RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

.:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:43 pm

I gave Rebecca a thumbs up, I don't think she saw me though because she had already started arguing with someone. I watched as the last person was sorted, a chunky kid with greasy blonde hair. He was sorted into the Earth. Good for him. A middle aged man with graying, short hair came up. He was wearing a golden cloak with silver stars dappled on. He gave us a long speech about how this year was going to be one of the greatest years yet. He then reminded us all that the forest was out of bounds. And introduced himself as Professor Zander. He was apparently the 'Headmaster' of the school. He backed down and slipped into his seat at the front table where multiple teachers were sitting. I looked back over at Rebecca, but was then nudged by an older boy who was sitting next to me. "Why are you looking at her? She's water." He said strictly. I shrugged at him. "So?" I asked rhetorically. "Because Fire and Water don't mix! You dumbo." He said adding a touch of sarcasm to the end. I frowned, and then before my eyes big platters of food appeared upon the table.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:05 am

A boy a bit older than me gave me a sympathetic look at the Special table, "What did the cap say to you? He likes to mess with your head. We've all got his little sayings written down somewhere. It's different for everyone."
I looked at him and everyone else, my anger dissolving instantly because of how calm they all were. "Uh..." I paused as food instantly appeared on the table. A bit startled, I repeated back to the people what the cap had said while they all nodded at me, like they approved. "But..." I added at the end, "My friend, the one the cap was talking about, is fire... That's why I moved over here, the water people got mad at me..."
The guy chuckled and shook his head, "They've got some ongoing rivalry, Water and Fire, Earth and Air just don't care, but you don't want to get in the middle of an element fight between two of their most powerful people... That would be a very bad idea." The guy warned, "But you seem pretty cool, and you actually have a head on your shoulders, so I won't warn you twice, but if you and your friend are seen around campus together, people are gonna talk, and there are gonna be fights." The guy explained while picking up a piece of chicken on his fork.
"Thanks for the warning, but I can take care of myself, so can Jay." I stated, eating a bite of my own hamburger. The table was laid with any type of food imaginable, but I tended to go for the most unhealthy and American thing I could when I was stressed, and I was stressed... to the max.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:57 am

I had piled my plate with food. I was starving. I noticed a lot of American foods, but there was plenty of others. Like foods traditional foods from China and Europe. I loaded my plate with most of the American food. I looked up, and noticed Rebecca had moved from the Water table to the oh-so-special table. I had to admit, I was partly jealous. I looked around at my fellow 'Fire-people'. Most of them were talking with each other, most of them except for the other first-years. What I would have done to have Rebecca be able to come and sit down with me. I quickly ate my food. And by the time I was done I was stuffed.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:22 am

I ate quietly and quickly until the groups were all dismissed. "You're bags will be in your rooms!" Someone shouted, while differently dressed people raised their hands, some of them shouting, "Airs this way!" or "Specials! Follow me!" I was strangely reminded of Harry Potter, again, but I couldn't figure out who I was going with. I was a Special... But I was a Water too... Which dormitry did I belong in? Looking around frantically for Jay, I spotted him coming out of the door to the dining hall and practically tackled him, "Jay? Who am I supposed to go with?" I questioned, "The cap told me I was special, and that I was water." The entire section of the cap telling me Jay was special had slipped my mind by then, besides, if he truely was special, the cap should've told him.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:55 pm

An older girl shot me a glare as Rebecca practically tackled me. She was confused about which house she should go to. I frowned, "And how am I supposed to know? You're the one that's special! And as it is, I'm practically going to get shot in the foot every time I'm within' a mile radius of you! If the cap yelled out 'Special Water!' I think that was a choice! For you. Not for me. It'd be one thing if it was Fire Special, Air Special, or Earth Special! But no, It just had to be 'Water Special!'" I said, and then took a deep breath after letting out all my anger. "Listen, choose what one you want. If I get seen with you any longer someone's probably going to singe all the hair off my head." I said seriously. And said 'Good Night' before following the rest of the fire group.
We climbed up multiple staircases gradually. An older kid who was dressed in different clothes than everybody else's street clothes kept stopping and pointing towards other rooms and hallways, and then labeling them to all of us. All of the older kids had already gone but, there was still a small group of other boys and girls my age. The older boy told us that we were now in the Eastern tower. We then continued to proceed and at the end we hit a large red door. He blasted it with a stream of fire, which seemed to come out of his hands. The door opened and lead us into a fairly large room that was already filled with quite a few other people. It reminded me a lot of what the Gryffindor Common Room looked like to me. I wished Rebecca was with me though. The older boy lead us through the crowd to the farthest end of the room where there was two entryways. He pointed towards the left one and told us that, that was the boy's rooms and the right was the girl's. Our small group split and we all went into either the girl's or the boy's staircase. I followed the other boys up until we saw a room with a plaque that said 'First-Year Boys' on it. The room had all of our bags on each of the beds. I quickly found my luggage along with which bed I was supposed to sleep in.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:11 pm

