RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|

Go down 
+4
Fang
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Suburbia
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

|:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:20 pm

(xD ok.)

Silver padded along behind the other two fellow warriors, Nightleaf and Finchfoot. She felt a twinge of symphany for Gingerpaw. I believe you, she thought silently. Finchfoot and Nightleaf didn't even know if the apprentice was speaking the truth or bot, and they had no right to crush Gingerpaw's hopes. Defiantly she tried to ignore their whispers, but it was hard when they where right beside you.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:25 pm

Summer Socks wrote:
A freezing breeze ruffled Ravenfeather's fur and shook him to the bone. It was ((INSERT SEASON HERE)), why was it so cold? Maybe a hint of a storm. Ravenfeather glanced at Foxtail indifferently. "What I want," he meowed. "Is for you to stop acting like my mother and shut up."

((Ouch. Sorry, Subs. I couldn't resist. XD))

Ravenfeather was drained of energy just thinking about his mother. He immediately clamped his muzzle shut, not daring to say anything else for fear of stirring up more bad memories.

Foxtail was about to make a joke, impersonating a motherly figure, but seeing the silent discomfort in Ravenfeather, he decided to just follow his orders and shut up. However, he seemed to have found a fondness for him and thus turned to him and smiled a bit, trying to see how to give him a glimmer of joy or happiness or something like that.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:54 pm

"I'm fine!" Gingerpaw frowned, lashing her tail in a defiant gesture. "Honestly, I'm fine." Gingerpaw's eyes searched the three's faces. "I'm not lying, I promise on StarClan!" Gingerpaw added, trembling slightly. Why hadn't they felt it? It had been bone-chilling, perhaps the question really was how had they not felt it?
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:33 pm

I peered at the young cat before looking at Finchfoot and motioning with my tail to a near-by spot. "Go on with Silver, Gingerpaw, your uncle and I will catch up. I promise." I smiled at the apprentice and then glared at Finchfoot until he followed me into a set of bushes and I sat down. Not wanting to sound vain, but knowing it might come out like it, I just spat out what was choking in my throat. "Finchfoot, you are aware of my connection with Starclan, of course, because of me being a Medicine Cat, but the point is that, I have a feeling that Gingerpaw isn't making this wind up. There have been whispers of something afoot, but nothing has been revealed to me. I don't know what to do." It was troubling, on one paw, Gingerpaw could be ill and I could be a horrible Medicine Cat for not realizing it at once, or on the other paw, she could have been chosen by Starclan to do something. Ah, I hated my connection. You either get way to much information, or way to little, to none at all. Thank you, Starclan.

('... there have been whispers of something afoot...' Oh, xDDD, Dear Lord, I have learned not to RP when it is late, I turn into some female teen Shakespear. 'Nightleaf, Nightleaf, where for art thou Nightleaf? Deny thy rules, and refuse thy code.' I'm going to go now. xD)
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:47 pm

(I love your post so very much. xD)

Gingerpaw frowned again, and followed Silver quietly, ducking my head. "They think I'm a liar," Gingerpaw pouted, blinking. "I'm not though, I'm not."

Finchfoot looked at her oddly, and nodded. "Yes, it could be StarClan, but.. But what exactly does wind mean?" He asked, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:59 pm

I paused. "Uh." Great, intelligent thing to say, Nightleaf, I thought sarcastically before looking at Finchfoot and just shrugging, "I didn't really get that far. I'm the Medicine Cat, Finchfoot, not one of them. If it was me, I'd say the wind probably ment something really mystical and freaking was about to happen, but then again, you know Gingerpaw, you are her Uncle, why would Starclan pick a cat so young for something, and for what would they pick her?" I really hoped my question made sense, because right now, I was hungry and focused on the sound of a near-by vole. I may or may not be completely focusing on the full task at paw, but man, did that vole smell good. I bet it was fat. The fat ones were always tasty.

