RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)

Go down 
+9
Lan Fan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Fang
Jay
Suburbia
Violet Boopala(pirate)
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
Jєt
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:03 pm

"Stupidest question ever," I muttered, shaking my head.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:06 pm

"Ha, I'd love to see their faces if we walked in as animals," I said, trying not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:14 pm

I stifled a laugh. "Anyway. What now?" I asked, shaking my head in disapproval.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:22 pm

I frowned. "Well, I don't know," I replied, "What is there to do here anyways? Remember, I'm new to this town." I stood up and brushed the dirt off of my jeans, looking around. I hope we aren't lost.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:24 pm

"It depends. We could go back to town. We could go back to school. Or we can explore." I said shrugging. I didn't care what we did.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:24 pm

"Explore?" I said. "I'm not going home and I'm not going to school so."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:30 pm

"Well, I'm starving," I said, putting a hand on my stomach just to prove it. I took my phone out of my pocket and looked at the time. "It's almost lunch, and shape-shifting can take a lot out of a person, aparently."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:38 pm

"One of us could order pizza. And then they could go pick it up. One person out of school isn't to suspicous." I said, shrugging. It's all I had.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:41 pm

"Yeah, that could work," I decided, weighing the options. "What's the number for pizza? I can pick it up, because they won't be able to recognize me."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:55 pm

"259-8765" I said slowly so she would get it. I reached up and touched the branch above me.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:04 pm

I nodded, and dialed the number into my phone. "Hello," I said, trying to sound as old as I could. "Just one large cheese pizza, and could you drop it off at," I paused, thinking of the closest building besides the school. "At the Tattered Cover." I listened while they said that it would be there in twenty minutes. "Great!" I said optimistically, then added in, "Bye," before I hung up the phone. Apparently it wasn't a problem for a pizza place to drop a pizza off at a random bookstore.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:11 pm

"Wow. The Tattered Clover? The old lady who runs that will beat us with a hand bag if she sees us with the pizza." I said in a fake sneer.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:17 pm

"I'd like to see her try," I replied casually, leaning on a tree and crossing my arms.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:19 pm

I rolled my eyes. "She's vicious though. She'll beat you senslessly until your on the ground begging for mercy." I said sarcastically. "Then she'll beat you one last time as hard as she can."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:22 pm

"This state just gets better and better, doesn't it?" I said, even though I knew he was kidding.

---Fifteen minutes later---

"I better go get the pizza," I said, and walked off into the forest, hoping that I wouldn't get lost.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:37 pm

I stumbled out of the forest, thankful to see the sign for Tattered Cover. I pulled a ten dollar bill out of my wallet and approached someone who looked like he might be a pizza-delivery guy. "Hi," I said, "I'm the one who ordered that pizza, here, you can keep the change," I handed him the ten dollar bill and took the pizza. As I turned to leave he said, "Hey, aren't you supposed to be in school?" I cringed. "Uh, yes," I replied, turning back around. "But we're throwing a beginning of the year party for my math teacher, so I had to pick up the pizza."
"Oh," he said, then got into his car. Before heading back into the forest I checked to make sure that he was gone. I sprinted back to where the others were, careful not to drop the pizza.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:47 pm

I smiled as she ran away towards the city. I turned into the coyote and trammpled around the camp site like a puppy.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:53 pm

As I came back into the clearing, I nearly had a panic attack when I saw a coyote. Get a grip, I told myself. We can all shape-shift now. Get used to it. "Pizza's here," I announced, holding up the box.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:58 pm

I ran over to her and turned back into a human. That made me just that much hungrier. I waited until everyone took a slice before I did. The pizza slice was quickly in my stomach. It was deliciouses. I took a second slice.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:05 am

I inhaled two slices of pizza before I realized that I was full. "Pizza never tasted so good," I remarked, closing my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:07 am

((Wow, I'm gone for one day and you guys like, explode. xD So we'll just pretend I was here for all this.))

Sitting on a low branch of one of the trees near Arabelle, I reached over and took a slice of pizza. My absolute favorite food. It was just what I needed after all the random craziness that had just happened; the gym lights randomly going out, ditching school, oh yeah, and turning into a puma to get away from police. After that, sitting in a tree eating pizza seemed remarkably normal. "This is awesome." I commented after basically inhaling the slice and reaching for another.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:08 am

I laughed. "Well, we could eat rabbit and mice from now on..." I said sarcastically to Arabelle.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:12 am

[Yeah, sorry bout that.]

I shuddered at the thought. "Unfortunately, I can imagine that," I said, picturing an image of me eating mice and rabbits.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:15 am

"Mmmm... mice... rabbits... little cats..." I glanced over at Jesee and rolled my eyes. I took another piece of pizza and quickly inhaled it.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:21 am

After finishing my fourth slice of pizza, I decided to try something.
Changing into a puma again, I lept onto a higher branch. And then a higher one. I continued that way until I was almost to the top of the tree.
I had never climbed so high before! Even though I wasn't as high as I could go, I still felt amazing looking around from more then halfway up the tree. And everything was so much better! I felt like I could see, smell, hear everything going on around me. And I felt my own strength, so much greater then I had as a human. I could've stayed up there forever, but then, one misstep... and I was falling down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)
Page 6 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next