RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:04 pm

"Don't." Kalie said, holding the story away from her. She knew that Genisis was angry about the story. "Destroying it won't solve anything, on the contrary, it'll make it worse." Kalie said. "Now.. We should probably get home, maybe they won't follow us."
Oh, they so will. Kalie thought.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:06 pm

Gen shrugged and tarted toward the exit. Her eyes darted around her anxiousily.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:09 pm

"We're fine here." Kalie said, noticing Gen's anxiousness. Kalie pressed a button on the wall, and a little elevator looking thing appeared. Kalie let Gen on, and then climbed in. She pressed a button on the inside, and the elevator thing shot off. Suddenly, they were outside Kalie's house.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:12 pm

Gen shivered. "Weird.." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:13 pm

"I created it, of course it's weird." Kalie grinned, stepping out. It disappeared. Kalie led Gen inside, looking from side to side nervously.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:15 pm

Gen sat quietly on the couch, feeling sick. A knot was tight in her stomach.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:16 pm

Kalie walked in, and locked the doors and checked all the windows. She bit her lip, and looked at her story.
"I almost hate it now."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:17 pm

Genisis scoffed. "Welcome to my world." She said bitterly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:18 pm

"Psh." Kalie said, staring at the scribbled down story. "It'll all work out.." Kalie said, but she looked uncertain.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:26 pm

Gen looked down at the floor, tired.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:27 pm

Suddenly, Kalie thought she heard a thump upstairs. "I'ma keel 'em." Kalie said, jumping up.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:34 pm

Gen pulled her down. "Calm down." She said unceratinly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:35 pm

"Why?!" Kalie demanded.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:37 pm

Gen rolled her eyes. "Just wait. Okay?" She said, truting Kalie.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:38 pm

Kalie crossed her arms, waiting.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:41 pm

Genisis rolled her eyes and made Kalie sit on the couch again.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:42 pm

Kalie growled, looking at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:44 pm

Gen stayed completly silent while waiting, seeing if Payton or Marcus would come downstairs.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:45 pm

Payton crept down the stairs quietly.
(IDIOT.)
Kalie nearly got up, but stayed put. He didn't notice them yet.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:46 pm

Gen stayed completly still.
Marcus silently followed Payton.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Kalie didn't move.
Payton went down the rest of the stairs, and walked into the living room.
(IDIOTIDIOTIDIOT RUN DUDE RUNNNN! xD)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:49 pm

Gen let go of Kalie, who was ready to burst and smirked.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:50 pm

"YOU IDIOT!" Kalie snarled, ramming into and tackling Payton. She left her story on the coffee table.

(Pfft I give up at coloring it. xD)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:50 pm

Gen didn't notice the story, or Marcus creeping over to get it.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:51 pm

Kalie continued to beat the snap out of Payton.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next