RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:01 am

There was a crack and I barely had enough time to mutter, "Oh Shoot," before the wall came tumbling down. I ducked my head into my body and used my feet to propel off the remaining wall. Some stones flew up and hit my face as I rolled over and tumbled to a stop. My cheek had a cut on it and I was covered in white dust from the stone. Groaning, I rubbed the back of my neck and looked at Jacob, "Don't try that. I am an Idiot."
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:05 am

"Agreed." I said, with a small grin. She apparently wasn't hurt. Otherwise, I'd be on my feet in a matter of miliseconds. But, she wasn't. I chuckled, and sat up.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:07 am

I grabbed an old shirt from my bag and debated on ripping it up, but the cut wasn't that bad. I just dabbed at my face until the blood was mostly stopped, or clotted with dirt. Sighing, I held out a hand, "I deserve a peanut. Gimme." I grinned at Jacob lightly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:12 am

I tossed the empty bag at her. "Go crazy." I muttered. And laid back down. I sighed, and went back to being emoish and thinking about the dead government agents. Who didn't know any better. I pursed my lips, and picked up a solid grey pebble.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:15 am

I punched him lightly in the shoulder and stuffed the bag in my bag. He was being so down in the dumps. It almost made me feel like I needed to do something about it... What to do... What to do... I thought Idley and then clutched my cheek, "Ah! Ouch! Jake, I think something got in it!" I muttered, shedding some fake tears. This would at least get him out of his Emo-ish state.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:21 am

I immediately stood up, and walked over to her. I looked, at the spot she was clutching. The cut is thin enough that anything that is in it would be visible to me right now. It's probably just some dust or something. If you have any water, clean it out with that. If not, rub it lightly, and then put a bandage on it." I stated, inspecting the small cut. Hoping she had brought band-aids. If not we would still have to worry about infection... I cleared the thought out of my mind. And smiled lightly at her before walking back to the wall, and sitting down. It had gotten the government official thought out of my head for a few moments but, it quickly returned.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:25 am

It seemed to work until he basically told me to put some water on it. Great. I frowned and rolled my eyes before transforming into a Panther and pouncing on him. I growled lightly and glared at him. Transforming back, I muttered, "You can be so moody, I'm not even this bad. Come on, please be happy? At least we're not dead. At least we're together. At least we haven't been caught..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:37 am

I grinned lightly. And stood up. "Yeah. I guess your right." I said, looking up at the sky. I walked over to a shelf where there were a few old dusty tools. None of which would be of any importance. I smirked, and picked up a weird, purple colored rock. I immediately felt a tingling sensation creep up my arm, and then spread through my body. "Whoa..." I whispered, and in a blink of an eye, I was in my bear form. And then before I knew it, I was a little bit closer to the ground, and my paws were small and golden. I looked at my reflection in a broken mirror that hung on the nearest stall. A lion was staring back at me. Wow... I thought, and turned back to a human. I tossed the rock to Lilliana. I kept turning into a lion, bear, and then human, waiting for Lilliana to respond.

(Have pretty much the same thing happen to her but, with a new animal.)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:59 am

I gasped at Jacob and caught the rock in my hand. There was a weird tingling sensation and I turned into a leopard. The next thing I knew, I was ten times taller. I could even see over the stall doors. Looking down, I saw shiny black hooves, and sleek black hair. I trotted over to Jacob and knelt down, a jet black Mare stared back at me with green eyes. The only place that wasn't black was a star on my nose. I whined and shook my head, Weird... Jake... Weird...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:04 pm

"How come, when I finally get a reasonably faster animal, you just go and get one that's faster." I stated rolling my eyes, and tried to turn into a Lion. It worked. Sweet. I thought, and pounced on a mouse that was scurrying out from behind a barrel. Dinner? I asked dangling the dead mouse in front of Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:15 pm

I don't know if horses can gag, but I'm pretty sure I did. I rolled my eyes at his statement beforehand and shook my head. The world is my dinner. I can eat grass, no more killing things for me! I whinned, my way of chuckling, and trotted out of the barn. Bending down, I took a bite of grass and chewed. Not Bad Simba. I thought to Jacob, personally, I liked the nickname Simba for him.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:21 pm

I smirked. I'll stick with yummy styrofoam. I thought, following her, and sniffing the air. Deer had passed by recently. Along with probably a couple of rabbits. I shivered. I walked up to Lilliana's head and tried to swat her ears playfully, but she was just a bit to tall. URG. Stupid shortness. I thought, and walked over to a tree. I quickly climbed up it, and rested on a thick branch. Betcha' can't do that. I thought, glaring down at her.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:26 pm