I felt horrible as he shouted at me and people stared. Soon, he told me a rough 'good-night' and pushed past me before following the other fire people. I was so angry that I shouted behind me, "FINE THEN! See if I care!" Okay, lamest come-back to an arguement ever, but I didn't care at that moment. I might as well had been lost, because I still couldn't figure out who to go with.
Suddenly, the boy from the Special table appeared beside me, "Hey, come on, If your bags aren't in the tower, then we'll get Headmaster Zander to move them." I followed him like a lost puppy up a set of stairs until we caught up with the 'Special' group. The main girl who was directing everyone had on a silver shirt and dark jeans, while her eyes were a weird blueish-grey. Now that I noticed, everyone that had a connection to the 'special's had some grey tint, whether it was their hair or their eyes. The boy smiled at me, "I'm George, an Earth/Special type." He extended a hand while running the other through his hair.
Shaking it, I nodded, "Rebecca... Water/Special." I replied before the girl stopped in front of a large silver and purple tapestry on the wall. I couldn't tell what was on it, but she just turned and looked at it, before speaking clearly, "We are the Specials, give us your question."
An etheral soft voice floated out from behind it, "What is the origion of the myth of Dracula?"
I raised my hand, multiple people giving me strange looks, "There was a man named Vladamir, who used sharpened poles to protect his castle from attacked. If someone fell onto one of them and died he would leave them there as a warning to all who wanted to attack him."
"Correct." The voice stated before the tapestry fluttered and people filed through a silvery-white door. George patted me on the back with a grin as we went through. The girl directed everyone to the steps leading up to the girl's and boy's sides before I wandered up there myself and went into a door labeled, 'First-year girls.' I was one of three in the specials group. The other girls seemed to give me a look before I noticed my bags were already here. My bed was a black iron, with swirls and patterns, while the bedspread was a silver and purple, like every other one. It reminded me of what a fifth house of Hogwarts might. Or, if Slytherin's colors were purple and silver, not green and silver. I wished Jay was here.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:51 pm

The other boys in my room had started to introduce themselves. All of them could speak English, thankfully. I wasn't exactly interested in listening to 'EL PADRO AMERICANO ES PORLATO PAPITO FIER DIABLO', 24/7. There was one other boy from America and the rest were from somewhere else in the world. His name was Alexander, and then there was Estafan from Brazil, Aiden from Australia, and Raylen from France. I quickly connected with Alexander with him being from America. He told me that he was born in New York and then moved to a farm in Virginia with his Grandparents after both of his parents died in a car crash when he was three. Everyone headed back downstairs to visit with the others but, I decided to stay upstairs. Even though it was only 8:30, I laid in my bed, thinking about what had all just happened in the last couple days.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:32 pm

As I was sitting on my bed, slightly sulking one of the other girls approached me and smiled. "Hello! Jina langu ni Sara na mimi nina kutoka India! Nini jina lako?" I shook my head from side to side, trying to figure out what language she was speaking and how in the world I was supposed to reply to that. I was still shaking my head when I realized the girl had already stumbled backwards and was eyeing me like I was the insane one.
"Don't worry," A girl stated, coming over to me, "She's from India, and she said her name's Sara. It was in Swahilli." The girl extended her hand and grinned, "I'm Jean, nice to meet you. You're the water girl, that was hugging the guy from fire, aren't you?"
I blew out a frustrated breath but shook her hand and nodded, "Yeah, he's my friend, but apparently that's changed because he's fire and I'm water. Today has just been the best day ever."
Jean laughed but still smiled at me, "I'm sure it'll get better. My entire family has gone to this school and the feud thing has been going on for that long, but if you guys are truely friends, you should be able to push through it, besides, I have a feeling it's all going to work out." She tapped her forehead, as if I was supposed to get it before walking away.
Shaking my head, I pulled the curtains around my bed and collasped into a heap. It was going to be a long night.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:12 am

