RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

.:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca Empty
PostSubject: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:34 pm

.:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:.

Plot;
Jay and Rebecca haven't always been the normal teen. Mostly loners with a couple of friends each, it doesn't shock them at all when during the summer they each recieve a letter from a boarding school called; Elemental: A Boarding school for the gifted, that tells them that they can both control two elements, and might even be able to shapeshift into a specific animal. When they confront each other about it, and find out they're both going, it's confirmed, both of them are excited beyond belief. But darker forces have been stirring, Handel, a Darkness and Weather elemental with the power to transform into a black raven, has been waiting for these two kids. There is a prophecy, stating that two teens, a boy and a girl will have the conbined power to stop Handel from exposing the Elemental world and enslaving the human race. Now, if only Rebecca and Jay acctually knew how to use those powers.

Rules;
Two Elements each.
One Animal to shapeshift into.
Modern times, every convience we have now, (No quills, like Harry Potter. xD)
Starts right before they get their letters. =D

Form;
Full Name - First, Middle, and last please.
Age - Most likely fourteen, fifteen.
Description - Brief or detailed, it doesn't matter.
First Element - This can be ANYTHING. From Fire to metal, to Earth to Weather. I'll need a brief description of what they can do.
Second Element - Ditto for the above
Shapeshifting Animal - One only please! =D Brief description too.
Other - Are they really good at controling themselves when using their powers? What about if they aren't? Any little quirks like that.

My Form;
Full Name - Rebecca Lillian Reece
Age - Fourteen
Description - Rebecca is fairly average in hieght and weight and has long dark brown hair that sometimes looks red in the light. Her eyes are a bright greenish-grey and she has a fairly pale complextion, even though she's only been in Oregon for a year. She stands around 5'4 and her hair tends to poof up and out in the humid air of Oregon. Her normal clothes consist of tee shirts and jeans with converse or flip-flops during the summer. She almost always wears a necklace she got from her grandparents a couple years ago for Christmas. Rebecca loves to read, so you'll always find her with a book in her hand, or trying to find one she hasn't read yet. She has black and white rimmed oval shaped glasses that has three little flower imprints on the both edges.
First Element - The Mind: Rebecca can read, alter, or even erase anyone's mind as long as they are within ten miles of her. She can also communicate via a mink link she can set up to anyone, so that person and her can talk back and forth through the link and stay in touch without anyone over-hearing their conversation. She also has telekinetic abilities, meaning she can move things with her mind, even if they are to heavy for her to move physically. Rebecca's mind power can go through a person's memories but when she is accessing them her eyes glaze over and she won't respond while she's looking, so it's best not to do it in the other person's presense. She also has a very good memory and can remember most things, though she can be a bit scatterbrained and have the information but forget about it temporarily.
Second Element - Water: Anything that has to do with water, Rebecca can control. Whether that be lifting up an orb of water from a lake and throwing it at someone with her mind, or being able to make mist and fog appear at will. She also has control of ice, the solid form of water, and can freeze things and people. This gives her a major weakness to fire, because with this power comes the fact that her core temperature is lowered drastically where when taken, it seems like she is about to die. If fire is near her or touches her, she won't be able to use her power until her core temperature gets low enough again.
Shapeshifting Animal - Blonde Horse: Her animal form looks like any other horse except she is pure white, not a hint of grey or any other color in her hair. Her hooves are a smooth and polished black, a stark contrast to her hair and her tail is short and white, almost a bob. Her tail is in contrast to her mane, which is long and hangs over her greenish-grey eyes as a horse. Rebecca's nose is long but still the flawless snow white like the rest of her body, which makes her almost look like Shadowfax from 'Lord of the Rings' at points.
Other - Rebecca might not be deathly clumsy, but she has had her fair share of falls. This seems to be particually bad when she is climbing up a hill or going down one, gravity really doesn't seem to like her at those times. She is also a major nerd, and might spout off random facts to you at any given momement, she even tends to quote movies she has just seen.