(Thank you, Branch. xD O.o, Nightleaf is really weird.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:47 am

"That's just it, they wouldn't pick her," Finchfoot admitted. "Gingerpaw's very energetic, not very serious. She wouldn't be able to comprehend something so.. so.."
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:42 am

((I love you, Bex.))

((Wait, Subs--do you mean Foxtail has become fond of Ravenfeather or vice versa? STUPID PRONOUN ANTECEDENTS! XD))

Ravenfeather frowned. Though he wouldn't show it, he was still shaken by the wind that rattled his bones and froze his fur. Am I the only one who felt it? He opened his mouth as if to ask Foxtail, but nothing came out.

The icy rain drenched his fur, but Ravenfeather doggedly pursued the rogue. The dark brown tabby whirled around with a hiss, unsheathing claws and flying at the young warrior. Ravenfeather stumbled backwards in surprise..

(( http://sockymonkey.deviantart.com/art/There-Will-Be-Three-166908733 ))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:51 am

(O.o, Your picture is AWESOME, Socky. I love Ravenfeather! =D, I just want to hug him and give him a mouse. He looks so depressed. xD
Oh, how come you love me? I mean, I know I'm awesome, but there has to be another reason. xD Kidding, I'm not awesome. I'm the exact opposite.)

"So important." I finished, looking at Finchfoot. Something snapped inside of me, and I suddenly glared, "Starclan has it's reasons for picking certain cats, and I'm sure Gingerpaw is no exception. She is an amazingly calm and optomistic cat on her own, and won't be sad about much. She thrives on being noticed and appretiated. Gingerpaw is very sweet, and I'm sure Starclan has something in store for her. That was why she was picked." Finchfoot kind of made my claws want to come out, here was Gingerpaw's own Uncle, the only family she had, and he was saying she wasn't worth Starclan, though, I had partially said the same thing, but that didn't matter. I flicked my tail back towards the brush, "I think we should go ahead and catch up to Silver and Gingerpaw. Who knows what Ravenfeather and Foxtail have already found to put in the kill pile." I paused, our groups were uneven, with ours having four, and their's only having two. I flicked my tail behind me and winced, for a cat, I was strangely particular on how everything was organized.

(Nightleaf is an OCD kitty! Well, CDO. If you got that, Laugh all you want. xD)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:43 pm

((Your avatar killed me. DX

Actually, I love you because of that weirdo post on the last page. The one where you're Shakespeare. Genius. AND the CDO bit. Win.

And THANK YOU FOR THE PRAISE! :D))

Ravenfeather paused, noticing a sparrow hopping in the grass. He pressed himself to the ground and slithered forward, balancing lightly on his paws. The sparrow twittered as preened its breast feathers slowly. Ravenfeather bundled his hind legs under him and sprang forward, twisting his head sharply to avoid the beating wings and bit down on the sparrow's neck. Its wings immediately drooped and it went limp in his grasp. Triumphant, the BriarClan warrior carried his kill back to where Foxtail was.

((Hm. Don't they bury it and come back for it later? Oh well. Ravenfeather's a rebel. XD))

Last edited by The Three Garridebs on Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:43 pm

((I luff Foxtail! Awesome job!))

Foxtail had been daydreaming and not paying attention to Ravenfeather for a bit until the cold gust of air had blown past him. He looked back to where it was coming from, but no stormclouds arose. "It must be a sign," He mumbled before joining Ravenfeather on his hunt. He smelled a vole nearby and slowly cut a nut off a tree nearby so that it fell to the ground, running to the side so it would not see him. Once it came out to get the nut, he sunk his claw into it, feeling it go limp as he added it to where Ravenfeather's sparrow was.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:41 pm

"I.. I'm sorry." Finchfoot murmured, bewildered. "I wasn't.. I wasn't saying.. that she isn't good enough, I wasn't saying that at all. I love her, she's family, I just didn't think she will understand, if StarClan has picked her for any reason, what's going on. But you're right, StarClan has it's reasons, so I guess we'll find out," Finchfoot muttered, as he struggled to find the correct wording. He nodded in agreement as she fretted about the rest of the patrol, and followed Nightleaf back to Gingerpaw and Silver.

