RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|

Go down 
+4
Fang
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Suburbia
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

|:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:02 pm

Dawneyes grinned at him, purring. She pricked her ears, scenting for prey carefully. Stalking toward the mouse she smelled, she pounced suddenly, killing it cleanly with a bite to the neck.

Ivystar watched him pad off, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:47 pm

BRANCH. wrote:
(BLAND. Excuse me, she was, like, schizophrenic for a while, there. THAT IS NOT BLAND, THAT BE PLAIN OUT INSANE. >;D)

Gingerpaw looked him over, curiously. He seemed a little off, but definitely not in the way Gingerpaw had been for a while. He seemed very observant, quiet, whereas when Gingerpaw had been off her rocker she had hallucinated and seen her mother and father, which she'd told Finchfoot about. What Gingerpaw had never told anyone about was what she called the 'Shadows'. They were dark figures, mostly shaped like cats, but Gingerpaw could never figure out who they were, and Gingerpaw hadn't even seem them in a while.. Up until now.
Gingerpaw jumped as she thought she felt something move slowly past her, and spun around. Gingerpaw's fur rose as she spotted the shadowy, dark figure, it's eyes glowing red. It didn't smell like anything, in fact, Gingerpaw wouldn't have noticed it if it hadn't touched her.
Gingerpaw's eyes widened, and she backed up slightly, her tail lashing.
Please, StarClan, don't let me be crazy!

((I know Gingerpaw isn't bland XD Frostpaw is just being a know-it-all and being judgmental. Also, that's really cool :DD She saw the shadows but didn't tell anyone because she wasn't sure if she was just hallucinating? awesome :DDD))

Frostpaw pricked his ears, narrowing his eyes and scanning the area for any signs of movement. He opened his jaws, tasting the air carefully so see if he could catch a whiff of something that was out of place.

Suddenly, after a few moments of quiet observation, Frostpaw scented something. He tightened his muscles, closed his eyes and tried to pinpoint what it was. He assumed it was something like a mouse and that his mentor was testing him somehow, but after a minute's frustrated attempts at trying to decipher what his senses were trying to convey to him, he finally gave up. "Something's there," he whispered, "but I... I just... don't know what."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:06 pm

Gingerpaw bounded away from the shadowy figure and cowered behind Ravenfeather. Her whole body was trembling, eyes narrowed and ears flattened.
"T-take us back to camp, R-Ravenfeather," Gingerpaw stuttered, looking up at him. "I.. I hurt my paw-pad again, I need to see Nightleaf. Now."
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:10 pm

((Yeah...Frostpaw is REALLY weird...XD))

Ravenfeather frowned at Gingerpaw and sighed. "Okay, we'll go back. Frostpaw, you and I can go ahead and start training later." He herded Gingerpaw towards the camp like an overprotective mother, then stopped to glance around. A flash of brown tabby fur? Not likely. Even so, his pupils were wide, desperate to catch anything that moved. His senses on high-alert, he stalked back to the camp stiffly, his muscles tense and his fur rigid.

((Rigid fur. XD I've actually been watching my cat. Whenever he gets freaked he'll do what Ravenfeather is doing.

...AW, LOOK. HE'S BEING AN OVERPROTECTIVE MOTHER. =D))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:13 pm

Gingerpaw stuck close to Ravenfeather, still trembling slightly.
Gingerpaw reached camp, and still didn't relax.
Gingerpaw bounded straight for the medicine cat den. "Nightleaf!!"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:23 pm

I rolled over in my sleep and gasped. My breath came out raggedly as I opened my eyes. No, No, No. Suddenly, Gingerpaw was in front of me, and I leapt up and backwards before the fur on my back bristled. Slowly calming down, I padded over to her and blinked, "Gingerpaw, you startled me... What is it you need?" I promise at that moment there was a flash of brown pelt in front of the entrance to my den. Taking a deep breath, I turned back towards Gingerpaw and waited for her to answer me. I was finally loosing it, that combined with the visions and memories I kept getting, Ivystar would kick me out of the Medicine Cat spot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:36 pm

"I.. I.." Gingerpaw panted, shaking her head. "I was out training, and .. I saw something. It was.. Big. Dark, and had red, glowing eyes," Gingerpaw descriped perfectly. "And.. Ravenfeather saw something to, Frostpaw smelled it.. But couldn't.. We don't know what it was."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:09 am

(CPR! D: Anybody still wanna do this roleplay? D:)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:59 am

((I was waiting for Otter to come back. XD Which he has, according to my e-mail, but he probably won't be on here until Monday.))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:05 pm

((I'm back... but I don't know what to do... :P))
Frostpaw stood his ground in the forest, long after the others had left because of Gingerpaw's "hurt paw". He knew that she wasn't injured, she was just shaking in her pelt-- but right now, Frostpaw was nearly doing so himself.