Jay's Form;Name - Jay McKay Night
Age - Fourteen
Description - Jay has thick brown hair which is usually messed up and has no style what-so-ever. He has dark brown eyes. He stands at about 5' 6". Jay usually wears a t-shirt (even when it's freezing outside.) along with jeans unless if it's really hot, he wears shorts. Jay has a light tan. He always has a dark green backpack over his shoulder which usually gives him the typical 'Oregon stereotype' look . He usually is seen carrying a worhen-down copy of Treasure Island (in his backpack) which was given to him by his Great-Grandfather before he passed away. His backpack contains a small sketchpad, an empty waterbottle, and his i-pod which is loaded with his favorite movies and music. From living in Oregon his whole life, he can easily scale up and down cliffs like they are simple hills, and can swim pretty well.
Element #1 - Fire : Jay is able to control flames from campfire's and such. He is able to make fire appear out of the air, but it isn't nearly as strong as it is when he obtains it from a 'full' fire. He is working on making his 'spontaneous-combustion flame' stronger. Jay can also control the heat in the room. He is also able to regulate his temperature by raising the heat his body gives off or pulling the plug on some of the heat. If he's not careful the flames can get out of control and hurt or burn another thing (or person.) With this ability, Jay can't be burned by a flame or fire, it just gives him a ticklish sensation.
Element #2 - Earth : Jay can also control earth. This comes with limited control though, he can not control plants or other living things, just dirt, earth. He is not able to make earth appear out of nowhere, like fire. Jay can take rocks and crush them and form them into other shapes and such, he can also control the earth to raise and fall, like spikes. With this control, he can also make and control earthquakes. Jay can control any mineral or such that is made by earth.
Shape-shifting Animal - Ursus americanus (Black Bear) : Jay can turn into a Black bear at will. His coat is a little bit lighter then other 'real' black bear's. It closely resembles that of a Cinnamon Bear. His body is covered with darker striped markings. His nose is pitch black. His eyes are also the exact same shade as they are when he's a human.
Anything else - Jay con control his element's unless if he's angry or frustrated about something.

Last edited by Rebecca on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:30 pm

Name - Jay McKay Night

Age - Fourteen

Description - Jay has thick brown hair which is usually messed up and has no style what-so-ever. He has dark brown eyes. He stands at about 5' 6". Jay usually wears a t-shirt (even when it's freezing outside.) along with jeans unless if it's really hot, he wears shorts. Jay has a light tan. He always has a dark green backpack over his shoulder which usually gives him the typical 'Oregon stereotype' look . He usually is seen carrying a worhen-down copy of Treasure Island (in his backpack) which was given to him by his Great-Grandfather before he passed away. His backpack contains a small sketchpad, an empty waterbottle, and his i-pod which is loaded with his favorite movies and music. From living in Oregon his whole life, he can easily scale up and down cliffs like they are simple hills, and can swim pretty well.

Element #1 - Fire : Jay is able to control flames from campfire's and such. He is able to make fire appear out of the air, but it isn't nearly as strong as it is when he obtains it from a 'full' fire. He is working on making his 'spontaneous-combustion flame' stronger. Jay can also control the heat in the room. He is also able to regulate his temperature by raising the heat his body gives off or pulling the plug on some of the heat. If he's not careful the flames can get out of control and hurt or burn another thing (or person.) With this ability, Jay can't be burned by a flame or fire, it just gives him a ticklish sensation.

Element #2 - Earth : Jay can also control earth. This comes with limited control though, he can not control plants or other living things, just dirt, earth. He is not able to make earth appear out of nowhere, like fire. Jay can take rocks and crush them and form them into other shapes and such, he can also control the earth to raise and fall, like spikes. With this control, he can also make and control earthquakes. Jay can control any mineral or such that is made by earth.

Shape-shifting Animal - Ursus americanus (Black Bear) : Jay can turn into a Black bear at will. His coat is a little bit lighter then other 'real' black bear's. It closely resembles that of a Cinnamon Bear. His body is covered with darker striped markings. His nose is pitch black. His eyes are also the exact same shade as they are when he's a human.