Gingerpaw ignored her uncle and the medicine cat with a flick of her tail, she had felt some kind of wind, and that was that. Gingerpaw scented for prey, and caught the smell of a mouse, in to bushes to the left of them. Gingerpaw stalked forward carefully, ignoring the two warriors and medicine cat, and sprang with ease. Gingerpaw sunk her teeth into the mouse carefully, smiling as it went limp.
I thank StarClan for this life. Gingerpaw thought as she picked up the prey.
"I can't wait to show Foxtail!" Gingerpaw said excitedly, her voice muffled through the
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:41 pm

I found the vole quickly and sunk my teeth into it's neck. I was right, it was very plump. Padding forward, I reached Silver and Gingerpaw again and smiled at her through the vole, she had a small mouse. Dropping my kill, I really wanted to eat it right at this moment, but refrained from it and stated, "Gingerpaw, how would you like to help me look for herbs I'm out of?" Hopefully, Foxtail wouldn't mind my stealing his apprentice, but it was good practice to find common herbs that could heal ailments if she was ever alone and became ill. I waited for her response and picked at the vole with one of my claws, really wanting to eat it right now. My stomach rumbled, but I tried to refrain from outright tackling the kill and gorging myself.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:47 pm

"Of course!" Gingerpaw said, looking back over her shoulder. "You don't mind, do you, Finchfoot?" Her voice was anxious with worry.
Finchfoot shook his head, smiling. "No, go on ahead with Nightleaf, Silver and I'll take the prey and catch up with Foxtail and Ravenfeather," Finchfoot decided, looking over at Nightleaf. "If that's okay with you?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:57 pm

((Sockeh? reply? That would be nice))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:07 pm

(( XD My bad.))

Ravenfeather heard Foxtail muttering about some sort of sign, but chose not to speak his mind for once. He picked up his sparrow, padding ahead. Scenting the air carefully, he found that a fox had wandered through--stale, though, so it must've been a few days ago. He froze in his tracks when he heard water rushing. Terrified screams and howls echoed in his mind as bubbling water swirled in front of his eyes. Woozy, he stumbled backwards before regaining consciousness of himself and shaking his head quickly, as if to scatter the thoughts out of his ears.

"Death is coming for you, warrior," the rogue hissed before darting into the twoleg nest. Cloudpaw raced up behind Ravenfeather, panting. "Should we follow him?" she mewed, flexing her claws in the sodden ground as water pooled at their paws.
"No. He doesn't know our territory as well as we do, but now he's in his home. Besides, he crossed the borders already." Ravenfeather blinked and reluctantly turned away.
Cloudpaw gazed concernedly at him. "Ravenfeather, is something wrong? What did he say?"
"Nothing!" the gray-and-white she-cat's mentor snapped. "He didn't say anything."
Cloudpaw shook herself, her soft long fur standing out in darkened spikes with the rain. "I've been thinking," she meowed quietly.
"There's a surprise." Ravenfeather muttered.
"I've been thinking about this warrior stuff. I'm...not cut out for it, you know?"
Ravenfeather flicked his now torn left ear nonchalantly.
"And I've decided I don't want to be a warrior."
Ravenfeather stiffened with shock, but coolly began licking a paw and drawing it over his bleeding ear.
"It's not you...I just feel like StarClan's calling me...to something else."
Ravenfeather sighed and put down his paw. "StarClan forbid you think for yourself."
"I am thinking for myself!" she replied, stung. "And obviously you don't like it!"
Ravenfeather sprang to his paws. "That's not true and you know it! I just hate how every cat seems to think that it's StarClan's will for us to be here, that StarClan help us every day! Guess what, Cloudpaw? StarClan didn't chase that rogue out of our territory, did they?"
Lightning flashed overhead, emphasizing the ferocity of Ravenfeather's words.
Cloudpaw saw that challenging him with anger was useless. She sat down, regarding him coldly. "No. You did."
"That's right."
"What isn't right is to challenge the ways of our ancestors."
"What isn't right is mindlessly believing everything you hear!"
"Isn't that what faith is?"
Ravenfeather froze in his tracks. She was right, and he knew it.
"I want to be a medicine cat," she went on quietly. "It's what StarClan wants, and it's what I want too."
Ravenfeather's eyes softened as he flopped to the ground. "I'm sorry...for losing my temper. I just--I don't want to see you jump off a cliff because 'StarClan says so'."
Cloudpaw smiled at him. Ravenfeather's heart jumped. When was the last time someone smiled at me? Not for me, but at me? She twitched her whiskers, sending raindrops spattering to the ground. "It's not true, what they say about you, you know that?"
"What do they say about me?" Ravenfeather looked up warily.
"They say you're mean and bad-tempered and you don't care about anyone."
Ravenfeather's eyes returned to the ground, where he watched water collect in the the grass.
"They're wrong, though." Cloudpaw continued. "You care. About me. And I know it because you lost your temper. You said it yourself. You didn't want me to run around ignorantly. You wanted me to think for myself."
A smile tugged at Ravenfeather's muzzle, but he refused to let it show.
Cloudpaw leaned down and rasped her tongue over his cut ear. "You're a truly loving cat. If you'd give others the chance to know you, they'd see it too."

