RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

.:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:16 pm

I glared at Jay when he lied to me and felt the bandaged crackle on my palms when they started to ice up again. Looking at his hand, I shook my head, "That won't distract me, Jay Night." I rolled my eyes and waved the nurse over, "Can you please look at my friend's arm? I'd rather not have to watch him get it amputated because of an infection." The nurse glared at Jay's hand and waved for him to turn to the side before unbandaging his arm and poking and protting it. That looked painful. George moaned from his bed like he was in pain, but I cut my eyes over to him in a glare and held up my palm, pursing my lips and threatening with my wrapped hands. I wouldn't hesitate to freeze him over again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:13 pm

Nurse Johnson looked over my raw, un-bandaged arm. It didn't look any bit different from when it did three hours previous. She nodded, and headed over to a large set of drawers and pulled out a clear plastic box. She opened it and I noticed a small bottle of 'Sterilizer', a thick spool of flesh-colored thread, a clean syringe, a box of sterile needles which have never been used or touched by human hands, and another bottle full of 'Numbing Medicine'. When I'd had to go into the hospital for stitches, they'd never used stuff to numb me up.
She made me rest my arm on a small table that she had also brought over (which was draped in a clean towel.) Nurse Johnson pulled out the syringe and bottle of sterilizer. She uncapped the bottle, and sucked the liquid up from the bottle with the thin needle of the syringe. She poked the syringe lightly into the wound and squirted the liquid. I winced as pain spread throughout my whole arm, but it quickly went away. She then dipped the empty syringe into the bottle of anesthesia, and did the same as she did with the sterilizer. But instead of pain, it felt like someone had splashed a little bit of water onto my arm. Before you could say 'Ow' my whole right arm had gone numb. She quietly threaded the thread through the eye of the needle before poking it into my skin. She tediously closed my large, wound up tightly. Once she was done, she took a damp washcloth and cleaned up all of the dried blood that was now on my arm. Before she left, she spread a thick layer of antibiotic ointment over the wound.
I turned towards Rebecca. "There. Are you happier?" I asked, the feeling starting to come back to my arm. I now had a clean bandage wrapped over the stitches, so that they wouldn't come undone. She looked almost green with sickness.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:03 pm

I was about to puke while Jay was getting his arm bandaged. The blood, the needle... Oh Lord, I thought, turning away and then hearing Jay ask me, sarcastically, if I was happy he had been treated. Nodding slowly, so I wouldn't disturb my already frantically churning stomach, I swung my legs out of the bed and looked at his newly patched arm, "Let's go." The nurse looked me over and nodded, approving that I could get out of the infirmary, and I took to the door in a run. Opening it and dashing out, I took a deep breath and shuttered before looking at Jay, "At least we didn't miss the trip to the town...?" I shugged, knowing that in the letter it said we would leave at twelve o'clock to see the sights and shop for supplies, now I just needed to figure out what kind of money Elemental people used.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:54 pm

(Sorry I haven't been able to post. My family had a group of family friends staying over the weekend. And I haven't been able to get on the computer except for a really short time in the mornings and after everyone went to bed.)

I peeked down at my watch which was now on my left hand. It read in black, techy-letters: 11:29. "We have thirty minutes, until we're to be down at the main entrance of the school." I stated watching as a few older girls headed down towards the Earth dormitories, which were ironically settled in the basement. "I'm going to go get clean clothes on. And maybe try to figure out what the currency is, if it isn't U.S. We'll meet " I stated pointing towards the hallway which lead towards the long red staircase. She nodded silently. By the time I reached the large fancy doors, it was already 11:40. I quickly shot a large blast of fire from my non-wounded hand at the steel piece which unlocked the door. I ran up the staircase to my dorm and got changed into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:36 am

(It's fine, I haven't been able to either because my dog died.)