Anything else - Jay con control his element's unless if he's angry or frustrated about something.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:06 pm

I hummed to myself as I walked down the sidewalk in the middle of the day. The flag on my mailbox was open, so I glanced at it before opening it and pulling out the multiple junk mail and then getting to a letter adressed to me. I suddenly got really excited, you know how people get when they get mail, it's truely exciting. Running into the house, I threw the rest of it onto the table before ripping the seal off the letter and pulling out the official looking letter. As I startet to read, I felt my face pale before heat up and then my stomach flopped. I always knew I was different... But to have someone send me a letter saying that I secretly had powers was insane... They were insane! I glanced at the letter and then touched the cell phone in my pocket, if all else failed, I could call my friend Jay and see what he thought of the craziness.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:31 pm

The sound of the metallic mail slot clanging shut, welcomed the sound of the daily mail. I slid off of the large couch and walked into the main hall where the mail was waiting for me. I grabbed it and shuffled through it. Most of it was 'ONE-TIME ONLY SALE OFFER'S' and the rest were bills. Until I reached the last one which was written in fancy script in a golden ink. It had my name on it, along with my address. The return address just gave a mountain range. I shook my head, and walked back into the kitchen and dropped the letter's on the table before opening the envelope up with a
butter knife from the drawer. I pulled the letter out of the envelope and looked it over. It was an 'invitation' to go to some school for people with Shapeshifting and Elemental controlling abilities. I seriously thought I was mental until I started thinking about it. There had been points were things I couldn't explain had happened. Like tripping and hitting my hand on a burning hot stove. All it gave me was a tickling sensation and a little bit of reddening on my skin.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:56 pm

Re-reading the letter once again, I walked upstairs to my room and glanced at the small glass of water on my desk. The more I started to think about the elemental thing the letter had talked about, the more I reconized signs from my life. I had always liked to play with water as a kid, and I almost never got cold, plus, I much prefered the cold to the warm. My Mom had always said I was freezing, but I always felt fine, and my doctors had all brushed it off with come long medical term. When I glanced at the paragraph about the shapeshifting, I froze. Lately, I had been having dreams about a pure white horse, but I had just thought that I needed to lay off watching 'Lord of the Rings' because I was starting to have dreams about anything and everything about it, but... Shaking my head, I cleared my thoughts and grabbed my cell phone before hitting my contacts list and scrolling down until I found Jay's name. Hitting the call button, I waited for him to pick up, not knowing exactly why I was calling, but wanting to anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:23 am

My phone rang, and I pulled it out of my pocket after reading my letter for the fifth time. I flipped it open and answered; "What's up?" I asked raising an eyebrow. With my other hand I looked over the letter for another time. She explained about how she got some strange letter about a school dedicated to people that could shape-shift and control elements. "I got that too..." I stated, shrugging to myself. She went on and on about how she noticed signs of her ability to control her two elements. I rolled my eyes before telling her that I was going to show my parents.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:27 am

I flipped out when Jay said he was going to show the letter to his parents, "No! You can't!" I shouted, flinching as I heard the door downstairs open, alerting me that my own parents were home. "I mean... They'll think we're freaks... We can't tell them! We just need to brush it off and say we got into some boarding school, and that be the end of it, or we're going to end up as circus freaks!" Call me paranoid, but there was no way I was showing my parents the letter, but when I glanced at it in my hand, the words had changed, inviting me to a private school in the Mountains of Washington, near Canada, made for students with exceptional abilities, "Holy. Cow. Jay, did your letter just change?" I whispered, blinking as I read the letter again.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:44 am

The letter's text had faded away and then reappeared as if someone was re-writing the page. "Yeah, it did... So I guess I'm allowed to tell my parents now?" I asked in a 'permission-asking' tone. I read over the letter, it didn't exactly lie... It just avoided the full extent of the truth. "Lucky me. I always wanted to go to a boarding school in Washington." I stated sarcastically, through the phone.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:49 am

I know he couldn't see it, but I glared at the phone, "Yes, you can tell your parents, and I've always wanted to go to a school in Washington. Remember, I'm a hick from Tennessee." I snorted at the end, not to be vain, but I was far from a hick, I didn't even have a country accent, which was quite a feat from growning up in rural parts of the state. Sighing, I glanced at the phone in my hand before saying, "I'm going to tell mine, the letter says that we need to leave as soon as possible for some place outside of the school, there will be a bus there that will take us somewhere to get 'special' supplies. It kind of sounds like 'Harry Potter'." I muttered, "I'll call you back after I tell them, Okay?" I listened to his confimation before closing the phone and sighing, time to tell the 'rents. Joy.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:17 am

I slipped my phone into my jean's pocket and grabbed the letter and headed into the basement where my Mom was watching TV. I handed her the letter. "It's an invitation for me to go visit some big shot high-school. It really interests me." I stated, running my hand through my hair. My parents were the type to be really cautious about schools and my education and such. My mom looked up at me from the sheet of paper and smiled. And nodded.
She said it would be OK with her as long as she was able to talk with my Dad about it. My phone rang in my pocket as I headed back upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:55 pm

(xD, I love how we're powerplaying and godmoding in both of our posts. It's just to the point where neither of us care.)

I headed downstairs, where I found both my mom and my dad in the kitchen, putting up the clean dishes. Glancing at the letter in my hand, I waited for their small conversation to end before saying cheerfully, "I got this in the mail today!" Sitting it down on the table, I grinned at the both of them and then smoothly added, "It sounds like a good school, they offer a lot of extra credit courses for college so I could do a lot of the extra credit there." I watched as my Mom picked up the letter and read it before handing it to my dad. He raised his eyebrows but just nodded when he got to the end. "So..." I muttered, "Can I go?"
"It does look like a good school, Rebecca." My mom said, Yes, that meant I was gold, now if only my dad would agree.
He smiled at me and nodded, "I like the sound of the extra credit courses, and it'll give you a chance to meet new friends." I grinned at them both and hugged them before grabbing the letter and backpedling to my room. I heard my Dad shout behind me while I was in the middle of going up the stairs, "You should probably start packing! It says that you need to be there by Friday!" I glanced at my cell phone, oh, it was Wednesday. I hadn't noticed that in the letter.
Remembering that I was supposed to call Jay back, I closed my door and flopped onto my bed with a grin before dialing his number. When he answered, I stated, "I'm good, how about you?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:35 pm

My phone run with the familiar jingle. I answered it as I headed up the stairs to my bedroom. I laid my invitation on my desk as Rebecca explained in an excited voice that her parent's had said it would be fine with them. I told her that I still had to ask my Dad, but he was the one that was more likely to say yes. My letter had changed back again to the normal letter that came in the mail.
"My letter changed again." I stated and the sound of the door opening and closing sounded to welcome my Dad home from work. I quickly said good bye and told her I'd call her tomorrow. I grabbed the letter which had changed (again.) I rushed downstairs and shoved it into my Dad's hands. He looked at me in a bewildered expression and then read over the letter. He looked surprised. "If you really want to, we can make it work." He stated softly and handed the letter back to me.

(I know. Who cares though? xD)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:15 am

When he suddenly said he had to go, I just shut my phone and shrugged before grabbing my giant duffel bag and starting to pack. Half way through trying to fit everything I owned into the bag, I heard my mom knock on the door before she came on in and sat on the end of my bed, "What brought on the decision to go to this boarding school?" I shrugged, not meeting her eyes while packing up a sweatshirt, the mountains were cold, though I had lived in the shadow of them most of my young life. She sighed and took the letter which I had laid on top of my dresser. Starting to freak out, thinking that it was still in it's shapeshifter mode, I glanced over her shoulder and let loose a small sigh, thank goodness it was idiot-proof. My mom looked at me and raised her eyebrows, "Is someone you know going?" I shook my head, no and then a yes when she raised her eyebrows even higher. Finishing up putting everything into my bag, I glanced at her before leaning on my bed and sighing softly.
"You know that I've always wanted to go to a boarding school, Mom. It's just one of those things I've wanted to do. Jay's going too, we've talked today, and his parent's said yes, so I won't be completely alone. It's a dorky 'Harry Potter' nerd thing, you wouldn't understand." I muttered, raking a hand through my hair, a habit I had picked up from hanging around Jay too much. Biting my lip, I turned around and glanced at my phone before hearing the door to my room shut and sighing again. It was weird, keeping a secret from my parents, I mean, we didn't tell each other everything, but something this big felt different. Setting my bag down on the floor, I slid into my bed and set my head on my pillow, hopeing, no, praying that the feeling of dread I had would let up before I got to the school. Something bad was definitly going to happen. Somehow, I felt like what Harry probably felt like when he thought Voldemort would try and do him in while he was sleeping.
Wow, two Harry Potter references?
I'm going to make one more.
I want a dog named Fluffy.
I thought with a smirk before drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:26 am

I read over the 'real' letter multiple times before falling asleep. I was amazed that I had these 'powers'. I had had signs of my 'elemental' powers all my life but, I had always dismissed them as just some unknown medical disorder or some force of nature like gravity or magnetism.
My dreams were filled with flames and dirt. I woke up at 7:00 on the dot, I wasn't the type to really sleep in, it made me feel contained, like I was paralyzed from the neck down. "One last normal day..." I muttered to myself as I slid out of my head, and shuffled downstairs to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:16 pm

(I WILL FINALLY REPLY. xD)

I rolled over in my bed and then suddenly rolled off the side and into the floor. Groaning, I stumbled up and rubbed my eyes before going downstairs and drinking a glass of water, before my Dad handed me a plate of chocolate chiop waffles. Eating them quickly, I watched my Mom come into the room and sit down beside me, "Are you all packed?" I nodded before she continued, "Good, we're taking you and Jay to the drop-off place today. I've already set up a school account for you." She handed me a small plastic card, "This is a debit card, it's for books, food, and other things you absolutely have to have." My mother raised her eyebrows, "If I find that you've been spending it on things other than ones that you need, then I'll bring you back home and cut you off." I nodded. Believe me, I wasn't going to max out the card, I was more responsible. She smiled, "Good, now get upstairs and get ready. We'll leave for Jay's house thirty minutes."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:43 pm

(YAY! xD After a week.)

I ate my bowl of cereal quickly. My Mom laid a small pile of money on the table. She told me that it was for books, food, etc. I carried my empty bowl over to the sink after drinking the remaining milk in the bowl. I walked up the stairs and into my room. I quickly stuffed the clothes I was going to take into a bag, and then managed to slip a few of my favorite books in. I zipped it up and dragged it back down the stairs. I heard the soft honk of Rebecca's family's minivan. I told my parents good-bye, and my Mom started crying because apparently I was growing up 'so fast'. I did manage to get out of the house before I had to sit through the long story about how I was born and then how I was growing up. I dragged the blue suitcase out the door. Mr. Reece helped me slip my suitcase into the back of the car so that it would fit, before I slid in next to Rebecca.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:35 pm

My bag looked like a body bag compared to Jay's, but I needed a big one because I had packed half of my room to bring with me. As soon as he slid into the seat beside me, we were off. The car drove for thirty minutes before finally turning off onto a road and kept going forward. We were already in Washington by the time we started to pass the ocean and wound our way up to the mountains. I shuttered as we passed a town named after a utensile, and then grinned when we went through a small Indian reservation. Jay rolled his eyes and nudged me before scoffing and muttering, "Harry Potter's better."
"I know that," I hissed back, "But it's one of those books that you don't have to read into it, because it's so easy." Soon, we had stopped at the end of a small paved road, where there was a lone building at the end. There were other families here and kids mine and Jay's age and older were saying good-bye to their parents and getting onto a bus. My Dad helped me and Jay get our bags out while my Mom started to sob. I was out of there in a flash, shouting some generic good-bye behind me while I dragged Jay with me onto the bus and prayed that it left soon, or my Mom was going to take the entire thing back and bring her 'baby' back home with her. "Come on, come on," I whispered, "Let's get going!" The bus suddenly pulled out of the parking lot and I sighed, "Thank goodness."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:36 pm

