RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|

Go down 
+4
Fang
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Suburbia
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

|:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:56 pm

(You can join in with them, the more the merrier! =D)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:33 am

(Heh', Sorry, 'bout that. I ended up watching a movie with my mom. I shall post!)
(Indigo will always be Nightleaf, unless I state otherwise.)

I stretched my back, popping my spine in a couple places and hissing lightly in the discomfort. My jade green eyes blinked wearily as I surveyed the camp from my position in the Medicine Cat den. My neck popped in a few places as I stretched once more before noticing a group of cats going out to hunt. Debating on whether or not to join them; I finally decided I could look for some herbs with them and then sauntered out into the sun-light. It hit my back, warming my pelt instantly as a small smile crept upon my face and I slid forward, catching up with the group. "Does anyone oppose to me tagging along?" I asked quickly, looking at everyone, Ravenfeather, looked miserable in the group with two other warriors and the small apprentice, but I just laughed in my head. He was to moody for my taste, and should really funnel his anger into something better than be-grading every one else. Then there was Finchfoot, another warrior, whom I hadn't gotten to know well enough. Foxtail was there with his apprentice Gingerpaw, who was bounding around excitedly. I smiled at the small kit and padded along with everyone, going through a list or herbs I was running out of in my head.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:33 pm

"No problem," I said, motioning Nightleaf over beside him and Gingerpaw. It was always a good thing to keep a medicine cat along with you, for what would happen if you were to be attacked? Or maybe you caught a disease?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:55 pm

"Yay! Hi Nightleaf!" Gingerpaw grinned, bouncing up and down as she saw that the medicine cat would be joining them. "Ravenfeather's all icky," Gingerpaw stage-whispered to the medicine cat.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:41 pm

"C'mon, Gingerpaw, he's just had a rough time, I'm sure. Besides, you shouldn't talk about anyone like that, it's disrespectful," I scolded my apprentice. Ravenfeather may have been a jerk at times, but there must be a reason.

((My teachers at school tell me the same thing!))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:54 pm

((Haha it's true! "More the merrier"? Let's see what Ravenfeather thinks.))

Ravenfeather twitched his ears at Gingerpaw's remark. Though he cared little about what the small she-cat thought--and spoke--it was still annoying to hear it. ((XD)) He ignored Foxtail's scolding whispers and padded on in silence, lashing his tail.

Silverwhisker limped away from Ravenfeather. "I don't want your help," he rasped. "Leave me alone!" Disgrace. The word wasn't said, but it came out all the same, hanging thickly in the air. Ravenfeather winced. "Silverwhisker...you'll die!" he blurted. Silverwhisker's eyes blazed. "I won't have you helping me! I'd rather die!" he snapped. Ravenfeather's ears flattened. "I won't let you die--!" he cried, leaping forward. With a hiss, Silverwhisker swiped at him, narrowly avoiding his muzzle as blood spilled out of his throat. "Get...away..." the silver tabby muttered before his eyes glazed over and he breathed his last. Ravenfeather stood over his father, dumbfounded. Tears of grief rushed to his eyes, but he held them back defiantly. Even on his deathbed, he wouldn't accept me. Ravenfeather took a small step forward, hesitating, then immediately whipped around and ran back to camp, terrified. He hated these battles, he hated the badger who had killed Silverwhisker, but he hated Silverwhisker too! I hate everyone!

Last edited by Summer Socks on Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ERROR, ERROR: It has been confirmed that Silverwhisker was still alive when Ravenfeather became a warrior. Therefore, Ravenfeather was a young warrior when his father died. Not an apprentice.)
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:31 pm

I resisted laughing at Gingerpaw's antics and settled with a small smile and nod in Foxtail's direction, trying to convey the message that Gingerpaw's mentor was right, and she should respect her Elders, but then again Ravenfeather always had acted like someone had shoved a twig up his behind. Padding past the pair, I acknowledged the Tom with a nod and gave him a warning glance before muttering, "Act like you at least like being in the Clan, Ravenfeather." Scolding people was my thing, if another cat didn't like it, their next meal might just taste a little funky to them. It was my way of making sure no one tore each other to shreads when the leader, Ivystar, wasn't around. Though, technically it wasn't my place, I found it hard to stop myself, when Ravenfeather was around. He was just so moody.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:25 am

Ravenfeather let out a low growl in his throat at Nightleaf. Who was she to go around scolding every cat? "Who died and made you leader?" he grumbled, catching sight of a mouse. He immediately dropped into his unique hunting crouch, with his body pressed entirely flat to the ground, yet he moved smoothly forward, unsheathing his claws. The mouse looked up, but at the wrong direction. Stupid mouse. It wouldn't run away if I bit its tail off. The black-furred warrior immediately exploded from the ferns, sinking his claws into the mouse, and snapping its neck quickly with a bite.

