RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

.:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:39 pm

I rolled my eyes at Jay being dramatic and replied, "A dragon, right, like they're going to put a dragon in a school. Besides, we've got fire, water, earth, and mind all combined, it's not like we can't easily take something down that's in our way, unless you feel some strange need to prove yourself before we go up there by camping out in the forest tonight?" I rolled my eyes at my survival junkie friend, he was crazy, it was just the forth floor of the school, it wasn't magical, and it definitly wasn't big enough to cage a dragon there, we'd be fine, and we wouldn't get bar-b-qued on my watch. Taking a bite of my sandwich, I looked around the room and then muttered, "If you want, we can wait to do that, and but this is our last free night to roam around the grounds until Christmas, what are we going to do?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:18 pm

I sighed, "I guess your right, I'm being stupid." I stated as I watched Professor Zander get up from the table, with his long scraggly beard hanging in front of him. "Now, to figuring out what to do with our little night time stroll." I stated in all seriousness, as I swallowed the last bite of my lunch. Other students were starting to leave from the dining hall to return to their domitory's or to other spots. I figured deep down, Rebecca was getting a little ahead of herself, no there might not be a dragon. Professor Zander was being a right-minded idiot if he left whatever was in that Corridor unguarded.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:29 pm

I stood up and sighed looking at Jay after he and I both finished our food for lunch. People were leaving, and I didn't want to be the last ones left in the lunch room, that would only draw attention to us that we didn't need. "Come on, I know where we need to go right now." I motioned to the door, waiting for him to follow me before I started talking, "I'm going to go up to my dorm while some of the girls are doing other things and pack a bag with some clothes and other things we might need, you do the same, we're going into the forest tonight to see if we can find anything. Supposedly the school has borders around it that prevent anyone from getting in, but who knows if they're still intact, and I have a feeling that whatever Zander is hiding in on the forth floor isn't something as nice as a dragon, I think I saw something about a chamber in the book I bought, we can look over it until dinner and then make our gameplan on how we're sneaking out, is that good?" I asked, finishing up all the loose ends I might have missed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:12 pm

I was confused beyond recognition. "So, we're going to go to the forest to look for something?" I asked bewildered. "OH LOOK! THERE'S A ROCK! MAYBE IT COULD BE HANDEL'S MAGICAL ELEMENTAL ROCK OF NOT KNOWING WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR." I stated, in an extremely obvious sarcastic manner. "And, wouldn't you think that Zander would make sure that the fences were safe?" I asked raising both eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:05 pm

I glared at him in all seriousness, pointing to the staircases, "Go." I muttered with another glare before shouting behind me as a went, "Just because someone should do something doesn't mean that they are going to do it." Heading up the stairs, I walked straight up to the tapestry and glared at it, "Come on, give me a riddle." When it stayed silent, I slowly walked forward, waiting for some sign that it was going to open for me. When nothing happened, again, I nudged it aside and looked at the blank wall behind it before the etheral voice sounded in my head,
You're main power is water, yet you chose to ignore it and stay in the Special Dormatory. Why is that?
"That isn't a riddle." I growled, banging on the wall, "Now open up!" The light flashed white and the tapestry fluttered, opening the door in the wall behind it. Muttering to myself, I headed up to my dorm and made sure no one else was there before starting to throw clothes in my school bag and keeping the book in there. I hadn't told Jay this, but we weren't just randomly heading into the forest, in the book, it said that Handel's power, darkness, was so rare that only few people had connections to it, but that wasn't the strange part, no, the strange part was that it was Handel's THIRD power, yes third. I blinked as I looked at the tattered book, darkness powers origionated from one thing, and that was killing seven different people and splitting your life into seven different parts, much like Voldemort in Harry Potter. Light powers were different, they were so rare that Zander was the only one in the Elemental world to have one as a third power in three hundred years. You got a light power by saving the lives of seven people, but they couldn't be random people, you had to save them from someone trying to kill them to achieve a darkness power. It was a very complicated process.
But there was something in the forest that they mentioned was a myth in the book, but I don't think it's a myth.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:04 pm

I waved a sarcastic goodbye to Rebecca, and proceeded to 'hike' up the staircase that had been decked out in Red and Orange colors to signify that the Fire Dormitories were up ahead. The large wooden door came into view with the metal piece laid in it, in which you were supposed to shoot a large flame into. I walked up to it, and stuck my hand into the metal piece and urged my hand to burst into flame. The heavy doors creaked open, revealing the large dorm and common room. It was empty except for the crackle of the fire which was lighten earlier that morning. I jogged up to my dorm and rapidly stuffed a bunch of clothing items into my backpack that I had brought from home.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:29 pm