I rolled my eyes at her and looked around at the other kids that were going. It didn't look like many, just enough to fill up the bus. Most of the other kids were older-looking but, there were a few who looked to be about our age. I shrugged, and settled back down in my seat. The bus rumbled down the interstate which ran snap-dab right through the center of the city. Not before long, we had gone into the rolling foothills of the mountains that surrounded us. I stared out the window, I was the type to get carsick if I was stuck in a moving vehicle which housed more than six people. I ran my hand through my hair and shivered slightly as the temperature seemed to drop ten degrees.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:02 pm

As we drove, I could sense and fell the temperature dropping as we climbed up the mountain. Looking out the window, I turned to Jay to ask him where we were, before seeing his pale and clammy complexion. I had used to have car sickness, but luckily it had stopped after a few years. Giving him a frown, I bent down and looked through the 'carry-on' bag I had for some medicine. Finally finding some Advil, I shook it out of the contaner and slipped it to him while whispering, "Here, I have a bottle of water if you need it." Contrary to his complextion, Jay's hand was buring up, and I swear I heard my skin sizzle when it touched his, suddenly making me feel sick. A burst of air came from the window that was open in front of our seat and hit me in the face, the cold washing over me and helping me feel better. Which was odd, even though I liked the cold, it had never made me feel better before. This was odd, and I wish that I had put two and two together.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:24 pm

I muttered a thanks to her and then swallowed the pills without any water. Rebecca seemed to welcome the rush of cold air that had escaped the window, but it just made me even less comfortable. I held in a groan, and rested my head against the solid steel casing of the bus. Everybody was bounced up and down as the car hit a series of speedbumps. Almost as if the hills had parted, the 'boarding school' came into view. It looked like one of those places that every person dreamed of living in for the rest of their lives. Just larger, and more extravagant. I heard multiple gasps come from the people behind me. The bus lurched to a stop in front of the gates that lead into what I guessed would be my home and school for the next nine months.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:45 pm

As the Boarding school came into view, I had to do a double-take. The building was huge and ominious. With multiple towers and levels to the school and large wooden doors, I looked at it like it was my own personal Hogwarts. The grounds were large with a forest visible behind the school going up the mountainside and a massive lake that spanned from one side of the school to the other like a cresent moon. I noticed then that there was no road leading up to the docks on the other side. The bus pulled to a stop while I watched the older students gather their things and get off before calmly walking over to sets of carriges. The bus driver turned around in his seat and smiled at everyone before standing up, "Welcome First-years!" He stated in a thick Italian accent, "If you'd please gather your belongings that are in the seat with you and leave your other bags, we can get you all into boats and cross the water for the sorting!"
"Sorting?" Someone piped up, "Is this Hogwarts?"
The man laughed, "Well, we have to figure out what is your element, and then sort you with the others. There are four main ones, but you'll learn more about that soon. Come on! Come on! Everyone off the bus!" As Jay and I exited behind everyone else, I started to see every type of person walking past me. There were Spanish, Greeks, Italians, British, and people from every other country in the world. Jay and I exchanged a look while I shouldered my bag and walked towards one of the two person boats. Others were already crossing the water, looking at the looming building before them. I gulped, this was crazy.

(xD, I don't mean to powerplay, but in your post, can you just pretty much describe what Lilli sees except in Jay's Point of View? I'm going to do the information in the next post and describe the castle/mansion and sorting thingie. Sorry I'm so particular.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:12 pm

The building looked exactly like Hogwarts, even the landscape was the same. A blue lake glistened in the afternoon sun, and a large forest was spread out in the background.Some of the older kids shoved there way off as the bus stopped. The bus-driver who looked like someone right out of Tuscany, greeted us as 'First-years'. I had to stop myself from chuckling at that. He told us that we had to get on board wooden boats so that we could row across the lake to the mansion so that they could start the sorting. I shook my head as I grinned.
I grabbed my backpack before following the rest of the people out the door. Our 'group' seemed to merge with a bunch of other 'groups'. Most of them seemed to come from different countries. Me and Rebecca were walking next to two Italian female twins. They kept giving us snobby stares and I just smiled at them. "American' la s è così sconosciuta." I heard one of them whisper and the other nodded really fast and started giggling. I rolled my eyes and continued walking before we came upon the group of boats that were roped up waiting for us.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:27 pm

