RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

на пакет на галаксија острови

Go down 
+6
Suburbia
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Rebecca
Blank's Toucan
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
BreeLilly
RP Lover
RP Lover
BreeLilly

на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:51 am

Liljana swung her front paw below the branch she layed on. She opened her eyes and jumped down from her low pirch. She carefully made her way back to the camp and snuck back in, laying down in the exact spot she had been before.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:55 am

Alketas padded back out of his den very tensely, and looked endearingly around for Berenike,
but she was nowhere to be seen. In aggravation he padded back out into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:17 pm

Name: Месечината (Translates to 'Moon')
Description: With a silver pelt that shines in the moonlight and bright topaz eyes, Moon is a very handsome wolf. He is muscular and seems to be very hard and mean when you see him, but because he has Hé. Moon has a long and fluffy tail, much like Kana's and he has a completely white underbelly and muzzle. One ear is ticked on the top from a fight, but surprisingly he doesn't have many scars.

Personality: Moon is very protective of Hé and Kana when he's around his old best friend. But the brute does have a soft side for his daughter, who he would protect with his life. Though, when Moon is alone he tends to stay silent, thinking about his late mate, Star, who died when she had Hé.
Family: Hé - Daughter, Star - Mate (Dead)

History: Moon grew up in the pack also, spending all his childhood with Kana, playing with her and generally being her best friend. Most wolves thought they would grow up and have a family together, but Moon met a rogue wolf named Star and they soon had Hé. Star died a day after Hé was born, so Moon gave Hé the name Sun as a tribute.
Other: None!

Name: Hé
Description: A young golden coated she-wolf with bright sighless blue eyes. Hé, has a very bulky form for a small pup and her legs are muscled and lean for running. Because she is blind, all of Hé's other senses are hightened, giving her almost extreme hearing and accuracy, though she can be clumsy because of her lack of training. Hé's pelt has blonde highlights throughout it that are glaringly visible when she is in the sun or on the beach.

Personality: Since Hé never knew her mother, she doesn't miss her as much as her father does. So she is a fairly excited and happy wolf, even though she doesn't have her sight. She doesn't get annoying much, but when she wants to do something dangerous (Which she got from spending to much time around Kana) she starts to whine until she gets her way with her father, though that might be often, Moon does put his paw down about somethings, which Hé isn't very happy about.
Family: Moon - Father
History: Hé isn't very young, about to be in her teenage years, but she doesn't remember much, because her life hasn't been that interesting. Though, she does remember how she lost her sight, which is a story told only to the people she trusts the most.

Other: None!
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:19 pm

(Accepted! Post away, already in pack or no?)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:23 pm

(Already in Pack. =D)

Moon padded out of the forest, tossing a deer into the kill pile. He had left Hé in his den, but whether the almost teen wolf had stayed there was lost on him. Shaking out his silver fur, her thought of how much his daughter looked like her mother. It made him sad sometimes, but it was worth it seeing her smile like her mother had.

Hé was racing through the forest, like she had done a million times before when she ran right into Kana, who stumbled backwards and rolled her eyes at the younger wolf. "Whoa!" Hé barked, laughing, "Kana, is that you?" Her golden fur shimmered in the light trickling through the trees as she sniffed around and then leapt onto Kana's back, "Ha, I knew it was you."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:26 pm

Eione and Akylas raced after their fellow tween pup, giggling and laughing.
They stopped a few paces when they ran into Kana. (xD, don't ask)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:06 pm

(I need more characters!

Name: Cvet (Flower)
Description: Cvet is a strange, faint light blue. She has a white underbelly and her paws are also white. Her tail is bushy and it's also this blue, but white spots can be seen. She has thick, unruly fur that she can never seem to make it look nice. Her eyes are a deep sea green.
Personality: Cvet is loud and cheerful all the time. Barely anything can lessen her spirits. She loves to play and mess around. She's horribly curious, and likes to stick her nose in everybodies business. Even through all her happiness she is loyal and brave, and can be serious when it's the right time to be.
Family: None
History: Was abandoned by her parents because of her crazy pelt color. She doesn't remember anything else except being in the pack she is now.
Other: Has a crush on Akylas
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:34 pm

(Awww, childhood buddies Ky and Vet. As my 2-year old little sister would say: How cuuute! :3 Accepted.)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:40 pm

Kana raised her eyebrows at the two pups. These must have been the ones Alketas was talking about. She sighed and shook Hé off her back before crouching down and smiling, "Hello, I'm Kana. You must be the two new pups?" She was trying to be as nice as possible, feeling bad for the two kids because of what they had been through.