He stood very still, his ears pricked and his eyes narrowed as his eyes darted back and forth without turning around. However, after several minutes of this and no sight or smell of what he could of sworn was just there, Frostpaw slowly padded backwards, keeping his eyes on the bushes, and then turned and started back towards camp, tossing a glance over his shoulder occasionally.

Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:35 pm

(HURRAY!)

Gingerpaw frowned at Nightleaf, then at Ravenfeather, "I'm not crazy, right? Ravenfeather, you saw something to, Frostpaw smelled it," Gingerpaw was still shaking, but less and less now, "What do you suppose it could've been?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:55 pm

(I really hope you guys didn't have plans for the plot, because this post might just screw it all up. xD)

I froze, piecing together everything that had happened slowly but surely. "ShadowClan..." I whispered, looking from Ravenfeather to Gingerpaw, "The equivilent of StarClan..." Pausing, almost for dramtic effect, I continued, "I've known about this..." Shaking my furry head, I looked at Ravenfeather, "Medicine Cats since the beginning have passed down the legends of Starclan, but they rarely speak of Shadowclan, the evil version of Starclan, Shadowclan corrupts cats, sending them on missions of evil. This is what makes certain clans fall, and fight between each other. They are the ones that caused fueds between old clans, and who puts thoughts of evil in some leader's heads." Looking at Gingerpaw, "I think they are the ones that planned this."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:01 am

(I had no real plot in mind, so it's all good. ^^")

"S-ShadowClan?" Gingerpaw cocked her head, shivering as she thought of the shadowy figure that they had encountered. "What would the evil StarClan want with US?" Gingerpaw lashed her tail in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:32 am

XD!!

Ravenfeather twitched, focusing his eyes on a scrap of a leaf behind the medicine cat. "It's obvious, isn't it?" he meowed suddenly, more to himself than anyone. "If StarClan wants us to save the Clan, ShadowClan must not."

Blood.
Screaming.
Death.

Flintclaw could remember all of these as clear as day. Beside him, Penny nuzzled his shoulder lovingly. "What are you thinking about, Flintclaw?" she purred.
"...Ravenfeather." the grey tom answered bluntly.
Penny leaned away and gazed at him curiously. "What about him?"
"Do you think he's okay?"
"I know it. He's had to make new friends." Penny licked him roughly on the cheek. "Besides, you can't worry about him when we have new arrivals..."
Flintclaw looked down at her, his yellow eyes soft and gentle. "When...?"
"Oh, only a month."
Flintclaw's eyes grew distant. "We called them 'moons'."
"You're not a wildcat anymore. You have a better life."
The grey-blue eyes glittered brightly in the night, the only part of Ravenfeather visible. Flintclaw clawed his way to the top of the wooden fence, his pelt a few shades lighter than that of the inky sky. "Ravenfeather?"
Ravenfeather slipped from the undergrowth wreathing the forest, and Flintclaw could make out his outline in the moonlight. He'd lost weight since he'd last seen him, and his eyes retained a haunted look.
"Ravenfeather..."
"Hi, Flintclaw." the black-furred warrior whispered. "How is it, being a kittypet?"
Flintclaw's tail tightened around his paws. "It's fine."
"Is it better than the Clan?"
Flintclaw sighed, his breath frosting in faded plumes. "I haven't forgotten you."
"Oh, really?" Ravenfeather's shoulders started shaking.
"Yes. And you know what else? I think you should stop agonizing over Silverwhisker, Daisyfur, and Mallowkit--" Ravenfeather flinched at the names--"And start staying in the present. The past is useless to a warrior."
"Like you would know." Ravenfeather hissed.
Flintclaw sprang down from his perch and nudged Ravenfeather affectionately. "Hey. I'll always be here."
Ravenfeather stared at the ground. "No, you won't."