I stared at the book before making sure I had everything I needed and running out of the room, carrying the book with me, but making sure my bag was shoved underneath my bed, where no one would find it. Passing the silver furniture in the commons room and the marble fireplace, I passed right through the wall where the door was and coughed while going through the tapestry. "OH. Gosh, they should vaccuum that sometimes," I coughed, muttering to myself while I headed down the stairs, Jay needed to meet me in the library, but I didn't- Nevermind. JAY. JAYYYYYYY. JAY! I shouted in my mind, making sure it would connect to his, Meet me in the library, I've got to explain to you the real reason why we're going into the forest, and it's not because of a stupid rock. Trotting down the rest of the stairs, I entered the library and went straight to the back, where the older books should've been. I hoped Jay would get here soon, things needed to be explained, and soon.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:11 am

I was on my way down the large staircase when I heard Rebecca's voice echo in my mind like it had hours earlier. Rebecca was telling me to head downstairs to the library, which I had no clue where it was. I finished practically climbing down the staircase before I really started to think about where the library was. The halls were now starting to become a little bit busier before, people were coming back from shopping. I quickly spotted an older student who was dressed in red robes like I'd seen the other Fire kids wear. I tapped him on the shoulder. He had that kind of Percy Weasley look to him. His hair was nicely combed back and probably held back with a ton of gunk. He frowned at me as I asked the question. "Er- Could you point me to where the library is...?" I asked raising an eyebrow.
"It's down the corridor and on the left. It'll be the first door you come to." His eyes seemed to light up when he described where the library was. I rolled mine and headed towards the direction he had pointed too. Sure enough, a large pair of wooden french doors, which had some sort of saying etched into them stood in front of me. As I pushed them open a large creak joined in with the smell of old books that washed over me. The library looked to contain any sort of book you could be looking for. Why Rebecca had dragged me here to explain something, I didn't have a clue.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:18 pm

I sat down at a table in the very back of the library and shut my eyes, focusing on the swirl of thoughts near me in the school, soon something familiar seemed to be getting closer until Jay's mind entered the area and asked an older student where the library was. As soon as he started getting closer, I heard the doors to the library open right as he registered the sound in his mind. It echoed in my mind, and my eyes shot open. Rubbing my forehead, I reached out to Jay's mind and called, I'm in the back. Biting my lip, I looked back at the book in front of me and rubbed my temple again, blinking and then opening the tome right as footsteps came closer. "Jay?" I looked up, it wasn't him. The person in front of me was way older, way, way older, and had to be a teacher, his hair was a rough speckled brown and his eyes the same color, he reminded me of what I assumed Lupin would look like from Harry Potter, little mustache and all. Suddenly, Jay walked in behind the teacher and gave me a strange look, like he was wondering what was going on.
"Oh, excuse me, I didn't know there were students back here." The teacher said gruffly, backtracking out of the room, but not before I saw a book tucked under his arm titled 'How to control your wolf form', and the huge brown fluffy tail protruding from his butt. IT. Was. Like. He. Was. Lupin. But you want to know his real name from his thoughts? Canus. Wow.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:57 pm

I stared at the man that I had come behind, a large bushy dog tail protruded from his rear-end. From the back he looked like a man that rarely ever got any sort of sleep or rest. When he turned around and walked away, I noticed that his face was nearly a complete replica of how Remus Lupin had been described as in the books and the movies. "He's my new favorite teacher." I stated as I pulled up a chair next to Rebecca. "What juicy secrets to you have to tell me?" I asked pointing towards the book in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:29 pm

I motioned with my hand and gave him a blonde look before stating, "OhMyGosh, Jay, like, you won't believe what I found! It caused me to, like, break a nail!" Coughing, I laughed and gave him a grin before pointing to the book as I opened it, "Okay, in all seriousness, here's what's going on. It says in here that there are these two items, that give the wearer the abilty to have the power of light and darkness, when usually you have to kill a bunch of people or save them, more on that later. Anyways, It says in the prophecy that each of us gets one of these items, but Handel is looking for them too, and they're supposed to be in the forest, protected by some set of trials and junk. We've got to go get them before he does." I pointed to the picture, there was a necklace, and a ring. But it said that they changed forms for whoever was wearing it. That was cool, at least Jay wouldn't be sporting a shiny necklage and blingage while walking around the castle. I chuckled at the mental image and noticed what they were called, "The Element's Jewels."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:20 pm