((GUH. The flashback is, like, triple the size of the actual real-time post. XD Although I guess the annoyingly large post length makes up for my lack of posting before?))
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:30 pm

I chuckled as I turned and started padding in the opposite direction, "Follow along Gingerpaw, you're about to learn about lots of herbs." My nose twitched in the direction of a dove through the brush, but I ignored it and followed a well-known path of mine. Making sure Gingerpaw was keeping up, I went through the low underbrush, barely large enough for my slim frame and emerged in a small circular clearing filled with wildflowers, berries, and various herbs. I had been making this for years, slowly trying to move herbs and other berries into the clearing so Briarclan could have its own personal fresh store. "Gingerpaw, welcome to a Medicine Cat's dream home." In the center of the clearing was a small rock, for sunning, and star-gazing at night, in case I wanted to escape from my own den and talk to Starclan. It was quite the set-up.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:29 pm

Gingerpaw followed, squeezing after Nightleaf through the underbrush. Gingerpaw emerged on the other side, amazed. Her eyes lite up, "Wow. Nightleaf, it's.. It's beautiful!" Gingerpaw exclaimed.

Finchfoot followed back the way he'd came, coming upon Ravenfeather and Foxtail.
"Hey! Catch anything good?" Finchfoot inquired, setting down the mouse from Gingerpaw and the vole from Nightleaf.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:36 pm

"Thank you." I stated with a smile while padding over to a small cluster of plants with three leaves, "This is clover, hopefully you know that by know." I gave Gingerpaw a wry smile before continueing, "If you have a stomach ache or any other variation of that, eating clover mixed with water will heal it while on the go. That's good to know for any siduation." I explained, pulling up a couple of them with my teeth and laying them down in front of her, "Just smash it up with a rock inside a leaf bowl and you can just eat it. It's really not that hard, but I don't understand why most cats don't know how to do simple things like it." I paused, looking around the clearing until I spotted the bush of black berries. Motioning to them, I nodded to Gingerpaw, "Go ahead and eat some of them, I made sure they are the non-poisionous kind. It's for snacks if I get hungry in here."

