RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

на пакет на галаксија острови

Go down 
+6
Suburbia
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Rebecca
Blank's Toucan
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:59 pm

Kana blinked at all the new information. "Oh, I had no idea there were that many." She looked at him with intrest, "The two pups are all alone?" She asked, thinking back to how she had grown up in a normal environment, always having been on the island. She never thought that some would have different and more difficult backgrounds. "I like Orchid," Kana stated, "And Liljana. Orchid was the medicine wolf of her old pack, and helped give Oeatpo some herbs for the pain. Liljana seemed distant, and not to forward, but I don't see her as a threat." Kana turned back to look through the water, "I haven't met the queen yet or her pup. Neither did I even know about the two smaller pups." She sighed, "It's hard to keep up with, How do you do it?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:19 pm

"Korragos. He has this entire situation planned out, evidently. Since he patrols the borders and through the camps, he gives me little reports now and then."
Alketas revealed his secret to recent news. "And yes, the brother of the twin pups, Akylas,
told me all he could remember. He said his father left when they were born,
and their mother was killed in a tsunami along the coat while she was hunting.
They were unconsious throughout the storm, and then the last thing he remembers
was Berenike looking down at him on the shore to the northwest.
He said that Eione might remember more than he did, but she is also younger."
The alpha said, the entire time looking slightly up as if trying to remember more.
"And I do slightly agree with you about Liljana, even though it's stil quite strange..." He trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:59 pm

Rose looked startled for a moment, and curled up a little tighter, but then she remembered that Korragos said that no one would attack her... probably. She looked up, nodding, and then dipped her head in respect and greeting. She blinked her violet eyes, glancing more than once from Mist to the other wolf and back again. Her pup seemed to be cowering a bit, but she brushed the tip of her tail across the top of Mist's head, and the pup looked up at the other wolf with bright yellow eyes.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:16 pm

Pear wrote:
Misterii nodded when Orchid caught up and kept going forward. She knew what she was going to show the young wolf. It was her special place, and Misterii thought everyone she trsuted 'ought to know about it. Misterii glanced behind er to check if Orchid was still following.

Orchid followed her trustingly. She liked that the she-wolf didn't judge her for her previous actions.
Idly wondering where they were going Orchid padded along, enjoying the scilence.
((sorry i didn't respond, i was deprived of internet for a day!!! Neh! ))
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:16 pm

(It's fine. That happens a lot to me.)

Misterii led Orchid up a tall, wide boulder. The surface was completly smooth, and on top you could see almost the whole island, and the ocean that was spread around it. She glanced back at Orchid.
"I come here to think all the time. Sometimes I wonder if I have any family somewhere." She explained, sitting beside her.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:22 pm

Orchid was awed by the sight, you could see almost all of the island, and the ocean beyond.
"It's a good place to think," then she added her face taking on a hard set, "But sometimes, for me, family isn't the thing to think about," Then an absent look appeared on her face, "What do you think about the green wolf, Oea?" She almost whispered the name, like if she said it to loud everyone would come running to hear her talk. Orchid's tail flicked nervously on the ground.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:28 pm

Misterii shrugged and twitched her ears.
"The same I think for any new wolf. Usually trustworthy. I'm afraid many wolves disagree with me. Especially Aellai and Treva." She responded slowy, gazing into the distance. "The mother and pup seem kind, but protective. They must have had a hard past. The lone femaale wolf and Oea are also okay." She answered simply.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:34 pm

Nodding her head in aggreement Orchid sat down.
Deciding that Misterii wasn't looking to talk Orchid gazed off the edge of the cliff. She took on a rather absent expresion as she remembered her old life, her mate, her parents, her job, her drama. Shaking her head as if to cleanse it. She forcced herself not to think of such things.
Back to top Go down
BreeLilly
RP Lover
RP Lover
BreeLilly

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:38 pm

Liljana stood and stretched. She didn't feel comfortable here, not right now. She took a quick glance around before she stuck back out of camp. She took a deep breath, she could smell the ocean from here. The tangy smell of the salt-water tempted her. She sighed and jumpedfor a vey low tree branch. She layed on it and let both front and rear left paws dangle off, with the rights tucked safely under her. She closed her eyes and started to daydream again. It was one of her favorite pass times.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:50 pm

Misterii enjoyed the silence. Now she could just share the view with another wolf, supposedly like her. She studied the trees and the ocean beyond.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:03 pm

Misterii didn't seem to want to break the scilence any more than Orchid did.
Hoping that she could just gaze at the ocean forever, but it was not ment to be, "I'm supposed to be watching Oea, I have to get back. I hope we can do this again sometime." Glancing at Misterii Orchid stood up and prepared to get back.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:08 pm

Misterii paused and nodded, bounding off the rock after Orchid quietly. She made her way back to camp and stretched, peering around for Treva, just in case he saw her coming back. He wouldn't like that she was spending time with a new wolf, but hey, it was Misterii's choice, and even with Treva was a higher rank, he didn't have that control over her.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:20 pm

Orchid padded into the medicine den, and asked, "How do you feel?"
Laying her head on her paws Orchid waited for Oea to respond.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:36 pm

I looked up at Orchid. She seemed very caring, almost motherly-like, and I had to admit, she knew her way with plants. "Very well," I replied, stumbling a bit but rising onto my paws. "You know, it is quite embarrassing, being treated for and laying around while everyone wonders who I am and why I don't hunt or anything."
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:42 pm

