RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:29 pm

Kalie nodded slightly. "M'hmm." Kalie grabbed Gen's arm, backing up slowly.
The principle stood up, growling. "You will not leave!" He snapped coming closer.
"Don't look in his eyes. Just- don't." Kalie whispered, yanking Gen along as she burst out of the room and dashed down the halls.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:25 pm

Gen followed close behind Kalie.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:36 pm

(( I just realized the principle was supposed to be a GIRL. WHOOPS. xD))

Mr. Knells growled, following after them. "Oh no you don't!"
"RUN. FASTER." Kalie said, picking up the pace. She sped down the halls with her friend.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:38 pm

Gen ran faster. "Hurry. Give me about. NW." She said, running and looking through her bag.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:40 pm

Kalie yanked open her backpack, and ripped out the story. She then noticed he had fallen behind, and they had turned the corner. Kalie saw the closet, grabbed Gen and dashed in, closing the door quietly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:42 pm

Gen stayed completly quiet and grabbed the book she was looking for. She suddenly had a weird thought. "Does the principle have kids in teh story?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:44 pm

"Yeah." Kalie whispered, looking over her story. "Why do you ask- Oh badd thought, really badd thoughttt."
Mr. Knells prowled past, growling. "You can run but you can't hide!" He called.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:45 pm

Gen turned completly pale. "What.. gender?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:47 pm

"OH FUDGE." Kalie hissed under her breath, and then clapped her hand to her mouth.

Mr.Knells was just outside the door, thinking he heard something. He shook his head, going the other way..
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:48 pm

Gen was white. "Answer please."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:49 pm

"Boy." Kalie whispered, looking at her story. "What have I doneee?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:51 pm

Gen covered her face. "I hope tehy hate us. I really really do. What does teh story say?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:53 pm

"The truth or you want me to lieeeee?" Kalie asked.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:54 pm

"Truth." Gen said nervously, her voice a whisper.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:55 pm

"They.. don't.. hate us." Kalie whispered. "Just like all my other stories, the characters have somebody who.. has a.. crush on them."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:58 pm

Gen was ready to sock the crap out of her friend. "YOUR TELLING ME.." She trailed off.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:59 pm

Kalie nodded slowly. "Uh. Yah."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:01 pm

Gen bit her lip, making it bleed. "You cause me problems."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:03 pm

"I do, don't I? But.. I think maybe.." Kalie trailed off, pushing her hands against the back of the closet. When it make a small cracking noise, and the whole back disappeared into a hallway, Kalie stood up and grinned. "You can thank me now for my over active imagination."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:05 pm

Gen rolled her eyes. "Weirdo." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:06 pm

"Of course." Kalie said, walking down the hallway. "It leads to anywhere in the school." She grinned proudly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:09 pm

Gen nudged her. "So now what?" She asked lamely.

(Should they run into the boys? Kalie gets all nervous and Gen doesn't even know it's tehm till Kalie tells her.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:12 pm

(Heck. Yeah. xD OOH I CAN USE THE CHARACTER I DREAM UP THE OTHER NIGHT WITH AP BUT THIS TIME IT"S THIS RP OKAY I'LL BE QUIET NOWWWW.. xD)

"We get out of the school, that or to the center of this thing. We aren't the only ones with powers, all the kids in Excel are. And they're are different Excel programs in different places." Kalie informed her, going down the hallways. She seemed to know her way. But when the hallways started gettin gbusy with different people, Kalie didn't mind, but smacked into a boy. She backed, dusting herself off. "Sorry about that.."
"No problem," He said. Then Kalie looked up, and froze.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:05 pm

Gen saw the boy Kalie smacked into and shrugged, glancing at the other guy. She made Kalie unfreeze br poking her. "You mean, 'Sorry?' She said, rolling her eyes.
The other boy grinned.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:06 pm

"Uh.. Yeah." Kalie said. "I mean that." She looked at the boys. "We.. have.. to go.."
"Why the rush?" The boy she had run into asked.
"Important.. Secret .. Buisness that is a secret." Kalie replied, yanking Gen. "COME ON."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next