RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:00 am

Gen chased Payton around the room, gaining on him.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:41 am

Payton was pale, panting. He finally tripped, crashing to the ground.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:56 pm

Gen tackled him, pinning Payton to the ground.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:05 pm

Payton yelped, trying to scramble backwards. It was absolutely no use against.. An angry Genisis.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:08 pm

Marcus tackled Kalie.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:21 pm

Kalie slapped him across the face, unwilling to lose now.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:20 pm

Marcus hissed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:30 pm

Kalie grinned, socking him in the stomach and trying to scramble away as fast as she could, keeping a good grip on her story.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:17 pm

Marcus cringed and growled, scrambling up.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:39 pm

"I suggest we run now," Kalie said to Gen rapidly, dashing for the door. "C'mon!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:44 pm

Gen followed reluctantly, glaring at Payton.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:02 am

Payton tried to get up. His attempts were those of complete and utter failure.

Kalie shoved the button as soon as Gen and herself were out. She clutched her story."C'mon, we have to go somewhere. Not sure where yet, but not home."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:04 pm

Gen wasn't talking to Kalie still.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:12 pm

Kalie just rolled her eyes. "I'm trying to think of a way to get us out of this, I just haven't had much time yet. Now please, just come on! It really can't get much worse from here." Kalie said, all without taking a breath. She started down the hallways quickly, not caring now if Gen followed or not. Gen was just going to have to trust her.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:29 pm

Gen didn't follow her. Kalie thought she was in charge because it was her story. Gen growled and didn't move.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:30 pm

(She does not. *frowns* No, jk. xD)

Kalie turned around. "What NOW?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:31 pm

(Lol.)

Gen didn't say anything. All she did was glare.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:33 pm

"C'mon, Gen, I didn't mean to cause all this! I really, really didn't." Kalie said quietly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:50 pm

Gen didn't move still.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:05 pm

"What? Do you think I did?" Kalie then asked, putting her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:06 pm

"That story. I'm not moving until it's GONE. I was under Payton's control while you fought for your cursed story?!?!? THEY CAN"T DO ANYTHING WITH IT UNLESS I READ IT OR YOU WRITE IT."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:05 pm

"It's not cursed." Kalie said evenly. "And I got you out of Payton's control, didn't I?" Kalie stood looking right in Gen's eyes. "And.. They can do something with it even if we aren't there." Kalie said matter-of-factly. It just made the situation that much worse.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:06 pm

Gen's eyes narrowed. "Prove it, Mrs. I know everything!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:21 pm

"I'd rather not test out the BAD THINGS, Genisis." Kalie spat her name. "And if you just wanna sit there, waiting to be freaking KIDNAPPED, have a freaking nice day, for all I CARE.'
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:23 pm

Gen scowled. "Fine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]   ~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH] - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ The Excellers ~ Part 1 ~ The Fifth Grade Diaster ~ [PRP FOR VIXEN AND BRANCH]
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next