RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)

Go down 
+9
Lan Fan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Fang
Jay
Suburbia
Violet Boopala(pirate)
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
Jєt
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:28 pm

I smiled and laid down on the almost frozen grass. "Sky doesn't look half bad. Maybe if I could turn into a bird, I could just soar outta here..." I wondered out loud.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:32 pm

"S-SHUT UP-P!" I hissed, my eyes wide, blinking at him. I lowered my voice. "Shut it, Jesse, are you COMPLETELY INSANE?"
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:59 pm

I JOINZ!

Danny Howker: XD
A snarky 8th grader whose heart is in the right place, Danny has grey-blue eyes and shaggy, reddish-brown hair. Dressing casual no matter what the situation, he isn't very good on time and will show up somewhere late--if he shows up at all. But he's loyal to the end, and wouldn't sell anyone out for the world. He likes to draw and is very good at archery. His animal is the timber wolf, symbolizing independence, loyalty, and bravery. (shuddup. XD)

Last edited by Sockapoo on Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:07 pm

I want to join now. It suddenly came to me. :)

...Violet Wanders is a small-looking seventh grader; she is only just under five feet tall, so most others might tower over her or be a little taller than her, at least. Her eyes are a dark green, and even sometimes look creepy. Her hair is quite long, a little past her shoulders, and is colored a kind of black that looks smoky gray. She often wears dark colored clothes, but usually is casual. Violet can be snappy and short tempered, but is usually quiet and not very talkative. She is shy and likes to avoid large crowds for the most part, but enjoys having a few friends around every now and then. She does better with independent work rather than working in a team, but when teamwork is necessary, she can be just barely proficient at it. Violet will be able to shape-shift into a dark gray rat with beady red eyes; this is useful for sneaking around, investigating, and also escaping.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:42 pm

(Sors if this isn't right. xD)

I shivered and stood by Kayran, who looked a bit colder than I did. I glanced around and clasped my hands together.

(We can shift to different animals..?)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:16 pm

(yeah what Tisp said. xD )
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:43 pm

[Okay ya'll are accepted. And we can't shapeshift into other animals...

Yet]
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:50 pm

[[-smiles evily at the word 'yet']]

Leah walked around, ignoring the stares of others as she passed. She strode through the hallways. Where was everybody else?
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:51 pm

[Lol I dunno what to do. We're all outside...]
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:57 pm

[Okay. I'll jump in. xD]

Leah decided to go outside, since everyone in the hallways where mostly out there. She pushed open the door and walked silently to the edge of the crowd of people. She gazed around and saw a few others her age talking. One was shivering like mad. With a SHORT sleeve shirt. Leah had on a bright neon white long sleeve shirt, green[neon] sneakers and black jeans as usual. Dang, she was weird to the others. She pulled on her black jacket, deciding to keep it on for now.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:02 pm

[Just so you know, the fire alarm went off. They've been standing outside.]

I groaned. "W-who knows h-how much longer t-they will k-keep us out h-here?" I remarked, sending evil glares at the teachers, even though they were probably just as confused as we were. Somewhere off in the distance I heard sirens, but there didn't appear to be any smoke coming from the school. Taking a jog didn't seem so bad right now.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:03 pm

(Ooh. Sub said somethin' about shiftin' into a bird. So then. xD)

I shivered again. "I-I swear t-teachers are g-getting weirder t-these days." I said, my teeth lightly chattering. I had only a light sweatshirt and jeans on. It didn't do me much, since it felt like below freezing.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:11 pm

[I was planning on having Arabelle do a hawk. Or an eagle...]

I eyed the track that outlined the perimeter of the field. "H-hey wanna g-go for a r-run?" I asked, even though it wasn't like me at all.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:13 pm

I looked up at Arabelle. "S-Sure." I said quietly, shifting in the unbearable cold. A run could warm me up a little, I hope.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:18 pm

I trotted off from the group and headed straight for the track. I began jogging, maybe to get my heart rate and body heat up.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:21 pm

I jog after her. Hopefully I'll be able to feel my toes again. I get a little faster, catching up to Arabelle. I wasn't tired, I don't get too tired while running- just worn out. People think there the same. No, there aren't. Sighing, I scold myself for thinking about such a topic.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:26 pm

As I jogged a little more, the cold feeling began to creep away. "I wonder what's going on," I said, talking about the fire alarm. My teeth aren't chattering anymore... that's good, I thought.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:28 pm

I nodded. "There isn't any smoke. I wish we could go investigate." I said wistfully. I wasn't that cold anymore, and as I kept my pace evenly, I felt a bit warmer. Finally. I glanced at the school, still pondering about the alarm.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:33 pm

I narrowed my eyes. Investigating didn't seem like such a bad idea. There obviously wasn't any danger. The fire department was long gone. Why the school was still keeping us out here, I hadn't the slightest idea. "Let's go investigate. It's gotta be better than this," I said.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:34 pm

I nodded and while no teachers were looking, headed for the school. I wasn't the least a bit afraid. Why would you be?
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:37 pm

I crept into the main entrance room of the school. Everyday hundreds of kids managed to squeeze through here, so it shouldn't be hard for two kids to sneak through it. "Hey Bella, do you hear that?" I whispered. Somewhere I could hear voices. They were unfamiliar.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:39 pm

I listened quietly. "Yup." I whispered. "Not the fire department, either." I said softly. How weird. Why would someone randomly pull a fire alarm?
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:42 pm

"Let's... er, listen," I decided, using listen as an euphemism for eavesdrop. I crept closer to where the voices were coming from.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:44 pm

I follwed silently, avioding creaky tiles, and things like that. I leaned closer, trying to listen to the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:50 pm

As I listened intently, I could hear their entire conversation:
"They were here... but where did they run off to?"

They? Who's they? I thought.
"I think it was that blasted fire alarm. We almost had them!"
"I agree. After we get the new shape-shifters, we are definitely getting the kid who set that off."
My eyes widened. I looked at Bella, shaking. They were here for us.

I noticed that one of them was looking around, like he felt our presence. "They're here!" he hissed, before looking directly at us.
It didn't take me long to figure out that they meant us no good. I could hear myself scream, and threw the pencil sharpener that was sitting on the office desk at them before running.
For my life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)
Page 10 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next