"Okay," I responded before watching him race off. Walking up the steps and making my way back to the Special dormatry, I stopped when I reached the door and waited for the voice to ask me a question. Two minutes later, I finally answered and the door appeared. Racing through it, I grabbed a set of clothes that weren't ripped and slipped them on before pulling my hair up in a pony tail and grabbing my money. Walking back downstairs, I waited at the front door, looking around for Jay, and feeling isolated. The Water group wouldn't look at me, and the Special's looked angry. I sighed, taking the wrap off my hands and playing with ice on my palm, bouncing it up and down like a baseball. I've never been coordinated, so I guess that's why while walking from side to side, I tripped over the flat ground and ice shot out from my palms to catch my fall, but that just made me slip farther. "AH!" I cried, headed straight towards the headmaster's painting, but then, something happened.
My legs grew longer, and I was no long slipping like a mad person. Instead, I was slipping around like a mad horse. Stomping down with my new shiny black hooves, I skidded to a stop and snorted, tossing my head. People were staring at me as the ice melted and I felt my legs shorten again and I landed on the floor in a heap, "Ow..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:12 pm

I came down the stairs just in time to see a horse in the middle of the room turn into Rebecca. I remembered that the letter had said something about possibly being able to shape-shift. I shook my head in amazement. I pushed through the crowd, until I was able to see Rebecca, whom was now wiping the dust off of her jeans. She looked up at me and grinned. "Come on Seabiscut." I said as most of the older students headed out of the main door towards the large dirt trail that would lead us towards the all elemental town.

(SUPER SHORT.)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:44 am

(The Seabiscuit thing still makes me laugh. How do you always come up with the better nick names? xD)

I snorted, "Seabiscuit? Yeah, well," I paused, trying to think of a name, "Don't call me that, plant-boy." Pursing my lips together, I walked beside him on the dirt path and sighed, "I am the queen of horrible nicknames. Oh all the ones I could've said, I chose Plant boy. Gee." Shaking my head, I looked at him from the side before muttering, "Whoa." A town was coming into view. There were tons of buildings, that reminded me of Hogsmeade from the Harry Potter movies, except some of these were on fire, while others looked like they were underwater. One had different kinds of pets running around inside and out, while there were multiple places to eat, and tons of book stores for school supplies.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:34 pm

I was still laughing about the whole 'Plant-Boy' by the time we made our way into town. It looked as if someone had planted Hogsmeade right in front of us, and then added some pizazz. A couple buildings looked to be made out of thousands of little pebbles. Another seemed to be floating up about twenty feet, with a large rope ladder hanging off of the deck. And then there were some just made out of logs and brick. Multiple signs upon the buildings depicted weird names that sure weren't anywhere near 'Fred Meyer' and 'Wal-mart'. Many of the older kids had split up and headed towards many different shops, while the group of kids our age stayed behind and gaped at the village. "Where do you say we go first?" I asked turning towards Rebecca.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:47 pm

I ran forward, ignoring him and poked the building that was on fire. "IT ACTUALLY HURTS." I announced, turning to look at Jay, "Poke it. I dare you, Johnny Storm." Oh, point one for me, for coming up with a good nickname. Grinning, at him I looked inside the window and saw tons of red clothes that had the fire emblem on them, like what the other kids had been wearing. It looked like they were to be paid with regular money, thank the Lord. Turning around, I looked at the Water store across the street before gaping and running straight towards the silvery white warehouse that was the 'Special' store. "JAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" I shouted, pointing at a hat in the window, "IT LOOKS LIKE DUMBLEDORE'S. OH. MY. GOSH."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:02 pm

I managed to stick my whole arm into the flaming building before I hit the warm stone; all I felt was a weird tickling sensation throughout my whole arm. "It doesn't hurt." I said tauntingly towards Rebecca. I pulled my arm out, and walked towards the window that Rebecca was now looking into. A large pointed hat was sitting on a pedestal. It looked like an exact replica to the one that Dumbledore wore in the Harry Potter books and movies. "And you'd want an old man's hat why?" I asked sarcastically, as I watched a couple of kids come out of the building, they're hands filled with items. "How're we supposed to know what to get?" I asked curiously, looking back at Rebecca.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:48 pm