"Great catch!" Flintclaw mewed. Ravenfeather dropped the mouse at his paws.
"No it wasn't. My tail was waving back and forth like I was a dog. Even I could tell."
"Oh, you're too hard on yourself," Flintclaw replied cheerily. "You really can hunt well."
Ravenfeather hated praise. It was more like pity. "This is the first thing I've caught all day."
Flintclaw shrugged, "Nobody's perfect."
"Flintclaw!"
The grey tom's head shot up as a pretty calico she-cat came running up. The fur along Ravenfeather's spine lifted, and he narrowed his eyes. A bright pink collar was tightened around the calico's neck, and it jingled with a silver bell.
"Kittypet!" he snarled, lunging forward.
Flintclaw pounced on him. "No! A friend!"
The calico sat and lifted her chin, fixing Ravenfeather in a challenging yellow gaze. Ravenfeather hissed in disbelief, rolling out from under his friend and cousin and springing to his paws. He glanced at Flintclaw, only to see something different than the usual happy glow in his eyes. Flintclaw had the appearance of a dopey, love-struck kit! Oh, no...

((@Becca-As you can see, I try to include annoying flashbacks that offer an unhappy bit of his past. Sometimes it will directly quote my regular post or another's post, which is on purpose. Sometimes the flashbacks will have something to do with the previous posts, other times they're just random stories I thought up. XD))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:31 pm

"Who died?" Gingerpaw asked, confused. Oh, wait, sarcasm.. Gingerpaw then realized, and nodded in agreement to her mentor. "Of course, Foxtail.. I didn't mean to be mean or disrespectful." Gingerpaw smiled innocently. Her ears twitched instinctively as she crouched, starting to stalk a mouse. Gingerpaw lunged, and missed, the mouse knew she was there and scampered off.
"Ugh, I'm such a stupid mouse-brain," Gingerpaw huffed unhappily.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:47 pm

"if you were a mouse-brain, you would've scampered off from us already," Foxtail said. He was aware of Ravenfeather's displeasure and discomfort, so he decided to get the rest away. "Uhm, Flinchfoot, a suggestion? How about we split up? I propose that you, Nightleaf and Gingerpaw go to another part of the grounds while me and Ravenfeather stay here and hunt," He said as he went up to Flinchfoot.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:53 pm

Finchfoot nodded in agreement. "Alright, that sounds like it should work. Nightleaf and Gingerpaw, c'mon, we'll head this way," Finchfoot said, pointing to the opposite direction of Ravenfeather and Foxtail. "Ravenfeather, Foxtail, you guys go the other way," He pointed.

"Awesome!" Gingerpaw grinned, cheering excitedly as she raced ahead of her uncle and the medicine cat in the direction he had pointed with his tail.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:18 pm

Foxtail sighed in relief as the others left. he had almost had it with Gingerpaw. He looked at Ravenfeather and asked, "You alright?" Looking out for many clan cats' well being, it was a natural question to ask.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:23 pm

Ravenfeather glared at the ginger tom. At least Finchfoot knew how to handle himself. Foxtail was just a bumbling fool! "How do you think I'm doing?" he snapped. I'd think you'd know well 'how I am'. Ravenfeather was sick of it all. Sick of the routine, the boring monotony, and every cat in the Clan! Especially Gingerpaw and Foxtail. Finchfoot was okay--old and happy, but okay--and Nightleaf was...fine. She chastised cats alot--Seems to be me in particular.--but she knew what she was doing. Foxtail, however, assumed he was tactful, when he was as clever and subtle as a dog, and Gingerpaw...Ravenfeather's head ached.

Flintclaw studied his paws. "I know the warrior code says it's wrong...but I love Penny!"
Ravenfeather lashed his tail. "She's a kittypet! A weak, fat little kittypet! And you're in love with her!"
Flintclaw narrowed his eyes. "You know what? You haven't been any fun since Silverwhisker died. Actually, you've been miserable ever since what happened at the river--"
"Don't talk about that!" Ravenfeather spat, unsheathing his claws.
Flintclaw's own claws slowly slid out. "I don't want to fight, Ravenfeather...."
With a cry, Ravenfeather launched himself at Flintclaw, toppling him over from where he sat. Flintclaw raked his former apprentice's stomach with his hind claws, throwing him off. "Stop it, Ravenfeather!" he called. "You can't win! I'm bigger, and stronger!"
"I'll stop when you obey the warrior code and stay loyal to BriarClan!" Ravenfeather flew at his cousin, digging his claws into his shoulders. Flintclaw sank his claws into Ravenfeather's sides and flung him off. Ravenfeather hit a nearby tree with a crack and slumped down, still.
Flintclaw's eyes widened with horror. "No!" he gasped, dashing over. "No, don't, don't be--!"
Ravenfeather opened an eye. "I'm not losing anyone, ever again!" he choked, staggering to his paws.
Flintclaw shook his head. "I'm not fighting you." He turned and clawed his way up the wooden fence, turning to look back sadly at Ravenfeather. "I'm sorry..."
Ravenfeather limped towards him, wincing in pain. "Flintclaw--!" The grey tom jumped into the twolegs' yard. There were happy mews. Penny. Ravenfeather looked helplessly at the fence. Flintclaw was gone. Everyone was gone. I have nothing to lose now. Nothing matters. Everyone I ever cared about abandoned me!

((NO, RAVENFEATHER! DON'T BE DEPRESSED! I LOVE YOU! -hugs-))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:46 pm

"Look, the fact that you're always depressed all the time does not get you anywhere. You've always been that way, ever since I first clearly remember you. I mean, there were memories before that, but I don't know anymore, whether they were real or true instead of imaginary and distorted, yah know?" He explained, trying to get a smile on his companion's face.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:38 pm

Finchfoot shook his head at his bubbly niece, she was full of energy. And even though her mother, and his sister, had died, she seemed as upbeat as ever. Finchfoot hadn't been a good uncle in the beginning, it was all to much, Gingerpaw had to have been so alone. It was a wonder that she could remain as happy and cheerful as she had been as a kit.

Gingerpaw bounded a few yards ahead, smiling fondly at the familiar foliage. Gingerpaw stopped, looking behind her and waiting for Finchfoot and the medicine cat, Nightleaf. Gingerpaw nearly laughed, remembering when Finchfoot hadn't acted like her uncle, when he had acted like she never existed. Gingerpaw considered those the dark times, and swore to herself she'd never revisit them, and so far, she hadn't.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:34 am

((So, here's what I'm seeing here (and it does include comic book references). There's Wolverine (Ravenfeather), then there's Jubilee (Gingerpaw). Wolverine once told Jubilee that she was stronger than him because despite everything she'd been through, including her parents' murders, her hoboness, etc., she is still cheerful and optimistic. Learn more about what she did here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jubilee_(comics) Wolverine, however, is grumpy and mean because of everything he'd been through. It's all a matter of how you see life, and, evidently, Gingerpaw cares a lot for it, while Ravenfeather finds it has no worth anymore.

:D Okay, thanks, I just wanted to throw it out there.))

Ravenfeather felt the tug of a rueful smile on his face, but it dissolved in an instant. When was the last time I smiled? He was jealous of his Clanmates, of how happy they were. I want to be happy too. But where's happiness when life doesn't mean anything? More than anything, the young warrior wanted to change, to find joy in life and the Clan. He just couldn't bring himself to it. Change. That's what I want. Ravenfeather wanted change, change for himself, change for the Clan, change from daily life! It was so boring and tiresome, doing the same things--hunting, patrolling, eating, sleeping. I want to make a difference before I'm in StarClan. I want a life for myself.

Ravenkit stared at the stars. Behind him, Daisyfur blinked her reddened eyes and crouched near Mallowkit's motionless body. Ravenkit gave a shuddering sigh. "It was my fault." he mewed at last. "I could've saved her."
"You did as much as any kit could do," Flintpaw meowed gently, his eyes soft and caring. "No one could ask more."
Ravenkit found the stars suddenly more interesting than his cousin. Was his sister up there now, watching them? I'm sorry! He turned his attention back to the little body behind him. Mallowkit's features were calm and relaxed. So you don't care, then? That it was my fault, that I'm suffering so you can be happy with StarClan? Mallowkit didn't give an answer. She never would. Ravenkit stared unhappily at her cold body. Dead. There was no use giving it a prettier name. She was dead, and nothing could change that.