Everyone else was making a loud riot downstairs, such that the noise carried up the staircase, so it sounded like a car with sub-woofers was resting right next to me. I pulled the thick pillow over my head, which seemed to only block out a little bit of noise. After what I guessed was one in the morning, some adult came in and told everyone that they were to go to bed or face detention every night for the rest of the month. I then heard a bunch of grumbled groans as everyone made there ways up to there dorms.
Even with the subtle silence, I couldn't get to sleep. My stomach felt as if it had a knife lodged into it. I stared up at the deep red cloth that was hung over me. A loud snort from Raylen disrupted my train of thought. I rolled my eyes, and sat up, and pulled the thick sheets off of me. I quickly checked the time. 3:12 A.M. I groaned and slid out of bed. I shuffled over to the large, Victorian-style window. The large oak below us seemed to be laying down on the grass, the wind was so strong. I slid down on the wooden wall, and put my head into my hands. I was sure Rebecca hated me for the outburst at the end of dinner.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:25 am

I was jarred awake around two in the morning by loud noises from downstairs and in the dorm's main room. Grumbling something under my breath, I just closed my eyes and tried to block out the sounds, but I kept hearing voices. Which, I promise you, is never a good sign. CHUG CHUG CHUG! HAHA, DUDE, HE JUST GOT PWNED. Oh, these people have atrocious eating habits... Starting to think I had officially lost it, I jumped out of bed and glanced at the clock, 3:12... Something felt weird as I realized the noises had died down and I couldn't hear that many voices anymore. Then, It clicked. I was hearing their thoughts. Running over to the window, I looked out over the grounds before locating Jay's thoughts and breathing a sigh of relief that he felt bad for yelling at me. Checking the hall outside, I ran down the hall and up a couple flights of stairs before finding a huge set of double doors. Glancing around, I shook my hands and then blew out a big breath before pushing my palms out towards the doors and trying to blast it with water to see if it would open.
Nothing happened.
I tried again, and again, and again until finally my hands started feeling cold, like something was freezing my veins. A blast of pure ice came shooting out of my hand and richosheyed off the wall, while I ducked for cover. Someone could be heard rushing down the hall to see what the commontion was, so I shut my eyes tighly together and thought, Jay, if you can hear me, meet me outside the dining hall, beside the posters for the clubs and behind the huge painting of the Headmaster, tomorrow at seven sharp, right before breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:04 am

I lifted my head from my hands. I could have sworn that Rebecca had been in the dorm. I had heard her voice, telling me to meet her in the hall before breakfast. I shook my head, but I knew something was up, because I had been thinking about one thing and then as if someone was talking over me, I heard her voice in my mind. Before I even thought about it, I decided that I was going to apologize for my anger issues. OK, voice inside my head. I thought, before standing up and walking over to my bed. I crawled in and I instantly fell asleep when my head hit the pillow.
I had dreams, that weren't necessarily nightmares, but everyone of them involved flames, a bear, and surprisingly enough, earth. I woke up to the heat of summer sun on my face. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. And looked around at everybody. Everyone seemed to be asleep. I checked my watch. 6:58. I had two minutes to get down and meet who I hoped would be Rebecca, in the hall before breakfast. I quickly jumped out of bed, and pulled on my sneakers, before running out of the dorm and out of the Fire Corridor. I took the staircase, taking three stairs at a time as I ran down the long staircase towards the hall that the voice in my head had told me about.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:09 am

