RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Moon Star~ Find powers within your soul ~ Part One~ The living Song~ a gargoyle and Gnome RP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

~Moon Star~ Find powers within your soul ~ Part One~ The living Song~ a gargoyle and Gnome RP Empty
PostSubject: ~Moon Star~ Find powers within your soul ~ Part One~ The living Song~ a gargoyle and Gnome RP   ~Moon Star~ Find powers within your soul ~ Part One~ The living Song~ a gargoyle and Gnome RP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:29 pm

(CAN DO PIXELS!)

For centuries gargoyles from Rome, France, even you own lawn decor have been trapped in stone, frozen. Many sitting, many flying, many laying down. That was all the forms they were stuck in for millions of yeas. Then one night, a grown lady in a cloak brought her large gargoyle statue that she stole from a fountain at the community park. She set it in a strong boat that could hold stone. The gargoyle had long gold horns that were grey from stone, it was holding a stone pot that filtered out the fountain water. It as the strongest stone in the world! That night in the boat, it cracked, and all gargoyles returned to Rome Coliseums, but the most powerful Gargoyles stayed in the ruins, and battle with rocks to train for fights and battles. The gnomes did the same!!!

Rules~
No killing without owners permission
No god-modeling
Follow all RP and RPC rules
Type 'The Coliseum ruins are my home' to tell me you read/will follow all rules!

Members~ (Note: All descriptions will be posted under name, Pics not posted.)

Lead male~
Sky Cutter
A rusty grey Gargoyle with a golden chain around his neck, silver wings and strong muscles, hard, gold claws, with white, sharp teeth

Lead Female~

Med. Gargoyle~

Females~
Altarra
silver gargoyle with long, elegant horns, and feathery wings.

Arrow
A dark grey female with wine-red eyes. Her wings are long and wide, because she flies alot.

Males~
Knurlnien
A stone gray gargoyle with short wings he rarely uses since he's too heavy to fly very far. Prefers to climb, instead.

Eggs~

Kits~

Gnome Members~

Lead Male~
Papa
Papa Smurf , usually seen in bushes carrying his wheelbarrow of mushrooms. 1 foot tall

Lead Female~

Girls~

Boys~

Babies~

Kids~

Form~
Name~
Gender~
Description/pic~
Personality~
Interested in Lead Female?~
Position/wanted position~
Other~ (Same form goes for Gnomes!)

(PLEASE SAY IN GNOME'S FORM HOW TALL THEY ARE IN THE DESCRIPTION, THANK YOU)

My form~

Name~ Sky Cutter
Gender~ Lead Male
Pic~ ~Moon Star~ Find powers within your soul ~ Part One~ The living Song~ a gargoyle and Gnome RP Gargoyle%20Over%20Shelf
Will unfold
Lead Female?~ For mate
Leader male
nope

Name~ Papa
Boy
Pic~ ~Moon Star~ Find powers within your soul ~ Part One~ The living Song~ a gargoyle and Gnome RP Papasmurfw200modmod
a...gnome attitude...happy
Lead female?~ For Gnome wife
Head Male
Gnome

Last edited by Varjak_Paw on Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:07 pm; edited 12 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding to post!)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

~Moon Star~ Find powers within your soul ~ Part One~ The living Song~ a gargoyle and Gnome RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Moon Star~ Find powers within your soul ~ Part One~ The living Song~ a gargoyle and Gnome RP   ~Moon Star~ Find powers within your soul ~ Part One~ The living Song~ a gargoyle and Gnome RP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:37 pm

Name~ Altarra
Gender~ female
Description/pic~ silver gargoyle with long, elegant horns, and feathery wings.
Personality~ find out! ;D
Interested in Lead Female?~ sure. ;D
Position/wanted position~ will go for anything, but is normal right now
Other~ The Coliseum Ruins are my home.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsowner888.webs.com/
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: ~Moon Star~ Find powers within your soul ~ Part One~ The living Song~ a gargoyle and Gnome RP   ~Moon Star~ Find powers within your soul ~ Part One~ The living Song~ a gargoyle and Gnome RP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:51 pm

Name~ Knurlnien (Nien, for short.)
Gender~ Male
Description/pic~ A stone gray gargoyle with short wings he rarely uses since he's too heavy to fly very far. Prefers to climb, instead.
Personality~ Find out
Interested in Lead Female?~ HahahahaNO.
Position/wanted position~ Beta, deputy whatevs.
Other~ collesium ruins are my home, right?