Hé rolled her sightless eyes as she feel off Kana's back and landed with her paws sprawled out almost cat-like. She turned and blinked at in the direction of the two pups and barked, "Hi! I'm Hé! What's your names?" She padded forward, sniffing the two, "Uh, one girl and one guy right?" Hé's brow furrowed as she looked at the two and cocked her head to the side, "Right?"
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:05 pm

((You need more characters? Exactly the opposite of what I would say. :P))

Rose noticed that the other wolf wasn't conversing with her otherwise, so she curled around her pup, looking cautiously around. But then she sighed; they didn't seem too high-strung. She didn't have to worry about being attacked. Affectionately, she licked her pup's head, and in response, Mist nuzzled her belly and began to suckle.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:25 pm

Rebecca wrote:
Kana raised her eyebrows at the two pups. These must have been the ones Alketas was talking about. She sighed and shook Hé off her back before crouching down and smiling, "Hello, I'm Kana. You must be the two new pups?" She was trying to be as nice as possible, feeling bad for the two kids because of what they had been through.

Hé rolled her sightless eyes as she feel off Kana's back and landed with her paws sprawled out almost cat-like. She turned and blinked at in the direction of the two pups and barked, "Hi! I'm Hé! What's your names?" She padded forward, sniffing the two, "Uh, one girl and one guy right?" Hé's brow furrowed as she looked at the two and cocked her head to the side, "Right?"

(kana has eyebrows? XDXD and Bean, Berenike is trying to keep a conversation with rose.)

Eione's tail waved happily. "Yeah. I'm Eione, and that's my brother Akylas."
She said. "But secretly- he's my evil twin." The sand colored pup whispered in He's ear.

Akylas heard his twin's whisper, and he huffed. "Aw, c'mon sis- I'm always the evil twin!"
He paused to scratch his ear. "Um, yeah. I guess you could consider us new." Akylas reasoned, batting at a beetle below him.
"It's been what, a week since the tsunami?"

"It's only been three days, Ky." Eione corrected him.
Even though he was older, he still wasn't very good with time.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:32 pm

Kana nodded, laughing as she bent down to look at the both of them, "Well, It's nice to meet you."
"Well it's nice to meet you," Hé mocked, rolling her sightless eyes again, "She's trying to be proper, but you both should watch her jump off the edge of the waterfall!" Of course, Hé hadn't actually see Kana do it, but if her howls were any indication of how fun and exhilarating it was, Hé wanted to do it immediantly, but her father wouldn't let her.
Kana glared at Hé, it lost on her immediantly, "We do not speak about jumping off of dangerous things when there are new pack members around, Hé, you know that." She scolded, looking at the two pups, "I'm sorry. She's a bit unstable."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:43 pm

Cvet watched excitedly as Kana and Hé talked to Akylas and Eione. She bounded over to them, her ears twitching curiously. She beamed at them, her fluffy tail swishing behind her. She pounced on Kana's paw, interupting the conversation. "I'm Cvet, but you already know that!" She exclaimed, looking up at Kana with wide eyes. "You knew that, right?" She asked quickly.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:49 pm

Akylas's ears perked up at the sound of the word waterfall.
"WATERFALLS? Oh my gosh where is it? We used to jump of the waterfalls on the mainland all the time.
It is soooooo much fun." He told He. (LOL)

Eione took the opportunity, and sat on him before he said any more.
"Ignore him, the only reason he says stuff like that is because he was dropped on his head when he was younger."
She explained, embarrased. "Hello, Cvet! When did you get here?"

"It washn't tha' high!" Akylas tried to exclaim, but Eione's right paw was on his nose.
She could be such a bore sometimes. "Hi Cvet!" He said once Eione's paws were back in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:50 pm

(( i need another character.. :-) ))

Name: Adurna (water)

Description: (Pics accepted) A blue she-wolf, with a number of different hues of blues. In the light her pelt almost looks like waves. She has white tints on her tail and paws.

Personality: (Can be optional or to be decided) She is a go-with-the-flow kind of wolf. She can be feirce when the pack is threatened, she is like the ocean, one minutue it's peaceful, the next it's a hurricane. She adores the water, and loves the island's waterfall.

Family: (mates, pups, brothers, etc... or none) She doesn't remember, she has lived in the pack almost her whole life.

History: (optional) She had a family as a pup but they were killed in a fire, she doesn't remmeber but she was saved by a mysterious wolf, who was killed eventually from the burns he had suffered. She ended up on the island and was quickly taken in. She only remembers living on the island though.

Other: Her den is just and outcropping of rock near the waterfall that protects her from the spray of the water. It's always slick with water and mist will sometimes come in.

Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:56 pm

Kana watched amused as the pups practically flocked to her. They were all so hyper-active, it made her not want any, at all. "I did know that." She laughed looking at Cvet. Akylas and Eione's sibling fight was hilarious in her eyes, so She tired to hide her laughter by pushing Hé forward and whispering, "Play with them, make friends, make sure they don't follow me!" The older she-wolf ran off through the forest, trying to shake the pups off from her.
Hé chuckled at her friends, "Cvet!" She jumped up and down, looking towards the other pup, "Hey, guess what?" She Paused, not waiting for a response before blurted out, "We could take them both to the falls and show them around! Well..." Hé paused again, "You could show them around, I could tag along, consitering I can't see." She laughed and looked towards Eione, "You won't tell will you?" She whined, cocking her head to the side, "Come on... It'll be fun!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:59 pm

Cvets eyes brightened at Hé's words. She pretty much started bouncing around. "Yes! Yes Come on!" She barked happily and didn't wait for the two new pups. She ran off toward the waterfall in pure excitment.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:26 pm

(( is she accepted ))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:34 pm

(yep! You can RP whenever.)

Eione and Akylas nodded, and they followed teh others eagerly.
Eione wasn't sure what to do, but she followed because otherwise Akylas would get in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:38 pm

(( k thanks!))

Adurna- Adurna padded out of her den and into the slight mist that was rolling off of the water from the waterfall. Her fur looked like rolling waves as she walked. Noticing some other wolves at a distance Adurna padded over to wait for them. Shaking out her fur she sat down and closed her eyes enjoying the feel of the mist on the tropical day.

Orchid- Orchid padded out of the medicine den and into the clearing to look for Berenike, she still owed her and explanation o fhow she got here.

Last edited by Merryier6 on Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:39 pm

((I know she is, but I don't see her color. xD Yeah, I look at colors instead of bothering to read them. I'm so weird. :P))
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:41 pm

((sorry, I messed up :-) ))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:52 pm

The Spellchecking Bean wrote:
((I know she is, but I don't see her color. xD Yeah, I look at colors instead of bothering to read them. I'm so weird. :P))
(Um, she's in Brown. XD)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:58 pm

Hé ran forward, her ears flattening on her head as she turned to make sure the other two were following, "Come on! Akylas and Eione! You both are slow-does!" She skipped around in front of them, making sure she didn't run into one of them with her other senses. "Hey Cvet!" Hé barked, turning her nose in the direction of the other pup, "Show Akylas the cliff! I'm gonna show Eione the steps down, so she knows how to get back up when we jump!" Hé turned towards Eione, indicating the right way with her fluffy golden head, "Come on, it's pretty straight. I've lived here all my life." The tween grinned and raced forward, hitting Cvet on the head with her tail while passing, "TAG, YOU'RE IT."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:07 pm

Akylas hurried to follow Cvet, his excitement steaming up inside him.
"How high are we talking?' He asked as the thunder of the falls got louder.

Eione laughed, and chased He down the rocks.
It was so much fun playing with He.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

на пакет на галаксија острови
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Canine Role-Plays :: Wolf Packs-
Jump to: