She looked at her expectantly, then down at Oea. She twitched curious when she saw Orchid bring in herbs. She must have been a medicine wolf. She settled down next to Oea and stared at teh floor, ready for him to start talking about what he remembered from his past.

(extremly short. I was just trying to get caught up.)

((Actually, I already had talked about my past, I think it was a page back))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:46 am

Rose slowly followed Kerragos [did I spell that right? xD] to the camp, paying attention to her surroundings so she didn't get lost later if she decided to go hunting with the pack or something. She kept the pup in her jaws closely guarded, even though she was pretty sure that no one would hurt Mist while she was still around. Silently, her violet eyes darted back and forth as she looked for the camp entrance. Finally, they were almost there. She hesitated, her steps becoming rigid, and walked a little closer to Kerragos; he was the only guard she had if someone decided to attack her. If he hadn't, it was unlikely that anyone would, but... she could never be too careful.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:15 am

Orchid offered the herbs to the green wolf saying, "Here this might help to dull the pain, chew the roots and swallow the juice that comes out." Orchid was sheepish as she said it, she probably seemed like a know-it-all, but she used to be a medicine wolf, and this climate isn't so differrent from her old one. She wondered where their medicine wolf was, and hoped feverently that he or she wouldn't be offended by her actions.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:25 am

(Psh. xD Sorry Subs. That's how forgetful I am.)

Misterii peered at the roots carefully, and wondered if the medicine wolf should check the herbs out. They didn't know Orchhid that well, and her knowledge may be mistaking. She sat up and blinked, shaking the dirt out of her pelt.
"Are you sure those are the right herbs? Maybe Ariagos should check first." She insisted quietly, glancing toward him uncertainly. She didn't know much of the herbs and treatments. It probably was right though.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:48 am

Orchid smiled at the she-wolve's concern and said, "I was the medicine wolf of my old pack, the climate was the same with only one or two differences, although nothing to do with plants. If you want he can surely check them out." Orchid smiled and looked at the she-wolf sincirity emanating off of her. Orchid glanced at the Medicine wolf and nodded her head to him in respect.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:44 pm

"Thank you," I muttered as I took the she-wolf's herbs into my mouth. The root was quite bitter, but if it were to help...

Once I had finished it, I waited patiently for some results, looking up at Orchid. "Thanks again," I sheepishly repeated.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:16 pm

Orchid smiled, "Once it takes affect, the pain should go away. I'm sorry, I knwo it's bitter." Orchid smiled apologetically at him. Then said, "What's your name?" She didn't mean to pry she was merely curious.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:44 pm

"Oeatpo. Call me Oea," I replied, waiting for the "effect" to take place. I mean, it would be helpful for Orchid to tell me how long it would take, but what can you do, right?
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:48 pm

"It should be starting to work." Orchid told told Oea. She smiled hoping that he would feel better, Theater, an interesting name. She thought.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:02 pm

Kana watched the exchange with the herbs silently, feeling out-of-place with everyone. She turned and looked out the door to see if Ket was anywhere before glancing at Liljana to make sure she was alright. "Orchid," Kana stated, stepping forward, "If you wouldn't mind, could you look after Oeatpo?" She turned without waiting for a response and padded quickly out of the den, looking around for Ket. Kana stopped short, seeing a pink wolf with a purple pup walking in with Kerragos. She padded forward slowly, looking at the brute before the she-wolf and stating, "Hello, I'm Kana, what's your name?" She asked, trying to be as calm as possible to the other she-wolf. Kana looked at the pup, realizing that the she-wolf looked terrified at the prospect of being in a camp. Good Grief, Kana thought, that made, what? Four new wolves just today?
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

на пакет на галаксија острови
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next