When I got back to my room, I crashed in my bed and fell back asleep, only to have my internal alarm clock wake me at 6:30 in the morning. Yawning, I ran my brush through my hair and grabbed some clothes before glancing at the clock. Now it was literally two minutes until time to get down there. Racing out of the room, I jogged down the stairs two at a time, glancing around warily until I spotted Jay beside the painting I had told him about. "Thank goodness." I whispered, pulling him behind the painting and sighing, "I was scared you wouldn't come, let alone hear me." Tapping my forhead, I rolled my eyes, "Powers aren't that easy to control." Looking around the corner to make sure no one was out in the main lobby, when the coast was clear, I continued, "Anyways, Today I heard that they are taking all the first-years to some town to get supplies. It's around here, elemental people only." He gave me a confused look, "That's not what I wanted to tell you though. I wanted to say, I'm sorry." It took a lot of guts to apologize, but I did it anyways, "And, that I forgot to tell you that the cap told me you were special too, what did he say to you? Did he tell you your powers?" I paused before continuing, "It said I could shapeshift, and you too. Meaning you can move to the Special dorms, if you want too.... I think." I added at the end, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:49 am

I rolled my eyes. "I was the one that was being a jealous oaf." I stated with a grin. And then I shook my head. "The hat didn't tell me anything." I muttered and then looked down at my feet. "If I'm 'Special' then why did Cappy yell out 'Fire!'?" I asked, mimicking the cap's voice. "And, I'd probably get roasted over an open-fire if I moved to the 'Special' group." I said, chuckling. I didn't want to admit to her that my powers hadn't even manifested. I looked up at her and grinned. "What's it called? Pigsmead?" I asked jokingly. I had to admit, I was excited for the trip into the all-elemental town. But, whether they accepted typical currency was another thing. "Again, I'm really sorry for being a stuck-up jerk last night." I whispered, running my hand through my hair.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:26 pm

I smiled at him, "It's okay, don't worry about that." Pausing as I started to hear people coming down the stairs, I finally continued, "But, if you ever yell at me again because of some stupid fued between our elements, I will kill you. I am a water type, therefore making me more powerful over you." Raising an eyebrow at him, I pursed my lips, but couldn't keep the straight face for too long. "Come on," I grabbed his arm, "You're sittin' with my people today. You've got to meet Jean and George! Jean's in my dorm, while George is the one that helped me catch up to the group last night." I kept on babbling while I tugged Jay out into the corridor and people turned and looked at us. I stuck out my tongue at them and glared at their thoughts. "People, if you start any of these rumors, I will hunt you down." I growled pushing through the doors and walking straight over to the 'Special's table.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:17 pm

Rebecca nearly dragged me over to the 'Special' table. When I passed the water table I got a bunch of dirty glares. Once we reached the long silver-drenched table. Rebecca paused and looked around before dragging me down to the other end. She slipped in the seat next to a beautiful girl with dark red hair, blue eyes, and a tall-skinny stature. "Um..." I hesitated rubbing my neck as I looked down at Rebecca and her friend. Rebecca grabbed my arm and forced me into the seat next to her. I got multiple stares and glares from the others around me. An older boy stood up and walked down the aisle towards me and Rebecca. He was wearing shimmering, silver robes, it looked as if he had crafted them from the tablecloth. He cleared his throat as he stood over me and Rebecca. "Rebecca, your friend here can't sit at the Special table, since he's from the Fire House, not Special." He spoke in a soft, but stern voice. Rebecca mouthed the words 'George' to me.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:08 am

I was so peeved.
Words couldn't even describe how angry I was I turned to Jay and mouthed 'George' angrily before turning right back around to face him in his stupid silver robes. "Yes, he can, George." I growled, glaring at him, "There is no reason that he can't, just because the hat didn't day anything outright doesn't mean that he isn't." Jean glanced at me warily as I glared at George and I saw her shoot Jay a sympathetic look.
"Rebecca, He cannot sit here." George repeated, as I saw a shining badge of his chest that stated, 'Boy Co - Special'. So, he was the student leader of the Special's guys. Meaning he had no jurisdiction over me. He gave me a fierce look, "Are you even listening to me? I said he can't sit here!"
I stood up abruptly, causing heads to turn in our direction, "I say he can, so buzz off."
He rolled up his sleeves, "I will not stand for this." George muttered, "I didn't sign up for this- this babysitting job, looking after bratty kids like you, that don't listen to the rules! The rules are there for a reason!"
I got so angry I held up my hands and blasted him back with ice. It came straight from my hands, a steady stream of pure ice hitting him backwards. The 'Sufer' teacher stood up at the staff table, watching horrfied as George stood up from the ground and aimed poisonious plants at me, them trying to wrap around my legs. Icing them, I broke them off as George winced, but he was still stronger than me, Water helped Earth, yet Water hurt Fire. Fire Hurt Earth, and was hurt by Water. Earth helped none, and was hurt by Fire. George blasted me with seeds that came out of his hands, hitting me with large acorns the size of small baseballs. "Jay!" I shouted, "SCORCH HIM!" Holding up my arms to cover my face, I tried to ice the floor, but I wasn't focused enough to get anything to happen.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:11 am