((...I can't remember where I left Cloudfall. XD))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:41 am

((zomg noes ShadowClan is the name of a real clan... this is gonna bother me the whole time xD))
Frostpaw kept an even expression on his face while his mind was working madly behind it. ShadowClan! But... why would this evil clan be concerned about visiting a little like the one they had been on? His eyes flitted over to Gingerpaw, Foxtail and Ravenfeather. Something peculiar was going on. The three of them had become noticeably closer as of late, and... now ShadowClan started appearing around them? Was it Frostpaw that had attracted the ghoulish, shady cat that had stalked them in the bushes? Frostpaw was genuinely puzzled, and for Frostpaw, this means that he will be very frustrated as well. I shall not rest until I find out what is going on here...
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:41 pm

"But what if we can't do it? What if we can't save the Clan?" Gingerpaw murmured in response, shaking her head, "I mean.. What're we going to do about it? We're only cats, they're like, evil spirits and all that stuff," Gingerpaw mumbled for lack of a better description. Gingerpaw then realized that Frostpaw had returned to camp, and was standing behind them, listening to their every word. Gingerpaw spun around, growling, as she lashed her tail at him, "Frostpaw? What did you hear?" Gingerpaw instantly demanding, not quite sure if she was okay with other cats, besides Nightleaf, Ravenfeather, and Foxtail, knowing yet.

Finchfoot spotted his niece in a small group consisting of Ravenfeather, Foxtail, Nightleaf, and Frostpaw, who stood a little ways behind the rest of them. Finchfoot cocked his head curiously, wondering what they were doing. It had seemed that Gingerpaw, along with her mentor and Ravenfeather, had become noticeably closer. Did Nightleaf know something about that closeness that nobody else did? Finchfoot found himself padding over to the den, stopping next to Frostpaw. "What's going on, is somebody hurt?"

(I don't know exactly where Frostpaw is, but.. That's where I'm putting him, lol.)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:36 pm

Finchfoot scared the vole out of me when he padded up silently. I was so surprised that I whirled around and hissed at him, before realizing what I had just done. Clearing my throat, I turned my head sharply away again and muttered, "No, we are mearly talking Finchfoot." I wanted to add 'Carry on', but I knew that would only make him more curious. Now that the young one, Frostpaw, had been listening, I was on high alert. Gulping, I blinked but then gasped as I looked into the forest, seeing a flash of brown before blacking out.
- StarClan Vision -
"You know to much." Brackenheart hissed leaping forward in his misty form and glaring at me. "Why do you meddle so much, little sister?"
"Little sister!" I yowled, giving him a fierce look, "You just pulled me from the most important conversation I could have! That clan's going to be attacked, MY CLAN is going to be attacked!" Padding forward, I shook my head, "How could you not tell me. I'm the medicine cat. I should know these thigns, it's my job."
Brackenheart blinked, looking at me with contempt, "There is a reason Starclan has kept this from you!"
"Please enlighten me!" I hissed back.
My brother swished his tail as the mist behind him began to form a scene of distruction and death. Gingerpaw was there, fighting alongside Frostpaw, while Ravenfeather and Cloudfall fought three shadow cats are the same time. Foxtail and I were fighting, but suddenly a shadow cat tackled me from behind and I went down. Gingerpaw yowled something, but the vision faded back into the mist.
"This is what I was trying to protect you from." Brackenheart stated, "This is what I didn't want to tell you. This is the fate that you have. Are you happy now?"
I gulped, blinking back tears in my eyes as I looked at him, "I'm sorry."
"Save it." Brackenheart hissed fading away as I woke up with a small gasp.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:10 pm

Gingerpaw jumped, and blinked up at Finchfoot, her fur standing on end. Gingerpaw watched Nightleaf curiously until she woke up, "Nightleaf? Are you okay?" Gingerpaw demanded, her fur so puffed up she looked like a random puff of fur standing in the middle of all the cats. Gingerpaw was about to ask if she'd seen anything, but bit her tongue quickly, watching Nightleaf expectantly.

Finchfoot eyed Gingerpaw, shocked. Gingerpaw told him everything, and now she looked quite irritated that he was even there. He blinked at Nightleaf, and nodded slowly, "Oh.. Alright, if.. if everything's alright, then.." He trailed off.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:31 pm

(CLEAR. *brings thread back to life*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13