As we crossed the lake in the boat, and then bumped up against the dock on the other end, it all seemed like a dream. Jay helped me out of the boat, as I almost fell into the lake... twice. We both walked up the small hill and entered the doorway with the other students our same age. There couldn't have been more than fourty of the 'first-years' as we all huddled near a stairway and a teacher came into view. He was tall with dirty blonde hair and kind of had one of those 'Beach' looks. The man grinned at everyone and made a sweeping motion to the front entryway, which was bright and spacious with lights and decorations. "Welcome to the school!" The man stated with another grin, "Through those doors," He pointed to another set of double doors on the opposite wall, "Is the dining hall. In a few moments, you will all file and and you'll see four tables, set up like the 'Harry Potter' movies, for any nerds out there. These tables represent the four main elements, Fire, Earth, Water, and Air, which all of you have one of, this is your main element. You will then be sorted by your element. Don't worry about not knowing your own element, we have a special way of telling." The man smiled softly, "Some of you will have second elements that are different, and more powerful than your first, if this is true, then we will tell you, and you can chose to sit at your element table, or a fifth table, where the shapeshifters are. These people have one certain animal that they can shapeshift into and have strong powers, stronger than their main element." No one said anything as he motioned to the doors, "Go on. They're waiting."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:04 pm

This was just crazy. The man with the 'beach boy' attitude lined us all up in no-specific order. Both me and Rebecca were at the back of the line. I managed to catch a glimpse of a tall boy with long, moppy dark hair, sitting down on a highly-decorated wooden stool. The man that had lined us up, walked up to him, with a dark baseball cap. It seemed to have multiple symbols lined all around it. He placed it upon the kids head gently and there was a short pause before a seam in the cap seemed to open up and announced; 'Air!' I was starting to think that J.K. Rowling had been to this school. The boy was cheered by a table that was covered in a light blue satin. This continued on with the hat yelling out 'Fire!','Air!','Water!','Earth!', and the occasional 'Special!'. The Fire table was covered in a dark maroon satin, the Water a dark blue, the Earth, a light brown, and Special, a dark grey. Before I knew it, my name was called. I walked up tentatively before sitting down on the chair. I felt the cap sit on top of my head before yelling out 'Fire!'. I heard immense clapping and I slid off the chair and walked over to the dark maroon table.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:15 pm

I felt the energy and excitment bubble up in me as people go sorted. It was amazing, and it made me really excited when Jay got called and got sorted into fire. There were tons of people at the maroon table, as I waved at him when he walked away and prayed that I would be fire too. "Water! Earth! Special! Air! Water! Fire! Earth! Special!" The cap shouted off as people kept being sorted. By this time everyone had forgotten the line and people were just standing around, waiting for their name to be called. Finally, I was the last person, "Lilliana Reece!" The man called as I stepped forward and sat down on the stood. He placed the cap on my head while I jerked when I heard a startled voice in my head say, 'Hmmm, interesting... You and your friend are very interesting... You are more interesting than him though... A shapeshifter...' My heart leapt, I was special? 'Yes, very special, A Water power... Oh my... And a Mind power?' The cap suddenly shouted to everyone, "SPECIAL WATER!" The cap hadn't shouted more than two words for anyone else and I froze while the cap was taken off of my head. People stared while I walked down the small set of steps and towards the water table, covered with dark blue satin. I looked at Jay with wide eyes as I sat down and the people at the table around me patted me on the back. "Whatcha looking at over at the fire table?" Someone snarled, and I looked up surprised, "Water and Fire don't mix, kid, I'd be best if you learned that quick."
I pursed my lips, "It's learnt, and quickly, you idiot and I can talk to anyone here if I want too." I growled, standing up suddenly and stomping over to the Special table and sitting down before making a mad wave to get Jay's attention. Forget the main elements, I was special, and so was he, gosh darnit, so we should sit at the special table. I crossed my arms, besides, that's what the talking hat had told me. Good Lord, I sound insane. I thought with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next