"Rebecca, seriously. You don-" I was interrupted with a slab of rock from the ground to the chest. I got knocked off my feet and sent to the ground like I had been tackled by a linebacker. The back of my head hit the hard, marble ground. I blinked as my eyes watered in pain. I quickly recollected myself, and pushed the heavy slab of white marble off of myself, and urged a large blast of fire. Nearly instantly, a blast of fire, like I had imagined burst out of my hands painlessly and scorched George's vines that were rapidly crawling up his body for protection. They erupted in a flame and then quickly extinguished as the fire ate through the thin vines. I heard him gasp in pain, and frown at me before sending a large 'ripple' along the ground, causing some of the marble to be uprooted.
I fell back down onto my back as the wave reached us.

Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:17 pm

I was beside Jay trying to make sure he was alright until the floor started flying towards us. I needed to figure out George's other power and fast. He was Special, but what kind? The marble fell towards us but I shouted out and closed my eyes, throwing it away with my mind and making me extremely dizzy. Breathing heavily, I heard Jean shout, "REBECCA!" Before my eyes fluttered open and I saw something really scary. George had transformed into a huge golden Sabertooth tiger and had me shinking back in fear. He roared and charged towards us, and all I saw were white sharp teeth before holding out my hands and shouting, "STOP!" Ice shards and water burst out of my hands, making a wall in between Jay and I, and George the raving lunitic. He clawed at it, but I stood up shakily and shot him with a blast of frozen air, freezing him to the bone. Sinking back to the floor, I laid my head against the non-cracked marble and groaned, "I don't feel to good," Before throwing up and passing out. Yay.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:42 pm

I made sure that George the Kitty was now a block of ice. Before kneeling down onto the marble. I quickly felt Rebecca's pulse under her neck. it was faster than normal, but I figured that was the adrenaline's fault. I looked up and saw a teacher get up out of her seats. She was wearing a clean white robe, and had dark blonde hair tied up in a pony-tail. She smiled at me, before checking Rebecca's pulse again. I scooted away from her, as she quickly checked over Rebecca's unconscious body. A wave of exhaustion, rushed over me. The lady whom seemed to be the school-nurse turned and handed me a roll of bandage. I frowned and she pointed towards me arm. It had two large gashes from the rock that George had tackled me with. I quickly took it and tightly wound it around my arm before tearing it off with my teeth. "We need to get her to the hospital wing. She's overused her powers." The nurse-lady muttered to me, and she picked up Rebecca carefully. I also stood up, and helped carry Rebecca down the hall and around the corner to a large room filled with medical supplies. We laid her on the bed closest to the door.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:17 pm

