RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)

Go down 
+9
Lan Fan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Fang
Jay
Suburbia
Violet Boopala(pirate)
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
Jєt
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:12 pm

"Ahh, shuttup!" I yelled and dragged my feet to the art room.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:14 pm

I covered my mouth to keep from laughing, walking off with Arabelle to Math. I had art for second period, maybe Arabelle and Jesse would have something together in second period.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:20 pm

I smirked. Jesse would get over it. "Time to get this over with," I muttered, groaning.

---sometime during math---

I tapped my pencil, I read everything on the walls, I even tried paying attention, but nothing seemed to make math any less dull. "This... is... awful..." I whispered to Kayran.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:22 pm

"I completely agree." Kayran whispered. She was trying to pay attention, honestly, but it was hard. And then the math teacher having that dull voice.. It made it all the more horrible to endure.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:28 pm

I began thinking of something completely different. It would be great to go home and turn into a fox. After all, I'd never been an animal before. No, don't think about changing into an animal! I thought, knowing that if I got too lost in the topic I would change into a fox. Finally, the bell rang. "Off to second period," I chimed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:32 pm

"Thank goodness," I muttered, grabbing my stuff and heading off to art. "See you after class Arabelle!" I called across the hallway, getting looks from kids passing by. MOre then looks, more like stares. I knew what was going through there heads at that moment.
What? Why is she talking to the new kid? I headed off to art, passing Jesse on my way in.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:36 pm

I noticed the stares Kayran was getting from the other kids. Chelsea may have had more friends than I gave her credit for. Go ahead, stare, I thought, looking all of kids right in the eyes as I passed them. Next period- Science!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:41 pm

I stared right back at some of the kids, rolling my eyes. "Immature dorks," I coughed under my breath, going into the art class. This should be fun, I actually sort of like art.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:44 pm

[Hey Branch, something should happen. We're the only ones on though... I was thinking fire alarm, but you can decide.]

In Science I had a completely different experience. It was actually fun. The teacher's voice wasn't dull at all, and we actually learned about science, not just making new friends! It was wonderful.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:48 pm

(Sure, you can make the fire alarm go off, if you want. ^^)

I couldn't see what Jesse had been complaining about, to me art was super fun. We didn't draw lines and circles either, we actually drew. We drew whatever we felt like, actually. I ended up drawing a lynx.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:10 am

Suddenly a screeching sound echoed through the science room. It reminded me of the sound I had woken up to this morning. I put my head on my desk and groaned. Why couldn't the fire alarm gone off in math? "Okay, everyone, out to the field," the science teacher said. "Leave your backpacks here." I stood up and hurried my way out of the building, only to find that it was freezing. Instantly I was shivering- I could see my breath in the cool air.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:15 am

I looked up from my drawing, instantly recognizing the blaring, it was the fire alarm. Who in the world would pull the fire alarm on the second day of school? Or even start a fire? I sighed, following the rest of class outside. I was shivering instantly, I could see my breath. My arms wrapped over my shoulders in an attempt to stay warm.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:21 am

[Lol, actually this same thing happened last week in school. Like I mean EXACT same. The fire alarm went off randomly, and half the kids were outside with no jackets (there was snow on the ground- it was FREEZING! I was wearing a sweater though, so I gave my jacket to my friend :) )]

I saw Kayran and instantly ran over to her. "H-how d-did this h-happen?" I growled, even though it didn't sound like it because my teeth were chattering. Somewhere over the crowd of teenagers I could hear the teachers shouting at us to stay calm, but it was clear as day that they were just as nervous as we were.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:23 am

(Weird. I've been outside when it was freezing with no jacket during fire drills, NOT FUN. xD)

Only then did I notice the weird clicking noises were my teeth chattering. "I-i don't k-know." Honestly, I really didn't, we all were confused. "W-who would p-pull t-t-the alarm on the s-second d-d-day?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:28 am

[Yeah tell me about it. It's either blazing hot, freezing cold, or incredibly windy when we do ours. No one pulled it and there was no fire... so there really wasn't any point to it. It wasn't even a drill!]