(Do cats eat berries? No? Well I don't care, I made that entire paragraph up on the spot. xD)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:40 pm

(I think in the series they do.. Ah, I dun care. xD)

Gingerpaw watched intently, listening with utmost care. Gingerpaw followed Nightleaf's gaze until she spotted the blackberry bush. Gingerpaw smiled excitedly, bounding toward them and carefully picking some off for Nightleaf and her. Gingerpaw came back, setting some down for the medicine cat. "I brought you some, just in case you wanted any," Gingerpaw explained, and tasted some. "Yum! I haven't had blackberries since my mot..her.." Gingerpaw trailed off, frowning in a troubled way that didn't fit her bright, young, carefree face.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:44 pm

((

http://warriorswish.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=520:2011-super-edition&catid=69:typography&Itemid=53

http://warriorswish.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=521:2011-super-edition&catid=69:typography&Itemid=53

These two links will help you if you ever need to think up stuff. :D ))

Ravenfeather grunted in response to Finchfoot. "I caught a sparrow." Flicking his tail at Foxtail, he added, "And he caught a vole." He quickly ruffled the residual chill out of his fur, afraid Foxtail or Finchfoot might worry something was wrong with him and start asking questions. If there's something I can't stomach, it's pity.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:51 pm

I ate one of the berries, about to say thank you, but Gingerpaw had already thought about her mother. Reaching out with a paw, I touched the young apprentice's shoulder and frowned, "She's watching over you now, Gingerpaw. She's in a better place." It was all I could say in a time like this, because no one knew about my own bitter past, about my family dying to save me, and I didn't know exactly how Gingerpaw's mother, or father had died, for that matter, but the important part was that she had someone to look up too and go to. Whether that be me, or Ivystar, even her uncle. She needed someone. I paused, getting all sappy on her, "Come on, let's go catch up to everyone else, maybe later we'll go hunt for some strawberries near the water. I heard there were some sweet and sour ones up there." I hoped that would cheer her up while I ate the last of my berries quickly and motioned to the invisible exit, the same way we came in, "It's so small nothing else can get in here, but if you ever are running from something, any other cat should be able to fit if they squeeze enough." I chuckled lightly, imagining a larger cat trying to fit through the tiny hole.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:55 pm

Name: Cloudfall
Description:
Spoiler:
Sentence Description: A calm, caring grey-and-white blue-eyed she-cat.
Personality: CALM...CARING...XD While she has a feisty side (see Ravenfeather's flashback), she is usually loving and soft-hearted. She is a capable medicine cat, but still looks to Nightleaf for guidance and has no wish for her to leave anytime soon. She has a surprisingly close attachment to Ravenfeather, and is one of the few to have ever seen his soft side. :)
Wanted Rank: Medicine Cat apprentice
Other: (put here if you are one of the three in the prophecy, and which, first come, first serve.): Her parents were kittypets, but she ventured from the backyard in search of adventure, and since then, has never thought about going back. :D
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:11 pm

"Erm, yeah, so, how about we just bring it back to camp and live on?" Foxtail considered out loud, making it sound like a question but really an order. He wasn't one to give orders to people, so he disguised it. He looked at his apprentice and felt a ping of pity, but quickly washed it away. If he was going to get close to Ravenfeather, pity was one thing that would hold both of them back.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:16 pm

(Accepted/Added. =D)

"I.. I know," Gingerpaw sniffled slightly, staring at the ground. "I.. I'm sorry," Gingerpaw added, "I didn't mean to, make you sad." Gingerpaw explained, lifting her chin up.
"Y-yeah, let's go," Gingerpaw agreed, and nodded when Nightleaf explained about the gap, shuffling and putting that back into the back of her mind. "I'll be the best strawberry hunter in all of BriarClan!" Gingerpaw boasted jokingly, following Nightleaf out the skinny little gap.

Finchfoot nodded, "Good catch!" He complimented Ravenfeather, half-heartedly. His thoughts kept leading back to what Nightleaf had told him, about Gingerpaw, how she might have felt the wind because she was picked by StarClan, for who-knows-what. "Gingerpaw said she felt a wind, earlier, to Nightleaf and I. Did either of you feel anything?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|   |:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:| - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|:|BriarClan|:|Part 1|:|The Sun, The Moon, and The Star.|:|
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next