- Three Hours Later -
"Ugh-nuhhhh..." I groaned, reaching up to rub my forehead. I could feel my head pulsing from how bad of a headache I had, so I slowly opened my eyes so they could get adjusted to the light in the white infirmary room. Looking down at both of my hands, I saw that my palms were bandaged up and peeked under them to see what had happened. Apparently I gave myself frostbite. The irony was killing me. Moving my neck, something crinkled and I raised a wrapped hand to it. There was a small piece of gauze on it. Peeling it back, I hissed in pain when I felt it with a finger. I was burnt in the shape of two fingers right where you could feel my pulse. Re sitcking the bandage to my skin, I looked around and saw Jay sitting in a chair reading a book. "Gee, thanks for the burn, Hot-head." I muttered glaring at him.
-
- Genoa, Italy; A home above an Art studio -
"Those stupid kids." Handel hissed looking at the small group of people in front of him. "I didn't think the prophecy was true!" He snapped, running a hand through his thick balck and blinking at himself in the mirror. Over time, Handel had taken on the appearance of a raven. With dark topaz eyes and a crooked long nose, he looked quite terrifying, or so he thought, until someone told him he looked like Severus Snape from Harry Potter. "Why did they even get admitted?!" Handel continued to rant, "I thought George was taking care of that for us, FOR ME."
The few people shrunk back from his piercing gaze while a woman with long red hair, yet dark green eyes shook her head, "My son is trying, Handel, please, you know what he can do."
Handel snapped his fingers, making the woman fly backwards and hit the wall, "Yes." He growled, stalking forward, "I know what he can do, but I also know what those two kids can do, Marie. This is no time to want pity from me."
She looked at him with cold and hard eyes, "Fine, but he's your son too."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:10 pm

(-GASP-)

I put my book down on the bedside table that was next to Rebecca's hospital bed. "Morning Sleeping Beauty." I muttered sarcastically. "I didn't know my fingers were still as hot as a frying pan." I said sheepishly. Nurse Johnson quickly hurried over from her seat at the other corner of the room. She had a glass of water and a couple of minor painkillers. She forced Rebecca to drink the glass of water and swallow the two pills. "George the kitty is still claiming that he didn't say a thing and that you just attacked him for the fun of it." I said as Nurse Johnson hustled over to another bed which contained George, who had suffered from frost nip all along both of his arms and feet. The teachers had easily been able to unfreeze him in a few minutes. "Your friend is still alive. Sadly." I stated under my breath so only she could here.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:28 pm

"Friend," I hissed scathingly, "Like he's a friend of mine." I growled, glaring at him before he turned towards me and glared back. Leaning forward to jump out of bed, I felt the bandages on my hands crackle as the ice started to form on my hands. Breathing deeply, I leaned back down when I earned a scolding from the nurse and just moped in the bed. Looking at Jay, I saw his bandaged arm and raised an eyebrow, "What happened to you? Did you trip on a flat surface?" I asked sarcastically, knowing that I was the actual one that was clumsy, but I was mad at George and that was the best insult I could come up with at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:39 pm

"No... Kitty cat over there, shot a nice large piece of marble into my chest, along with a bunch of friendly little shards." I muttered, trying to cover my wound up with my other arm, as if to say it didn't hurt. "Weren't you the one that dragged me across the school to go meet your friends? Whom included George?" I asked, smirking. "Anyway, you've been out for three hours. And you practically freeze dried him. He finally just stopped whining." I stated, pointing my thumb over towards George's bed. I could have sworn, I got a reassuring nod from Nurse Johnson.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:56 pm

I laughed at his sarcastic tone and then frowned when he tried to cover his arm up. "The nurse looked at it right?" I questioned, concerned for his own health after he went on to make fun of me for dragging him towards the Special table. He was right, it was my fault... I had been the one trying to convince Jay to sit at the table, and then George had come up and told me that he couldn't. I had been the one that, so-to-so, 'Threw the first punch'. I had been the one to freeze him with ice first. I barely heard the end of Jay's last comment about me 'freeze-drying' George and turned to glare at the wrapped body. The red-haired and topaz eyed boy glared back at me. I stuck my tongue out at him and held up a hand, watching satisfactory as he flinched backwards. "I'm sorry." I muttered, finally looking back at Jay apologectically.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:18 pm

I shrugged at her. "I guess we're even." I stated with a small smile before returning to her question about my arm and the nurse. "Er- Yeah. She did." I muttered, lying. I had been regularly re-bandaging it with the roll that the nurse had. But, I still hadn't stopped bleeding. It didn't really hurt that much, but it was still obvious it bled, and that it was going to leave a large scar. I looked down at my arm, and saw the the bandage was slowly getting red blotches at where it was thinest. I tried to hide this from Rebecca, but it wasn't exactly easy, unless if I managed to put it behind my back. But, that was way to obvious. I tried to distract her by making small, candle-sized flames dance across the palm of my non-wounded hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next