Orchid nodded and said, "Good, even though I stopped the pain, you shouldn't walk on that paw for about a week or two. Don't worry about it the only two wolves you'll have to worry about are Allaei and Treva." She snorted Trevas name with disdain, "They are both... protective." Orchid finished. Then smiling she said, "Don't worry no one should expect you to hunt with that paw, and if they do that's their problem."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:44 pm

I smiled sheepishly and laid back down again into the oh-so-familiar stance. "Thank you. For everything," I thanked Orchid, before lying back down, hopefully to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:51 pm

Smiling Orchid watched the green wolf lay down, he closed his eyes though she could tell he wasn't relaxed enough to fall asleep. Thinking of a song her mother used to sing to her as a pup, Orchid quietly hummed the tune, as a tear slid down her muzzle to drop onto the cave floor.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:19 am

Blanx wrote:
"Korragos. He has this entire situation planned out, evidently. Since he patrols the borders and through the camps, he gives me little reports now and then."
Alketas revealed his secret to recent news. "And yes, the brother of the twin pups, Akylas,
told me all he could remember. He said his father left when they were born,
and their mother was killed in a tsunami along the coat while she was hunting.
They were unconsious throughout the storm, and then the last thing he remembers
was Berenike looking down at him on the shore to the northwest.
He said that Eione might remember more than he did, but she is also younger."
The alpha said, the entire time looking slightly up as if trying to remember more.
"And I do slightly agree with you about Liljana, even though it's stil quite strange..." He trailed off.

(Sorry, it was probably the worst day ever yesterday. I watched my dog get run over.)

Kana blinked at the new information, "Wow." She marveled at the fact her was telling her all of this. "Ket..." Kana trailed off, trying to figure out how to word her next sentence. "Do you trust me?" She finally stated, keeping her eyes on the waterfall in front of them. No matter how strong she liked to appear, the brunette wolf felt strangely out of place in the pack, compared to every other wolf in the pack, including the new ones. Orchid used to be a medicine wolf in her old pack. Liljana was mysterious. Rose was oddly colored and so was her young pup. Mistterii was just that, mysterious, she seemed to like being alone. Kana sighed, blinking and looking at the waterfall, and then her, always been in the pack, just like her family before her. Nothing special.

(Someone has issues... xD)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:44 am

( :0 Poor bex!)

Alketas looked at her like she was the most sarcastic person he'd ever met.
'Yes, Kana! I trust you so much, even with your rank, that if I ever had to leave, I would put you in charge!
Not Berenike, not Korragos, or anyone else. That's exactly how much I trust you.
No one could ever replace how much you've done for this pack." He said.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:00 pm

Kana turned and looked at him. "Oh." She stated, blinking her eyes and just staring at him. "I didn't know I was that important to you." Kana let her tail curl slightly around his behind her and looked away with a slight blush creeping onto her cheeks. Maybe... Just Maybe... She thought, thinking of how the pack would need an Alpha Female one day, but she was thinking to much on it. She would earn Ket's love, and let the other females have a chance, though she could feel something in her heart telling her that she was bonding with him. Right now.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:08 pm

Orchid watched the green brute and thought of her old family, her old mate she could almost hear him, and his last words to her, "Run, Run Orchid! Find somewhere safe, I'll find you there." Turning her thoughts away from that she thought bitterly, "But you didn't.. Then looking at Oea she thouhgt, "But you might not need to."

Last edited by Merryier6 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:48 pm

Rebecca wrote:
Kana turned and looked at him. "Oh." She stated, blinking her eyes and just staring at him. "I didn't know I was that important to you." Kana let her tail curl slightly around his behind her and looked away with a slight blush creeping onto her cheeks. Maybe... Just Maybe... She thought, thinking of how the pack would need an Alpha Female one day, but she was thinking to much on it. She would earn Ket's love, and let the other females have a chance, though she could feel something in her heart telling her that she was bonding with him. Right now.

Alketas's serious expression vanished, and he nuzzled Kana softly. 'You are so important to me, Kana..."
The alpha whispered in her ear. He thought of how much she deserved to be right besde him in the pack, Alpha Female,
and for a moment he agreed, but then he whispered again. "But I can't. Not yet."
The brown male straightened up on his last phrase, and walked away.

(Nawwwww... I think they have a theme song. :3 )
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:14 am

(What, Hot n' Cold by Katy Perry? xDD)

Kana smiled when he whispered in her ear, but it faded as Alketas walked away from her. Sighing, she blinked at the waterfall and soon left after he wasn't visible anymore. Shaking out her fur, she stood and leapt through the misty waterfall, landing in the ice cold water. Kana paddled to the shore and shook out her fur again before sighing and padding up towards the path and hopping from rock to rock, wondering who else was around the pack today, that wouldn't leave her in the middle of a conversation.

(Yeah, it's definitly Hot n' Cold. xD)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:31 am

(Either that or Neon by John Mayer. Will edit this and post later.)

Alketas almost wanted to kill himself for how much he loved Kana.
If he would have said yes, all of the other females would probably despise him for not even giving some a chance.
if he would stay no like this, then he and Kana would be farther away, but the others... he hated he huge desicions.
The confused alpha padded quickly back to camp, and straight into his den.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:44 am

(double-posted re-posted.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

на пакет на галаксија острови
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next