Name~ Arrow
Gender~ Female
Description/pic~ A dark grey female with wine-red eyes. Her wings are long and wide, because she flies alot.
Personality~ IDK
Interested in Lead Female?~ Eh, sure.
Position/wanted position~ Med-gargoyle, but if she likes Sky Cutter enough..^^
Other~ Collesium ruins...aw, look above.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Moon Star~ Find powers within your soul ~ Part One~ The living Song~ a gargoyle and Gnome RP   ~Moon Star~ Find powers within your soul ~ Part One~ The living Song~ a gargoyle and Gnome RP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:01 pm

(AHA!! Newms, that's a dwarf word—*thinks* erm, something about stone.)
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: ~Moon Star~ Find powers within your soul ~ Part One~ The living Song~ a gargoyle and Gnome RP   ~Moon Star~ Find powers within your soul ~ Part One~ The living Song~ a gargoyle and Gnome RP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:03 pm

(Stoneheart. xD)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Moon Star~ Find powers within your soul ~ Part One~ The living Song~ a gargoyle and Gnome RP   ~Moon Star~ Find powers within your soul ~ Part One~ The living Song~ a gargoyle and Gnome RP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:08 pm

(Right!! XD I remember Knurlheim—I used call Aekunn Knurlheim all the time, until he read Eldest. Then when I would say it, he's whine, "Mom, Shadow called me stone head!"

Hehe . . . that's what I did with Twilight. XD Every time I heard thunder, I'd tell my mom, "We could play baseball!" Until she read the books. Then it wasn't fun to laugh hysterically when she gave me a weird look . . . 'cus she understood. :()
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ~Moon Star~ Find powers within your soul ~ Part One~ The living Song~ a gargoyle and Gnome RP   ~Moon Star~ Find powers within your soul ~ Part One~ The living Song~ a gargoyle and Gnome RP I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:46 pm

I flew onto a stone column. "Friends, Tonight we were released from stone once again! The one who put us under the spell is dead! And the gnomes are also saved! They came here too..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Moon Star~ Find powers within your soul ~ Part One~ The living Song~ a gargoyle and Gnome RP   ~Moon Star~ Find powers within your soul ~ Part One~ The living Song~ a gargoyle and Gnome RP I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:52 am

"Where are the gnomes!?" Altarra asked eagerly. She'd never seen a gnome before, and would love to now.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ~Moon Star~ Find powers within your soul ~ Part One~ The living Song~ a gargoyle and Gnome RP   ~Moon Star~ Find powers within your soul ~ Part One~ The living Song~ a gargoyle and Gnome RP I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:05 pm

Papa Gnome~ "Down here! We were also put on a spell to turn to stone!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Moon Star~ Find powers within your soul ~ Part One~ The living Song~ a gargoyle and Gnome RP   ~Moon Star~ Find powers within your soul ~ Part One~ The living Song~ a gargoyle and Gnome RP I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:35 pm

Altarra looked at the gnomes, her eyes glittering with excitement. Wow. She finally had seen a gnome.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cullen
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Shadow Cullen

PostSubject: Re: ~Moon Star~ Find powers within your soul ~ Part One~ The living Song~ a gargoyle and Gnome RP   ~Moon Star~ Find powers within your soul ~ Part One~ The living Song~ a gargoyle and Gnome RP I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:50 am

(Because I need a chance to get back into the swing of things on RPC, I'm going to be quitting this RP. I may rejoin in the future, but I may not. Sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Moon Star~ Find powers within your soul ~ Part One~ The living Song~ a gargoyle and Gnome RP   ~Moon Star~ Find powers within your soul ~ Part One~ The living Song~ a gargoyle and Gnome RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Moon Star~ Find powers within your soul ~ Part One~ The living Song~ a gargoyle and Gnome RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Other RPs-
Jump to: