RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))

Go down 
+2
Suburbia
kieran c:
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:25 pm

Claw cocked his head, flicking his ears. "C'mon, I'm sure they won't mind," He prompted. Scratchpaw was catching on, he knew that Claw was prying for some info, he'd have to be careful.

"We shouldn't talk about it." Scratchpaw said.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:40 pm

(You lost me. xD Update, and let the Pwness BEGIN! MUAHAHAHA!)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:41 pm

((Bonestar and Scarheart found Bonestar's nephew, Scratch's OTHER son, and Claw doesn't remember who his Dad is and is trying to figure out. ;] ))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:42 pm

(Ooooooh. Kay. xD)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:44 pm

(LEAFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL My dad is going to his friend conrcert and his friend is in a band and the band is making a Alice in winderland thingy, but its a halloween specail called Malice in wonderland and Rick, the drummer of the band, Hes gonna play as an evil bunny xD MY DAD IS RECORDING IT AND ONCE HE GETS HOME ILL UPOAD IT TO YOUTUBE AND POST IT HERE ON RPC! THIS GONNA BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Yes, Im a geek, and a brunnete. I am weird. lol I just think this is awesome!))

Silver nervously swiveled her ears. "Something is wrong. Its doesn't seem right." yet beautiful, Silver was uneasy sometimes.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:47 pm

Foxtail nodded slowly. "I can feel it too."
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:55 pm

(( Gosh, was I gone that long?! I'm replying MIme Girl. :] ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:00 pm

Stormclaw felt a strange feeling overcome him. Autumnleaf looked really pretty today.. Like .. REALLY pretty. Stormclaw shook his head quickly to clear it, and shrugged. "I-I'm not sure. Whatever you wanna do is fine." He couldn't like her, that would mess up the friendhsip.

((For you, Cool Breeze.))
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:02 pm

Mime Girl! wrote:
Foxtail followed. His paws seemed to glide upon the forest floor, a silent killer.

Stormclaw felt a strange feeling overcome him. Autumnleaf looked really pretty today.. Like .. REALLY pretty. Stormclaw shook his head quickly to clear it, and shrugged. "I-I'm not sure. Whatever you wanna do is fine." He couldn't like her, that would mess up the friendhsip.

She couldn't like Stormclaw the friendship would be ruined.... but then again, does he feel the same way? Shut up heart! I told myself, then went back to the question. "Maybe we could go for a walk...." I said softly, Snap out of it!, I told myself.

Last edited by Cool Breeze on Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:03 pm

(( Thank you! I actuley looked it up already though.... xD ))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:03 pm

Stormclaw blinked, trying not to stare. "Sure..." He replied in the same soft tone. StarClan, why did his heart feel like it was leaping out of his chest?!
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:07 pm

Mime Girl! wrote:
Foxtail nodded slowly. "I can feel it too."

Silver nodded. They where getting closer to it, Silver showing no fear. She was fearless. Brave Silver.(xD)
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:08 pm

Mime Girl! wrote:
Stormclaw blinked, trying not to stare. "Sure..." He replied in the same soft tone. StarClan, why did his heart feel like it was leaping out of his chest?!

Thanks alot, Autumn! You just made a fool of yourself! Just don't make more awkward than it is! "Lets go..." I said, back to my regular tone. Gosh, I wish there someway I knew he liked me to. Like he caught me prey or something just for me, or a flower.... just something simple!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:09 pm

Foxtail crept forward slowly with Silver.
~~~
"Let's go," Stormclaw said, and bounded away, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:18 pm

Mime Girl! wrote:
Foxtail crept forward slowly with Silver.
~~~
"Let's go," Stormclaw said, and bounded away, smiling.

I followed after his lead, it got darker... and darker.... now the sun was falling, the sunrise. It was beautiul..

(( Is this alright? I'll change my post if I have to. ))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:20 pm

(Fine. =D ))

Stormclaw picked a flower, and handed it to her. "Heh," He said awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:25 pm

Silver watched ahead, tail tip flickering back and forward in aweness and excitement. Dang. If she lost it she would be doing something weird, not stupid.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:26 pm

(( Thanks =D Cool smiley, lol. ))

I smiled so big, You got your wish Autumn, you got your wish. I gently took the flower, it was beautiful. "Thank you..." I got out to say, joy was filled inside.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:27 pm

Stormclaw's ears laid back in embrassment, and his ear tips turned pink. "Yeah.. Sorry.. I.."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:28 pm

((LOL ITS LOVE SEASON AGAIN! jkin jkin xDDDDD Go post in Pond Dust someoe!))
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:06 pm

Mime Girl! wrote:
Stormclaw's ears laid back in embrassment, and his ear tips turned pink. "Yeah.. Sorry.. I.."

"No, I love the flowers!" I smiled, why was he emmbarrassed? I truly loved them! If only he could read minds. "So I'll see you in the morning?" I smiled, hoping for a yes.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:08 pm

Stormclaw nodded, finally reaching the camp again. "Of course," He said, smiling. He headed for the warriors den. "Night!" He called, ear tips still bright pink.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:18 pm

I followed, smiling till my cheeks were a vivid pink. I went into my den, which was actuley next to his. I never noticed, that night, I truly dreamed the impossible dream.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:23 pm

Silver lunged only for something sharo to claw her tail. She spat with rage and anger as she lunged, blowing over a rogue. She hissed, tail lashing angrily. The rogue lunged for her throat, whihc she jumped up to the sky as he was close. She chrashed down on him, snarling. Something very sharp like a knife stabbed her and she was throw off. A pained yowl escaped her throat but she staggered up, lip curled in deep aggresion. "I never give in." she snarled and lunged and clung to the rogue's back, spitting with anger. The rogue hissed and slammed his back nito a tree, making Silver wince in pain, but she held on. A hard metal tune filled the air as she began clawing his sides, making his spit angrily.[she attacking a ROGUE not foxtail.] With a evil smile the rogue did something unexpected. He spun around making it look like he was going to attack Foxtail, making silver more pissed so she slightly released. This time. He slammed his back very hard against a tree, making Silver release clompletelly, slumping to the ground but staggering up, bleeding tail lashing. Scarlet drops hit the ground. Rage yet deep pain filled her eyes. "Pain, is only the beggining of death." she snarled at the rogue. He smirked and aimed to claw her. Dispite her pain, she matched his blows, whacking him hard in the head, sending him spinning. He lunged for her, and sghe tryed s to scramble away, but he landed on her heavily, Making her growl and struggle to be freed. She broke free and latched onto his back again. The rogue got mader and mader. This time, he felt her strength going away slowly. With extremwe force he slammed her into a large rough tree VERY HARD. She couldnt hold on, and SIlver released an dhit the ground. Pain raked through her body.

Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:27 pm

((I LOVE THREE DAYS GRACE> xDD))

Foxtail snarled. "NOO!" He yowled, crouching over Silver. "Don't go.." He whispered, and lunged at the rogue, slashing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))
Page 12 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next