I danced around in a happy little circle, "Because it looks EXACTLY like his!" Grinning at Jay, I looked around before my grin faded, "...I don't know?" I was hopeing some magical list would appear in front of me, but nothing did. ... Until I turned around and looked at the door to the Special shop, where there was a list of things you would need if you were a Freshman Special. "Oh, I love this place!" Turning, I looked around for the water store again and glared at Jay, "Come on, Apparently we have to do the work for ourselves, we can SHOP TOGETHER." I put on a Girly voice and Stated rapidly, "OHEMGEEWECANLIKESHOPTOGETHERANDSTUFFS! IT'LLBESOMUCHFUN!" I blinked at him and then laughed, "Come on, Flame-On, let's go shopping!" I sung loudly, smiling. This place was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:08 pm

I rolled my eyes at Rebecca's bubbly personality. She lead me into the large 'Special' shop. The shop was filled with items specifically made for Specials. There were pendants claiming to give you 'EXCITING EFFECTS TO YOUR POWERS!' and hundreds of other wacky and interesting items. We made our way back to the section specifically marked off for books. Rebecca managed to grab the two books she needed for her classes. (Your Special Powers by Balinda Batshot and Controlling Your Ability by Gladewell Jennings). She also grabbed a handful of silver pens, a ream of paper for homework, and multiple other items that she really didn't need. Once she had purchased the items she had, we made our way out of the store.
Once we were half-way across the road to the 'Fire' store for my items, I felt a gravel sized rock hit my cheek, along with two more after that. I looked towards where they were coming from and saw George. "Not again." I muttered to myself. Most of the people crossing the road seemed to pick up there pace once they saw George. "I'm here to show you what should have happened." George said with a smirk, and sent a large rock from the road rocketing towards Rebecca. I don't know what made me think of it, but I imagained the rock crumbling into a pile of dust. And it just seemed to. I frowned and had another wild idea. I urged a large rock to come out of the ground and shoot towards George. It did, just that and caused him to fall onto his back.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:40 am

As I shopped and got all the things I needed from the Special store, I looked around and noticed all the strange items they had for you to buy. Like a head-band that supposedly helped you if you had a mind power to stay focused. Or a black bracelet that helped you dissapear if you were a darkness element. I stayed away from that section, the items were interesting, but I was sure half of them were junk. I grabbed the books I wanted and paid for them, plus some paper, and silver pencils, before checking the list I had for the things I would need for my 'Water' classes. Following Jay out of the store and towards the Fire building, I watched as suddenly, he was pelted in the head with rocks, before there were boulders being thrown at us.
Looking up, my jaw unhinged as I saw George, standing there. I was shocked, but even more so as Jay threw a huge rock back at him and the other boy went backwards from the hit. Unwrapping the bandages on my hands, I iced the ground and watched George slip and slide, He wasn't getting away alive this time. I would put him in the Intensive Care Ward at the least, if not let him take a nice long dirt nap. As I tried to figure out how my other powers could help us, A huge rock was sent hurtling towards me. I dodged it and then hit it with a blast of ice, it bursting into a million little shards. Ducking to hide my face, I hoped Jay was fairing better than I was.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:04 pm

I caused the ice from Rebecca's attack melt and emit steam from the heat melting the ice into water and then causing it turn into vapor. It caused a large eruption of steam to shoot up in front of George, hopefully it would serve as an eye cover for a short moment. I sent a large wall of fire rocketing across the ground towards George, whom had now erected a wall in front of himself, completely made out of stone. "Knock, Knock." I muttered as I shot a large boulder from the road, into the wall. He shot a cloud of large rocks towards me, I tried to duck, but still got pelted with rocks. I shot a glance at Rebecca to see if she was fairing well, before I urged the ground to fall under George, such that it sunk ten feet, but George just stepped out of the way. He then seemed to growl, and turned into a large Sabertooth lion, before leaping at us in bounds unlike any animal. I felt a large item collapse into me before I knew what had happened. I was laying on the ground, and George the kitty on top of me, his claws digging into my skin and ribs. He took one of his claws and sliced it along my torso. Pain burst through my body, to every finger and toe. I yelled in pain, and urged a blast of fire to consume George, but before I knew it, I felt a tingling sensation throughout my body, and a growl escaped my mouth. I looked down and saw that I was covered in brown hair, and didn't have shoes nor hands and feet. They had been replaced by white paws. I growled and sunk my sharp teeth into George's upper leg, where hopefully I would hit an artery. I had turned into a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:20 am

