RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

.:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:40 pm

I stared at the picture of Good Ol' Handelbars. "He doesn't exactly look like someone I'd like to meet in a dark alley." I said shuddering at the idea. "George obviously had some sort of darkness in him." I said and then coughed, afterwards I said in a hurried voice "But that didn't stop you from having a crush on him." I looked back at the book that Rebecca was still inspecting. "Excuse me. I've had a cough for the past couple days." I murmured, grinning at her.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:30 am

I resisted slapping him across the face and just settled with dousing him in water from head to toe, "How does that feel, Human Torch?" I growled, glaring at him, "I never had a stupid crush on him, I generally thought he was nice because he helped me. Excuse me for wanting us to have more friends than just the other." I slammed the book shut and charged away, setting my things down on the counter and getting out my money. The girl behind the counter raised an eyebrow at me but didn't say anything as I paid and stormed out of the store, my head throbbing with the sounds of people's thoughts as they realized that George wasn't waking up from his dirt nap, nor would he ever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:56 pm

I urged my whole body to heat up, so that the water dripping from every point of my body disappeared in a plume of steam. Everyone that had previously stopped staring at us were now staring at us again. I sprinted out out the Water-designated store to try to catch up to Rebecca. I had managed to catch up with Queen Emotional as she was barging her way into a crowded pub which was filled to the top with other schoolchildren. A sign in a pentagonal shape was divided into five separate sections; each were a different color, red, navy blue, light blue, green, and gray. Scrawled across it were words which I wasn't able to read because of the sun that blared into my eyes. As Rebecca caught sight of me she seemed to melt her way into the crowd of people that seemed to swallow the pub.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:23 am

I was beyond mad, furious. Jay had just pushed me to my whit's end and now I was charging into some random Pub on the street, that reminded me a lot of the Hog's Head in Harry Potter with my books and other supplies in my bag across my shoulder. There were tons of people in here, so I was lucky to even find a small table in the back where I could sit down and wallow in my misery while pouring over the only thing I knew, books. Plopping down in the chair, a waitress came over to me and asked me what I wanted, so I just told her that whatever was good, I wanted. Opening up the old book again, I started from the beginning, reading over all the information on the elements until I returned to the 'Darkness' page and stared at Handel's picture until the waitress returned with something called a 'Butter Surprise'. I imagined it tasted like what Butterbeer would have.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:39 pm

She obviously didn't want to talk to anyone, and neither did I. I pushed my way out of the packed pub, and back into the sunny, summer street. Rebecca was being a half-minded fool. I make a joke, and she can barely take it without falling on the ground, screaming and crying as if she was in Kindergarten. I stalked off towards the large marble/stone building that was marked off for the Earth elementals. As I shoved my way into the store, I was still thinking of how Rebecca was acting like a bull whom had seen a red flag. As I crossed into the warm store, I managed to stub my toe on the small rocky lip that was at the bottom of the entrance. I ran over the items list that was taped to a small billboard at the entryway to the store. I quickly gathered up the items and paid for them with the slowly dwindling stack of money that my parents had handed me.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:19 am

While sipping my drink and reading the book like it was the Bible, I came across something interesting a couple pages after the one on Handel. While looking at the picture, of a man and a woman, the man being Handel, and the woman looking a lot like George, I realized something. George was Handel's son. Looking at the wall of text on the page beside the picture, I started to read it and grew paler and paler by the second, sitting my drink down as I almost started to hyperventalate. Jay had to know this. I had to find him, and I had to find him NOW. Getting up from my seat, I threw a couple dollars down beside my half empty drink and ran out of the pub, my bag hitting me in the side as I raced towards the Earth store, the only store left that we had needed to go too. If I was lucky, Jay would still be in here.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:08 pm

I exited the store with another bag full of items stuffed in my arms. I felt like Paris Hilton on one of her 'working days'. I balanced the bags as I crossed the street to a cleaner looking bar/restaurant.
Above the door were what looked to be like gigantic deer antlers and inbetween them was a dark brown plaque where the head would have been. In golden etched in writing were the words: Antler Inn ~ The Best in the Elemental World I pushed open the door into the humid room. This seemed to be even more packed than the bar that I had left Rebecca in. As I sat down at the one empty table, my thoughts drifted back to Miss Sensitivity.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:09 pm