((INNER MONOLOGUE IS INNER.))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:07 pm

"Nightleaf, why do you suppose Ravenfeather's so angry all the time?" Gingerpaw inquired, as the medicine cat and her uncle caught up. "I mean, Foxtail said that he's been through alot, and that's the reason he is the way he is, but I don't know," Gingerpaw sighed thoughtfully.
I mean, I've been through alot to, you don't see me complaining, Gingerpaw thought shaking her head, shivering as an unusually cold wind breezed past her. "Woah, anybody feel that?"

(Only the magical "sun, moon and star" feel the magical wind. xD)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:18 pm

Foxtail almost saw a smile on Ravenfeather's face. "C'mon, just think of something. Something you want so dearly, that just thinking about brings you jo-" He tried to help, but felt a very cold breeze blowing behind him. He turned around to see if there were rain clouds behind him that may have caused it, but nothing. Must be a sign, he thought and turned back to Ravenfeather.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:51 pm

A freezing breeze ruffled Ravenfeather's fur and shook him to the bone. It was ((INSERT SEASON HERE)), why was it so cold? Maybe a hint of a storm. Ravenfeather glanced at Foxtail indifferently. "What I want," he meowed. "Is for you to stop acting like my mother and shut up."

((Ouch. Sorry, Subs. I couldn't resist. XD))

Ravenfeather was drained of energy just thinking about his mother. He immediately clamped his muzzle shut, not daring to say anything else for fear of stirring up more bad memories.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:15 pm

(Failing at posting is fail. xD)
(This shall be extremely long.)

I listened to Finchfoot's instructions and followed him, the Uncle of little Gingerpaw, and Gingerpaw herself, of course through the woods, away from the moody and brooding Ravenfeather and the sweet and sometimes testy Foxtail. Thinking about Gingerpaw's question for a moment and then paused, "No, I didn't feel anything, Gingerpaw. Are you alright, sweetie?" Crouching down to the appretice's level, I peered into her eyes, they weren't dialated, so she didn't have anything posionous in her system. I checked her paws quickly for thorns of any sort and then looked at her, "What's wrong?" I pressed my muzzle together, looking at the smaller cat.
Concernment was evident in my features, I was sure, worrying was another thing I was really good at if push came to shove, and it was even worse if the cat I was worrying about was younger than I. Gingerpaw might as well had been a daughter or sister to me.
Her question floated its way across my thoughts and I paused, "Nevermind about what happened. I think the answer to your question about Ravenfeather shouldn't be answered by me, though it could lie with personal problems. If you are truely concerned you should ask him, but it is a bit disconcerning, because of how angry his is all the time. As you put it. Foxtail is probably right, every cat has their story, and Ravenfeather just hasn't shared his yet."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:26 pm

Gingerpaw listened intently as Nightleaf gave her opinion, and sighed, "I suppose your right," Gingerpaw commented. Gingerpaw cocked her head at the medicine cat when she inspected her, "I'm fine.. You.. You really didn't feel the wind?" Gingerpaw frowned. I must be going crazy..

Finchfoot looked at his little niece, and then back up at Nightleaf. "Is she alright?" He asked quietly, shaking his head, indicating that his answer was 'no', when Gingerpaw asked if he had felt the "wind".
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:43 am

Name; Silver
Gender; Female
Description;Pale grey fur, dark stripes, green eyes, ashen colored claws, somewhat slightly shorter than adversge hieghted cats.
Sentence description; A pale gray she-cat with darker grey stripes running down her spine. Her eyes are a bright green, but a darker shade than Ivystar's. Kind and caring, yet a rebel and very stubborn. Mostly quiet.
Personality; A kind she-cat, yet she can get snappish and snarly when annoyed or nervous. Also know to most commonly rebel against things she thinks isn't going to help anything, yet calm and quiet most of the time.
Wanted Rank; Uh. Warrior xD
Other; I dunno. Oo besides the fact that it's the same Silver from Jointclan, but older. More like near senior warrior though xD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:50 pm

(Accepted/Added. =))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:33 pm

(thanks x3
Uhhh can I just jump in?)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:48 pm

(Sure! You can join Nightleaf, Finchfoot and Gingerpaw on a patrol, pretend you've been there the whole time. xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next