If there is one thing that I cold say at this moment, it would be: George wants us dead. There were rocks, and fire, and ice, and all these different elements mixing together to form a giant triangle of death around the three of us. Suddenly, I jerked up to see George the Kitty of Death running towards Jay, and tackling him, but I couldn't do anything about it, because I was still trying tog et my bearings before. Jay's fire had zapped all the strength out of my body, but I was bent on saving my friend if it cost me my life. I heard a ripping sound before Jay was no longer Jay, he was a snarling wolf that looked murderous. Oh, Yay, I was a freaking horse and he got the wolf? Focusing on the pure white horse, I felt everything strech, before I tossed my head back and kicked George off of the top of Jay with my hind legs, sending him back onto the ground, which he landed on all four paws. Stupid Nine Lives.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:00 pm

George skidded on the ground, and his poor ol' kitty self seemed to be stunned from Rebecca's hind legs. I bounded across the warm ground towards the temporarily-disoriented George. He was just starting to stand up, when I bowled into him. I felt his large teeth dig into my shoulder before he wriggled out of my 'grip'. I howled out in pain, as he stepped back a few steps and turned into a human, as he watched the blood drip from the wound. I transformed back into a human before he could do anything else. My shirt was now as red as cherry medicine. I caused the ground under him to erupt in flames but he just danced out of the way. A small flame was still smouldering on the ground from where I had urged it to go previously, I got a sudden idea and urged the flame to grow larger. By the time I was satisfied, it was the size of one of the little shops. I controlled it to spread towards George, consuming him in flames like a hungry monster. "You might want to get a dentist, Mr. Toothy." I said, before clutching my shoulder as exhaustion washed over me.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:42 pm

After I had knocked George the kitty backwards and watched Jay the Wolf try and rip him to pieces, only to get bitten himself, I galloped back over to the human Jay and let him lean on my side, before transforming back into a human and touching his wounded shoulder. Closing my eyes, I felt the wound grow cold underneath my hand before realeasing him and looking at it. I had managed to stop the blood flow with a bit of ice and freezing some of his veins, but it wouldn't hold for long. George the Kitty was charred by the time the fire had stopped, but what shocked me was the fact that he was still alive. Somehow he had manged to block himself with rocks and not bake under all of the protection. "Can yo not just die already?!" I shouted, stalking forward and putting my foot on his chest, sending him into the ground, but I shot a large and freezing stream of ice and water onto his chest and into his mouth. "DIE. DIE. DIE." I growled, mutting the mantra under my breath until he wasn't moving anymore underneath me. "Finally. Gosh. Stupid cat."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:56 am

I looked down at the limp body of Garfield's long lost ancestor. The crowd that surrounded us immediately broke out in hurried whispers. "And who was the one saying; 'You just have to meet my best friend, George!!!'" I asked jokingly, trying to imitate my best 'Rebecca' voice. I brushed a leaf off of my shirt, but it started to smolder, I quickly stomped on it so that it wouldn't ignite the other plants. My hands must still have been hot from trying to create a barbecue with Toothy being the main course. The crowd had finally started to break up, figuring that George was just passed out.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:53 pm

Glaring at Jay, I brushed back a piece of my hair and pointed to the fire building, "March. We still need to get our school supplies." Yes, I was thinking about school after I just killed someone. Don't judge me, this was how I was dealing with the fact, that I just killed someone. It emotionally scars a person, in all truth, and I was deathly afriad Mr. Saber-tooth was giong to pop back up like a daisy and try to murder Jay and I again, or try to murder one of us while we were asleep. These kinds of thoughts were always evident in my mind, 'What If' siduations were not my friends, at all. Shuttering, I looked at the daunting, flaming building and waited for Jay to hold the door open for me. I wasn't touching that thing. It was covered in lava and junk. It might hurt me and my pretty-ness.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:29 pm