Racing towards the Earth store, I burst through the doors, wildly looking around the leaf covered building. I earned a couple of fierce glares from some people, but when I didn't see Jay, I started to freak out, whirling around and barging back out of the door and racing towards another building across the street with huge Deer Antlers on the sign. Antler Inn? Okay, I shoved the door open and was lost in a huge crowd, almost bigger than the one at the pub. Fighting through the crowd, I dodged a platter of drinks and skirted underneath a set of people laughing and dancing. Spotting Jay at a table, I dive-bombed him in a hug and cried, "THANK THE LORD YOU'RE OKAY." Shoving the book in his face, I pointed at the page, "George was related to this Handel dude, who wanted to elimanate all the weak elementals and build an army of the strong ones to take down the mortal world!" I pointed at a picture of two kids now, "That's us! There was some sort of prophecy that Handel would be defeated by two kids, us, with dueling powers, Fire and Water," I explained quickly, "Now he's after us! That's why George tried to kill us!" Breathing deeply, I sat down in the seat across from him, feeling flustered.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:25 pm

I was raising the cold bottle to my lips as Rebecca practically tackled me like a football player. My drink clattered to the floor and shattered into a million pieces before she shoved the book we had been looking at earlier into my face, nearly breaking my nose in the process. She spoke faster than a roadrunner on a treadmill. Rebecca explained how apparently George was the son of this guy, Handel whom wanted to originally eliminate all the weak elementals and keep the strong ones. And then how some prophecy was told about Rebecca and me and how we'd defeat this Handel character. I pushed the book away from my face so that I could get a clearer look. The picture clearly interpreted Rebecca and me. "And how do I know that this isn't just some prank that you're trying to play on me?" I asked running my hand through my hair in befuddlement.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:14 pm

I wanted to strangle him. "Jay!" I shouted, glaring fiercely and frowning, "Would I play a prank on of about something like this?" Pausing for a moment, I shook my head, "Don't answer that... But No. It's not a prank! Look, it's the same book we looked at before, it says it there on the side in black and... well, dirty paper color!" I couldn't say white, the book was so old that if that was classified as white, then I didn't know what the color was anymore. Point is, "It's true Jay, now he's after us," I shuttered, "We've got to get back to the school and train or something. What if he sends someone else after us?" I pointed to the picture, "That picture is one of us when we're eighteen. We're fourteen now, we have four years before he comes back."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:32 pm

I saw the look of terror that was plastered across her face and knew that she wasn't lying, anyways she never had been a great lier. "Listen, other than his kitten that he sent to scratch us up a bit, I haven't ever been attacked by anyone other than my siblings or my Dad when I was little and we'd playfully wrestle. So, what stopped him from killing either of us when we were born?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "I mean, we don't live in a world of Fidelius Charms." I said making a reference to my SLIGHT Harry Potter 'nerdiness'.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:33 pm

Frowning, I looked at Jay in all seriousness, "That's just it, look," I pointed to the book and then started to read aloud, "...'Because the two children of the prophecy were Human-born, it gave Handel great discomfort to know that he might be defeated by someone other than an Elemental born. Also, being Human born had it's priviliges for the two children of the prophecy, seeing as they have both been under the radar and have been under the protection of the Burea of Elementals, more specifically the Department of Elemental Protection in Prophecies.'..." I trailed off, looking at Jay in all serious, "It sounds like we've unknowingly been protected by people in this world since we were born. Since before we met." I took my hand away from the book, pushing it towards him in case he wanted to read it, "We're in trouble, Jay."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:18 pm

I scanned over the passage that Rebecca had just read to prove it to myself. "Calm down. Look how we totaled George. We have four years to train and get better. I'm sure there's someone up at the school who would be willing to help us." I said, while putting a reassuring hand on her shoulder. Truth be told, I was probably as scared as a three year old heading to the doctors to get a bunch of immunization shots against chickenpox and measles. I watched as an old lady sweeped up the pieces of glass that had shattered everywhere from the bottle that Rebecca had knocked over. As she looked up, her sun-beaten face stared at both of us for a few seconds and then hurried off with a look of surprise on her face.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:28 pm

I shrugged his hand off my shoulder, giving him a look before turning my head and glancing into the crowd of people, noticing the woman right as she looked at the both of us and scampered away. Barely above a whisper, I looked at him with a small glare and muttered, "We might have 'totalled' George, but do you realize what he did to us? He almost killed me and you the first time, and we only won the second round because each of us could transform." I hissed at the end, looking at him in all seriousness, "We need training, from who, I have no idea, maybe Remus Lupin and Severus Snape are lurking around the next corner, but we would have to be terribly lucky for that to happen." I stopped my rant, looking out into the crowd again, my jaw set, feeling very Hermione-ish after she chewed out the boys about the importance of term papers. For extra measure, at the end I muttered, "I mean, really, Jay, for one of the chosen one, you can be dense."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:51 pm

I stared at the wooden grooves in the table as Rebecca chewed me out. "You're right. It's just that it seems like someone will help us. Heck, we've grown up not knowing what we were let alone that we were being protected by groups of people so that Handlebars here doesn't murder us in our sleep, there's bound to be a teacher or some person to help us train." I said sternly, looking into her eyes. "I'm not dense either. I'm just trying to add something positive to this situation. I'm not interested in becoming some nervous hermit who freaks out about something instead of doing anything." I said sternly. I stood up and pushed my chair in. "Are you coming?" I asked in a whisper, I felt the fear and worry starting to catch up to me.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:00 pm

"Are you coming?", The question echoed in my head after he chewed me out. He was right. Someone would help us, there had to be someone, they wouldn't waste their time protecting us to just leave us hanging after we get admitted to the school. He wasn't stupid. I blinked down at the rough table, he was right, again. I was being beyond paranoid and a bit of a jerk to him, and all he had done was, oh, what, tried to make sure George didn't kill me? Standing up and tucking the book into my bag, while making sure I had everything, I looked up at him and nodded, "Yeah, let's head back up to the school." Making my way towards the door behind Jay, I saw the woman that had swept up the mess I had made ducking behind a door to the kitchen, staring at us. Something was up with her, but I didn't have time to question it before we were out the door and heading back up towards the school.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:26 pm

Most of the students were still walking around the small town when Rebecca and I headed back up towards the large mansion-like castle. As we traversed up the long winding dirt road that ended at the large wooden entrance doors. "Listen, we've been arguing ever since we got here. And every time it's because I've been an idiot or a jerk, and you've had a right to get frustrated with me. You're my best friend, and I'm sorry." I muttered looking over at her as the school came into view. It felt like a large pit put together of guilt and jerkiness had just shot out of my stomach. A couple of girls who looked like snobs were talking and pointing at us. I caught them saying our names along with 'Him' and 'The Elemental Lord'.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:25 pm

I glanced at him while we walked, and other people passed us going to and coming from the town. Hugging my bag to me, I looked at Jay and scowled, "We have been fighting, and if we want to survive four more years then we'd better start acting like friends again and stop acting like Malfoy and Harry." I hoped the Harry Potter reference would soften him up. He was always a bit nerdy. As the school came into view, I saw a couple of snobbish girls talking with each other, chattering like there was actually something to talk about. I glanced at their outfits, Air and Earth. Wow. I heard them whisper my name and then Jay's before 'The Elemental Lord' and 'Him'. Glaring at them, I scowled and muttered, "You can saw his name. It's not Taboo, it's HANDEL." They glared at me as we walked through the doors and I shook my head, "Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:44 pm

"Dumbledore quote? That's a bit wise for you." I said in a playful tone, grinning. "You can be Harry. You're more friendly." I said, as we walked into the cool castle. Our footsteps echoed along the high-arching ceiling. "I think I'm going to stay in the Fire dormitory. The Earth-kids look like a bunch of bumbling Hufflepuffs." I muttered as we passed an older girl who was decked out in green and looked to be looking for something. As we made our way to the Great Hall we passed a wrinkled teacher whom was reading over a weathered piece of paper.

(Did you get my AVPM reference? xDD)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:50 pm

I laughed, looking at him, "I am wise beyond my years, Mr. Night." Grinning at the subtle reference, I looked at the Earth elemental and started laughing harder, "I keep expecting poor Neville Longbottom to come around the corner with a plant in his hand!" Grinning, I looked around and then mumbled under my breath, "What the heck is a Hufflepuff?" Walking past the dining hall, I pulled out my schedule and pointed at the rules and then the classes while reading aloud, "Rules: None but Air Elements are allowed to fly without a teacher present. None but Fire elements are allowed in the forest without a teacher. None but Water Elements are allowed in the lagoon/lake without a teacher. None but Earth Elements are allowed in the Herb house without a teacher." Pausing, I took a breath before actually reading the schedule, "First Semester: Earth Elements - Basics, Controlling your powers - Basics, Defensive Manuvers - Basics, Flight, History of Elements, Herbs - Basics, Swimming - Basics, Suvival - Basics, and Shape-shifting." I took another breath before looking at Jay, "It looks like everyone has the same schedule."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:15 pm

I looked over my schedule to see that Rebecca's assumption was right. And of course it was. I scanned over my own schedule a second time. "YES! I'm allowed in the forest without a babysitter!" I said grinning, at least the bit of home-sickness that I was having could be easier with a bit of home territory. "AND, Survival." Anyone that knew me well enough knew that I was a slight survival-situation media junkie. Ranging from Into the Wild to Dual Survival. "Ew. History of Elements and Earth Elements. I wonder if it's as dull as 'History of Magic'." I stated throwing in another Harry Potter reference. "Come on Ariel. I'm hungry, and it's nearly lunchtime." I said, teasing her about her water powers.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:17 pm

I trailed off, "...And I'm allowed to go swimming without a lifeguard. Joy." I muttered sarcastically, looking at my schedule with dis-dain, "You think they would let the Shapeshifters go into the forest anyways. I mean, we can just beat up whatevers in there that tries to kill us, either that or you can bite them and I can kick the snot out of them." Shrugging, I looked at Jay with a frown, "I think they'll both be interesting! I mean, we'll get to learn loads more about Handel and if we ever have to go searching for Horcruxes we'll be able to heal each other if we get hurt." I glared at him at the Ariel reference and curled a piece of hair around my finger like an air-head, "Like, is my hair red? I think not, Apollo." I was severly running out of insults, I just called him one of the coolest Greek gods in the world.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:02 pm

"Well, Ariel can dye her hair. And, that wasn't much of a put-down so you know. Apollo's the only non-control-crazed god." I said, smirking at her attempt to call me a name. "It would have worked better if you had called me Aphrodite, or Hera." I said as we reached the entrance to the large extravagant hall that was used for dining purposes. There was only a few other people sitting at the tables, eating. Most other kids probably didn't have to save the whole elemental world from a guy like Handel, heck it'd probably be just another walk in the park. "Well, I'll see ya' in a little bit." I said, pointing over towards the Fire table, where as I had completely forgotten that I was able to Shape shift and control Earth.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:03 pm

"Oh no you don't." I growled, grabbing his arm and hauling him over towards the Special table. "Siruis, did you momentarily forget you can transform into a giant fluffy dog, or are you just testing my memory?" Rolling my eyes at his comparisions to the other Greek gods and goddesses of the myths, I muttered, "Nerd" but sat down at the end of the table, where no one else was around us and glared at anyone who challenged me. "Come on, Jay, sit down, you're eating here today. We've got to talk about Han-"
"Attention Students!" Headmaster Zander announced, standing up at the podium at the front of the hall with a smile on his weather worn face, "I welcome you all to your first lunch at the school! Classes start tomorrow, as you all know, so I hope you all recieved everything on your schedules today in town! Likewise, I will not tolerate any detentions you may recieve on your first day! To re-state the rules, no student but fire types are allowed to go into the forest, no student but earth type are allowed in the Herb House, no student but water types are allowed in the lake, no students but air types are allowed on the flight field, and last but not least, a new rule!" Zander cleared his throat making sure everyone could hear him before looking straight at Jay and I, "No student is allowed on the fourth floor corridor that does not wish to die a very painful death, nor are they allowed near the magical creatures barn without a teacher. If they are caught then you will have detention for two months and will be excluded from all competitive duels. Thank you! Have a nice lunch!"
Blanching, I looked at Jay, "We have to go to the forth floor corridor."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:24 pm

Chocking on the bite of the sub sandwich that was in my mouth, I stared at her with a bewildered expression, and nodded softly as my airway cleared. "And how are we going to get in there? It's not like Professor Zander isn't going to make it easy to get through. It'd be our luck if there isn't a big dragon guarding the entryways." I muttered under the clanging of silverware on plates and the wooden surface of the table. I took a drink from the glass of water to settle the rough sensation in my esophagus from the piece of food that had been lodged in it previously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca   .:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:;Shifters[Of the Elements];:. A PRP for Jay and Becca
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next