RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •

Go down 
+4
Ω ViolentSong Ω
zkuroneko
Fang
Splashie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:51 pm

Silver closed her eyes as she did something she had learned long ago. Slowing her breathing, she slid her eyelids closed and fell limp. Pretending to be dead, she held her breathe. Everything suddenly felt numb. After what seemed like moons, her eyes opened. She was on the ground, Mintstar hovering over her. "It's true," she whispered as she staggered up and 'walked' clumsily out into the clearing, swaying on her paws. She managed to get to the shade and ferns before collapsing. She began to tremble. No.... Why, starclan, why?! she wanted to scream.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:54 pm

Mintstar followed Silver out. "Dothead stay here." "Silver what happened?"
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:57 pm

Silver closed her eyes as she reached into Mintstar's mind. A shock electrified Mintstar as Silver showed him the memory. Her eyes opened after he had seen. "Starclan is trying to warn us about something. She stared at the trees tops, transfixed in horror.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:00 pm

Mintstar's eyes were wide. "How long have you been able to do that?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:11 pm

Silver paused. "almost a moon," she finally admitted.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:15 pm

Mintstar nodded. "Silver, I know you know something I don't and its about Spottedmask's kits."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:24 pm

Silver froze, totally caught off guard. She stared at him for a moment before slowly responding. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:28 pm

"Your Spottedmask's best friend. And that Venom said there was half clan here,"Mintstar sighted looking at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:34 pm

(POSTING SPREE! :D)

Silver sighed almost in unison with Mintstar. "IF He told you to consult Starclan, go to your dreams tonight and ask Starclan. They shall give you answers," She murmured before sstaring at the darkening sky. It would rain soon.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:39 pm

Mintstar froze. "Silver tell me what you know,now,"he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:06 pm

Silver grunted in responce. Without waiting, she stabbed into his mind. Think, furball! Look at us all. I don't understand much, all I know is that somethings coming. And we need to stop whatever is coming.

(brb were gonna eat)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:25 pm

Mintstar hissed at the furball part. "Silver tell me what you know,"he repeated.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:07 pm

Annoyed, Silver stoode and faced him. "I just told you," she sighed wearily, "I had a dream..." her eyes were blank, staring at something Mintstar couldn't see.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:11 pm

Mintstar's eyes narrowed. "I mean about Spottedmask's kits." He was so close to ripping Silver to peaces.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:33 pm

(Silver would be like "YOU LITTLE-" if he ripped her apart. xD SILVER HAS ANGER ISSUES.)

Silver sat down with a sigh. "Her kits. Exactly. Mintstar. Who did we battle today? Who nearly murdered me? Who caused Shadepelt and Dapplepaw so close to death? Who will stop at nothing when attacking Owlclan? Think about that. And there's only one answer to your demand." turning sharply, she ran off, leaping over the fresh kill pile and ran past Spottedmask. She ran onward, and fell into the river when she leapt too early. Slamming hard against the sharp rocks in the river, Silver struggling to remain afloat. She failed when waves crashed over her head and the water rushed her downstream.
-time skip about an hour later-

Silver felt the waves soften. The suddenly felt the river bank scrap her fur. Weakly, she drug herself out. Collapsing on the bank, she vomited up to water before closing her eyes. She began to shiver. A sharp wind bit at her fur. It was almost moonhigh. She didn't remember; how did she get here...? Curling into a tight ball, Silver lie there, her strength fading as she lie there, cold and wishing something would happen.

(Mintstar should like have chased her and seen her nearly drown herself in accident xD Silver doesn't pay attention x3)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:38 pm

(lol)

Mintstar watched Silver go."Venom."

Spottedmask got up so fast that she almost fell down again. Silver where are you going? She thought.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:42 pm

(x3)

Silver gagged up more water. She dropped her head back to the bank and lie there. She froze when she heard Spottedmask's voice. I nearly drowned. was her only reply as her eyes closed and she fell limp. I'm far from Owlclan's part of the river. I don't know where I am, really...

(She's like half a day's travel away from owlclan xD)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:01 pm

Spottedmask started running to find her. Silver I'm coming to help.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:47 pm

Silver began to fall unconsious from exaustion(sp?) and from the loss of strength. Alright.... came the whispered reply before Silver fell into dark waters, and she wouldn't wake for another three or four hours atleast.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:49 pm

Spottedmask finaly had to slow down and lay down to rest.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:52 pm

(Time skip to where Spottedmask finds Silver? Cx)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:57 pm

(ok idc.)

Spottedmask walked slowly out of a bush. "Silver!!!"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:26 pm

(O.o)

Silver was still unconsious, and it was about three hours before dawn. Slowly, she woke and moaned softly. Her pelt was still wet and she was still shaking from the cold and being wet for so long.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:29 pm

Spottedmask curled up by silver to warm her up some. "You up,Silver?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:33 pm

Silver blinked slowly. "A little," she mumbled as she went limp and tried to warm up, even though she was getting Spottedmask wet a little. She gave a small shudder and tried to get the black dots out of her vision. "Mintstar.... I can't remember what he wanted..." Silver murmured as she closed her eyes again. She was still shivering, but not as much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •   •OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors • - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•OwlClan- Part Two- Darkest Knights, Brightest Warriors •
Page 11 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next