RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:44 pm

I bit my lip. "Then we probably should start moving." I said, and stood up again. I waked across the rooms to the packs, and rummaged through mine until I found my cellphone. I flipped it open, and went to 'Compass.' We had traveled South, back to Arizona. And we needed to head East.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:47 pm

I nodded and questioned, "Do you want to start out as humans? Or Animals? We'll need our energy as humans if we get to a town... How 'bout we start as a lion, and a leopard, we can run faster and maneuver better... If we get to a town, I'll transform into a Horse and you can throw the packs on my back and hope on. Okay?" I asked lightly, picking up my bag.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:52 pm

I nodded, and turned into a lion. I was still thinking about where we were going to travel to. Then it hit me. Lilli. We're going East, to the Atlantic. The Government will expect us to be on the West side of the U.S. We'll make it down to Florida, and hitch a ship to the Carribean. I thought, looking over at Lilliana in Leopard form.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:55 pm

I nodded, You're kind of indesive with plans aren't you? I thought jokingly and smiled at him before bursting from the barn and running at full speed towards the forest. As we ran, I swatted his ear playfully and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:06 pm

Yeah, I guess. I thought, bounding after her, and swatting her ears. My claws, digging into the dirt with every bound. Speeding myself up. I was finally not lagging behind Lilliana, like some little kid who can barely run a half a mile without falling to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:11 pm

I grinned at him and asked, Wanna Race? I waited for his reply before running up on a rock and leaping off of it catching speed everytime my claws dug into the ground. I was ahead by only a bit and but I stumbled on a root and dropped behind him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:23 pm

I'm fine. I don't want to get of course. I thought, coming up with a lame excuse. I smirked at Lilli, as she fell behind. When I wasn't paying attention, I nearly took a face plant to the tree, but I veered away just in time.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:26 pm

I ran until I saw the hazy outline of a town in front of us. Biting my lip, I looked nearer and cursed lightly, Town, If we can see them, they can see us. Come on. I thought before transforming into a horse and slinging the bag over my shoulder. I stopped and waited for Jacob.

(I hope you don't mind. xD)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:33 pm

I turned into a human, and set my bag on her back. I acted as if I was leading her down the hill to wards the small town. I felt kind of weird doing this, since Lilliana could easily find her way toward town. I smirked at myself, and continued down the hill.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:36 pm

I gave him a swift kick in the butt with my hoof and glared at him. I dearly wished I could speak to him, but I was an animal, at that moment. I nudged him in the shoulder and looked at him and my back, back and forth, back and forth. I was trying to tell him it would look better if he was on my back.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:40 pm

I understood what she meant, and nodded. I slowly got onto her back after a few failed attempts, I never had actually ridden a horse before, except for when I was like five at the carnival, but that didn't count. Once I was settled, and Lilliana started walking, I was thinking, This isn't so bad... but once she picked up the pace. I had to hold on for dear life.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:50 pm

I whinned and shook my main in front of his face. Galloping, I tried to get him to crouch down on my back. At least he wouldn't look like a dork if he fell off. I got to the town quickly and slowed down to a walk. Walking along the cobble-stone streets, I stopped in front of a trough and drank some of the fresh water. I let Jacob off and nudged him towards a door, maybe he could get us some food.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:55 pm

I walked into the store, making sure not to show my face, to that many people. I grabbed about three water bottles each, along with a fair amount of food. I bought it, and thanked the cashier before going outside to see Lilliana waiting there. I nodded, and piled the food into one of our bags, and got back up an her back.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:58 pm

I trotted off and watched a few people, I don't think anyone noticed us, it was a pretty rurual town, not many people in sight. I snorted and galloped the rest of the way out of town. When we got to the next forest, I motioned for him to transform and thought, I'll carry the bags now, I can handle the weight, they barely weigh anything. I smiled at him and moved away when he tried to get them off my back.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:13 pm

I rolled my eyes, and successfully grabbed my bag off her back. Ha. I thought. Putting the backpack on my back. She just shook her head, and we took off through the forest. We traveled for three hours. I was guessing we were in Colorado by the time it was about 6:00. I slowed down to a stop. We should probably stop. I thought.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:18 pm

I can keep going, I thought trotting along, I was really dead on my feet, but I didn't want Jacob to know that. I'll keep traveling and keep watch, you can sleep on my back if you want... Just throw your leg over, slide on, and crouch down making your back stand up in the air, you shouldn't fall off, but if you still don't want a chance of falling off, then tie your legs to mine. Just hold my main. I explained to him, at least the horse-back lessons I took had finally paid off. I was just the horse now.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:23 pm

I know that. And so can I, but if we continue going without any food or rest, one of us is bound to get exhausted to the extreme. So we're going to stay the night here. I thought, dropping my bag to the ground, and turning into a human. There was nice cover from the trees, and a cool breeze was blowing. We should be safe.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:31 pm

I frowned and transformed into a human. Sighing, I shimmied up a tree and hung my bag from a branch beside me. I yawned and looked down at Jacob, "Can you take first watch?" I asked lightly leaning against the tree. I was all the sudden dog tired. I guess running for half of the day really brought it out of you.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:34 pm

I nodded, and leaned against the tree, she was resting in. I grabbed a small flashlight out of my bag, and turned it on as the sun set behind the horizon. I sighed, and then pulled out The Fellowship of the Ring and continued.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:42 pm

I fell into one of the deepest sleeps I have ever had. The dream I had wasn't very bad, it was just Jacob and I laying on a beach on the Carribean. I had white sunglasses on and a sundress, and he had black sunglasses on with shorts and a tee-shirt. We were sunbathing and nothing much was happening. I could hear the ocean in my ears and feel the spray washing my face with salt. Suddenly, the sky darkened in the dream and it turned into a nightmare. Men rushed from the forest behind us and attacked us, holding each of us down. A man laughed and injected us each with something and we both slumped down in the men's arms.
I woke with a start, my hair stuck to my head with sweat and I rubbed it lightly. Shuttering, I looked below me to see Jacob reading. I could sleep again, so I dropped down quietly and tapped him on the shoulder, "I'll take watch now..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:16 pm

"Crud, Lilliana. You scared me." I said in a whisper as I shut my book, and put it into my bag. I checked my watch, 3:23 AM. I sighed, and climbed up the tree. "Night Lilli..." I whispered, and closed my eyes, falling into sleep. I had a small dream about us running through the fallen leaves of the fall. It was peaceful. Until, I found myself falling... falling...
I woke up with a startle. Gasping. I checked my watch. 8:12 AM. I sighed, and slid off the tree to the ground, landing next to Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:28 pm

I laughed at him lightly covering up my fear and brought out my book. The hours passed quickly and soon I heard him waking up. He dropped from the tree and I put my book up. "Are you ready to go? We probably need a gameplan for today... Do you have any ideas?" I asked lightly smiling at him while turning around. I grabbed a bag of nuts from the bag and opened it lightly, they smelled pretty appitizing for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:47 pm

"I'm estimating that we're on the west side of Colorado at the moment. I want to at least make it to Kansas today. Possibly even Missouri." I said, picking up my backpack. We just need to keep heading West.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:52 pm

"Good Grief..." I muttered lightly and then sighed, "Horse, Human, or Leopard?" I asked lightly. Sighing again, I ate a couple nuts and tossed the bag to Jacob, "Finish it off, I'll pick something up on the way." I stated smiling weakly at him.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:03 pm

I smiled lightly and finished off the last few peanuts. "Leopard." I stated before turning into a Lion, a roaring lightly. I tried my best to cover up or footsteps before taking off, into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]
Page 13 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next