I stared down at the book, amazed that this sort of information was out and available to the world. "At least I don't have to walk around school wearing some T-pain-style necklace or ring." I muttered, as I scanned the text that was in the book to make sure that Rebecca was telling me the truth. The book looked old and yellowed, as if the prophecy and book had been made many years before we had been born. "It looks like our little Hitler-esc friend in Germany will be looking for our bling with us too. IT'LL BE JUST LIKE AN EASTER EGG HUNT. With Handel being the nasty big bully who wants to push everybody down!" I said with sarcastic enthusiasm. "Well, I guess it's time for us to go jewlery shopping." I stated looking over at Rebecca.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:03 am

I laughed at Jay's sarcastic tone throughout looking at the jewelry and closed the book, looking up at him with a small smile, "You got you're bag? We've got to go to dinner, then we can head out. Are you cool with that? I learned that they don't care if you're in your bed, as long as a teacher just doesn't see you missing." Tapping my head, like that explained all the knowledge, I stood up and pointed to the pathway to get out of the corner of the old library, "In this book, there's tons of stuff about the Immortal World, but I feel like it's not going to be as easy as they make it sound in here." I laughed nervously and walked out of the book shelves, shrugging, it seemed odd, being thrust into all of this, into a whirl-wind adventure, and then only to learn that someone wanted to kill me and my best friend. Right, I guess every fairy-tale has to have an Evil Stepmother.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:45 am

I nodded at her dinner question. "We better get going... It's six o'clock. Dinner starts in fifteen minutes." As if on queue the ugly, old librarian came stalking around the nearest bookcase and then shot us a suspicious glance. "Come on. Dusty here doesn't like us." I let her grab the book then followed her out of the library and then back into the main corridor. We meandered our way through the busy hallway and into the rapidly filling Great Hall. Rebecca made me sit at the Special table with her, and no body really was bothered by it, probably since Rebecca practically killed George. Twice. And succeeded on the second try.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:29 pm

We left the library. We ate. And Zander stared at us the entire time during dinner. Not to mention creepy wolf teacher Canus, and some guy named Slander who looked gross. Shuttering, I stood at the end of dinner after some others had gone and looked at Jay. Shouldering my school bag, I imagined a spy movie soundtrack playing in the back of my mind as we left the Great Hall and went out the front doors. Wind blew through the campus as I slowly walked towards the forest, it wasn't like I was doing anything wrong... I was with a Fire element, he was allowed in the forest, and we were both shapeshifters, we weren't going to get killed anytime soon. I turned and looked up at the castle before stepping into the woods and away from Jay momentarily. I guess that was long enough for a crazed dragon looking creature with huge fangs to leap out of the darkness and slash me with its claws. "DIE!" I shouted, which was about the only thought on my mind as I shot the thing with ice pelts from my hand. Gah, where was Jay?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:57 pm

I sprinted down across the nicely groomed lawn towards the area of the forest that Rebecca had entered into. I bounded into the shady forest that seemed to cast a certain darkness on the whole place. As soon as I walked in a little ways I was welcomed with the sight of some big dragon-looking thing with saber-tooth-like teeth. And then there was Rebecca who was being attacked by Big, Large and Smelly. "Way to get yourself in danger." I muttered, and sent a large wall of dirt up into the creature's face to stun him, before sending a large stream of fire into his face. "Come on Seabiscuit, use your mind powers to do something." I gasped, sending a couple spurts of fire at the creatures feet.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:03 pm

"I- Don't know what to do!" I shouted, scrambling out of the way as Jay came to my rescue with a huge dirty wall and lots o' flames. "Wait! Jay! Harry Potter and the Socerer's Stone, there were tasks they had to get through! This is number one!" I called out, "We're the two chosen ones, blast the thing with fire while I blast it with ice, I have a feeling this is going to work somehow!" Placing my hands out in front of me, I felt the power draining as I built up the energy and sent a huge stream of ice towards the monster, blasting it backwards and off it's legs. Racking my brain, I tried to remeber what it had said about the jewels... They were protected... By tons of things, but I couldn't remember the order, there was a monster, a plant, a potion, a key, and a hunt, but I couldn't remember which order. Let's hope we got the plant next, maybe Jay could incenerate it with his awesome fire powers?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:35 pm