(I just realized you posted. xD)

I was happy that George's heart had officially stopped beating. Once, Rebecca had attacked him for being a jerk, then he had searched us out and tried to kill us. That was why I probably didn't feel any remorse of any kind. Rebecca practically dragged me into the fire store making sure not to touch the fire that covered the store. People in red robes speckled the store looking at certain items. I grabbed the few books I needed plus a couple of pens that would only work if they were supplied by fire, and multiple other dinky gadgets which tempted me into buying them. I turned into a wolf as we walked out of the store. The bag in my mouth. I don't know why I did, it just seemed like it'd be interesting to see if anyone would make a comment.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:07 pm

Laughing as Jay turned into a wolf when we left the freaky Fire store, I pointed to the water store and muttered, "Come on Balto, time to get some of my supplies, then we can head to the Earth Store, because you obviously need some soil for food." I laughed, looking at him, hoping that he got the joke, you know, 'cause plants need soil for photosynthesis and he was Earth...? Yeah, I knew the joke would fail. Opening up the door to the water store, I walked inside and did a mini happy dance. This was my place. The walls were moving with the current current and there were moving pictures of tons of aquatic animals on it, there was even a platypus! And those were semi-aquatic mammals (Don't judge me, I still watch 'Phineus and Ferb')! Picking up some pens and other junk my list told me I needed, I saw the back of the store with the older items in it and wandered back there, flagging Jay the Wolf to follow me. This section had tons of old books, so I picked one up and flipped through it, it was like a guild to all the elements there were in the Elemental world.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:59 pm

The water store made me feel like I was in some sort of bubble at the bottom of the ocean. There were pictures of sea creatures all along the walls, along with a couple others which looked like they could be of merpeople. I followed Rebecca over to a section which seemed to contain older books which had obviously been used by others for multiple years. She was flipping through a book which seemed to contain multiple highly detailed illustrations of people using elements. I think I might have even caught a sight of someone midway through transforming into some shark-looking animal. It seemed to have a pained look on its face. I tried to comment but a soft bark just came out instead.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:03 pm

Turning to give him a half glare, I snapped my fingers in front of his face, "Come on White Fang, I need human Jay back." Flipping the page once more, past the 'Light' element, which had a picture of a person that look a whole lot like Albus Dumbledore, and froze. The element after Light was Darkness, but that didn't surprise me, it was the picture. The picture was of a man in jet black robes with long and dirty jet black hair and an evil expression on his face, then there was a smaller picture of a raven down below the man's picture. Hurriedly looking at the information on the other page, I blanched, "It says here that there's some dark elemental person named Handel... And to me, he looks an aweful lot like George." I whispered, showing it to Jay.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:18 pm

I transformed back into a human before looking at the image that Rebecca was now showing me. "He does... But most evil git's look like each other. If he was related to George, I'd find it mighty ironic. Saber-toothed cats enjoy Ravens for a midnight snack." I stated, having the sudden image of George getting eaten alive by a little bird. "When was the book written anyways? It looks like its been to Hades and back." I said with a slight chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:51 pm

"Are you trying to act British?" I asked snidely, "Because if you are, then you are failing." I sneered, looking at the picture, "Besides, George was an evil Head-Case, who knows if this guy..." I trailed off reading more of the blip, "'Handel Gregorovitch is one of the most prized and hated Elementals in history, next to Alexander Dumas, the Head Master of one of the most prized Elemental Schools in the world. This reason is only because he not only has a rare Main Element, darkness, but also has the abilties of Weather and being able to Shapeshift, a prized trait to have in the Elemental World. For this reason, people also prize Handel for being one of the few Elementals to achieve his One Hundredth Degree of life: Immortality.'" I whispered at the end, "Maybe I was wrong about the Evil Part."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next