"Ugh, I d-don't know," I said, wishing that I had brought my jacket. Why did the weather have to change so dramatically here? It was only luck that I decided to wear my bright blue long sleeve shirt today (even though I had only liked it because of the interesting design). I felt bad for all the others who had a short-sleeved shirt on.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:31 am

(Nice. And yeah, exactly how the weather is here when we have to stand outside for like five, ten minutes.)

I was one of the kids who had a short sleeved t-shirt. I hadn't really thought about it, just thrown something on so I could get out the door in time, which had been a failed attempt. I had had my jacket on when I walked to school, and I had left it in the classroom, it had been mildly warm this morning. Ugh, stupid weather. "S-stupid c-c-cold."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:37 am

[Lol. Welcome to Colorado. We had a delayed start last week because it was too COLD. And 'magically' it's at least forty degrees now.]

I began jumping around in attempt to get my heart rate up and get some more blood pumping through my veins. "Whoever p-pulled the f-fire alarm is g-going to g-get it," I said, narrowing my eyes.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:39 am

(Niice. Lol.)

"A-agreed." I said, pretty much jogging in place to keep warm now. I looked over at the other kids, and saw this weird girl staring at me and Arabelle. "W-what in the h-heck?" I muttered under my breath to Arabelle. For some reason, it seemed to me that that girl knew her.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:58 am

"O-oh Chelsea," I said, answering Kayran's questions. "We m-met at the a-assembly. Not n-nice," I added, shaking my head in disapproval. "She's i-in way o-over her h-head."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:59 am

I rolled my eyes at the girl, who kept staring at me. I wanted to go over there and tell her to knock it off, but chose to ignore it. "I s-see that, s-she doesn't l-look very p-pleasant." I looked over at the teachers, wondering when in the heck we were going in finally.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:08 am

The longer I stood out there, the worse it seemed to get. "I b-bet this i-is a test t-to see how l-long we c-can survive out h-here, k-knowing this c-crazy school," I mumbled to Kayran, deciding to ignore Chelsea.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:01 am

I hopped from one foot to the other and then bounced in a little circle to try to keep myself warm. I had to ignore the stares I was getting from the other students.
I had worn a light, short-sleeved t-shirt today, bad decision. Very bad decision. I could see my breath, and I was pretty sure I was getting frostbite on my toes. But maybe it was just my imagination. I spotted Arabelle and Kayren talking and looked almost as cold as I felt, so I hopped over.
"W-what do y-you think i-is going on?" I asked, my voice faltering as I shivered.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:13 am

Paragraph

Leah Voltrus is just the normal average tall-type of girl. Taller than some, but sightly shorter than others. She has icey blue eyes and long dark brown hair that goes to her waist. She's slim, but sometimes may not think that.
Her favorite clothes are a pair of bright neon green sneakers, faded black pair of Levi's, and mostly ameduim blue shirt.
Along with the oddness of being stronger than some others, she can be defendsive and aggressive to some. She doesn't particualarly[sp?] 'like' boys, but she can get along-- for the time being. Teachers are a whole diffrent story.
Leah can turn into a black wolf.

[[OCC- Sorry for bad qaulity and spelling, and sorry for shortness.]]
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:57 am

*Frozen Wings *(Pirate) wrote:
I hopped from one foot to the other and then bounced in a little circle to try to keep myself warm. I had to ignore the stares I was getting from the other students.
I had worn a light, short-sleeved t-shirt today, bad decision. Very bad decision. I could see my breath, and I was pretty sure I was getting frostbite on my toes. But maybe it was just my imagination. I spotted Arabelle and Kayren talking and looked almost as cold as I felt, so I hopped over.
"W-what do y-you think i-is going on?" I asked, my voice faltering as I shivered.

"Dunno," I answered, just arriving with a LONG sleeve Ambercrombie shirt. and a brown jacket. I just wanted to feel the warmth of my fur again, so i threw that and my jeans on. I noticed that Kayran was pretty cold too, so I decided, "Hey, wanna use my jacket while we're out here?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:44 am

"S-sure." I agreed, taking his jacket gladly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)   Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shape-shifters: A New Generation (A PRP for Trustworthy Members)
Page 9 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next