My energy reserve was slowly draining, with each shot of fire, I got more worn out. "5... 4... 3..." I was counting down for the time when both of us would shoot at the dragon. As I hit 1, we both shot large blasts of our elements. Rebecca shooting big streams of ice, and me shooting continuous rounds of smaller fire blasts. As both our elements hit the dragon-creature steam erupted from the Hot and Cold mix. Mixed with that a large groan erupted from the creature, followed by a loud thud. I turned into a wolf, and slowly paced forward towards the dragon-thing. The rise and fall of the chest cavity was absent, unlike it should have been. I bent down and sniffed it, as I got closer I saw small little blisters dabbling the scales of the creature. I turned back into a human, "He's dead. It looks almost like he's Chosen One intolerant." I muttered, smirking. "If you're guessing right, we have another task to attend too."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:18 pm

I watched as Wolfie Jay made sure the body wasn't moving anymore before I started to freak out when he said the next task. "I don't know what it is. I'm not prepared for this. What if it's Handel himself! What if it's two of those dragon things! WHAT IF WE DIE." I knew I was blowing this out of pro-portion as I moved forward towards the hedge like place behind the Monster. It was in the shape of an arch way, and there was mist coming out of it. I poked my head in a sucked in a gasp, "J-Jay... I think we've got to get through a maze..." I gulped and leaned back out to look at him with wide eyes before looking for the part of this section of the forest we came in. "Darn it, it's magic or some sort of crud. The opening closed once we killed Mr. Demon head." I looked at the trees, terror forming in the pit of my stomach, we had to get through all of these tasks and we didn't even know what was waiting at the end for us.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:45 pm

"And who's the Human Torch?" I asked raising an eyebrow. I walked towards the entrance towards the maze, I took a deep breath, and plunged my hand into the thorny brush, my hand ignited, and sent the hedge up in flames. The only thing was, only the place where I had stuck my hand into was scorched, not the whole maze. The small flame flickered out. I took my hand out and grumbled, "Stupid magic, it doesn't work." Now how were we going to get out of the Harry Potter -like maze. "Are you ready to take a flying leap and run through this maze like a bunch of scared school-girls as fast as we can?" I asked, looking back at Rebecca, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:36 pm

I nodded rapidly, watching as his fire faded. "I just really, really hope there aren't any scary monsters for us to face!" I was truely terrified, me plus mazes didn't equal tea parties and unicorns. It equaled a paranoid Rebecca and knives through hedges... Not like I'd ever been in a maze before... Well that corn one that one time... Poor guy with a chainsaw didn't see it coming... I was being a wimp, I had mind powers for gosh sake- No. I looked up at Jay terrified once we entered the maze, "I can't use my powers." I took a quick breath, looking around and starting to freak out when the entrance closed up again. "I can't use my powers, and where's my bag!" I looked around, it had been on my shoulder, I promise it. But then, a sign manifested on the hedge in front of us. "None shall enter with items from outside. You must find you're way without a guide." I muttered shaking, "Yay."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:52 pm

The backpack that had been slung over my shoulder was gone too. "What a nice, little charming maze. Oh, how I want to make you my home." I muttered sarcastically and continued walking, following the turns and corners. We had remarkably only come upon one fork in the road, we had originally chose to go left, until we heard a loud big-like clicking noise which Rebecca practically tackled me as she ran out the other way. The maze continued curled and turned, but still there was a complete unsettling smell to the air. The ground shook under our feet, as we crossed under another arch. The dirt a few yards away seemed to split in half and leave a large three-yard long split in the ground, all the way across our path. And to make matters worse a large dragon-sized dark blue bird flew out of the gash, and screeched bloody murder. Oh, and as an added bonus, both me and Rebecca were sent across the ground behind us by a large blast of air that Big Bird here sent at us.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:56 am

