RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)

Go down 
+9
Lan Fan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Fang
Jay
Suburbia
Violet Boopala(pirate)
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
Jєt
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:53 pm

'Toni screeched when she was swatted down, but managed to nod.
Errphhh...Just fine.
The small cinnamon dappled barn owl ruffled up her feathers.

(I GTG GUYS!)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:01 pm

Trent was getting a bit confused. What's going on here? he thought, looking around at the shifters surrounding him.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:06 pm

I'm not really sure, I replied. My ears twitched- that was going to take some getting used to. I was nearly dying to tell them to be aware of the strangers who were trying to capture all the shape-shifters.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:12 pm

Trent flicked his ears, surveying the animals around him; there was a Barn Owl, a fox, and a Timber Wolf, not including himself. Since nobody else seemed eager to start up a conversation, Trent took it upon himself to do so. Shifting back into his human self, he sat down on the lush forest grasses. "My name is Trent," he said, letting his gaze rest on each of his companions.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:16 pm

Danny chose not to shift back to his human form, resting a level, neutral gaze on each of the shifters. And I'm Danny.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:18 pm

I followed the commotion and strangely merging scents of wolf, fox, and owl to one place...and came upon Arabelle, 'Toni, and two others.
What's going on here? I asked tensely, unsure whether to return to my human form. Going from a powerful cougar to a kind of short, human 15-year-old was a drastic change I wasn't sure I wanted to make under the circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:19 pm

I wondered if I should stay as a fox or go back to my human form. After a few moments of thought I shifted back into a human. "Arabelle here," I said, leaning against a nearby tree.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:24 pm

((Socky, you just found out that your roomate is a shapeshifter! XD :P))

Trent's sleepy eyes widened when the timber wolf announced his name. No... not... not that Danny, he told himself.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:27 pm

((YEAH BUT STILL. XD))

It suddenly came to my attention that this...was Trent. Trent, the gloomy guy who never wanted to talk...was a shifter. I have great timing, don't I? I offered weakly, in an attempt to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:14 am

I narrowed my eyes and looked around the forest. "You guys haven't seen anything..." I paused, searching for the right word. "Strange." I realized how vague that sounded, and quickly added, "besides being a shape-shifter, that is."
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:14 pm

"You guys know each other?" I asked the two new boys, finally going back to my human form. "Oh, I'm Zoey by the way." I added with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:18 pm

I decided it was time to go back to being a human. I wasn't some recluse, or anything, that was scared to show his face. I shifted back. "Nope," I said to Arabelle, and with a glance at Zoey added, "And yes."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:42 pm

"Maybe it's just us, then," I muttered, thinking of the capture at the school and the attack on my front porch.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:45 pm

((Aww christ, what I miss?))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:16 pm

[Well we met Otter and Socky's characters. That's about it.]
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:25 pm

(( I will jump in, just, where are you guys?))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:26 pm

[Forest.]
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:30 pm

((Kay!))

I looked around in Ara's neighborhood, just to realize they all went to the forest. I turned into my dove form and flew over till I found them with two other boys. I started to spiral down, accidently thinking about my human form and falling on a tree branch, which made me fall on the forest floor. I felt a sharp pain in my back and looked up into the sky. "Always knew how to make an entrance, eh?" I groaned.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:53 pm

"Wait- Danny?" Trent gasped, squinting his eyes to make the best of the faint light of the dawn. Just then, a guy plummeted down onto the forest floor. Things just keep getting wierder and wierder, he thought to himself. "Are you okay?" he asked, walking over to help her to her feet.

Last edited by Otter Pop on Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:03 pm

Danny stifled a laugh at the crumpled heap of a boy on the ground. "Yeah, what he said, you okay?" he chuckled, plopping on the bed of pine needles and damp leaves.

Last edited by Jingle Socks on Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:18 pm

[Sub's character is a guy. xD]

I noticed that Jesse had fallen from a nearby tree, making yet another embarassing entrance. I stiffled a laugh and managed to say, "You should really watch where you're going, Jesse."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:39 pm

"Oh, shut up!" I muttered and sat down , instictivly like my cat form, but still human. "Whatchu here for?" I asked.

((Yah, mesa be BOY!))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:41 pm

((XD Sorry.))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:39 pm

((Ouch. xD))

"Well obviously they're here to enslave us and feed our brains to the mole people. Anyone could see that." I joked, trying almost by reflex to lighten the mood a bit.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:06 pm

"Oh hah hah hah!" I replied sarcastically. "So, how far can you transform?" I smirked, as I displayed my forms so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)
Page 20 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next