I laughed and went towards the tree full speed. Right as I got near it, I transformed into a leopard and used my speed to propel myself foreward and up. Hopping from branch to branch, I landed on his with barely a noise and laid down beside him, Betcha I can. I replied licking my paw. My mouth tasted like grass, and it tasted kind of gross to my Leopard mouth. I ignored it though and let my tail dangle over the branch.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:30 pm

Cheater. I thought, rolling my eyes, and playfully swatting her ears, like I had tried to do a minute ago. You were supposed to try to climb up the tree as a horse. I thought, smirking. I noticed the somewhat disgusted look on Lilliana's face. What's the matter? Is the grass finally getting to you?
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:34 pm

I chuckled lightly at him and got a mental picture of a horse trying to climb the tree. Nodding on his second comment, I replied, Word from the wise, if you change from Herbivore to Carnivore, wait at least thrity minutes, or your going to have nasty tastes in your mouth. After he swatted my ears, I swatted his back and brought my tail up to tap him on the shoulder without him knowing. It dropped back down quickly and I grinned at him, flashing my pearly whites.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:41 pm

What? Do you want me to believe that the other person next to me; Air, is tapping my shoulder? I asked, raising an eyebrow, and started swatting her ears again. I smirked, and rolled my eyes, before leaping down onto the ground. I bound into the barn/shack. I leaped up onto the thin wall of one of the stables, and balanced there for a few moments before it crumbled under my weight. Pfft. Stupid rotting wood. I thought, and jumped out of the small pile of wood.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:47 pm

I followed him and landed on the ground mid-gallop. It was kind of cool to transform on command. Trotting into the barn, I grinned at Jacob and watched him show off on the wall, Yes, but did you do that as a human? I chuckled at him and cantered over to him, You know, this horse thing might help us. If we end up somewhere with no cars, I can carry the bags and you can act like I'm your horse, we'll seem less conspicious.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:01 pm

I've already thought about that. It'd work really well for long distance travel. I thought, jumping out of the rubble. I shook the last peice of wood off my head before walking over to the oddly colored rock. I put my front paw ontop of the rock but nothing happened. I kicked it across the room, and turned into a human. Luckily my clothes didn't rip anymore. I walked across the room again and grabbed my baseball cap from the bag and put it on.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:11 pm

I turned into a human and sat down on the ground beside the rock. While Jacob was getting his hat, I stuffed it into my pocket and looked at him, "Should we move on today and put as much distance between us and the house? Or should we stay the night here?" I asked lightly fingering the rock in my pocket.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:18 pm

I weighed the options agaist each other. "We probably should stay here for the night. And then move west, to California. And then hitch a boat to South America." I stated changing the plans, again. I sat down next to Lilli as I spoke. And then we can run for our lives every time we see someone from the government...
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:22 pm

I nodded and sighed, I hadn't had food all day, or yesturday. My stomach grumbled, but I tried to cover it with a small cough. It didn't work well, so I turned towards a hole in the wall and watched the trees wave in a gentle wind. We had to save the food if we were going to survive.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:27 pm

I heard the small growl of her stomach. I rolled my eyes, and stood up. I walked over to the bag that held the food, and found an apple. I tossed it to Lilliana. "Eat." I said, knowing she would refuse. "Please. You didn't even eat breakfast."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:31 pm

I frowned and started to refuse, but he insisted. Taking a bite, I chewed slowly, After I got finished with all the Human edible parts, I could always turn into a Horse and eat the remaining Apple and some grass. I chewed slowly after every bite and frowned at him, "Why South America?" I finally asked.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:35 pm

"First, South America has the thick forests, and except for some of the major countries, their government isn't very active. So it won't be as hard to hide. And, if we get tired of the forest, the Caribbean is just a boat away." I said, sitting back down next to her. I imagined relaxing on the beach, and actually taking it easy for once, in about two weeks.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:39 pm

I nodded lightly and then sighed, "I still think we should move on... I'm afraid we'll get hurt, or found..." I finished the apple and transformed for a moment and ate the rest of the apple. Transforming back, I looked at him and cross my arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]   [ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob] - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ The Shapeshifters. ] [A private Role-play for Rebecca and Jacob]
Page 12 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next