Creepy clicking sounds, and holes in the ground usually meant something really, really, bad was about to happen. I tried to scramble back from the hole, but Jay and I were both thrown back and against some hedges. Slumping back to the ground, I blew out a breath before wiping my forehead and standing up. If Big Bird wanted to scream, I'd give him something to scream about. The huge blue big thing turned towards us and instead of the normal 'I-want-to-pluck-your-eyes-out-of-your-head' beak, it had razor sharp fangs. "JAY. OTHER WAY. NOW." I manged out before grabbing him by the arm and turning on my heel to run the other way, but a huge creepy-crawly scorpion like thing was behind us... And it was clicking. I gasped, mostly in terror and looked at Jay, "What do we do? What do we do?!" Glancing around the area, I watched as another sign appeared, Oh yay, more good news? 'Though you have nothing with to fight, You can always use your might. We know it might seem difficult, but you control your result.' "Thank you people that hate me for speaking in riddles again! Much APPRETICIATED!" I shouted up at the sky and looked at Scorpion and Big Bird, "Jay, you take the bird, I'll deal with scorpion. They said we control our result, so break off a branch from that hedge. We're about to beat some monsters into a pulpy spread." I snapped off a huge limb and glared at the Scorpion, trying to remember back to the books I had gotten to see if anything would help.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:10 am

I grimaced at the thought of trying to kill big, fat, and feathery in front of me. Caveman weapons versus Windy McRazorbeak, WHO WILL WIN? Probably Big Bird, and I'll just be a pile of empty skin and ground up bones by the end of this. I snapped a protruding branch from the hedge. Oh and Holly-type leaves were part of the Bird-Beating Stick bundle deal. I was hit by another gust of wind, which wasn't enough to push me back, but it was enough to stun and blow my hair up a bit like a typical gust of wind. Right after that, one of Beaky's big gigantic wings came flying around and smacked me in the gut, causing me to fly back and hit the thick hedge behind me. Excruciating pain coursed through my body, and I let out a yell. The pain's source was coming from my chests' left. I was bound to have broken at least three ribs. As the bird swooped back up, and then turned to come back down for another attack, I was ready this time. As McRazorBeak swooped down, his bright yellow talons urging to grab onto my shoulders, I took the chance of the exposed underbelly and launched my sharp branch at it, praying that it would cut through the thick layer of feathers and then through the soft pink skin into one of the vital organs. But instead, what amazed me, and practically made me jump and yell for joy, is that my newly founded spear moved. While in flight, the branch shuddered and then turned and aimed straight towards the head. With each second it sped up, faster and faster. Until, a deep fwoop sounded, and before long the school bus sized bird had crash-landed causing the ground below me to shake as if there was an earthquake. Now to help Rebecca with the Mr. Poison, your friendly, everyday gigantic scorpion.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:05 pm

As soon as I told Jay he was taking the mutant bird from Sesame Street, there was a whoosh beside my ear as the Scorpion lashed out at me and narrowly missed my head. I blew out a breath, making sure I was focused, before dodging its next strike expertly. I wasn't going to last long, and I freaking knew that, I wasn't an idiot, but I'd last long enough to at least injure the stupid thing. It scuttled forwards, it's little (or should I say HUGE) pinchers clacking in front of me before striking out. I leapt into the air, my legs getting swiped out from underneath me and causing me to land on my back, the air going out of my chest in an instant. The scorpion eyed with it's little beady things and moved forward, it's tail poised and ready. Time seemed to slow down as my heart beat faster and adrenaline pumped through my veins. I could only hear my labored breath as the Scorpion's tail lashed down, almost in slow motion. I shut my eyes and rolled over, it missing my face before coming down to strike again. I rolled back over before using my leverage to my advantage and flipping up, and getting onto my feet again. It brought it's tail down again, but I was ready. I grabbed onto it right as it struck the ground. The tip was loaded with poison as I snapped it forward and heard something crack. The Scorpion made a hissing sound before rushing forward, claws out, but I did a dive underneath the bug and rolled onto my back, facing it's stomach. It wasn't moving overtop of me, until I realized it was about to settle into the ground and smother me. I shouted out as on of it's claws snapped my leg. It's tail hung low in the back, so I moved slowly towards it's back, before grabbing it's tail and startling it. It scuttled to the side and I made my move. Rolling out from under it, I dived towards the hedge before breaking off a stick that was forked at the end and catching it's tail before it could strike, snapping off the poisonous end and stabbing it into it's head. There was a strangled cry before I fell to the side and held my leg. "Stupid freaking bug, I always hated bugs, this has just confirmed my fear." Turning to see Jay just kind of staring at me, I scowled at him and looked pointedly at my leg, "Help me walk." I was peeved. I wanted to get out of this place, and NOW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5