RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

-- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN] Empty
PostSubject: -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN]   -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:46 pm

-- Plot

"Don't you get it?" He shouted, slamming his fist on the table. "We're going to fade, unless we get those blasted children!"
"I.. I don't understand," Somebody from the small crowd spoke up, "What do you mean, we're going to 'fade'?"
"We'll start to forget, first, we'll forget small things at first. But it will worsen, we'll forget where we are, even who were are," He sighed, "And then, after that, after we've started to fade mentally.. We'll fade physically, as well," He paused, "We must get those children."
"I was the first to give my DNA," He stated, "I'm going after them."

-- Branch's Characters

Holly James (Good) -- medium height, average weight, slightly tanned skin with slightly darker freckles along the bridge of her nose and under her eyes, long, straight, dark brown hair w/ matching dark brown eyes, around thirteen.

Sam Sift (Good) -- tall, average weight, peachy skin, short dirty blonde hair, dark hazel eyes, around thirteen.

Mark Ackerman (Bad) -- short, skinny, pale skin, short tan hair, bright blue eyes, around twenty-five.

-- Vixen's Characters

Summer Gannz (Good) - short and thin thirteen year old with long, stringy golden hair, she has pale skin but no freckles, and is violent, her eyes are a bright, deadly blue.

Mitch Brooks (Good) -- medium-height, average-weight thirteen year old with dark, messy brown hair and serious dark brown eyes is an expert at stalking people, his skin is tan and he has some faint freckes around his nose.

Chris Buck (Bad) -- tall and thin, has a brown buzz cut and dark green eyes, around twenty three years old.

Last edited by Branch-i-fied. on Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN]   -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:54 pm

Summer Gannz - Shor and thin thirteen year old with long, stringy golden hair. She has pale skin but no freckles, and is violent. A lot. Her eyes are a bright, deadly blue. xD

Mitch Brooks - Medium-height, average-weight thirteen year old with dark, messy brown hair and serious dark brown eyes. Is an expert at stalking people. His skin is tan and he has some faint freckes around his nose.

Chris Buck - Tall and thin. He has a brown buzz cut and dark green eyes. Around 23 years old.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN]   -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:59 pm

(HOLY- Mitch Brooks is basically the description of Mitchell. =o I'll start.)

Holly cringed as the bus screeched to a stop, gathering up her stuff. Holly hurried off, turning around and waiting for her friends, Summer, Mitch, and Sam.

Sam followed, grinning widely at the bus driver as he dropped the piece of gum he was chewing on the ground as he hopped off.

Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN]   -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:01 pm

Summer avoided Sam's gum and wrinkled her nose. She kicked him in the shins accusingly. "Gosh. Wait till I get off the bus. I could keel you sometimes!"
Mitch hopped off the bus and grinned.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN]   -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:04 pm

"Didn't hurt!" Sam's voice was lost in the roar of the bus engine as it pulled away.

Holly rolled her eyes, "C'mon. I found this really sweet forest behind my house, yesterday, I wanna show it to you guys!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN]   -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:06 pm

Summer frowned. "Ya want it to hurt?" She challenged.Mitch tugged on Summer's arm. "Let it go. You can beat up Sam later. Kay?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN]   -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:07 pm

Sam snickered, sticking his tongue out at Summer. "Beat 'ya there, sucker!" He took off toward the forest behind Holly's house.

"Hey! Wait up!" Holly snapped, sprinting after him.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN]   -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:12 pm

Summer shot after him and got way ahead. She grinned at same before darting behind Holly's house.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN]   -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:14 pm

"SHOW-OFF!" Sam shouted accusingly, following after her.

"You guys! I wanted to show you it, but we're really not supposed to be here!" Holly snapped, "GUYS!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN]   -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:15 pm

Summer skidded to a stop and grabbed Sam by the collar.
Mitch followed them. He frowned at Holly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN]   -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:16 pm

"Rawr." Sam laughed, pulling away from her slightly.

Holly was panting by the time she caught up with them, and heard Sam. Holly laughed, "'Rawr' means 'I love you' in dinosaur," Holly giggled before continuing. "I found this abandoned tree-house, just follow me, it's really cool!" Holly darted quietly into the forest.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN]   -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:19 pm

Summer gagged and dropped Sam. "EW. SICK." She said and shoved Sam to the ground before following Holly.
Mitch grinned and helped his friend up. "You just got poned."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN]   -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:20 pm

Sam glared, "Shut up." He snapped, before following.

Holly grinned, pointing at the twisted and gnarled tree that held a rickety looking tree-house.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN]   -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:21 pm

Mitch rolled his eyes. "Oh, psh."

Summer blinked and looked up. "Wow."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN]   -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:22 pm

"Neat, eh?" Holly grinned, shaking her head. "It looks to unstable to go up- SAM!" Holly snapped, watching as her friend started climbing up the tree.

"Yes?" Sam asked, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN]   -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:24 pm

Summer frowned. "HEY!" She said and jumped, grabbing Sam's shirt and pulling him down. "I call dibs!" She said, tackling him.
Mitch shook his head. "I still wonder why they're still friends."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN]   -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:25 pm

"They're both insane?" Holly guessed, shaking her head.

Sam growled, wrestling her to get her off of him. "Oh heck no!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN]   -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:27 pm

Summer pinned him down. "Uh huh!"

Mitch went over to them. "Nobody get's too. It's too dangerous."

Summer scowled. "Mitch, dangerous is my LIFE."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN]   -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:29 pm

Holly shook her head, "You could get severely hurt, and it'd be all my fault, Summer! Please, don't."

Sam growled, shoving Summer off of him, and starting to climb up the tree again.
"If I get hurt, then.. That'll suck."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN]   -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:30 pm

Summer didn't stop him. "I WANT you to get hurt. So." She said and turned to Holly. "Aw, Come on. I can jump off my roof and not die." she whined.
Mitch tried to grab Sam.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN]   -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:31 pm

Holly rolled her eyes.

Sam dodged, and set a cautious foot on the tree-house floor. "Pft. It's fine! C'mon up!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN]   -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:33 pm

Mitch frowned. "For some reason, i don't believe you." He retorted, glaring up at Sam.

Summer grinned. "I'll push him done!" She offered. before she got an answer she bolted up the tree and hopped onto the treehouse. She started shoving Sam toward the edge.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN]   -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:34 pm

Sam growled, shoving her backwards. "Get off me, punk!" He laughed, scowling at her at the same time.

Holly shook her head, "I'm not going up there, no way! What's up there anyways?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN]   -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:35 pm

Summer growled and tackled Sam again.

Mitch frowned. "Aw Fudge."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN]   -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:37 pm

Sam was trying to fight Summer off, when there was a loud snapping sound. Sam's eyes widened as the tree-house started crashing to the ground. Then it was all quiet, he opened his eyes, and saw that there was a light purple bubble around the tree-house, holding them up and keeping them safe.

Holly's eyes were wide with terror. "Uh.. How did I do that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN]   -- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-- Faders -- Part I -- DNA -- [PRP FOR BRANCH & VIXEN]
Page 1 of 30Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next